Angie's First Porn Shoot

Story Info
My friendly bartender agrees to have sex on film.
5k words
4.56
45.3k
26
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday, and I was on the bus heading home from the grocery story, awkwardly straddling three grocery bags. I felt a buzzing in my pocket, so I reached in and pulled out my phone.

"Guess what I'm doing right now?"

It was a text from Angie.

I pecked away at the numeric keyboard — the iPhone was still a few years away.

"No idea."

A moment later, my phone buzzed again.

"I'm nude, smoking a cigarette."

Hmmm.

"Good for both you and the cigarette."

My spinach was trying to escape, so I pushed it down more securely into the bag.

"Funny boy. Vivienne's shooting me."

This was interesting. Vivienne had shot me in the nude a while back (as detailed in "First Time with Female Photographer"). She'd also attended a Christmas party at the Manhattan Gentlemen's Club, where Angie bartended (as detailed in "Christmas at the Strip Club").

More buzzing.

"Stop by the club on the early side. Will give you details."

More interesting.

"Sounds good. See you then."

I put my groceries away and ran a couple more errands. But I couldn't stop thinking about Angie's photo shoot, and what the "details" would be. At 6:00 PM, I headed off to the club.

I said hello to Tony, the head bouncer, and Vicky, the coat check girl, before making my way to the bar. Angie was still setting up, but she was smiling like the cat that ate the canary.

She put down her bar rag and leaned in towards me conspiratorially.

"So," she said, "guess who's thinking about doing a shoot for a porn magazine."

I looked at her incredulously.

She put her thumbs in the air, and pointed them at herself.

"This girl!"

This was news.

Angie was no prude — she worked in a strip club, after all. But — with one very notable exception during that Christmas party — she'd never stripped. She was worried about her parents finding out, which was fair, as they lived in New Jersey. And she had two brothers who lived in Manhattan and Brooklyn. I could see how stripping in front of your family could be embarrassing.

"I think that's a great idea," I said, "but what made you change your mind?"

"It's Vivienne's idea," she said. "She does some work for a German porn magazine, and she thinks they'll like me. So she took some test shots and is sending them off for their review."

She made a scotch and soda, and placed it in front of me.

"The German mag is distributed all over Europe, but it's not available in America. I think I'm safe. Nobody I know is planning to go to Europe, and four months from now, it won't even matter. There'll be a new issue up on the newsstands. What do you think?"

"Why not?" I said. "I only hope I get to see the pics. What's the pay?"

"Depends," she said. "Probably a grand, more if you're actually having sex."

"So this is a hardcore mag?" I asked.

"Yeah — more Hustler than Playboy," she said.

"And you'd be willing to be shot having sex?"

"I don't know," she said, stocking the refrigerator with beer. "I'm thinking about it."

Nothing happened for the next several weeks. Then I got a call from Angie.

"Vivienne heard back from the Germans, and they want to use me."

"Congratulations! That's great news!"

"There may be a small problem," she continued. "They want anal, which I normally don't have a problem with. But I don't like the idea of agreeing to do it with somebody I don't know."

"Well, if you're not comfortable, don't do it."

"Vivienne had a different idea," she said. "She suggested using you."

"I'm sorry — what?" I stammered.

"How about it?" she said. "I know you want to fuck me, and we're going to end up doing it sometime. Why not get paid?"

I was flushed, and didn't know what to think.

"Um," I said, trying to buy time. "What would it pay?"

"$1500 for me, $750 for you," she said.

"That doesn't seem fair."

"Vivienne says that's how the industry works," she said. "You're just a stunt cock. Look, we're talking about you getting a chance to fuck me up the ass and being paid for it! Will you do it?"

She had a point.

"Sure," I said, "to help you out."

"Geez, what an ego!" she said with a laugh.

The shoot was scheduled for a Saturday morning a couple of weeks away. Vivienne said we had to get HIV/STD tests, as we would not be using condoms, and we needed the time to wait for the results. A week before she shoot, Vivienne sent me an email with my instructions.

The shoot was going to be at a BDSM dungeon called Pandora's Box. I was not to have sex of any kind for 48 hours before the shoot. No alcohol or drugs for 48 hours. Trim nails and pubic hair. She recommended a light breakfast for the day of the shoot. She asked me to bring a suit — I was to play a school principal discipling Angie's errant teacher — and a change of clothes. And to bring towels. Apparently, there are never enough towels.

