Angie's Weekend

Story Info
He has fun with his girl.
5.4k words
4.23
40.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parts guy
parts guy
178 Followers

It's been almost six months since Joe moved back to Texas, and our life has gone back to being a bit boring. I got a big promotion, and Angie and I decided to move closer to my work. We were able to rent a nice house on ten acres of wooded land just outside the town. Because of the seclusion, I was able to convince my honey that no one would see her if she opted to sunbathe in the nude. Little did I know how much things would change.

For the first few weeks, Angie did enjoy sunning on the deck, however she couldn't convince herself to go nude. One day, I offered to rub some lotion on her back, and as I did, I untied her top. It took several minutes, but when she lifted herself up to get her drink from the table beside her, I took the opportunity to reach over and snatch her top from the chaise lounge. Of course she shrieked, but after awhile she forgot all about it and relaxed topless for the rest of the day. From this point on, she always went topless.

My next goal was to get her naked, and after a few of my famous strawberry margaritas, I was able to slip a finger inside her bikini bottoms. She was soon squirming so I slowly pulled the string at her hip, watching the bow get smaller and smaller, until it disappeared and I was able to peel her briefs right off her long legs.

She had only been nude sunbathing for about a week, when I walked out onto the deck, after returning home from work. It was late in the afternoon, but it was still hot enough to enjoy the sun. As I gazed at Angie, something caught my eye. She had shaved her pussy. I had always enjoyed her thick bush, but now, the sight of her pink lips made me hard instantly. Without even saying "Hi", I dove right in, burying my tongue deep in her pussy. She gasped, and I gagged, moving away and spitting the taste out of my mouth.

"Yuk!" I sputtered as I wiped my mouth on a towel.

"Sorry! I had to put suntan lotion on my...you know, so it wouldn't burn!"

We both laughed until our eyes watered. That night, after she showered, I gave her a proper tonguing, and believe me, she didn't laugh.

Now that she was comfortable sunning in the nude, it was time to move forward. I never felt devious before, but now I spent days plotting new ways to enjoy my Angie. I rearranged both the deck, and several rooms that overlooked the deck in order to get a good vantage point.

My first plan took several weeks to organize, and I needed the timing to be perfect. It was a great sunning day, and Angie took advantage of it. I had set up a radio so she could listen to music. As she lay there glistening in the sun, my surprise showed up, also right on time. I waited until she flipped over onto her tummy before I made my move.

She was laying with her head facing away from the house as the sun reflected off our sliding glass door, and was somewhat blinding. I wonder who the heck arranged that? He he he.

"Would you like some lotion on your back?" I asked as I closed the mirrored glass door behind me.

"That would be great!" Angie purred, her eyes shut.

She moaned as the lotion was rubbed into her brown skin, first her shoulders, then her back, then her sweet ass cheeks. As the lotion began to flow down her butt crack, she opened her legs a bit more, probably to ensure full coverage.

"Your skin shore is purty, Ma'am!"

Angie jumped about six inches as she jerked her head around to see what was going on. As she shielded her eyes with one hand, she could see a man standing there in shorts and a cowboy hat.

"Joe!" she yelled, jumping up from the lounge to give him a hug. She was bouncing up and down with excitement.

"Oh man, do I miss those!" Joe said as we watched her melons jiggle back and forth.

"I can tell." Angie said softly as she noticed the bulge forming in the front of Joe's shorts. She sat back down on the chaise and wiggled her finger at Joe, enticing him to come closer. As he got within a foot of her, she reached out and grabbed him by the belt, pulling him right up to her. In one swift motion, she unbuttoned, unzipped, and dropped his shorts around his ankles. Then, without any encouragement from me, she ran her tongue up and down the length of his shaft. Leaning forward, she placed his meat between her firm brown mountains and began to slowly titty fuck him. It's amazing what a little booze will do to Angie, as I watched her work on Joe. After a few minutes of sliding up and down her glistening globes, she backed off and wiped the oil from his cock with a small towel she had laying next to her. She now began to devour him, pumping her head up and down as his legs started to tremble. I could tell by his actions that the first spurt was a big one, and so was the second and the third. Angie was able to swallow most of it, rubbing the rest into her large breasts and hard nipples. After squeezing the last drop from Joe's wilting cock, she stood and hugged him once more.

