Angie and Gio Ch. 04

Story Info
The sexy pair pick up where they left off.
2.1k words
4.73
13.9k
32

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm usually a very light sleeper (spending a few years in jail does that to you) but that night I was out like a light. I jumped a bit when I woke up, confused as to why and how the sun was already up. I realised that the bed I was sleeping wasn't mine and it wasn't empty. Then I remembered. Angie. I looked over to my left to see her sleeping quietly beneath the covers.

Her curly hair was loose and frizzy, framing her smooth, plump face. She was lying on her stomach with her hands splayed above her head. I found myself smiling as I watched her. She obviously wasn't used to sharing her bed or cuddling with anybody, judging by all the space she was taking up.

Again, I caught myself trying to temper my feelings for Angie because I knew that falling hard and fast for someone was never a good thing. I was still finding my feet and getting used to having my freedom back. I wasn't sure if I had any space for her in my life just yet. I knew I liked her and she was definitely a dream girl. I just didn't know if I was going to be able to give her everything that she deserved.

A soft murmur interrupted my thoughts and I saw that she was waking up. Her eyes slowly fluttered open beneath long, dark lashes.

"Good morning, beautiful," I said with a grin.

She groaned and covered her face with her hands.

"Not the greeting I was looking forward to but hey, since I'm in bed with you I'll take whatever I get."

She giggled shyly beneath her fingers and tried to turn away from me. I gently took her wrists so I could pull her hands away from her face. Teasing her was going to be my new favourite pastime, I thought to myself. She really was gorgeous. Her big, brown eyes were still filled with the innocence that was there when I first saw her and her plump lips were just begging to be kissed. So I obliged. Angie, however, had other ideas. She ducked her head away as I leaned in.

"Nah uh!" she protested. "I still have morning breath!"

"I don't care," I murmured, still chasing those lips.

She giggled again, a sound that was having a weirdly strong effect on my body. I could feel myself getting hard.

"Well I do!" she said in between laughs. "Your breath smells horrible! Can we please just brush our teeth first? Then we can stay in bed all we like."

I sighed in defeat.

"Fine," I conceded.

A few minutes later we were back in bed with fresh breath and I was still hard.

"What is it?" I asked Angie as I ran a hand down her side.

I could sense her self-consciousness returning already. I mean, she'd wrapped herself up in a sheet when we got up to brush our teeth. I thought that was a bit weird, considering all we'd done the previous night but I reminded myself to be patient with her.

"Nothing," she mumbled.

I frowned, not believing her in the slightest.

"It's just...I'm still a bit shy," she finished softly.

"Shy about what?" I asked.

"Like...this. I mean, I've never...you know, before. I still feel a bit weird."

I frowned, wondering if she was regretting anything we'd done.

"But why?" I asked.

"I don't know," she mumbled quietly. "I guess it's an experience thing. I'm just so scared I'll disappoint you or something."

I felt myself immediately frown. She couldn't be serious. "Disappoint me? That's ridiculous. How the hell do you think you'd do that?"

She awkwardly shrugged. I couldn't help but smile and kiss her on the nose.

"I promise you're doing great."

She cut me off by yawning widely and stretching languidly like a little cat. It was the most endearing thing I'd ever seen. Then again, everything Angie did was endearing to me. Whether that was a good or a bad thing was yet to be established.

"What, bored of me already?"

Angie gave me a tired smile, her eyes already half-closed.

"No..." she replied. "I just need another hour, at least. I'm really not a morning person, Gio."

"Is that so?" I whispered, shifting closer to her under the covers. I really did want to leave her alone to get that extra hour of sleep she supposedly needed but her fresh, warm skin was too much to resist. I slowly ran a hand up and down her thigh and watched as a small smile appeared on her face. Sleep would have to wait.

***********

Something told me that he knew it already, but there was something about the way his rough hands would touch my skin would drive me wild. I wasn't lying when I told him that I hated mornings. I was the kind of person that needed five alarms to even muster up the energy to get out of bed in the morning. The moment I felt his muscular thigh graze against me, I was wide awake.

Before I had a chance to properly open my eyes again, his lips were on mine and I felt his tongue, as insistent as ever. It was difficult to hide my enthusiasm as I moaned quietly, feeling myself becoming more excited by the minute.

One of his big hands was behind my head, entangled in my hair and the other was unhurriedly making its way up my leg to the sweet spot between my thighs. He gently nudged my legs further apart and I gasped as he gently ran his fingers over my pussy. He was teasing me and he was doing it well. The little fucker.

I never in a million years thought that I would get to the point in my life where I felt all-consumed with a hunger to sexually ravish another person but Gio was fast bringing out a side of me that I never knew could exist. He was an assault on every one of my senses. One that I gladly welcomed at every turn. I felt him gently turn me on to my front while softly tugging on my hair. To be honest, I wouldn't have cared what the hell he was doing; as long as his skin stayed flush against mine.

