Angie and Gio Ch. 03

Story Info
Their first date leads to something more.
7.2k words
4.75
27.6k
72

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, shit, I thought to myself. What the hell do people even do on dates? I think I was more nervous than excited at the prospect of spending a whole evening alone with Gio. Stacey was away with Alan so I had nobody to vent to or ask for fashion advice for that matter. I'd never been on a date in my life. I was worrying about what to wear when Gio sent me a message saying that he'd be free the whole day so he thought we should go to the botanical gardens and have a picnic instead. Even though I loved picnics, I thought it was a pretty intimate thing to do on a first date. I wondered if we'd have anything to talk about and I wondered what it all meant.

I still wasn't really sure what was happening between us but I did know that I liked him. I really liked him. But I still had a few questions for him before I could allow myself to be all in. Relationships were messy things that I'd managed to avoid for my whole life but now I'd suddenly been thrown into one with somebody I hadn't expected at all. After all this time of being rejected by people that I liked, I'd never really given much thought to being with a guy.

I grew up with no self-confidence at all and feeling so insecure that it hurt. I'd been overweight for as far back as I could remember and I'd spent my whole life hating myself. Looking in the mirror made me want to cry every day and people's relentless comments ate away at me. All I could do was sit for hours in the library and study myself out of the hell-hole my parent's lives had pushed me into.

For the longest time, I always thought that there was something the matter with me and occasionally still I did but then one day I figured that I probably just wasn't ready to bring somebody else into my life yet. I still had too much work to do on myself before I could make space for anybody else in my heart. It had taken my whole life but I was finally at the point where I was slowly accepting myself the way that I was and developing a confidence I'd always been lacking.

My life as an engineer was so busy anyways. I didn't have time to try and squeeze a guy in with all the drama it would bring into my life. I'd even forgotten what it felt like to like somebody. The butterflies I felt when I thought of Gio and all his manliness were foreign to me. I was fighting the attraction I felt towards him because I didn't want it to grow too quickly but even I knew that I was lying to myself. I would just have to see how things went.

I opted for a light pink, chiffon dress that came to just above my knees. It was one of my favourite dresses because it made me feel truly pretty. The fabric was wonderfully light and the neckline showed just enough cleavage for me to still look classy. I'd washed and conditioned my hair so that I could get the curls under control and decided to leave it loose. I hadn't left my hair down in a long time so I was actually very surprised to see how long it had become. I kept it in place with a white ribbon and finished my look off with white pumps. I quickly made Gio and I some lunch before I heard a knock at my door.

"Coming!" I shouted, as I hurried from the kitchen.

I opened the door and the sight that met my eyes almost had me swooning. Gio was dressed in a simple green t-shirt that made his eyes more piercing than ever and dark blue jeans. I don't know how he did it but he always seemed to find pants with a sensationally good fit and the bulge at the front of his pants seemed to be calling out to me.

"Hey, my eyes are up here!"

"Huh? Oh!" I said, blushing.

I hadn't realised that I'd been staring so openly at him. He chuckled and leaned in to give me a hug. Once again, I was enveloped in those powerful arms of his and pressed tightly against his chest. His hands rested dangerously close to my ass and to be honest, I wouldn't have minded if they'd gone a bit lower.

"It's okay. How are you?" he asked, letting go of me.

"I'm great thanks," I replied, smoothing my dress down and trying to catch my breath

.

"That colour looks so beautiful on you," he said with a sincerity that made me blush again.

It was his turn to appraise me and he made no effort to hide the fact that he was admiring my body in my dress. He may as well have been looking at me naked.

"Sorry for changing plans on you so suddenly," he continued. "It's just a really beautiful day today and I thought it would've been a real shame to waste it."

I saw him look past me towards the picnic basket I'd packed and he smiled.

"You really didn't have to make us food you know. I've already done that."

"What?" I asked.

"Like I mean I cooked us lunch. It's in the car."

"You can cook?" I asked him, surprised.

"Well I hope so. It's been a while. Believe it or not, I actually enjoy it. It comes with being Italian! Come on, let's go."

