Angie And Tim Go On A Cruise

Story Info
Shee has a lot to "drink".
5.9k words
4.01
89.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parts guy
parts guy
184 Followers

Angie and I decided it was time for a vacation. Not just a long weekend, but a real trip, somewhere strange and exciting. With no kids, and no bills, and two incomes, we could afford to do whatever we wanted.

The only problem was where to go. She wanted to go on a cruise, but I wanted to go to a tropical island. After some serious debating, we came up with the answer; first a cruise, then the island. But because we decide so late in the season, we couldn't get anything until September.

This was actually a blessing in disguise, because school had started, and the cruise ship would be kid free. As soon as the ship left port, some women began to discard their tops, and pranced around in skimpy thongs. The crew tried halfheartedly to stop them, but there were just too many women. Besides, I think the crew enjoyed the view.

Well, Angie wasn't about to be outdone, so she slipped her bikini top off, revealing those huge melons that drives everyone nuts. At first she acted shy, but her hard nipples told the truth. She swam, and tanned, and drank, and was having the time of her life. I, along with several other guys, sat in the shade, and soaked up the fine scenery. Some of the newcomers that joined us, didn't know Angie was with me, and it was amusing to see their eyes bulge and hear them groan in delight whenever she came bounding past. Some of them even bought her drinks, which encouraged her to flirt with them.

By mid afternoon, Angie took a break, and sat at the table next to me, as there were no available chairs at my table. But before we could talk, one of the guys who had been buying her drinks, sat down next to her, trying to make his move. Most of his pick up lines were old, but soon he had his hand on her knee, slowly making his way up her tanned thigh. She made no effort to stop him-yet.

His corny lines were cracking me up, especially since I knew they were a waste of time. Angie would do him in a heartbeat if I asked her to. She was being a total tease, as her nipple would occasionally, "accidentally" brush against his arm.

As his fingers found the hem of her thong, she reached down and moved his hand away. She stood, and winked at me as she started to leave.

"If you want me, you'll have to go through my husband." she said softly, as she patted the hard bulge in his shorts. The look on his face was priceless. The small group at my table all laughed, and we began to disperse in different directions. The mystery man and I rose at the same time, and he turned to me.

"Man, I'd love to have her, she is awesome!" he said as he adjusted himself. "Too bad she's married!"

"Hey, you never know, you still might get lucky!" I said innocently.

"I doubt it, I'm not very good with women." he said glumly. "Besides, her husband would probably have my head!" Funny, I was thinking Angie would have his head... in her mouth.

We both sauntered off in different directions, and I found Angie enjoying the sunset near the back of the boat, er, I mean the stern.

We walked back to our cabin to clean up for dinner, and Angie jumped in the shower. Coming out in only a towel was too much for me, and I pounced on her, burying my tongue deep in her snatch. She came quickly, as all the flirting earlier had made her very horny. I wanted to fuck her right there, but we couldn't have a trail of cum dripping down her leg during dinner, now could we?

She wore a backless, low cut, very short, mini dress with high heeled shoes, and I wore a very conservative suit. Nothing was said as we began eating, but we both knew the alfredo sauce on her pasta wouldn't be the only creamy sauce to go down her throat tonight. The waiters were very attentive, to Angie, anyway, and she was sure to bend just right to give them a special show.

We kept the drinks flowing, and even I was surprised at how well my top heavy girl kept her balance, as we got up to leave. We strolled around the perimeter of the ship, passing many couples in various stages of necking, many of which were pretty smashed from all the booze.

At one point, I stopped, and reaching up under her dress, I pulled her flimsy panties off and stuffed them in my pocket. I don't think she even realized I did it, as we continued to walk. Nearing the end of the upper deck, we leaned against the railing to stare at the stars and the moon. I quickly remembered there was a lounge right behind us, and I turned to see if we were blocking anyone's view. It took a second for my eyes to adjust to the dark glass, but I found Angie wasn't blocking their view, she was the view. A group of men couldn't keep their eyes off her, so I did what any guy in my position would do. I lifted the back of her dress so they could really enjoy the view. I played with her butt and pussy, the whole time she was oblivious to her audience. I reached around the front and fingered her to a knee trembling orgasm, then we continued our stroll without ever looking back.

