Angie Gets Pimped Ch. 05

Story Info
Angie is put into service.
2.7k words
4.35
203.5k
69
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,827 Followers

Angie was allowed a few minutes to clean up after the men from the bank had fucked her. Jane arranged for her to shower in the women's locker room. However, Jane remained in the locker room. Angie was allowed to wash her body, but not to clean out her "cunt." Jane wanted Angie smelling herself as she rode home with her husband. She should get used to smelling like a whore.

As Dave drove Angie home, he was so excited about the trip and especially the golf day he had enjoyed with his boss and friends. Dave had no idea what the men had done to Angie while he played golf. Angie tried her best to sound encouraged, but she knew well what she had been forced to do to get Dave the promotion. "Would it be worth it?" she wondered silently as they drove home.

Jane had let Angie know that everything had been recorded, "just in case" it would be needed to keep Angie in her place. She had also told Angie to expect a call as soon as they got home. Angie worried about the call.

Sure enough, as soon as they walked in the door, the phone rang. It was Jane. "I hope you enjoyed the day," Jane taunted. "Now, listen carefully. While you were fucking everybody, I borrowed your keys. A video system has been installed in your house. Don't worry about trying to find the cameras. It is professionally done. Just know that I can see you anytime I wish."

Jane paused a moment for Angie to think about what she had told her. "I want you to take Dave to your bedroom immediately. Let him know how much you missed him and that you can't wait until you make love. Strip him and yourself and lay on the bed with your legs spread. Tell him he has to eat you before he fucks you. And you better make him eat you deeply and suck all the juices out. Be wild! Fuck him with abandon! And remember, I'll be watching! Put on a good show, or Dave will see the video of the day!" Jane laughed as she hung up the phone.

Angie went to the bathroom to get away and think for a moment. The phone rang almost immediately. It was Jane. "Don't clean up anything or I'll be over there in five minutes with all the videos! Now get in there and have your husband eat your pretty pussy!"

"But I can't," Angie protested. "I'm not clean. Dave will know something has happened."

"You do it, or he'll know everything that has happenned. Make up something to explain yourself if you have to, but get in there now!" Jane was furious.

Angie was afraid. She now knew for certain that Jane had told her the truth. Angie walked to the living room as Dave finished bringing in his bags from the trip. She leaned into her husband and kissed him.

"It seems like it's been such a long time," Angie whispered to Dave. "Come with me." Angie took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom. Neither one of them had been agressive toward the other, and sex between them had always been with the lights out after they had gone to bed. That would now have to change.

Angie began to quickly undress Dave. He looked stunned. Dave wondered what had gotten into his wife, but so far, he liked it. When Angie unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down with his underwear in one move, he was almost in shock.

When Angie took his dick in her mouth, he couldn't believe it. She had never done this! Angie sucked on her husband's dick for a while and then stood up and quickly stripped. She lay down on the bed, spread her legs, and looked straight at Dave.

"Eat me first," she said in a commanding tone of voice. Dave moved to the bed, kneeled down and looked at his wife's pussy. It was very red and swollen. It looked so different.

Angie realized what he was seeing and knew she had to think fast. "I've missed you so much. Forgive me for touching myself so much while you were gone," Angie cooed.

Dave seemed to accept what she said and began to lick Angie's pussy. "Honey," Angie spoke, lick me deeper. It feels so good. You're so good! Lick it as deep as you can and suck on me, please," she begged.

Dave did as she asked. They had rarely had oral sex, and never until climax. She must be climaxing, Dave thought, she is so wet. Angie held Dave's head into her pussy so Jane would know he did a good job, or so she told herself. But she had to admit that it sure felt good.

Angie let go of Dave's head when she felt like he had licked and sucked all of the juices out of her cunt. As he straightened up, she rose to meet him, bent down and began to suck his dick again. Just like Robert taught her, she thought. She sucked her husband's balls, licked up his shaft, and took his entire penis in her mouth. "This is so easy to get in," she thought. He was so much smaller than Robert, or most of the other men she had fucked in the last few days. She was trying to visualize the men who had fucked her when Dave cried out that he was about to climax.