"Come on! I'll give you the tour of our house!" she said, walking towards the glass door with Joe in tow.

"Don't forget to show him his room!" I added as I watched her naked form disappear into the house. I figured I would refill her glass and keep her primed, as I bent down and opened the cooler where the pitcher of margaritas was stored. I stared in disbelief as I brought the pitcher out of the ice. It was still full. I grabbed her glass and examined it. It was dry. She actually sucked our friend off, and was now giving him a tour of the house in the nude, and she was totally sober.

After gathering her bikini, towels, and the drinks, I headed into the house. My first stop was the kitchen, placing the pitcher in the freezer, then I went to find them. I couldn't make out what she was saying, but I could tell from the sounds, that they were walking around upstairs, and so I went to catch up with them. At the top of the stairs, I could hear them in the guest room at the end of the hall. I still couldn't make out what she was saying, but it sounded very animated, as if she were relating some story or experience we had after Joe had left town.

As I neared the room, I could see the end of the bed, and Joe's feet. He was relaxing, probably tired from the long flight. As I got closer, I saw Angies feet, but her toes were facing down, and were on the outsides of Joe's upturned toes. I peeked around the door to see Angie slowly sliding up and down on Joe's magnificent boner. She wasn't telling him a story, she was moaning and groaning as she fucked him.

A wave of anger swept through me as my mind decided to kick Joe out on the next flight back to Texas, but my decision maker vetoed the idea as it tried to fight it's way out of my pants. I was rock hard as I watched his veined monster slide in and out of my SOBER Angie. Soon he lifted his hips and held onto hers as he filled her with another sticky load. I expected her to roll off him, but instead, she laid there and brought her lips to his. I don't think I ever saw her kiss him before, but now her tongue was roaming his mouth, as he ran his hands over her body. Soon he was slowly humping up and down as his cock began to harden again, but before he could get a rhythm going, she hopped off him.

"Sorry, once was my welcome back fuck, but any more would have to be OK'd by Tim." she sighed, then smiled as she saw me standing at the door. "I'm going to take a shower now." she said as she pushed by me, but not before giving me a wink.

"You go ahead and rest, my friend. I have a feeling this will be one busy weekend!" I said to Joe as he lay there half asleep.

I walked into the bathroom just as she was stepping into the shower. After quickly shedding my clothes, I hopped in after her, but the oil washing off her body made the tub as slick as ice.

"Maybe you should lay down." she said as I slid around trying to keep my balance. "That way I can take care of your problem." she added, pointing to my red throbbing penis. I sat down and had to put my feet against the wall before my butt went down the drain. As I pushed myself back up, I found myself looking up into her pussy. God it looked good! I reached up to pull her down.

"Are you sure you want to do that?" she asked, but I kept pulling at her hips. She squatted down over my face, and just as I stuck my tongue out to meet her, a stream of cum trickled into my mouth. There was something about another man's cum mixed with her sweet honey that drove me nuts, as I buried my tongue as far up her as I could get it. She immediately went into orgasm mode as I cleaned her out. She leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth, barely wrapping her lips around it when I exploded, cumming more than I had in a long, long time.

"Well, someone sure was excited!" she said as she licked her lips. "So tell me, what turned you on the most, me sucking Joe off, me fucking Joe, me sucking you off, or you eating Joe's cum from my pussy?" she whispered as she turned and straddled me. "Or was it all of the above?"

"No, only one thing really turned me on." As I thought about it, I got hard again, pressing my cock up against her.

"Tell me what it is, and I'll do it forever for you! You know I love you more than anything!" she said as she guided my cock into her smooth pussy.

"You want to know what it is? It's you! You turn me on! Your smile turns me on, your awesome body turns me on, watching you pleasure other guys turns me on."

