Anger Relief

Story Info
He finds a way to relieve his anger.
2.1k words
3.41
16.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had lost! Damn team's losing streak had to end against us. I didn't feel like going with the guys to mourn our lost. They were probably going somewhere to get piss drunk anyway. Can't say I like to drink a whole lot either. I just wanted to go home and stay with Amber, my Amber. That'd be enough to make me feel better. What the hell was that noise?

I heard slight moans as I stepped into my apartment. The rain tapping on the windows as if trying to tell me something, but what? A million things were going through my mind, but there was one that stuck like a thorn. What if the moan was from Amber? Maybe I imagined it. I had to be sure. My heartbeat felt like it would rip through my chest at any moment as I neared the door. The realization of the situation was getting to me.

It was there, where the door cracked open, the light coming from our room that I saw them. Amber was straddling the legs of her Ex-boyfriend. The skinny bastard had a sly grin on his pimpled covered face as he spoke to her. I didn't hear what he was saying, nor did I care. All I heard was Amber's mouth bobbing up and down on her Ex's prick. Her tits swaying as she slurped and sucked, while the asshole kept up his incessant mumbling. Amber lifted her mouth from his cock for a moment jacking it up and down furiously before engulfing it into her mouth again. His hand guiding her head up and down as he moaned and threw his head back. Pulling her mouth away from his dick, she simply smiled while she climbed the little shit's legs. His cock crushed between her cunt as Amber wrapped her thin little fingers around the base, positioning herself above it. She lowered herself slowly, the cockhead spreading her cunt lips causing her to shiver as she impaled herself onto his cock. This was too much for me to handle. I stepped away from the door as Amber continued her fucking with her Ex. What the hell did I just witness? Was this really happening to me? I didn't want to find out again. The moans from behind the door telling me that it was all too real. Maybe I should've kept with the drunken ritual after every game after all.

Leaning against the wall, I felt like dribbling the little shit's head against it. I felt like crying. I wanted to cry, but I just couldn't. I didn't want them to have the satisfaction of the fact. I felt a lot of things but I just couldn't concentrate. Fucking hell. I didn't know what else to think. I should probably leave and don't ever come back, my mind repeated like a broken record. I made my way back out into the streets, into the inviting rain.

Standing by my car, the thought of Amber's lips wrapped around another man's prick plagued my mind. It was killing me. I wanted to break something, preferably a certain guy's jaw. Wanted to do something, but there was nothing to do. I thought of everything, and yet nothing at the same time. I had nothing left to do but sleep. The anger must've exhausted me. Lying on the sidewalk, with the rain hitting me from all directions, next to my car, I fell asleep.

***

The early rays of light peeking through the hood of my eyelids woke me that morning. Cold, hard concrete reminded me of where and why I was there. Reminding me of the situation I caught Amber in the night before. Groggy and half awake, I sat up, trying to adjust to my surroundings. I felt sore, Damn football. I stretched, and low and behold, I saw Amber coming out of the apartment. Must be going to her morning classes. I didn't want to see her. Didn't want her to see me, but she caught sight of the muscle bound jock next to his car, soaking from last evening's rain. Who would've missed sight of me? She leaned down rolling her eyes as she greeted me, smiling. I felt my anger peak up again.

"What're you doing on the ground?" She asked with a slight grin. "Were you out drinking again? You know it's just a football game."

I felt pretty pathetic. I really did. I thought of how I worked for her attention throughout my years in high school and college. No you bitch. I just caught you blowing some shithead in my apartment when I came home early from the game. I glared into her eyes as if I was trying to bore holes through them. I could tell that she was beginning to feel uncomfortable as I sat and stared while she looked around. I must've probably looked like a nut case to anyone passing by. Just some weirdo who likes to sleep in the rain and stare at incredible looking blond girls.

"Our relationship is over." I hissed, clenching my fists, and gritting my teeth. Just the thought of last night was pissing me off. Calm down you fucking idiot. Get out with some dignity. My mind was screaming for me to gain some composure. My blood boiled. My muscles ached. Goddamn bitch!

The expression on my face must have been enough for her to understand why. Damn bitch! In just a brief moment I had just ended a yearlong relationship. With her smile gone, she stood upright dropping her books. A textbook fell to the ground hitting the binding and opening to a page where a single pressed rose lay inside. The first of the many roses that I had given to her in the past. Every week I'd give her a rose. I'm what you'd call a romantic. It was somewhat a tradition. With all those guys out there who couldn't give two shits about their relationships, I guess you could say I wasn't going to be one of them. Her emotions welling up in her eyes didn't phase my anger in the least. I wanted to hurt her with my words.

"I saw." My voice coming out harsh and unemotional. "Last night"

She tried to talk but the words caught in her throat as her tears fell silently. I guess my plan worked, too well I suppose. In another time, another occasion I would've done anything to comfort her, anything to let her know that it was going to be okay, but I just couldn't bring myself to care anymore. Standing, cold and wet from the rain, I walked to my car to leave, to find comfort in the cruel world I saw before me? Nah, probably to stay with a buddy until I can straighten this whole mess out.