I'd told Angie that I thought we should rehearse, but she said that we were models, not actors. Which was true. And then she said that she thought it would be hotter if our first time fucking was recorded on film. And I think she was correct about that, too.

So on Saturday morning, I threw a couple of towels into a gym bag, filled up a water bottle, grabbed my suit and headed off towards 26th Street. That gave me time to think about what I was about do. I was excited — more than excited — about the prospects of fucking Angie. And I loved the thought of our pictures being published in a porn mag. But I was also straight-out nervous about someone I knew buying a copy. I convinced myself to deal with that if and when it occurred.

I climbed down the steps to the dungeon and rang the buzzer.

A guy answered the door, holding an armful of light stands and extension cords

"Down the hallway, third door to the left," he said.

I did not expect that. I knew there was going to be a makeup a girl and a couple of production assistants, but in my mind, they were all girls. Oh well, I thought. Too late now.

I walked down the hallway to the room. Angie was already there, having her makeup done by a cute little redhead. Angie had on a sexy schoolteacher outfit — tight black skirt, tight silk blouse, string of pearls. Paper toweling protected the collar of her blouse from the makeup.

Vivienne walked in.

"Good, you're here," she said. "That's Martha, our makeup gal. And you've met Rob, one of our PAs. Kimberly is in the other room, setting up the lights."

"So let me walk you through the shoot," she continued. "We'll be working in the next room, which is set up to resemble a classroom. Angie, you're a teacher who's been late with her reports or something — doesn't really matter. Peter, you're the principal and you're about to reprimand her. But Angie seduces you instead."

"This won't be regular fucking," Vivienne said. "At least not all of it. I'm going to need you to get into certain poses and positions. Between those poses, feel free to enjoy yourselves. Just no cumming, Peter. We'll need a good pop shot at the end."

"If you're sore, if you need something to drink," she continued, "just let me know. We can take breaks, but not too many of them. It's hard to get the heat started up again after interruptions. And heat is what makes a good shoot. Any questions?"

We had none.

"Peter, your hands, please," Vivienne asked.

I showed her my hands.

"Good, neat and clean," she said. "You won't believe how many men show up to shoots with dirty, raggedy nails."

She headed off to the classroom.

"Do I change in here?" I asked.

"Sure," said Martha "make yourself comfortable. Oh, and no underwear. It's not realistic, but underwear doesn't play well in porn."

I hung up my suit bag and started to strip. Both Angie and Martha acted nonchalantly, but I caught them sneaking peaks at me through the makeup mirror. I put on my dress shirt and suit, and tied my tie.

"Your done," said Martha, removing the paper toweling from around Angie's neck. "Good luck. Have fun."

And with that, I escorted Angie to the classroom.

It looked remarkably like a real classroom, with a blackboard, a teacher's desk and rows of students' desks. The only things to suggest otherwise were the floggers, paddles and canes hanging off the back wall, behind the lights.

Kimberly was walking to different points in the rooms, triggering the lights and looking at her light meter. Occasionally, she would ask Rob to move a stand or adjust a light. Vivienne was lounging on a student's desk, a couple of cameras around her neck. Martha walked in, carrying a small bag of makeup and brushes, and took a seat in the back.

"OK, first shot," said Vivienne. "Angie, you're sitting at the teacher's desk. Peter, you're standing besides it, with your hands on the table."

"Angie, look sad. Peter, look serious."

Vivienne snapped off a couple of shots, walking slowly around the room.

"Next, Angie, grab his tie and give him a teasing look. Peter, look surprised."

Snap, snap, snap.

"Angie, stand up and almost kiss Peter. Good. Now a very light kiss. Nice. Now a little tongue. Peter, look surprised. Now pleased. Great."

"OK. Peter, loosen your tie a lot and sit on the edge of the desk. Angie push him down and stay there. Big sexy smile."

Vivienne clicked away.

"Now, Angie take off his tie slowly, then hold it above your head. Nice. Now unbutton his shirt and pull it out of his pants. Look in his eyes. Sexy smile, please. Great, now pinch his nipples. And lean in for some big kisses. Excellent. Now both stand up."

"A little more kissing, please. Sloppy, this time. Angie, grab his cock through his pants with your left hand. Nice. Really squeeze it."

Click, click, click.

Then Vivienne stepped on a chair and climbed onto the desk. She was going to shoot from above my head for a POV perspective.

I looked at Angie.

"How're you doing?" I asked.

"Good," she said. "Better, when we get naked."

"Soon enough, my little porn star," said Vivienne. "On your knees. Undo his belt and unzip him, but don't let his cock out."

