Angie Fits The Bill(s)

Story Info
Business trip turns to pleasure.
2.7k words
3.97
68.2k
11
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wonderful
wonderful
181 Followers

Occasionally, as part of my job, I get to go away on inter-state trips. While the work is hard, there is the bonus of the after-hours soirees, usually with colleagues I don't get to see all that often. We hang out in bars, night clubs and occasionally strip joints. All harmless fun and nothing I've ever felt the need to keep from my wife Angie. And I have to admit as much as I enjoyed the family life, the chance just to kick back and be someone else for a while was also good fun.

This latest trip was a bit different. It was to a sea-side resort town and as it turned out, was on a Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. So I suggested to Angie that after work on Friday, she might like to catch a flight up to meet me and we could spend the weekend together.

She said "even better then that, I am owed a day for working on the weekend last month, so I will come up Thursday afternoon".

Sounded perfect. So children were farmed out to willing grand-parents, dogs to the kennels and I left on the Wednesday morning with promises of a great weekend ahead once I got through the business bit.

On Wednesday night, after our rounds of meetings and arguments with the butcher's paper and felt tipped pens, my colleagues and I had dinner in the hotel restaurant which, like so many, was pretty stuffy. So when the suggestion came to get some fresh air, all four of us jumped at it. While no one in particular was leading the way, we found ourselves down in the night-life section of town. There were bars, coffee-joints and a bit further The Mad Pony strip-joint. Obviously they had borrowed their name from the famous Crazy Horse. We went in, paid twice as much as we should have for our drinks and watched the show. A couple of the dancers were just brilliant and they spied four blokes out on the town and headed towards us. A few $10 notes later they were doing lap dances for us. They were topless and cupped their breasts at us. But if anyone tried to touch them, they pushed their hands away.

After our willingness to part with $10 notes ran out, they left us alone to watch the stage show.

A young woman came out and did a fairly slow and worthwhile strip-tease. She had a body worth waiting to see and the four of us hollered like supporters at a footy game when her top came off. I think she too might have been in for some lap dancing except for the lack of money.

Anyway, eventually we drifted out on to the streets and headed home. It was around 1am when I slipped into bed, but I wasn't concerned because we had a latish start.

So around 10am, I wondered down to have breakfast and found the rest of the team there. We worked hard the rest of the day and I must say I actually forgot Angie was coming, such that as the last meeting broke up, I agreed to meet the other three in the restaurant for drinks and a meal.

I headed up to my room to clean up and was straight away reminded of Angie's arrival. She was coming out of the bathroom, still covered in the suds from a bubble-bath.

"G'day handsome," she said. "When you weren't here, I thought I'd start without you."

She motioned towards an opened bottle of champagne.

I took a glass and we clinked the flutes. Before I had a chance to sip the champagne, she dropped the towel.

"Like what you see," she said with a smile?

"You bet," I half replied before my words were eaten by her kiss. What came next was pretty amazing. Released from the constraints of making love in the moments the kids weren't around, Angie really went to town. A slow hand job, her tongue run down my chest and stomach and then into the little heaven just below. And I went to town back once inside her.

Her first orgasm rocked her whole body, her second was a series of whimpers and oh my Gods. She then finished me off with a wild combination of hand and head job, my favourite end to proceedings. As we lay in bed recovering, I suddenly remembered my dinner appointment.

"Oh shit," I said, "without thinking I said I would meet the other three for dinner. It was in the middle of our meeting and my mind was elsewhere. I'd better go down and tell them I won't be joining them."

"Darling," Angie said, "we have the whole weekend, if you'd like to spend a bit more time with them I am happy to eat with them. Surely a table for four can become one for five and I promise not to yawn if you talk shop too much."

"Sounds fine," I said.

So we dressed and wandered down just in time for dinner. Angie had put on a little black number she reserved for our rare nights out, black stockings and a single string of pearls.

