Angie's BBC Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maryjade
maryjade
23 Followers

Indeed, James was close, and he didn't want to pop yet either. He wanted to fuck Angie just as long and hard as she wanted. It felt so good inside her and it had taken all his willpower not to explode when she urged him farther in, but he managed to hold himself in check, and now he was back under control. He gazed down at her face, looking oh so pretty now in its mask of need and passion. He kissed her gently on the lips and she pushed her tongue lovingly into his mouth - the calm before the onslaught. He started to pull away but her arms went around his neck and she pulled herself up to whisper meekly, shakily in his ear, "M..m..more... Fuck me more... Just fuck me!"

James almost popped again when he heard that, but again he held on, then started his slow withdrawal from the tight grip of her pussy. He pulled out slowly, so slowly, enjoying the delicious slide of Angie's cunt along his rod. Angie felt it too. She moaned and clutched at his back again as she felt the growing emptiness in her core. But that emptiness was temporary. James pulled out, but not completely, pausing with his cockhead just inside her, feeling the tight grip of her opening around the tip of his cock. Then he pushed forward, still not fast, but faster than the first time, in one steady thrust that buried his dick again completely inside her. That drew another intense groan from deep in Angie's throat. "Oh GOD, it's so big!!" she cried.

James smiled at that. Yeah, he thought, it's big alright. And you're going to get it all, over and over until I make you scream. He couldn't wait for that, to blow this older woman's mind with the deepest, hardest fucking of her life.

And so he started, in and out in a steady, easy rhythm, each time going balls-deep, grinding his hips in a circular motion that made her cry out delightfully. Angie felt impaled, skewered by his hot meat, and it was wonderful. Her legs came up around his waist as her arms encircled his back, engulfing James in her luscious female softness. Angie's warm thighs stroked his hips while her tits pressed into his chest, the nubs of her erect nipples adding a delicious contrast to the soft pillows of her breasts. And all the while her pussy was a tight, wet heat tormenting his cock with pleasure. He pounded into her relentlessly, pausing occasionally to hold off his nut, while Angie mewled and moaned like a wounded animal. She came twice while he pummeled her, clutching frantically at his back and butt as the tremors soared through her body. And yes, she screamed. She couldn't believe how good it was, or how long this young stud was lasting.

But he couldn't last much longer. By now he had held off three times and while the stroking felt good in itself, he wanted to finish, to cum and blow his load in this white woman's cunt. He picked up the pace, faster and faster, building up to jackhammer speed. Angie was out of her mind now, feeling that huge pole pounding relentlessly into her, harder and faster than she thought possible. Her moans and cries degenerated into a continuous, wavering wail as she tried to ride it out, holding on for dear life. Then at last it came. James gave her one final, deep thrust, holding it there, in to the hilt, his hips shaking violently as he let out a wild "unnnghhh... AAAAAAAnnnngggh!!" and shot another full, heavy load into her. Angie felt his warm spray bathing her cervix and went over the edge herself, screeching and shimmying through her third orgasm of the night. She came for a long time, twitching and jerking, clutching and whining, until she finally collapsed like a ragdoll, her legs shaking violently with James still embedded in her pussy. At last, his erection began to fade.

Angie moaned quietly when he finally slipped his big dick out of her and rolled off to lay beside her, his hands roaming slowly over the soft curves of her body. In their post-orgasmic bliss, James watched Angie, amazed that she continued to respond through the final stages of her climax. She looked so beautiful now. He couldn't believe what a good fuck she was, much better than he'd expected. She came like a wild animal and it was incredible, the way she moved, the sounds she made. All that was extremely exciting to him. It made him feel desired and needed as a man. None of the girls he'd had before were anything close to this.

Angie's left hand grazed over his chest while her right hand reached down to gently squeeze his big dick. It was softer now, but it still felt wonderful as it filled her hand. "My god," she purred with a warm smile. "That was so good. I want you to keep fucking me all night."

James returned her smile, even warmer. "I can do that," he said confidently. He moaned as her soft little hand moved eagerly over the shaft of his cock, up to the head and down to his balls and back up several times. She squeezed it and he felt himself getting hard once more.

Angie smiled to herself as she worked on him yet again. The night is still young, she thought. And so is James.

maryjade
maryjade
23 Followers
12