Anger Made My Wife a Slut Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yup."

"Ok, we'll be there."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck". I yelled.

"Is there a problem dear or are you just rehearsing for the birthday party?" Alan asked.

"Very funny. No, I lost track of the date and now I'm committed to a birthday party on Friday night and another on Saturday."

"I know about the Saturday one but not the Friday one." He seemed a little put out.

"I just agreed to it today. It's the friend of a guy I met at one of the hotel parties." I explained.

I told him about my meeting earlier with Cheryl, even the part about her screwing her way around Europe.

"Problem solved." He said. "Invite her to both parties. She could share the load at both."

I made the call to Cheryl and, even though she was nervous, she agreed to come to both but not necessarily to participate.

Cheryl and I had arranged to meet at a Thai restaurant a few blocks from my office as soon as I had finished work. Unfortunately I ran a bit late and it wasn't until six thirty until I got to the restaurant. Cheryl had already been there for an hour and I found her on her third glass of wine. We ordered food and she said "Tell me what's going to happen this evening."

"Well, I've told the guy who organized the party that I won't be there all night. Two or two and a half hours at most. I don't think that there really is much of a plan but I would imagine that as soon as we get there I will be stripping for the birthday boy. When I am naked I will tease him and the rest of the guys for a while before I either fuck or blow the guy and when he is finished it'll be a free for all. When I have had enough I'll get dressed and leave."

"Sounds like you have a routine." She said dismissively.

"Oh there's nothing routine about it." I replied. "It's both nerve wracking and exhilarating stripping naked for a roomful of guys. My nipples are erect just thinking about it. The sex is always unpredictable too. You are always guessing what their cocks look like or what they want to do with you and bear in mind you always have an audience. It's a fantastic feeling."

"What else have you done?" she asked.

"Well, as I told you I stripped for a black guy and had sex with him while my husband watched. I had several more one on one's with him when my husband wasn't there."

"Does he know about those meetings?"

"Not all of them." I replied. "Then I had a gangbang with four guys at my house. Alan was there to watch that too. Then there was a gangbang with ten or so guys. I was blindfolded for most of it. I didn't know it at the time but I gave Alan a blow job and he fucked me that day too. It was then that I realized that, if he was prepared to join in, I had his approval to continue to play."

"Sounds fair." She admitted.

"After that there was a gangbang in Ronnie and Marcus' basement. I think there were eight guys for that one. It was basically twelve hours of screwing with only a couple of breaks to eat and clean up. During that one I was shackled to a wall while guys did what they wanted to me. I did share that occasion with another girl though. Alan watched all of that too. I think the one after that was the Reparations Dinner. That was exhausting! Basically it was two days of non-stop activity."

"Who are Ronnie and Marcus?" she asked.

"Marcus was one of the guys at my first gangbang. He's the guy whose birthday it is tomorrow. Ronnie is his wife. Darby, her father, owns the hotel that the Reparations Dinner was held at. He and I have become good friends." I explained.

"What did you do for two days at the hotel?" she asked.

"One of the rules at that dinner was that the girls weren't allowed to turn any guy down so long as he wasn't violent or the activity put us in danger. I lost my anal virginity that weekend. I was also tied to a bed while guy after guy took me. I lost count of how many times I got screwed that weekend but I figure it had to be well over a hundred. We also had to do blowjob races and fuck races that weekend too. I have never felt more free in my life than I did that weekend."

"And your husband approves of this?" She was incredulous.

"At first no, but our sex life is fantastic now and he loves a lot of the things that I have learned to do." I explained. "I have also learned the difference between having sex and making love. My husband and I have sex but we also make love. I don't make love to anyone else but him."

I looked at my watch and realized that we needed to get moving. We paid our bill and I told her to leave her car where it was.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because you have had at least four glasses of wine. We have to pass here on our way back anyway. We can stop and you can drive home. You will probably be under the legal limit by then." I laughed.

I found the church hall in a quiet residential neighbourhood not too far from the house where I entertained the bachelorette party the previous week. As soon as we got out of the car we could hear the loud music and yelling emanating from the hall.