We then went into a small lounge near the back of one of the dining rooms, and found it nearly deserted. I poured Angie into a corner booth, then slipped in beside her. The waiter recognized us from dinner, and was thrilled that he had us all to himself. Every time he approached, his eyes traveled to the usual spot- Angie's chest. On the third visit, it was too obvious.

"Hey, would you like to see them?" I asked, but didn't wait for an answer as I untied the back of her dress, allowing the front to flop to her waist. I thought his eyes would pop when her large breasts poked straight out.

"Go ahead." I said to him as I nodded towards her. He looked around, then reached out slowly, and ran his fingers over her nipple, which stood up instantly.

"Thank you, sir!" he said to me, as he retracted his hand.

"Hey! That's not fair!" Angie slurred. "He got me all hot, and now he's going to leave?" He stood there not knowing what to do, so I made a suggestion.

"Why don't you join us for a minute?" I asked as Angie patted the seat next to her.

"I really shouldn't." he said as he sat down next to her. She grabbed his hand and thrust it between her legs. It didn't take him long to get a rhythm going, and, once again, Angie came, coating his fingers with her sticky juice. After sucking each finger clean, he again thanked us, and started to get up.

"Not so fast, mister!" Angie said as she wagged a finger at him. "Now it's my turn!" she giggled as her hand disappeared under the table. His struggle was short lived as she quickly found his hard cock. Even in her drunken state, she had his zipper down and his throbbing cock out in record time. As she stroked him, she looked at me with those big brown eyes. Knowing exactly what she was thinking, I nodded, causing her to grin immediately.

But her grin quickly disappeared, along with her face, as she slipped under the table to get an up close and personal look at his member. Her grin soon appeared on his face, about the same time the slurping started. It was obvious he was in heaven, as she bobbed up and down on his soon to explode cock. He tried to stop her, but her tongue was too quick for him, as he unleashed a jigger of cum into her waiting mouth. Angie sat up with the "cat that swallowed the canary" look on her face, licking the tips of her fingers, as our waiter, now flushed, excused himself, and ran off to the kitchen.

We continued our walk back up the port side, stopping to watch a lady blow her man, by the pool. One or both of them were so drunk, they couldn't finish the deed, and Angie just couldn't resist. Kneeling down opposite the woman, on the other side of the lounger, she looked at the woman.

"May I?" she asked the girl with the glazed eyes.

"Sure, go for it!" she said as she rolled off her man's legs. "But I don't think you'll get anywhere, he's pretty drunk."

In less than a minute, Angie had his pole pointing skyward, with a few flicks of her talented tongue, and in less than five, he let out a grunt, along with several spurts of warm cum.

"Wow, I was hoping to be able to do that." his girl said, somewhat bummed. "I like the taste of his cum." But Angie already knew that. She crooked her finger, motioning the girl to lean towards her. When she was only a foot away, Angie placed her hand behind the girl's head, and pulled her lips close. Angie then kissed her full on the lips, and pushed her tongue into the girl's mouth. What I didn't know was that Angie didn't swallow his cum, but saved it for his girl, and she was now feeding it to her via her tongue. They took longer than necessary for the transfer, but no one complained.

"Thank you so much!" she told Angie, "We'll have to get together again, when he's a little more sober. And maybe I can return the favor." she said, smiling at me. "By the way, my name's Rita!" she said, as she plopped down next to her hubby.

It was such a long day, that it soon took it's toll on Angie. About half way back to our cabin, she just sat down on the deck- pooped. I struggled to get her to her feet, and was half walking, and half carrying her, when one of the stewards approached us.

"Can I be of assistance?" he asked, obviously used to passengers passing out on board.

"Yes, can you help me get her back to our room?" I asked. We stood on each side of her, draping an arm over each of our shoulders. As we got closer to our room, his hand got very close to the side of her breast. I let go of her when we reached the door, and I fumbled with the key, leaving him struggling to hold her up without grabbing certain parts of her body.

"Will there be anything else?" he asked as I opened the door.

"Uh yeah, can you help me get her out of her dress? She will kill me if anything happens to it."

By this time we were standing in the room, and I sat down to remove my shoes.

"Uh...it ties around her neck." I said casually as I watched him struggle. He slowly let go of her, and we watched her sway back and forth, but she remained standing, so he carefully began to untie the top of her dress. As the front of the dress fell to her waist, she began to fall forward, and in a panic, the steward reached out from behind her, grabbed on and pulled her back to a standing position. When they both stood up, I noticed he had two hands of nipple covered flesh.