*****

She still wasn't completely comfortable around me, I could tell. I'd been watching her for most of the afternoon and she kept self-consciously adjusting her dress and glancing at me every now and again. I was at a bit of a loss as to what to do to make her believe that I really meant no harm. While I was thinking of something good to say, I settled for just watching her. Angie really was beautiful. The pink of the dress she was wearing complemented her skin and I'd been watching the hem ride up higher and higher, exposing more of her soft thighs. I was tempted to touch them but decided against it. Eventually, I decided to beckon her towards me.

"Come here," I said to Angie.

"Sorry?" she said, her mouth full of cheese and crackers. It made me smile.

I leaned back against the tree we were sitting next to and made a gap for her between my legs

"Come here," I said again.

She looked at me hesitantly and nervously looked around to see if there was anybody nearby. I could hear a few kids laughing in the background but they weren't even in sight.

"I swear I don't bite," I told her, smiling as warmly as I could.

Eventually, she moved towards me and settled herself against my chest. It was the best thing I'd felt in a long time and I brushed a stray strand of her from her forehead.

"What's the matter?" I asked softly, looking down at her face.

"What do you mean?"

"You've been looking around like a caged animal the whole afternoon. I thought we were here to have a good time."

There were a few moments of silence before she sighed heavily.

"I don't know, I think I'm just a bit confused. It kind of feels like things are moving a bit quickly. I like you it's just that..."

"What?" I coaxed.

"I've never been with a guy before," she said quietly.

I frowned. "What do you mean?"

"Like, I've never dated anybody before. I mean my first kiss was the other night in the McDonald's."

"Really?" I asked. I was very surprised that I'd been her first kiss. If I'd known, I definitely would've made it better than it had been.

"Yeah, really. So I don't know what I'm doing. Sorry if I'm acting a bit weird."

"There's nothing to be sorry about. Thanks for telling me, I was starting to think I did something."

"Gio?" Angie asked suddenly

"Yeah?"

"Please tell me more about yourself."

I knew that it was her way of subtly asking me to tell her how and why my life had turned out the way it had and I was glad to tell her if it made her more comfortable with me. Angie was something special and I had no intention of screwing things up with her. I launched into the story about my family, what they did and the fucked up relationship I had with my dad. I told her about how I hung out with the wrong people in school because I didn't want to be associated with my father and how I ended up joining a gang as a result. I had to rob a jewellery store at gunpoint as my initiation and I got caught. That was it. It was just a long list of very stupid decisions on my part.

"Even though I was trying to get away from my dad, all that shit I was doing wasn't really me. It was so difficult but I couldn't afford to show any weakness so I just did whatever they told me. They knew I had money and they knew what my dad does so they had leverage over me. Once I was in, I didn't really have a choice. I think I'm actually a pretty alright person. The time in prison just gave me a chance to discover that again. All that shit is behind me now. I just really want you do to see that. Anything else you want to know?"

"Nah that's okay. Thank you for telling me."

"Anything for you," I mumbled.

*****

Things went pretty smoothly after that. I could see that Angie felt way more comfortable around me and that, for some reason, made me very happy. She didn't flinch as much when I touched her, she smiled more openly at me and she even kissed me a few times. Angie was waking up parts of me that had been sleeping for a very, very long time.

More than once during the day, I found myself having to try my best to hide my hard on. Even though I was pretty upfront about how I felt about her, I could understand why she was so hesitant for things to move along as quickly as they were. I also thought my feelings were running away with me. One moment I was busy trying to get back on my feet after eight years in jail, and the next I was falling for the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen in my life. I couldn't stop it if even if I wanted to.

It was like plummeting into this blissful abyss with nothing to hold on to. I'd never expected something so...normal to happen so soon after my release. I'd been ready to struggle through the long process of getting the people I knew and didn't know to trust me again. I'd been expecting to be an outcast, somebody that everybody hated just because of where I'd been. I definitely hadn't expected somebody to just accept me with open arms the way she had. It almost seemed too good to be true.

I had to admit, I was disappointed when we arrived at Angie's apartment block. It was late but luckily I had the next day off as well, so I could afford a late night out, I thought hopefully. I'd already planned on taking it slow with her, just because she wasn't anything like anybody else I'd ever met but knowing that she was a virgin...I hoped I wouldn't scare her away. I knew she wanted me but I wasn't sure how to move things along without freaking her out because I wanted her and I wanted her bad.