Angie let go of his penis with her mouth, pushed him to the bed, and yelled, "Not until I fuck you," as she mounted her husband.

It all happened so fast, Dave didn't hardly know what to think. Her vagina had engulfed his penis so fast. "It sure went in easy," Dave thought, as Angie tried to squeeze her pussy tightly around Dave's small penis.

Angie had only rode up and down on him a few times before he climaxed. She was disappointed. She had not cum. She so wanted to cum with her husband. She had cum several times with the men she was forced to fuck.

Afterwards Angie got up to go the the bathroom. Jane called again. "Not too bad, dear," Jane told her. "You did do a good job of getting Dave to eat your smelly cunt. Did he like the taste of it? It was so well used. Not a very good fuck, though. I guess I can forgive you a little because of your husband's poor performance. He probably did the best he could. Not to worry, honey, you'll have plenty of men to fuck you real good."

Angie left the bathroom and got into bed with Dave. She would pick the children up in the morning.

Monday morning Jane called Angie. Dave was at work. "You need to meet with me this morning. Don't worry about how to dress. I'll have some things for you to wear," she told Angie.

Angie looked at the address Jane had given her. It was an office building on the north side of the city. She wondered what was in store for her now. She arrived, and entered the office. Sharon was sitting at the receptionist's desk. She looked up at Angie, "Jane wants you to go right in."

As Angie entered Jane's office, she was startled to see Jennifer sitting inside. "Glad to see you're on time," Jane said. "Don't worry about Jennifer. She works for me as well as Sharon and a couple of other girls. You are now my newest employee!" Jane had a gleeful sound to her voice.

"What exactly would I do?" Angie asked.

"You act as if you have a choice. You don't. You'll do exactly what I tell you to do, understand?" Jane stated. "I have a service that I offer. You, Sharon, Jennifer and the other girls perform the service. You'll be trained to perform well. Some of your training has already begun."

Angie had a sinking feeling as she listened. "You'll be compensated well for your service. Some of your compensation will come in the form of your husband's hefty raises, and some will come to you directly. It will be mad money you can do whatever you want with. It'll be fun!" Jane smiled.

"Robert wants to talk to you," Jane said as she dialed her husband. When Robert answered, she handed the phone to Angie.

"Angie," Robert spoke kindly. "I'm so glad to have you join us. Don't worry about the other men. I'll still fuck the daylights out of you from time to time. Now, listen to Jane as you would to me and do precisely as he says. You don't want her upset with you."

Angie listened and told Robert that she understood.

Jennifer spoke, "I've been working for Jane for over a year. I enjoy the work and love the money!"

"Enough of this!" Jane responded. "Jennifer, you've got to get to work. You have an appointment an eleven, and another at twelve-thirty. Call me when you finish and I'll let you know if there are more. Here are the addresses, enjoy!"

When Jennifer left, Jane took Angie into a room adjacent to her office. She called Sharon, telling her to lock the office door and join them.

The three sat down as Jane started a video. It showed a sexy woman in frilly lingerie seducing a man. She was slowly dancing and rubbing herself while looking directly at the man. She bent down and began to unbutton his pants. As she began to take his dick in her mouth, she looked up straight into his eyes. It was then that Angie realized that the woman was Sharon.

They continued watching the video. Even though the man's dick was average, Sharon made him feel as if he were the the best stud she ever had. Angie wondered how many men Sharon had fucked and sucked for Jane and Robert.

When the video was over, Jane had Angie to totally strip. She felt uncomfortabe being naked in front of the two women, even though she knew they had seen her before.

Jane asked Sharon to pick out some clothes for Angie. Sharon left through an adjoining door into another room. She came back with shiny vinyl six-inch heels, an extremely short black skirt with a slit up both sides, and a pink stretch top that was too small for Angie. That was all.

"Before we let you get dressed," Jane commented, "we've got to help you with your makeup."

As Angie sat naked, Sharon and Jane put a green highlight above her eyes, dark black liner, and ruby red lipstick. They then applied rouge to her cheeks and nipples. When Angie put the black skirt on with the pink top and red high heels, she looked the part of a Hollywood whore. The pink top was so tight, her tits pushed out to the point of falling out and her nipples and areolas were clearly visible.