"Oh good, hold her up while I get her dress off." I said as I dropped to my knees, and lifted one foot off the ground. "Don't drop her." It was a redundant statement, as he had a death grip on her tits. From my position, I looked straight at her pussy and noticed she was quite wet. Glancing up at her face, I caught her looking at me, and she winked. Damn, the brat wasn't passed out drunk after all. Once I got her gown off, I tossed it on the bed. The fact that she was slowly grinding her rump against the poor guy didn't escape me either.

Standing up, I fished a coin out of my pocket, and said, "Heads or tails?"

"Huh?" he said with a confused look.

"Call it. Heads or tails." I flipped the coin into the air.

"Uh, heads, I guess." Before the coin even landed, Angie spun around, and pressed her lips against his.

"I'm glad you picked heads." she said as she lowered herself to her knees. "Because I like head!" she continued as she lowered his zipper, and pulled his cock out. "Whoa!" she exclaimed, as she licked the head. It grew to enormous proportions, and Angie and I were both amazed. As she licked and sucked the huge purple head, I knew what had to be done. I lifted her off her knees, and they both looked at me like I suddenly realized what was going on. But I pushed Angie onto the bed, face down, butt up, and turned to the man with the big shlong.

"Why don't you do her a favor, and fuck her." I said, as Angie wiggled her butt. "After a few minutes, you can finish in her mouth, if you want." He wasted no time in lining up his cock with her wet slit. He tried to ram it home, but it seemed liked slow motion. Did I forgot to mention that her pussy is tighter than a vise. With only a few forced strokes, he came with a roar, his orgasm lasted longer than the fucking he gave her. As he pulled out, her tightness squeegeed his cock clean. After pulling up his pants, I walked him to the door. As I held out a tip, he reached over, and rather than take the money, he shook my hand.

"In all my years working on this ship, you are the first to not just tease me. I will never forget you two!" He finally released my hand, and disappeared down the hall. After closing and locking the door, I opened my hand to straighten out the crumpled, sweaty twenty dollar bill I was holding. I had to take a double take as I looked down at my palm. Along with my twenty was a fifty dollar bill. The guy actually tipped me!

I walked over to the beds, and noticed Angie was still face down, butt up, but was lightly snoring. I also noticed the cream pie, the tell tale leak of cum dripping out of her pussy. I just couldn't help myself, and leaned in, lightly swiping my tongue over her lips. She stirred a bit, but didn't wake, so I continued, but this time, I pushed my tongue in deep, splitting her lips wider apart. I was rewarded with a river of cum. Strange, I'm not gay, or even bi, but the taste of sperm mixed with her sweet juices is a nectar I just love. After licking her clean, I crawled in beside her and fell asleep.

It seems odd how quickly one becomes acclimated to a strange environment. The gentle rocking, the strange smells, and the small windowless room became comfy and familiar almost immediately. We woke up at the same time the next morning (?) refreshed and ready for another day. Angie noticed the papers that had been shoved under our door while we were sleeping. The first page was the usual welcome aboard crap, the second was the daily itinerary, and the last was a fun fact sheet about the cruise, the ship, the crew, and the passengers. Angie is a fact freak, and began reading, while I turned the small TV on.

"Hey...it says there are 752 passengers on this cruise. 310 females and 442 males." she read out loud. Hmm...let's see...that leaves 438 guys left for her to do I thought to myself.

"A penny for your thoughts!" Angie interrupted my little fantasy. I came back to earth and realized I was staring at screen of static.

"Oh...er...I was just thinking how much fun this cruise is starting to be!"

"Yeah, right! It doesn't have anything to do with all the guys on board, does it?" Damn, she sure knows me well. "Hey look! they changed the itinerary for the cruise!" she said, changing the subject. "It says, that because there are no minors on board, they have made the following changes- First, there is no dress code whenever we are out of the port, and the children's theater will be showing adult movies around the clock, other changes to follow."

As she stepped into the bathroom, oh sorry, I mean the head, to change, I glanced at the papers.