"Do you want to come in?" Angie asked suddenly.

I hesitated. I didn't know how long my self-restraint would hold up in her apartment.

"Just for a few minutes," she prodded, seeing the look on my face.

Against my better judgement, I agreed. I couldn't resist looking up her skirt as we walked up the stairs and the sight of her full, panty-clad ass had me hard again. I hoped it really was only going to be a few minutes. I couldn't stand being around her and not being able to able to do all the things I wanted to her.

Since I'd met her, I'd been curious to know what her body felt like. Not just the innocent hugs and cuddles we'd been sharing but what her body properly felt like without any clothes on. I'd never been with a bigger girl and the softness of her already drove me mad whenever she'd lean against me. I wanted to see it. All of it.

Her place was fucking amazing. It looked like something out of a décor magazine. She really was doing well for herself, I thought. It made me appreciate her even more. I knew she must have worked hard to get where she was.

"I can give you a tour if you like," said Angie. She'd noticed me looking around. "Of my place, I mean," she added awkwardly. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Whatever you want Angie. This is your place."

"Please sit. I'll go get us something to drink. Is juice okay?"

"Juice is perfect," I replied, settling myself into one of her couches.

I was surprised when she came back and pushed me back slightly so that she could lie against me like we'd done at the park. If she moved even the slightest bit closer, she'd definitely feel my hard on. I tried to shift my hips away but she just burrowed closer to me. I took this as an invitation to wrap an arm around her, and sure enough she didn't resist. Her ass was firmly pressed against my dick and every time she moved it would send shocks through me.

"Is this okay?" asked Angie.

"Yeah, of course. Why wouldn't it be?"

She shrugged. "I don't know."

I tried to think of something else, anything to stop the crazy thoughts I was having of just flipping her over and taking her right on the couch. I was actually starting to sweat.

"You haven't told me about yourself," I finally managed. My throat felt very dry so I reached for my orange juice and took a huge gulp. I felt like I was taking the hardest test of my life.

She shrugged again.

"There isn't much to tell, Gio. My dad's a thug and all I know about my mom is that she was a drug addict. Then I happened and child services shipped me off. I stayed at a few different foster homes. Some were really shitty but I got by. I mean, it could've been much worse. I really liked to study and read. It was the only way I could get away from everything. Eventually I managed to get a scholarship to study engineering and now here I am."

I took my chances and gently placed a hand on her leg. She didn't say anything so I gently ran my hand higher up to her thigh. I'd been aching to feel it all day and it didn't disappoint. Her skin was smooth and soft and getting me harder by the second. I don't know if she felt me growing against her but she gently pushed her butt against me. I stifled a groan. My jeans were starting to feel uncomfortably tight.

"And you never met anybody special? No flings or anything?"

I wanted to make sure. I couldn't explain why but knowing that I was the first person to touch her sent a weird thrill through me. Angie shook her head.

"There was this one guy that I liked but nothing ever happened there. He dated my best friend instead. That wasn't fun but hey, what can you do? That's life for you."

"What a dick move," I said, watching her face as I moved my hand higher.

"Tell me about it."

She suddenly gasped when my hand grazed the cotton of her panties. I don't think she's realised how far I'd gone. I made to pull my hand away but she grabbed it and held it in place. She also slowly began to grind her ass against my dick. It was too much. I stopped her and moved so that we could both sit up.

"Did I do something wrong? Didn't you like that?" she asked quickly.

"No you didn't! And yeah, I did. Too much."

I sighed, trying to figure out how to say what was on my mind.

"You have to tell me what you want, Angie. I don't want to take advantage of you. This will go as fast or as slowly as you want it to. So, what do you want?"

*****

The simple answer to that question was that I wanted him to fuck me. That is what my body was telling me. I wanted Gio to do me within an inch of my life. As much as I wanted him, in the back of my mind I kept thinking of how fast things were going. But I trusted him and it felt so good when he touched me. Nobody had ever touched me that way before and it made me dizzy with desire. I felt how hard he was when I'd been lying against him and I'd just been doing what I naturally thought he's like when I ground into him. I'd heard his breath quicken and felt his hips move along with me so I knew that he enjoyed it. I'd been teetering on the edge ever since I'd met this man and now I was on the verge going over.

