Anger Made My Wife a Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Splatouey
Splatouey
166 Followers

I have never seen my wife so free and excited and that made me jealous. What also made me jealous was the fact that he'd been fucking her for a good ten minutes and still didn't look close to cumming. I usually only last a couple of minutes. By this time they were both drenched in sweat and then I saw my wife's eyes roll as she started to cum again. As she began to squeal louder and louder he dumped his load into her. They both collapsed on the bed and lay still for a moment and then my wife turned around to show me his cum pouring out of her swollen red cunt.

I was now wondering if that was it for the evening. Years before I had been able to give my wife three orgasms in one evening but now her maximum with me seemed to be one, and even then I wondered whether or not she was faking it. She had had three already this evening.

Now her new lover was lying on our bed with his hands behind his head as his flaccid cock rested on his stomach. My wife looked over at him and his cock still wet with their juices. She scooted over to him and took him into her mouth again. She cleaned him off making a point of letting me see her licking her lips.

When he was clean she got on her knees between his legs and started playing with his balls. After a while she started running her tongue over them and licking his shaft. When his cock began to stir she moved her lips over the head and started to bob up and down.

I thought for sure this time she was going to let him cum in her mouth but when he was hard again she lifted herself over him and slowly lowered her pussy onto his dick. She started to ride him and he responded by pushing into her more. She was fucking him really hard and her tits were bouncing up and down like I'd never seen before. She leaned back with her hands on his thighs so that I could actually see his cock going in and out of her pussy and then she leaned all the way forward so that her tits were rubbing on his chest.

All of a sudden she sat bolt upright and gasped. "Oh Jeff." She moaned.

I could see her body convulsing and sweat was pouring off of her. Her pussy was very swollen and red and it looked quite sore. When her orgasm subsided she lifted herself off of his hard cock. She wasn't about to let his erection go to waste and so she started pumping it with her hand and licking the head. It wasn't long before she knew his orgasm was imminent and so she pointed his cock at her tits and waited for him to come. He shot a load that landed on her face, tits and stomach. She laid there for a while covered in cum. I think she was just too exhausted to do anything else.

After a while she got up and said to me "I'm going for a shower, see him out."

I told the guy to put his clothes on and come downstairs. I was expecting a protest from him but he was very respectful and thanked me and left quietly.

I picked up my wife's clothes and put them in the laundry hamper and then I waited for her to come downstairs. When she finished her shower she dressed and came downstairs and we sat for some time in silence. Neither of us knew what to say so I asked her if she was ok. She nodded and I asked her where she had met the guy.

She said "Internet."

I was shocked that she would do that and said "Don't you think that might be a little dangerous."

Her response shocked me. "Don't worry about it; you got what you wanted didn't you."

I then realized that she was referring to my fantasy. I told her that it was just a fantasy, I wasn't expecting her to do it. I was just trying to see if I could find a way of sparking her interest in sex again, with me though.

She smiled at me and said "I had four orgasms, that's a record for me." She had obviously referenced our three orgasm night from the past.

I asked if she had enjoyed the evening and she told me that her anger towards me had made her want to be as slutty as possible and yes, she had enjoyed it, every second of it.

She said "It had also made me realize that I do have a sexual fantasy after all."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Much the same as tonight but with two or three guys, perhaps maybe even more. It's time I got what I want." She replied.

I asked if she was going to go ahead with another evening like that.

She said "Jeff mentioned that he had a group of friends that would love to meet me. So perhaps I might."

"Would I get to be here and watch and keep you safe?" I asked.

"Maybe, maybe not." she replied. "And I doubt that if I invited all of his friends over there would be much that you could do to keep me safe."

It was difficult but I have accepted that, if she chose to work at home one day (as she sometimes does) and I have a day where I have to be in the office or on the road seeing clients, she could be entertaining a group of guys.

I really don't think that she would do it again, especially with a bunch of guys but then, I was shocked when she did it that once...

Splatouey
Splatouey
166 Followers
12