Even casually dressed, she was hot. Today it was a sweatshirt, but she had cut the sleeves off, and chopped about a foot or so off the bottom. Without a bra, you could just barely see the bottom curves of her full bosom, peaking out from below, unless you were on either side, in which case, you could clearly see her breasts through the large openings. And her shorts were so short, her butt cheeks hung free, and if she had any hair on her pussy, it would have been hard to hide. I was forced to wear baggy shorts to conceal my happiness.

The pool area was too crowded, so we just wandered around. we spent some time in the casino, and every time Angie won anything, she would jump up and down, making everyone there a winner, if you know what I mean. We drank and ate and played, having so much fun, we lost all track of time. Before we knew it, the sun was setting, and dinner time was nearing. There was a sign posted on the dining room door stating there would be an impromptu contest for the most outrageous dinner costume. Angie was excited, and told me she already had the perfect outfit in mind.

Back in our room, she disappeared to shower and change, while I surfed the channels. All four of them. It only took her half an hour to get ready, but she emerged wearing a short robe.

"That's your winning outfit?" I asked.

"No, silly...I just don't want anyone to see it until the last minute. Don't want any copycats!"

"OK, but can I have a sneak peek?"

"No."

"Fine."

All the way to the dining room, people gave her the strangest looks, but she just smiled. The smile that told me she had something planned. Something very bad. As we sat down, the waiters went from table to table, asking guests if they were participating in the contest. Only a few saw the notice, but it was obvious by their skimpy outfits.

After a few minutes, the head waiter picked up a microphone and announced the start of the contest.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Now begins the competition! Alfonso will go to each table, and each contestant will be judged by your applause! Now let's get started!"

Alfonso was our waiter from the night before, and I think he knew something was up, because he started at the opposite end of the room. The first girl was a yummy blonde in a bikini top and daisy duke shorts. She got a decent response. Then there was the couple that dressed alike, and few other not so outrageous get ups.

Finally Alfonso got to our table, announcing it as the last, but most certainly not the least. Angie slowly stood, and untied the sash around her waist, letting the robe fall away. suddenly the room went silent, but only for a moment. The roar was deafening, and seamed to go on forever. It's amazing how such a little piece of material could cause such a ruckus. But I guess when it's a little fishnet thong, and it's wrapped around Angie...

The trophy was tiny, but she was so proud of it, just as I was of her. Besides, where else can you sit in a crowded restaurant and eat dinner with a beautiful, and naked woman? We ate like we did this all the time, and eventually everyone got used to it and ate their dinner. Afterward, we strolled across the floor and out the door to the sounds of applause and wolf whistles.

We hit the casino again, and a couple of the bars, the whole time Angie wore her winning outfit, and nothing more. There were so many eyes on her, that I thought she would cum at any moment, from the excitement.

I remembered reading something earlier about the ritual of the docking of the ship. It seems the crew would switch from generator power to land line power, and some of the nonessentials would be without power for a few minutes. This would include most of the vending machines, the lunch bar, and the saunas. It said not to be alarmed if the lights went out in the sauna, its routine, and tonight it would be about 11:15, and would last about twenty minutes. Suddenly an idea hit me, as I looked at my tipsy girl.

"Hey, how about checking out the sauna?" I asked innocently, noticing it was five after eleven. It was the men's sauna, and there were five other guys already there, enjoying the steam.

"Mind if we join you?" I asked as we stepped inside. At first some of the guys scrambled for their towels, but after seeing Angie, and her attire, they gladly invited us in. Angie perched herself on the bottom step, where someone had thoughtfully spread a towel out for her. She laid on her back, and closed her eyes, knowing she was the center of attention. I sat across from her, and all the guys, who opted to sit on her side for the better view. I scanned the room, noting the location of the steam control, the hot rocks, and the light switch. Two minutes later, the lights went out, and there was an eerie silence.

"Oh, it must be 11:15." Angie sighed. Damn, does she read everything? It only took a minute before I heard the cedar boards creak as several of the men shifted their positions. In the darkness, I found the light switch and flicked it down, and found my way back to the bench. All too soon, I heard Angie moan softly, then the subtle slurp of her soft lips. Or was it a finger exploring her wet pussy? This was followed by male moans from several locations. Soon they were all very vocal, and it was obvious Angie was handling several guys at once, from the sound and smell of raw sex.

parts guy
parts guy
184 Followers
12