I introduced Angie to the guys – Jim, Ash and Andrew. They all made welcoming noises and over the top compliments. Now if there is one thing Angie can't resist, its compliments about her looks. I use it as part of our love-making and the flattery gets me everywhere. The other blokes didn't know it but they had given her quite a thrill.

We ordered dinner, including some good wine. The company picked up all the in-hotel expenses for these jaunts and we didn't slum it with the wine list.

After the third bottle had arrived, we'd stopped talking shop and were on to any subject we wanted, freewheeling if you like, and with plenty of laughter.

Somehow, last night's fun had come up for discussion.

"I guess we won't be going there tonight," Jim said.

"Why not," Angie said with a devilish smile.

"Well I wouldn't have thought you'd want your beau in one of those places two nights in a row," Jim said.

"Doesn't worry me, as long as I can come, too," Angie said.

The conversation moved on and it was getting late. The hotel staff started setting the other tables for breakfast and we felt a strong hint on the wind.

"Time to leave methinks," Andrew said, " on to fresher pastures?"

His voice went up at the end of the sentence as he posed the question.

"Why not," I said and looked at Angie. "The Mad Pony," she asked? She hadn't forgotten the earlier conversation.

"All right by me," said Andrew. Jim and Ash nodded in sheepish agreement.

So we were off. We stopped at a night club on the way and had a couple more drinks.

Then at a coffee place for a caffeine kick.

By the time we arrived at the Mad Pony, it was close to 1am. We moved to go in and the bloke on the door said we could if we wanted to but the place would be closing soon.

"I've got to have just one look," said Angie. Ash, a brilliant salesman and deal-doer, got them to let us in for the price of two - a decent enough discount.

We grabbed our drinks as the last call was made and watched the last act.

It was the same girl who had danced the night before and again she was very good and we gave her a great round of applause as she finished.

"Well that was good," said Angie and I noticed that she, like the rest of us, was slightly the worse for a night's drinking. "I wouldn't mind some more of the same."

"The girls are all finished madam," the bloke behind the bar said. "We could give you a pass for tomorrow night if you like. It's amateur night and it's always a good night."

"I might want to go in the competition," Angie said. I was a bit stunned. In 10 years of marriage she'd never even hinted at anything like that.

"Look if the girls are finished now," she said to the bar tender, "does that mean the stage is free?"

"Yes," he said without knowing what he was really answering.

"Well, can I have a practice," Angie said. "I've got my own audience, all I need is some music."

Actually, the place was still full of music and without waiting for any more approvals, Angie skipped off and jumped up on to the stage.

The other three all looked at me. I just shrugged and said something vaguely like "might us well get the best seats".

I had no idea what lay ahead of us but thought it could no more than a bit of silly nonsense.

Angie started moving with the music, trying a few stripper moves. She turned her back to us and pushed her legs out and threw back her head. The bar-tender had quickly moved into the control area and put a spot light on her. He was on the ball - perhaps after seeing the same naked ladies every night he wanted someone fresh.

Whatever, when Angie spun back around, she realised what was happening.

"So I'm working with real pros," Angie said. "Better put on a good show then!"

She strutted towards us and the end of the stage and gave us a big wink.

Then she sidled back and did a few more steps around the stage. All four of us looked at each other and Jim joked "is your wife always like this, we could have saved ourselves a few $10 bills if she had been around last night. And she's just as good looking as those girls last night."

I know Angie heard that and that was the moment she went into another world - the one where she was as good looking as the girl who'd been up on stage before her. She always admired herself in the mirror and always asked me to tell her how good she looked. It was a guaranteed turn-on, but in the privacy of our bedroom ... never like this.

She slinked towards the four of us, then turned her back again, reached back with a well practised arm and pulled down the long zip on her little black number.

As the back fell aside, I saw a black bra. She then turned around and there was this look on her face that said the show had only just begun and we'd better get ready.

She quickly slipped her arms out of the sleeves and let the top drop, so that the bra was in clear view. And with a deft move the whole dress dropped to the floor and she kicked it off with a flourish.