He slowly kissed me along the most sensitive part of my neck and behind each ear as I felt the firmness of his dick gently grazing the now hypersensitive skin of my ass.

I felt Gio smile against my neck as he whispered all sorts of profanities I wasn't paying attention to. All I could focus on was what his hands were doing to my body. He slowly lifted my hips off the bed so that he could gain better access to my pussy and I could do nothing but oblige.

"You like that?" he breathed, as he made agonisingly slow circles with his finger on my pussy.

I could only pant in response as his movements became more vigorous. He sensed me getting close as I pushed my ass upwards to meet his eager fingers.

"Not yet," I heard him say as he abruptly pushed on the small of my back. I was suddenly lying flat on my stomach on the crisp white sheets and I groaned in satisfaction as his magnificent cock found my entrance.

"Shit..."

It was all I could muster as he began his tortuously slow rhythm. It felt like I had been programmed to feel every miniscule sensation that my body was being subjected to. His stubble made all my hairs stand on end. The warmth of his body consumed me. His groans and gasps of pleasure egged me on, closer and closer to the point of return. Somewhere in my mind it was registering that this was now my favourite position to make love in but all those thoughts were being drowned out by the absurdly good feelings Gio was eliciting from me.

"Fuck...fuck..."

His thrusts were gaining strength and speed ever so slowly and I felt my eyes roll all the way back into my skull from the pleasure. I was overwhelmed by everything he was subjecting me to. Somehow, every stroke of that wonderful cock was still controlled, as gradually forceful as it was becoming. I buried my face into the pillows in front of me, unable to keep my moans quiet. The wetness was pouring uncontrollably from me as his deliberate movements became more feral. I gave up trying to control my pleasure and subjected myself completely to his ministration.

"Mmm, Angie...shit..."

I wanted to say something but my brain was refusing to form a coherent thought. I bit harder into the linen in an attempt to keep my impending screams at bay. Gio wasn't having any of that. He threw all caution and control to the wind as he roughly grabbed my hips and yanked them up so that I was on my knees, ass in the air and completely exposed to him.

I was expecting him continue along this dominant streak but he suddenly changed up his rhythm again, softly kissing every part of exposed skin that his lips could reach and massaging my ass cheeks with his gloriously rough hands.

"No, not yet. I want you to enjoy this, "he whispered as he drew one of my earlobes into his mouth. My back involuntarily arched in response and a sharp gasp escaped my lips. I reached back, blindly searching for any part of him to grab onto and anchor myself to. I felt like I was losing myself in him. He knew exactly what he was doing to me because I heard him chuckle softly as he stopped my roaming hands by pinning them above my head and resting more of his weight on me.

"Please...please don't stop..." I begged.

I didn't have it in me to be proud. He was turning me inside out the most glorious way possible. It was almost unfathomable how aware I was of every single movement he made in and out of me. My walls accepted him wholly, completely, registering every vein and bump on that magnificent tool of his. I dug my fingers deep into the firm muscle of his thigh, goading him on to do as he wanted with me. He understood and manoeuvred me onto my side. I was disappointed when he momentarily slid out of me but he wasted no time in positioning himself right where he belonged.

I was glad that I didn't have to speak to tell him what I wanted. I don't think I would have been able to. I was on my side and he was behind me, spooning me in the most magnificent way possible.

"Gio...fuck...please..."

I don't know how he did it. Whenever I felt him inside me, it awoke this unbelievable impatience in me and I felt that I needed to experience every bit of the vicious pleasure I knew he could give me. He was kissing, sucking, licking every part of my exposed neck that he could reach while his powerful hips met my ass over and over again. He was holding me tight against his chest with one arm while the other was firmly around my hips, his fingers deftly manipulating my clit into a frenzied state.

I could feel the wetness running out of me in endless rivulets, lubricating his way. I was too breathless to cry out as his sped up his fucking, the insanely arousing sounds of slapping flesh growing louder and closer together. He was going to come. So was I.

He couldn't tease me with his lips any longer. Instead I felt his teeth softly dig into my back, a sure sign of his impending orgasm. I wanted him to come first but before I knew it, my pussy was spasming around his glorious cock as I jerked and twitched uncontrollably under his grasp. It was too good for me to even make a sound. My mouth hung open in a silent moan as I felt him release inside me with a muffled groan. The sensation was deliciously dirty. I was already dripping from his fucking but feeling his come in me was...fuck. It was something else. I could still feel him quivering as he came down from his orgasm and I languidly rolled my hips against his still semi-hard cock as the come ran out of me. I didn't know why the feeling aroused me so much but it was enough to garner another soft orgasm from my tiring muscles.

I thought he was going to stop but his hard on didn't flag. He abruptly pulled me on top of him as he lay on his back. There was a fire in his eyes that I found difficult to look away from. He brushed his still hard cock over my dripping pussy. He gently rubbed my hard nipples between his fingers as he looked me dead in the eye.

"Ride me," he panted. "I want to watch you ride me. I want to watch you come on me."

***********