Angie

Story Info
She gets a ride from her dream guy.
1.1k words
3.53
26k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I adjusted the mini skirt over my thighs and pulled the neckline down a little to expose my perky, round breasts. "I'm coming!" I called down the stairs to my impatient mother, who didn't want me to miss the bus. She didn't know that I was spending extra time trying to get ready for school for a reason. Travis...he was the most beautiful boy. Ever since I had seen his band play at the party I went to a few weeks ago, I had been thinking of him non-stop.

I had managed to race to the bus-stop just in time to see the big yellow bus roll away. 'Damn it..." I mumbled to myself, throwing my bookbag to the ground. I debated turning around and asking mom for a ride to school, but chose otherwise, knowing my mother would be pissed. So I picked up my bookbag, and hung it over my shoulder, and started walking. I was angry that I had taken so long, and would end up looking like shit anyways because I had to talk almost a mile.

I trudged along, with nothing on my mind but Travis. I could feel myself moisten thinking about how he had torn his shirt off at the show to expose his glistening body. Suddenly, I heard a horn behind me. Whirling around, expecting to see my mom, I was astonished to see Travis. My body went numb and I could hardly speak.

'Need a ride?' He ask, flashing a huge pearly grin.

'Well...I can walk...It's ok.' I mumbled, feeling foolish.

"You intend on walking a mile to school? Your better off coming with me, you'll be lucky to get there by second period by walking." He opened his car door and motioned for me to sit down.

I hesitated, but walked forward and sat down in the car next to the gorgeous senior.

"Thank you, Travis" I said, setting my bookbag on the floor.

"You know my name?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Of course I do...I mean, everyone knows who you are. You're the lead singer of the schools most popular band. I see all your concerts and I sometimes want to go and meet you after them, but I'm always scared you won't know who I am, even though we had study hall together last year. And maybe you would have laughed at me because last year I was kind of a loser and everyone thought that..." I stopped suddenly started. I couldn't believe all that I had said to him. My face burned red as I look up at him. He laughed a little, but his eyes were focused on my breasts.

"It's ok...and yeah I do remember you from last year. You seem a like a completely different person this year." He said averting his eyes from the stare, embarrassed.

The thought of Travis looking at my breasts excited me. A completely different person, huh? I wondered what kind of person he thought I was now. "You're a babe..." He said almost as if he had heard my thoughts.

I felt so excited, I could feel the heat begin to grow between my legs. I wanted to just get all over him...but I couldn't...not just yet. I was disappointed to approach the school parking lot and pull into it. This meant I would probably never talk to him again, and he would forget all about me. He stopped the car, and looked over at me.

"Well..." He said, pausing. I reached down to the floor to grab my bookbag, and had some trouble picking it up. I felt his hands brush my arms as he reached down to help me. After bringing it up from the nook of the seat, I turned to him to thank him. I felt his hands on my cheeks and before I knew it his lips were against mine.

Our tongues met and slowly caressed back and fourth, making me hot and excited. His hands moved behind my head and through my thick auburn hair, then tickling the back of my neck. I pushed my body against his, and he lay back in the seat. His kissed moved to my ears, where he nibbled, and then down to my neck.

I pulled at the hem of my shirt and lifted it over my head, so my C cup perfect tits where exposed. I thanked myself I hadn't worn a bra today. My nipples shone a perfect dark pink against my tan toned body. Travis's eyes widened and he moved forward to suck on each nipple. His tongue circled each one, making them pert and hard. I leaned my head back and began to breath heavy as he suckled on each nipple, not neglecting either one.

While doing this...his hands moved down waist and to my thighs. His strong hands spread them apart, and he traced his way down my my flaming hot pussy. He slowly caressed my slit through my panties, and finally moved them to the size and used one finger to trace my slit up and down. I moaned with pleasure, feeling myself get wetter and wetter with every touch.

His fingers slipped inside and found their way to my puffy wet clit. His fingers traced circles around and around it, making me breath louder. As if to tease me, he pulled his drenched finger out of my little twat.

I pulled away from his kissed and looked at his face, pouting. He grinned and looked down at my waiting wet teen cunt. I smiled and winked at him as my hands found their way to his pants button. I unzipped them and pulled out ohis huge cock. It was the biggest one I had ever seen. I lowered my head and began to lick the head, around and around. I pushed his huge man hood into my mouth, I could taste his pre-cum oozing from the tip. I pulled it out for a second and traced my lips with the soggy wet head, teasing him, just as he had teased me.

"Oh now your asking for it!" He said laying me down back into the back seat. He pulled my skirt up and spread my legs, and then with one swift movement, pulled my panties off. I felt his huge cock tip trace my cunt, before the finally stuck it in my tight pussy. I howled and screamed as he plunged it in deeper. I looked at his face, filled with pleasure. It didn't take long before I felt his hot load fill me. We both let out load moans and yelps. That wasn't the last time I fucked Travis. It almost became tradition to fuck before school. It also gave me a chance to experience new things...with maybe a few of his buddies...but that's another story all together.