"Did you bring an outfit?" I asked.

"Shit! I left it in the trunk of my car." She exclaimed.

"No problem, I brought several. I wasn't sure which one I wanted to use but you can have one for tonight. We look pretty close in size."

I grabbed my bag and we went up a set of stone steps into the hall. There was a guy sitting at the front door selling drink tickets, draw tickets and tickets for games.

"It's fifteen bucks to get in." he said.

"Go and get Donny for me." I told him.

"Listen to you!" Cheryl whispered as the guy stood up and went to find Donny.

"Little twerp expects me to pay to get in to strip for them?" I huffed.

"Twerp! I haven't heard that word in a long time!" Cheryl laughed.

Donny came to the door at double speed. "Janice, I thought you'd stood us up. I'm so glad to see you. Ooh! I see you've brought a friend." He sounded like a dirty old man.

"Easy little fella, she's probably only going to watch. Where do I get changed?"

"Follow me." He led us downstairs to the ladies bathroom in the basement.

"You can change in here." He offered.

I looked around and it did at least look clean.

"Ok, are you ready for me upstairs?" I asked.

"Yes, as soon as you are ready." He replied.

I dropped my bag onto a bench and started to undress. As I shrugged my blouse off I looked over my shoulder to talk to Cheryl.

"Donny, get out of here." I yelled.

He looked sheepish and mumbled an apology as he turned to leave.

"I'm going to wear this, you can look through my bag and see if there is anything you like." I had picked out my usual half cup strapless bra, matching panties and micro g-string. Over that I had a plain white blouse and short skirt. Cheryl picked out a black lacy bra and panties and a black knee length skirt and red blouse. I didn't much care for her choice but she seemed happy. I had made a point of cutting the top two buttons off of all of my stripper blouses so that my cleavage was always on display and I noticed that my bra didn't fit her properly, her boobs were smaller than mine and they reminded me of a couple of small eggs in an extra large egg carton.

We checked each other over and I said "Ok, let's go have some fun."

"I know I got dressed but I still don't know if I will participate." She said.

"No problem, Have fun either way," I replied.

As we left the bathroom to head back upstairs I noticed an old guy unlocking a room. He heard us coming and turned to look. I realized that the office that he was unlocking was the superintendants' office and that he was probably the guy who made sure that no damage was done and that nothing inappropriate took place in the hall. He looked at my short skirt and my cleavage and gave me a knowing smile. I smiled back and, for some reason, winked at him.

Donny was waiting for us when we got upstairs. He took my bag and assured me that he had the key to a locker in the kitchen area of the hall and I could have the bag back when I wanted.

"Who is the birthday boy?" I asked.

"Just a minute, I'll lock your bag up and then introduce you."

I stood there for a couple of minutes and then felt a hand on my ass under my skirt. Donny said "Come on and meet Joey."

I grabbed his hand and removed it from my butt and reminded him that it wasn't his birthday. This was my first chance to have a look at the hall. It was a typical utilitarian hall with a polished wooden floor and creamy white painted walls. There was a stage at one end and down one side there were tables set up with a buffet and down the other side were tables on which various party games were set up.

Tables for the party guests were set up in a big circle and in the middle of that circle sat one solitary chair. I understood that that was my workspace for the next few hours.

Around each of the tables were six chairs and most of them were already occupied. Most of the people in the hall were male but there were a few women at some of the tables. I looked around for Cheryl and noticed that she was sitting alone at the only vacant table.

Donny placed his hand in the small of my back and guided me towards a group of guys who were busy yelling and laughing at each other.

"Joey, Joey. Come here." Yelled Donny.

Joey turned away from the group and, taking no notice of me, slapped Donny on the back. They did some kind of ridiculous handshake thing and then Donny turned to me.

"Happy Birthday Joey, here is your birthday present." He pushed me gently towards Joey. She's yours for the evening buddy. She'll do anything you tell her to."

At first I was offended by Donny's promise that I would anything Joey told me to but then I thought back to the previous weekend and the bachelor party. I did exactly what I was told to do then and plenty of things I wasn't told to. He was right.