My cock was more than hard enough to keep my pants up.

"Now take his cock out, and smile at how big it is. Great. Now stick out your tongue and lick the tip. Hold it. Good. Eyes up at Peter."

I looked down to see Angie's tongue moving up and down over my pee-hole. She looked great.

"Now slowly go up and down on his cock."

"Kimberly?"

Kimberly came over and put the light meter down by where Angie was sucking my cock.

"Still good," she said.

Our eyes locked for a second, and I thought I saw pleasure in hers. There was a glint of recognition that she was watching a hot blonde suck a stranger's cock, and she was less than a foot away. She turned to walk away.

Vivienne hopped down off the desk, and re-positioned herself in front of us. Angie, nicely, kept sucking my cock.

"Alright, Angie, slowly pull your head off his cock. Let's see what the spit situation is like."

Angie pulled away, and looked up at me with a big, wide smile.

"Great smile, but I'm looking for stringers. Can you gag yourself on his cock?"

Angie nodded and went back down on my cock. I could feel her throat begin to open up, and I moved my hips forward a bit to force my cock in. Angie's blue eyes welled with tears, and she pulled off. A large string of heavy spit hung off my cock, down to her lips.

I heard a moan, and turned my head. It was Martha.

"Sorry," said Martha. "But that's hot."

"You look great, Angie," said Kimberly.

"Thanks, guys," said Angie, looking around the room. "Hey, what about you, Rob?"

"You look fantastic," said Rob. "I usually stay quiet during the shoots, so I don't perv out the talent."

She took a few breaths.

"I'm gagging on cock, in front of a bunch of people I just met today," she said. "That's not pervy enough for you?"

Angie was definitely getting into her new role as porn star.

"My bad," said Rob. "Now get back down on his cock, you fucking whore."

Angie laughed and said "that's more like it."

And down she went again. Her throat opened up, and I pushed my cock in. She could only handle it for a second before she convulsed, and spat my cock out. A huge rope of spit hung off my cock.

"One more time," said Vivienne.

Angie slowly sucked her spit back into her mouth, and went down. Her throat opened up, and I was in. Her body shook, but she kept her mouth on cock. She was deep-throating me, with tears running down her face. She looked beautiful. And it felt wonderful.

She fell back off my cock and onto the floor, gasping for air.

"Let's take a quick break so we can clean her up," said Vivienne. "Peter, take the rest of your clothes off."

Martha brought over some paper toweling, and Kimberly brought us some water. Rob began to adjust the lights.

"How're you holding up?" I asked.

"I'm loving this," said Angie. "I feel all dirty and nasty. My panties are soaked."

"Well, you can pretty much sit back and relax," said Vivienne. "Peter will be doing most of the work from now on."

Martha had cleaned up most of the mascara smeared on Angie's face, and reapplied some more. She still looked like she'd been fucking, but she didn't look like she'd been hit by a truck.

"Ready?"

Angie nodded, and stood up. I grabbed her, and kissed her hard.

"No pre-cum on the skirt, people!" yelled Vivienne.

I pulled away, and Vivienne got us in position for the next series of shots. Angie would be on the desk, I was to remove her blouse and skirt, and then suck on her tits. Then the skirt would come off, revealing panties and a garter belt (as all teachers wear). Those would come off, too, revealing that Angie had shaved for the occasion. And then, and only then, would I get to eat her pussy.

Vivienne told us eating pussy in porn was different from eating pussy in real life, at least for close-up shots. In porn, it was all about getting the shot, and that meant getting my head off to the side and out of the way. It's hard to do much work from that position, but it looks good. Angie moaned a little bit, but I could tell she wasn't blown away.

Then Vivienne stepped back to get some medium-distance shots.

"OK, kids," she said. "Have at it."

Now we could have some fun.

I started licking around her pussy, sucking up as much of her pussy juice as I could. Then I teased her clit with her tongue. I felt Angie's hands on my head. I flicked my tongue on her clit as fast as I could, and took it between my lips and squeezed.

"How's that feel now?" asked Rob.

"Good," gasped Angie. "Pervy."

I slid two fingers in, and went in search of her g-spot.

"Oh, God. Oh, God," said Angie.

I stroked her g-spot firmly. Not fast, but firmly. That did it.

I felt Angie grab my hair, and her thighs closed around my head. And then she relaxed.

I stood up to find a flushed and wide-eyed girl. Vivienne and her staff applauded. I leaned over and kissed Angie.