I reached for my car door only to have Amber wrap her arms around my chest hugging me tightly as she sobbed onto my back.

"Please… don't leave, John please." She finally cried. "I'm sorry… I'm sorry… I'm…" Her words muffled as she buried her face into my shoulder, sobbing. I didn't know what I wanted to do. All I could think of were her tits as she crushed them against my back. My groin reacting the only way he knew how, it started to harden. God I was pathetic. Thinking about her tits when only a few hours ago they were in another guy's greasy hands. I was supposed to be in control. My dick didn't care. I was horny and that's all it knew. A couple of days without sex can do that to a guy I guess. Fucking prick's going to get me into trouble one of these days.

Why did Last night happen? I didn't give a shit anymore. I had joined football, track, wrestling all for the sake of her. The things a young person does to impress this vision of loveliness. Spent my years in practice after practice, game after game, pure torture, to impress someone who would've cheated on me in the future? Damn, I felt like a fucking idiot. I wanted to smack myself upside the head for being so stupid. Well, if she wanted cock so much, then I'll just give it to her.

***

Amber and I were on our couch. The crying had stopped. Instead, we were naked, our tongues exploring each other's mouths. Her smell was intoxicating. The smell of sweet strawberries and roses filled my nostrils. My hands roamed about her body, fondling her naked tits, squeezing them as she jacked my cock slowly.

Enough of this slow shit. Fuck foreplay. I wanted to take her, hard. Show her how a real fuck would be. I leaned her back, laying her down onto the couch. Spreading her thighs wide, I lowered myself onto her, my cock crushed between her belly and mine. Just a few moments ago I was outside breaking off our relationship and now I'm here about to fuck her brains out. Talk about ironic. I teased her, rubbing my cock along her cunt, flicking her clit with my cockhead. Her pussy was soaked. I felt her push her hips up. I pulled back grabbing my cock, smacking it against her thigh.

"Oh…. Oh god, John. Don't…. Oh…. Tease." She moaned. I smiled and groaned, my cockhead slowly being engulfed by her slick, wet tight cunt. I pulled back again. Her protests were becoming more apparent on her face.

"Please." She whispered. Her voice quivered and her body trembled. I wanted to embarrass her. Make her beg for it. I hadn't forgiven her.

"Please what?" I whispered. Her tits heaving, her breath was becoming shallow with anticipation. I was beginning to like teasing her. She knew what she had to say. I laughed inside at the thought of Amber begging. Rich girl, always the popular one, pleading to get fucked.

"Please fuck me with your cock. Please…" She gasped as I entered her slowly.

Several grueling seconds before I felt her blond pubic hair tangle with my own. If you want a cock, then I'll give it to you I thought as I held myself in her. I pulled back and pushed in hard. Her cunt swallowing my cock, tightening, almost painfully. My balls slapping her ass. She gasped and moaned as I pulled back and thrust harder into her hot cunt. The pure lust burning in her eyes as I continued to pound into her. Fuck she was tight. We went at it like wild animals. Thrusting our hips into each other, harder each time. She kissed and licked my lips as I sawed her tight cunt long and hard. Fuck! It felt great to be in her again. Her own hips rising to meet with mine. My hands squeezing her tits, pinching her nipples lightly. We fucked for what seemed like hours to what must've been long wonderful minutes. In and out, in and out, over and over again, shoving my cock as deeply into her as it would go.

I felt as if I was going to cum at any second, but I didn't care, I wanted… no, needed the release. She felt it too, wrapping her legs around my waist and thrust back against my pelvis with more urgency. Her face became flush as her orgasm washed over her like a tide.

"Cum….ohh…. uhh…. Now….uhhh…. uhhh…." She screamed and swallowed for air, and I let go, grunting as I came into her. Her legs tightening around my waist as her body shook with her own orgasm. I felt my cock throb and pulse as I emptied myself into her, releasing my anger along with it. Each spurt from my cock released all of the anger. I fell on top of her in heaping mess of stickiness, sweat. The smells of sex lingering in the air above us as we caught our breaths.

"Too good… Too good…" She gasped breathlessly. Her own orgasm must've been too much as she drifted off under me. Her breathing deep as she lightly snored in her sleep. I couldn't help but smile, possibly for the last time at her. I rolled off, my cock flopping in the air; cum stuck to the tip. I was exhausted.

***

Did I hate her for cheating? No, I didn't hate her as I stepped out into the fresh autumn air that evening. Yet, I didn't love her either. All I knew was that it was all over between us. I stood for a moment, looking at the bedroom window. I was going to miss this apartment. Had some good memories in there. I smiled. Picking up my duffel bag, I took a deep breath and sighed. Maybe I'll come back to this apartment sometime… for a little one-on-one basketball with Amber's Ex I thought as I walked to my car.