"I..." I started. "Shit."

I blushed and looked away. I couldn't even tell him what I wanted him to do to me. I felt out of my depth. I'd never been wanted by somebody and I just never thought I'd find myself in the position of actually having to say how I wanted to be touched. I wanted him to touch me though. I'd never wanted anything so badly in my life. I swallowed and tried again.

"I want you to...you know. Touch me like you were doing now. I just don't think I can...um...go all the way yet."

Gio nodded and smiled at me. He looked a little relieved.

"Are you sure?" he asked. "We don't have to do this right now, you know. If you need more time to –"

"No," I interrupted.

He raised his eyebrows at me.

"I mean...I don't want to wait. I'm okay."

He slowly leaned in to kiss me but I met him halfway. Before I knew what I was doing, I was devouring his mouth in the most intense kiss we'd ever shared. It seemed to go on forever until he pulled back and looked right into my eyes. His green eyes were dark with desire and all the kindness was gone. I caught a glimpse of the danger lurking beneath the surface. He grabbed me around the waist and swiftly pulled me onto his lap so that I was straddling him. I squealed at how easily he lifted me up and he smirked at me.

"You okay?" he asked.

I nodded. I felt a bit uncomfortable with my legs open like that and I worried that I was too heavy seated on top of him. He quickly captured my lips again but this time it was less controlled and more feral. I thought I wanted him to be gentle but this rougher side of him turned me on more.

I shivered as he slowly ran his rough hands up and down my arms.

I didn't know why I was so sensitive to his touch but the feeling of his hands on me had my heart racing. Gio slowly moved his hands up my back and behind my head as he kissed me along my jawline, down my neck and right up to my collar bone. He grazed my skin with his teeth and I gasped as I felt goose bumps erupt on my skin.

His hands found their way down my back again and to my ass. I don't know why but I was losing my inhibitions now and I found myself leering at him as he massaged my behind with his big hands. I involuntarily began to move my hips again and I was suddenly aware of how wet I'd become in my underwear. Initially, it had been from him touching me and kissing me so forcefully but now it was because I could feel his cock right against my most private area. It was only a few layers of fabric away.

"You're a real tease, you know that?" said Gio, barely able to keep his eyes open.

"I know," I replied, biting my lip.

I'd never felt so powerful in my life, knowing that I had him so wound up. I carefully slipped my hands under the hem of his t-shirt so that I could feel his skin too. I could feel his tight abs flexing beneath my fingers and a thin layer of moisture was already building up on his skin. Gio pulled it over his head, exposing his chiseled chest to me. I'd never seen him shirtless before and my goodness, the sight of him made me breathless.

His pecs were large, defined and powerful. They were covered in bright, colourful tattoos that were a combination of mythical creatures and ancient-looking symbols. Gio literally looked like a work of art to me. There was a dragon tattooed onto his perfect abs and the tail curled around his side, down to his back and stopped just before his ass.

"I like these," I whispered, tracing the drawings with my fingers.

"Is that all you like?"

His gorgeous, bronze arms were muscular and huge, just like the rest of him. There was a light dusting of dark hair on his chest that condensed into a treasure trail that disappeared enticingly into the waist of his jeans.

"No," I smiled. "I like this too."

I traced it down with the tip of my finger and jumped slightly as I unexpectedly felt his cock twitch under me.

"I think you'll definitely like that too," he said, bucking his hips for emphasis.

"Ah!" I gasped, feeling his dick graze against me.

He leaned forward to kiss me again while he gently maneuvered my dress off me. I suddenly felt very naked in my lace bra and panties and I instinctively brought up my arms to cover myself, the magic of the moment slightly gone

.

"Wait," he said, nudging me off momentarily as he undid his jeans and yanked them off. "Do you feel better now?"

He was left in just a black pair of boxer briefs that did nothing to hide the substantial bulge beneath them. His powerful, hairy thighs rested beneath mine as we locked eyes. There was something very intimate about the moment and I felt more at ease than I had in a long time. The way Gio was looking at me absorbed me and I was reminded of the first time I'd seen him. Those large, expressive eyes of his made me feel sexy but for some reason, they also made me feel safe. In that moment, I decided that I wanted everything that he could give me.

12