"You serious man?" Joey asked. "You got me a hooker?"

"She's not a hooker; she's a friend of mine. She loves cock. She'll do you and you may not survive it." He laughed.

I felt my nipples harden and the familiar gorgeous feeling that always engulfed me when I was about to get naked for an audience. I loved the fact that I was being offered to Joey under the promise of sexual satisfaction.

"Shit man. Anything I want?" Joey's eyes were as wide as saucers as he looked me up and down.

"Don't ask her Joey. Tell her." Insisted Donny. "She's your for the taking."

As if to prove his point Donny reached forward and undid the top button on my blouse. Considering that I had already cut two buttons off of my blouse my bra and upper half of my boobs were on show.

Then Donny tucked his forefinger into my bra right between my breasts and gently pulled downwards. I smiled and arched my back a little to accentuate my chest. I looked down and saw that my left nipple was exposed but made no effort to try to cover it up.

"You ready Joey." I asked.

He nodded but made no effort to move. Donny let go of my bra and I took Joey's hand and led him out towards the solitary chair. Joey was a good three or four inches taller than me but he seemed to be skinny as a rake. I pushed him down onto the chair and walked around behind it. There was no music playing so I spent a minute or so massaging his shoulders. When the music started I pushed my boobs into the back of his head and ran my hands down his chest and over his stomach but stopped just short of his pelvic area.

Moving around in front of him I straddled his legs, sat on his lap and gave him a long kiss. "Happy Birthday!" I whispered into his ear as I breathed heavily on his neck. I pushed my boobs into his face and simulated riding his cock for a few moments. I stood up and walked around him gently caressing his chest and neck and then I sat on his lap with my back to him. I invited him to undo the three remaining buttons on my blouse.

When all of the buttons were undone I turned to face him and pushed my boobs into him until they were level with his face. Then I offered one bra covered nipple to his mouth. I let him play for a moment and then stood up in front of him and shrugged the blouse off. I massaged and squeezed my boobs before turning away to dance among the tables. It never fails to amaze me how turned on guys get just looking at a woman in her bra.

I tried to steer clear of the guys who appeared to have their girlfriends with them but when I got to a table at which two girls were sitting together I stopped and made a point of playing with my boobs. They didn't look at all uncomfortable and so I exposed one nipple and offered to one girls' mouth. She took it and swirled her tongue around it. I enjoyed her tongue as long as I dared and, as I pulled away from her, she pursed her lips and winked at me.

Encouraged by this I continued around the tables until I came to the one that Cheryl was sitting at. I noticed that she had been joined by four black guys and was deep in conversation with one of them. She giggled and looked up. I noticed that her face and chest were red. I suspected that the conversation was probably sexual and she was enjoying it.

I turned back toward Joey and walked slowly and as sexily as I could towards him. I put my fingers in the waistband of my skirt and, with every slow step that I took, I gradually pushed it lower and lower. When I got in front of Joey I raised my hands above my head and shook my hips slowly from side to side. My skirt slid down my legs and fell to the floor. I stepped out of it and bent to pick it up. Standing up I held it over my boobs and then slowly lowered it and then simply tossed it aside.

Normally at this stage of a striptease I would take off my bra but tonight I decided that my panties would be next. I wanted to dance in my micro g-string and bra before revealing my boobs. I sat on his lap and pushed my boobs into his face and, at the same time, ground my pussy into his crotch. Standing up I ran my hand down his torso and over his crotch making sure that everyone could see me doing so. Then I stood up and gave a thumbs up as if to tell the audience that his cock was impressive.

I took my panties off in the same way that I had discarded my skirt. After a quick discrete look to make sure my micro g-string was in place I got back onto his lap and leaned back so that he could see the g-string as it tucked into my pussy lips. I shook my chest from side to side to draw attention to my boobs and then sat upright and reached behind my back to undo my bra. I didn't waste any time discarding the bra and then leaned forward to let him suck on one.

