Angies Funishment Ch. 02

Story Info
The conclusion of Angies night of funishment.
832 words
4.21
23.5k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie squirmed and wriggled, testing the restraints as she reveled in the sensation of her captivity. Vanessa had tied her to the fucking table, and she was helpless to do anything at all, which was just the way she liked it. The panties had been replaced with a ball gag, because they wouldn't have been nearly enough to stifle the screams the machine would draw out of her.

Vanessa struck her with the crop, savoring the different noises she made. Angie writhed and pushed her breasts forward as best she could, loving the bite of a crop as precursor to pleasure. After a small set of strokes, Vanessa set the crop down and started to tease and caress her lovers body with her hands. Angie moaned as her fingers pinched her nipples. Vanessa stroked her all over; slipped a finger between the gag and her cheek. Finally she rubbed her wet cunt lips, lightly but firmly, tracing a small amount of her juice over her clit. Angie strained against her bonds and panted with lust. Vanessa grabbed her hair. "You're really in for it now, slut, you'd better fucking hold still or else." With that, she powered up the machine and sat down on her cushioned bench off to the side to watch.

The phallus started slow, pressing against her lips and sliding inside. Angie sighed, enjoying the feel of the dildo rubbing inside her, Within a couple of minutes, Angie was very excited, dripping wet, and very nearly ready to cum- but the machine was still going too slow for her to orgasm. Vanessa watched her from her seat, with a finger rubbing her hardening clit and a wicked glint in her eye. She fingered her pussy lightly, delighting in Angies frustrated, eager writhing. Slowly, she slid her finger to her mouth, licking and sucking her own juices, never taking her eyes off her bound, aroused lover. She stretched sensually, then turned up the speed.

Angie gasped and writhed, struggling against her bonds. Within seconds she was cumming. The dildo kept fucking her, as she had expected. She knew she was far from done.

The dildo fucked her for several long minutes before she came again, and then again, her pussy growing more tender and sensitized. Vanessa sauntered over to pour lube on the dildo, watching it batter her lovers wet, tender cunt. "Now," she whispered to her, leaning close to her ear, "The REAL fun starts now." She set the machine to the highest possible speed.

Angie screamed into the gag, wailing as she came hard on the dildo. Vanessa watched her for a while, her own cunt growing wet as she watched her lover writhe and cum uncontrollably. She straddled Angies wet pussy and started rubbing her clit hard, masturbating astride her so she could see and feel her cum too. In Vanessas excited state, she didn't last long, and sprayed her cum all over her lovers sweating body. She sighed with release, and leaned forward to tenderly kiss Angies forehead, but she did not shut off the machine. Instead, she slid off her and lowered her head to her soaking wet, smooth and delicious pussy.

Vanessa licked her slowly at first, then quickly started lapping at her in earnest, drinking up her flowing juices. Angies pussy spasmed with pleasure as she screamed her enjoyment of Vanessas hot tongue. Angie squirted onto Vanessas face, not a lot, but enough to catch her attention. Vanessa licked her lips as her eyes rolled back in her head with satisfaction. "Mmm," she said. "That was nice, but you're still not done yet, girl." She walked over to the toy chest, and returned with their Hitachi wand, which she then plugged in and held over her struggling lover. "Do you want it?" Angie nodded her head furiously and made desperate noises of affirmation into the gag.

Vanessa turned the wand on low and rubbed it over one of Angies nipples, and then the other. She slid the wand over Angies body, lower and lower. Then, she held it over and above her pussy. "Are you ready to cum your brains out now, you whore?" Angie thrust her body upward, struggling to reach the toy with her clit as she wailed her want into the supressing gag. "I guess you are." Vanessa flipped the speed to high, then pressed the head of the wand to Angies clit.

Angie arched her body, pressing herself into the toy, cumming harder than she had in weeks. She screamed and screamed with pleasure, and squirted uncontrollably, until finally she couldn't take anymore and Vanessa removed the vibrator from her spasming pussy. She switched off the Hitachi, powered down the machine, and tenderly caressed her lover before taking off her gag and kissing her passionately, juices mingling in their mouths. "Did you enjoy that?" Vanessa asked her softly, teasingly."I did." Angie responded, gazing longingly at her lover. They shared another kiss, and Vanessa set to work undoing her bonds.