Anger Management

Story Info
A wife gets it anally from angry husband.
816 words
3.4
71.3k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I are separated, he has anger issues. For his upcoming birthday all he asked for was to suck on my pussy. It had been months since I had had sex and my big pink vibrators just was not cutting it anymore. So, I decided to go for it.

I met him at a hotel room downtown not knowing what to expect. He did not say a word but led me over to the bed and gently pushed me back. He told me to close my eyes as he pulled of my pants and underwear.

I was surprised when he laid his full weight on top of me and grabbed for my wrists. I started to struggle, this was not the plan. He told me to be quiet and snapped my wrists into handcuffs that were linked behind the headboard. My arms were pulled over my head and I could not wriggle my hands out of the cuffs. I started to get angry and kicked at him with my feet, yelling at him to let me out.

He stood up and watched me struggle for a moment and then pulled two things out of his back pocket. One was a black leather blindfold and the other was a ball gag. He came toward me and I tried to kick him in the groin. He pushed my leg away and sat on my stomach. I could not kick or do anything. I sucked in a breathe to scream when I found the hard ball gag shoved between my lips. He leaned over me tying it tightly around my head. I tried to move to make it come out butit did not budge. As he fastened the blindfold over my eyes, his mouth came to my ear. He stuck his tongue in and licked around, then whispered;

"How dare you walk out on me, you bitch. Tonight you are mine and you'll beg me to fuck that sweet pussy of yours when I am done playing with you."

He got up off me. I was completely at his mercy, there was nothing I could do, but he was not done making me powerless. He grabbed my right leg and I felt something silky slide around the back of my knee. He pulled and my leg bent up exposing my pussy. He secured it and did the same to the other leg. I was spread open, my pussy and ass. I started crying.

I tried to move, but I couldn't. Maybe he would just fuck me and be done with it.

I felt his hands on my belly, inching my shirt up. I didn't wear a bra and all of a sudden my breast were exposed.

His fingers were rough as they pinched my nipples. They hardened under his fingers and he laughed. His tongue replaced his fingers and he flicked it over each nipple. He took the right one into his mouth, pulling the nipple taunt and hard as he gently sucked it.

He moved to the other one and started to suck harder. It started to hurt, the pull and his teeth digging into the tip. I whimpered and I felt him move his hand down my belly to my exposed pussy. He spread my lips and started rubbing softly on my slit how he knows I like. His finger slides down as he continues to suck too hard on my tits. He pushes his finger inside me..

"Oh you're wet bitch, you want it. You want me to fuck your cheating pussy?"

He started pounding his finger into my pussy, swilring it around, drawing it out and rubbing my clit.

I hated being so open to his probbing. I hated more that my body was responding to being so harshly finger fucked. He started using two

fingers, then three... he would fuck me hard.. then stop... move them slow.. in and out making me want them buried in me again.

He stopped sucking my breasts and now both hands were on my pussy. He had three fingers jammed inside me, his thumb rubbing my clit... then his fingers left my pussy and started moving to toward my spread ass. He loved playing with my ass, but it made me feel dirty, so I barely let him. I felt his middle finger on my hole... gently probbing.. pushing in just a bit... but his fingers were wet from my pussy and suddenly he shoved the whole finger up my ass. He started finger fucking my ass hard as his other fingers worked my pussy and clit. I started to pant.. my body twitching as my orgasm built. I hated this... hated that I was going to cum for the bastard.

"Ah yeah bitch, you like my finger in your ass," he said as he drove it in deeper.

I exploded....

part 2 coming soon....