I pulled back a little to free my nipple from his mouth and then grabbed his head with both hands and pulled it into my chest. I slapped his face with my boobs and then stood up to do anther lap of the tables. I went from table to table letting the guys play with my breasts and when I reached the table that the two girls were sitting at I offered my boobs to them. They both took one in their mouths. When I felt that I was getting too excited I freed myself and carried on. When I reached Cheryl's table I saw the she was in a heavy lip-lock with one of the black guys and so I let two of the other ones play with me.

I hadn't bothered with stockings or heels so now it was just down to the g-string. I strode back to Joey and told him "Take it off."

He leaned forward and slowly pulled the g-string down. I stepped out of it and started to dance slowly and sensually in front of him. I showed him every part of my body before sitting on his lap and placing his hand on my breast. I let him squeeze it and play with the nipple for a few moments and then took hold of his hand and steered it towards my vagina.

He needed no further invitation and was soon rubbing my pussy and tentatively probing with his fingers. He looked up at my face and I nodded my approval. I leaned back with my hands on his thighs and he ventured inside with two fingers. By this stage I was so horny that I knew I was close to an orgasm. When his thumb started to rotate over my clit it was a foregone conclusion that I would soon be writhing in ecstasy. Sure enough with a loud groan and a few whimpers my body started to buck.

Years ago I was embarrassed if I made any noise during sex but now it just came out naturally. If it felt good I no longer suppressed it and it felt more natural because of it.

When my orgasm subsided I knelt down between Joey's legs and frantically worked on undoing his jeans. When I had them down around his knees I took his cock into my mouth and started to work on it. When I felt he might be close I straddled him and fed his cock into my pussy. I bounced up and down on it for several minutes before I felt it pulse as the warm stream gushed into me. I sat on him while we both recovered and, when his cock slipped out of me, I stood up.

The music had stopped and the room seemed eerily silent. Then I heard a woman sighing and moaning. I turned around just in time to see Cheryl's panties slide down past her knees. One of the guys at her table was licking her boobs and now another was moving in on her pussy. He struggled to untangle himself from his pants and underwear but when he did he spun Cheryl over and his beautiful black cock disappeared into her pussy. With one guy pounding her from behind she was frantically trying to strip the guy in front of her. Finally she succeeded and his cock inched into her mouth.

I stood watching her until I felt someone behind me. He gently guided me towards a table and bent me over and in no time his cock pushed into me. At first it felt odd to be taken from behind when my elbows and face were at table level and all of the people sat at the table were watching my face. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the experience. It wasn't long before I was passed from cock to cock and I noticed that Cheryl was also being well used.

I wandered over to the two girls who were still sitting at their table. I introduced myself to them and allowed them to fondle me. In no time it had escalated to where one of them was working on my pussy with her mouth while I did the same with her partner. After a while we switched ends and everyone was taken care of.

As it started to slow down I glanced up at the clock. We had been there for two hours and pretty much everyone had had their turn with Cheryl or myself. Bearing in mind that I had another party in less than twenty four hours I decided that I was done for the night. I stood up and gathered my clothing. Donny came over to me and thanked me for coming.

"No problem, glad we could help." I said.

Cheryl came over with her clothes in her hands and we made our way downstairs to get changed again. As we passed the superintendants office he called us in. The fact that we were both stark naked didn't seem to matter.

"Ladies, I saw what was happening up there. You know you could be in a lot of trouble if what you did was made public." He smiled.

I was tired. I just wanted to go home and get to bed. "What do you want?" I asked. "Fuck or blow job?"

"It's been a long time since I made whoopee." He replied.

"Made whoopee!" I laughed. "Don't know about that but if you want pussy here it is."

I bent over his desk and waited.

For an old guy he moved pretty quickly and I felt his first tentative jabs at me. Eventually he found the mark and pushed into me. It was a nice gentle couple of minutes before I felt him slip out of me. I have no idea whether or not he came. He thanked me and we went to get dressed.

We stopped to get Cheryl's car and I told her to follow me. When we got to my house I told her there was no point in going any further even though it was only a couple more miles. We went inside and showered together before climbing into bed with Alan. He was asleep when we got to bed and before I drifted off to sleep I wondered how surprised he would be to find he was sharing a bed with two naked women rather than just one.