"Nice job," said Vivienne. "Anyone need water?"

"I do!" said Angie.

Angie sat up, and I squeezed in beside her on the desk. I put my arm around her, and hugged her. She reached over and grabbed my cock. Kimberly handed us two cups of water.

"You guys are going great," she said. "Terrific heat. Very sexy"

Rob came over to Angie.

"You're beautiful when you're cumming," he said with a smile.

"Hey," said Angie, "that's nice — not pervy!"

Martha stopped by to touch up Angie's makeup.

"I swear," she said softly, "if you guys keep this up, I'm going to go home and masturbate about this."

"Thanks," said Angie, "Just hearing that makes me hot!"

I reached over and stuck a finger up her pussy. She was sopping.

"She's not lying," I said, popping my finger into my mouth.

"OK, porno people, let's go!" said Vivienne.

For the next set of shots, Angie would be on her back on top of one of the students' desks. She spread her legs as I approached her.

She looked up at me, smiled, and said "Peter — please fuck me."

I smiled back.

"With pleasure, madame."

As with the pussy eating, porn fucking is different. You've got to twist your body around, so the camera can see the cock going in and out of the pussy. It's not awful, but it's hard to build up any real friction. Once Vivienne got her shots, she had Angie get up and place her hands on he blackboard. These would be medium-range shots, so we could actually fuck for real.

"Just no cumming," said Vivienne.

I put my cock in Angie's pussy, and grabbed her tits. I started off slowly, but then Angie started pushing back on my cock with every stroke. I increased my pace, and moved my hands down to her hips to get a better grip.

Angie moaned, arched her back and slid down the chalkboard. Her back was now parallel to the floor, and she was holding on to the chalk rail for support.

"Oh. My. God," she whimpered. "I'm cumming again ...."

I gave Angie a few more strokes, but then I had to stop or else I'd be cumming. I felt her knees go weak, and I grabbed her around the waist before she could fall. I picked her up and sat her down on the desk. She wiped the sweat from her brow with her hand.

"OK," she said with a laugh, "that was a good one."

Kimberly came by with more water. Martha touched up Angie's makeup. She gave me more paper toweling to wipe away the sweat.

Rob came over to Angie.

"You're a lovely girl, and you've got nice tits," he said, "but your ass is a work of art. I'm really looking forward to seeing it get fucked. Pervy enough for you?"

"Yup," she said, smiling, "definitely pervy."

"Anal sex and pop shot, folks," said Vivienne. "We're almost done."

Vivienne walked us though the next shots. Angie would be on her back on one of the student's desk for close-ups. Then I'd flip her over for the medium-range. Finally, I needed to let Angie know when I was about to cum, so she could drop to her knees for the facial.

I picked Angie up and carried her over to the student's desk. Gently, I laid her down on it, and leaned in for a kiss.

"Just take it slow at first," she said, "and then you can do whatever you want to me."

"You're beautiful," I said, kissing her, "and unbelievably sexy."

I bent down and started licking her asshole. I knew I'd need to warm her up, and that it would take me a while. That was no problem at all — I loved eating ass, and I thought I was pretty good at it. To me, it's all about the girl's reaction.

Angie's asshole was tight, but with a couple of minutes of playful licking, she began to open up. I heard her moan softly. I was now able to stick part of my tongue inside her ass as well. That led to more moaning, and her asshole opened up more.

That meant it was time for fingers. I took the lube and poured some out on my fingers. Then I began massaging it around and into her asshole. I started licking around her ass again, and slowly slipped my middle finger into her ass. I pumped away gently, letting her get used to the sensation. Another moan, and another finger. I looked over her ass to her face. She wore an expression of tortured delight, exactly what I was hoping for. A third finger, a grimace and then a smile. She was ready.

I stood up and positioned myself. Vivienne got ready for the close-ups.

"OK, I'm going to need shots of your cock just outside her asshole, and then slowly — SLOWLY — sliding in. I'm going to need lots of shots."

"Gotcha," I said. "Angie, can I ask you something?"

She looked back at me.

"What is it?"

"I'd like you to ask me to fuck you in the ass," I said.

She smiled mischievously.

"Peter," she said, "would you please fuck this dirty whore's asshole? Please!"

That worked for me.

I started to slide the head of my cock into her ass. She moaned loudly, and I stopped. Half the head was in.

I heard footsteps, and looked around. Vivienne's staff was coming in for a better look. Kimberly and Martha were crouched behind me to the right, and Robert was standing next to Vivienne.

12