Angie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I was gonna get laid. I knew this, because she said, laughing at my expression, "You're gonna get laid, and so am I. I want you so deep and slow, inside my slutty body, and then I wanna be fucked real hard and fast. And then, I want you to come inside me, so that we can watch me give you a cream pie, afterwards."

"Then we can fall asleep, you and your little slut fuck-buddy. I hope we can wake up and have another fuck in the morning."

This was nearly too much, and I pulled away, to drag her willing body onto the couch, so I was kneeling on the floor, with my pulsing, dribbling cock pointed right at her. I said, "How do you want it, Angie? What's your favorite position?"

She laughed out loud, and, as she spread her thighs in an un-mistakable invitation for sex, she said, "I want your hard cock. Inside me. Thrusting. I want it any time, any way I can get it. Just so long as I get it."

I pressed my throbbing cock-head against and then into, her pussy lips, and the head and shaft slid effortlessly inside. She was hot, sloppy wet, and I nearly slid all the way inside her in the first thrust. I bucked a couple of times more, and I was completely inside this woman, with my pubic bone hard against hers, and I couldn't drive my cock another millimeter deeper.

She gasped and then heaved, as my member drove into her, and then she said, in a heavy whisper, "Ooooh, so good, so deep. Feels sooo good. Let me grab that good, hard shaft with my cunt. Ahhh, my slutty cunt wants you inside."

I could feel her cuntal muscles grasping and kneading my cock shaft, as I made only small thrusting motions inside her, marveling at the strength of her pussy grip. I gasped out, "Angie, how long have you been a slut like this? You feel so good, you make me so hot and hard."

END of PART 1

12