"Eventually you will make appointments, but first you have to learn to 'hook' your men," Jane instructed her. "Did you bring any condoms?" Jane asked.

"No," answered Angie. "I didn't know..."

She was cut off by Sharon. "It will work out. I didn't bring any my first day either. But you better figure out fast how to get some." The two women laughed at Angie.

Angie was driven to a seedy part of town. She was told not to call them to pick her up until she "hooked" at least ten men and and made at least $500. They said she could charge anything she wanted, but the less she charged the more men she would get. However, the less she charged the more men she would have to fuck. They almost had to push her out of the car.

"I'm scared!" Angie pleaded.

"Part of the thrill!" replied Sharon.

"But where will I do it?" Angie cried.

"In their cars, between the buildings, on your knees behind that trash dumpster. Its not so bad a place. I like it better than their car sometimes. It depends on how you feel about the man," Sharon answered.

"How do I get them?" Angie asked.

"Honey, just walk around slowly and look at every man who drives or walks by. If they slow down, ask them if they want a date," Jane blurted out as she drove off.

Angie was frightened. She began to walk and realized she should slow down. A car drove by and slowed. The driver rolled down the window. He was an older man with silver hair.

Angie nervously walked over. As she bent down, her tits were on full display. She was trying to say something, when the man asked if she wanted a ride. She got in. As they drove off, the man began to fondle her tits. He had them completely out of her top.

"Damn, those are nice!" he said. He then ran his hand under her skirt. It lifted easily as he moved his fingers to her cunt.

"Short and split," Angie thought. "Easy access. Sharon knows what she's doing.

"How much?" the man asked.

Angie was startled. Everything had been so fast. "Fifty dollars," she answered.

"Got a condom?" he asked.

"Oh, no!" Angie thought. "I could just suck you," she answered, thinking it would be safer and then she would have some money to buy condoms.

"I've only got twenty," he answered back as he pulled behind a building.

"But I've got to taste that sweet pussy once first," he said. Without waiting for a reply, he bent down and began licking her pussy. He fingered her and brought the finger to his mouth and sucked it. He sat up.

"You're turn," he said.

Angie bent down. The man already had his dick out. Angie shut her eyes and took it in her mouth. He was somewhat limp, but began to get harder as she sucked him. The young wife licked his shaft and sucked his balls. She began to take his entire dick in her mouth and deep throat it, as she had been taught. Without warning, he erupted in her mouth, shooting his cum deep down her throat. "Always swallow!" Angie remembered.

"Sweetie, before I pay you, I just have to have that pussy. Spread it for me," the man smiled.

"But that wasn't the deal," Angie protested.

"No pussy, no money," he replied. The man took a twenty out of his billfold and waited. Angie leaned back and spread her legs. The man lay on top of her and somehow managed it get his dick in her pussy. He pumped several times into her.

Angie realized that he couldn't cum twice so fast. She pushed at him to get off. "This isn't working," she said.

"Just let me titty fuck some and I'll give you the money," the man replied. Angie lay on the car seat as he straddled her. She pushed her tits to form a "pussy" for his dick. The man pushed his dick between them several times. A little cum squeezed out. He rubbbed it on her nipples and slapped his dick on her tits and face. Finally he handed her the money.

The rest of the day went a little better. Angie learned to get the money first. Finally she called Jane.

As Jane picked her up, she looked a mess. Cum was on her face and in her hair. Jane could see a lot on her tits and suspected there was plenty on her ass. "We'll get some pictures of you at the office before you go home. Let me see the money."

Angie counted it out, all five hundred and ten of it. It had been hard earned.

"How many did you fuck?" Jane asked.

"Three," Angie replied. "The rest I just sucked."

"Where did you fuck them?" Jane questioned.

"One in a car, one leaning against a building, and one behind the dumpster," Angie truthfully answered. She continued, "I sucked the men behind the building, all eight of them."

At the office Jane gave Angie a wet towel to wipe herself clean.

"Don't touch your pussy," Jane ordered, or you won't get your clothes. I want Dave to eat you again tonight. I don't want him to fuck you. Understand?"

Angie understood. She would do as she was told, as she knew she had to.

wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,827 Followers