Spontaneously, the four of us carried on the same way we had the night before. And Jim shouted out "more, more" and then immediately apologised to me.

It didn't matter. Angie had only heard the "more more" bit and she was right away with it.

She put her hands behind her back again and unclipped her bra. Now this was a moment. Surely she'd stop there. But we'd forgotten the bar tender. He swiftly changed the music to a slowier, raunchier tune and put a blue wash through the light.

Angie quickly caught the mood change and she again turned her back to us, moving in the most graceful yet sexy way.

And slowly, like she was arguing with herself a bit, she let the bra straps come off her shoulder. I would have loved to have known what was going through her mind at that time. This was a woman who didn't mind a bit of fun when the moment was right. For a bit of fun, we'd once gone to a nude beach and both managed to get ourselves sun-burned and embarrassed.

This however, was from another place. The bra slipped down her arms and hit the floor. She turned back around to face us, one arm covering her breasts, the other covering her face.

Then she changed hands, offering us a glimpse of her breasts and her face, which was wearing a look that said see how gorgeous I am. She did that a couple of times then as the music hit a crescendo, threw her arms above her head. No more glimpses of breasts, they were on full display.

I saw Andrew reach into his pocket and take out a $10 bill. He looked at me and I nodded. "Why not," I thought, "you're only alive once."

Angie saw the money, thought for a moment, then made her way to the steps at the side of the stage. She moved over to Andrew and sat on his lap.

I thought "heck she's my wife, better get my turn" and pulled out a $50 note. I thought I would get it back soon enough. She saw me and came over. I thought the extra $40 was worth a feel, so I tried to grab a breast. She pushed me away.

Jim had pulled out his wallet and the poor bloke only had a $100 bill. It was too late to change his mind so he offered it up. Angie leapt across and said smokily "for $100, you get to touch".

Well poor Jim didn't know what to do with himself. This was after all, his colleague's wife coming on to him in full view of said colleague. He looked at me nervously.

"You heard what the lady said," I heard myself say. "You've paid your money, you get to feel the goods."

Gingerly, he touched one breast. Angie looked at the other one so he put his free hand on that. Lust got the better of him around then and he squeezed both of them, vigorously. I saw lust come on Angie's face too. She was being ogled by four men, five if you counted the bar tender somewhere in the dark. The music had kept going so we knew he was somewhere.

Ash, whom had missed out thus far, moved over to where Jim and Angie were in action and held up his own money.

"Sure thing sweet boy," Angie said in a voice not her own. She danced up to him and cupped her breasts for him to kiss. He was gone. He gave a little moan and pushed his face into them.

His hand rushed down to Angie's stomach and then further downward. I thought that would be going toO far for her but she pushed herself into his hand.

She then grabbed at his belt and undid it. The sight was so hot I couldn't raise any objections, though something else was being raised. Within seconds Ash's pants were down and she was giving him a head-job. I was thunderstruck. Surrounded by four blokes who were absolutely worshipping her, she had lost control.

As excited as he was, Ash came quickly and she pulled away, the cum giving her a second pearl necklace. She was far from done. She went to Jim and repeated her act. He too came but this time, she tried to swallow it. She only managed about half, the rest exploding down her cheeks. That seemed to drive her even crazier and she grabbed Andrew but instead of giving him a head job she said "fuck me". He obliged with an organ that was clearly aroused. He barely had time to get inside her, the two of them standing up, when she leapt up and wrapped her legs around her back and let out one huge orgasmic scream. It was all Andrew could too to hold on to her as she convulsed against him. Eventually she subsided, disconnected herself and looked across at me.

"I am going back to the hotel," she said. "Pick up my things and meet me back – and make sure you've got a $100 bill."

With that, and wearing no more than her stockings, panties, heels and the various pearl necklaces she disappeared out into the street.

I did exactly as I was told, stopping at an automatic teller one the way and taking out five $100 bills.

I would deal with any attack of the guilts on the part of any of the parties in the morning. Tonight, I was going to have the ride of my life.

wonderful
wonderful
181 Followers