"Other guys? Joe has been the only one, but I must admit, I love his big cock and his sweet cum." The words had no sooner left her mouth and I was filling her pussy with another load of cream.

As we dried off, she spoke again. "You know I would never cheat on you, but I would do anything to make you happy. From this point on, you won't have to get me drunk, I'll do whatever you want to whomever you want, without question. All I ask is that your the one I fall asleep with at night, and that you don't get upset if I enjoy myself."

I have died and gone to heaven. This is unbelievable, no waiting until she's drunk, heck I'll save a fortune just on booze.

"I would be bummed, if you didn't enjoy yourself." I said as I slipped my pants back on.

"Can you please find something for me to wear while I finish shaving?" she asked as she rubbed shaving cream over her stubbled pussy.

I walked into our bedroom, the wheels already turning as I went through her drawers. I laid the selected outfit on the bed, and changed into sweats and a tee shirt. She walked in with a towel wrapped around her body and giggled when she saw what I had chosen.

"OK, if that's what you want!" she said as she dropped the towel. First she slipped on the panties, they were sheer and crotchless. Then she slipped the baby doll nightie over her head. It too was sheer, not hiding an inch of her beautiful body. She looked at herself in the mirror, admiring her hard nipples, then she turned to me.

"I guess if you can walk around all night with that hard on, I can walk around dressed like this." Actually, it was what she was wearing that made me hard. That and the plans I had, if they worked out.

I sat on the couch watching TV as Angie started a load of laundry. Soon Joe wandered downstairs and plopped on the couch next to me.

"That nap was just what I needed! It's too bad I can't...can..." his voice trailed off as Angie appeared in the room.

"Can't what?" Angie asked as Joe pushed his eyeballs back into his head.

"Uh...can't stay any longer than the weekend." His eyes were still glued to her body, even though he just ravished it hours before.

"Oh! I have something for you!" she said as she turned back for the kitchen.

"I bet she does!" Joe said under his breath.

"Tim and I have been saving these for a special occasion." she said on her return, with three brown bottles.

"My beer! I haven't brewed any since I moved." Joe's smile was ear to ear. Although it was no longer necessary, Angie still got plastered, and we tweaked her nipples or caressed her ass every time she walked by. Which became more and more frequent. Her hornyness played into my plan perfectly. I told Joe I wanted to show him something in my office, so we went upstairs, leaving Angie sprawled out on the couch.

Turning on the monitor, we could see the living room. I had set up our camcorder on top of the china hutch and it gave us a clear view of the entire room, including the front door. We could see the couch where Angie was laying, but could only see part of her head as the camera was behind the sofa. Glancing out the window into our driveway, I told Joe the show was about to start. Just as I heard the knock on the door, I yelled down to Angie.

"That's the pizza, can you get it, Angie?" I shouted, as we both stared at the screen. We watched her walk over to the door, but stayed behind it when she cracked it open.

"Pizza, Ma'am!" we heard him say.

"Let him in! The money is on the coffee table." I yelled. Even from across the room, we could see his jaw hit the floor as she opened the door and casually turned towards the table. She made a point to bend at the waist as she picked the twenty dollar bill up and handed it to the nervous young man. He just stood there, staring at Angie's hard nipples.

"Sorry the tip couldn't be bigger." Angie said, trying to bring the man back to earth.

"The tit...er, I mean tip is perfect!" he said as he started to blush. Joe and I were cracking up as we watched the monitor.

"Is there anything else?" Angie asked, being not quite sure what was expected of her.

"N...no, er...sorry!" he said as he turned for the door, almost tripping over the end table. I watched him as he ran out to his car and hopped in, but he just sat there for a moment. I thought he would jack off right there, but instead, he drove off.

"All right you guys! I know you're watching from somewhere! Come on out!" she yelled. Joe and I descended the stairs with smirks on our faces.

"What were you waiting for up there?" she asked. half smiling and half sneering.

"We were waiting for you to give him one of your world famous blow jobs!" I teased.

"All you had to do was say so! You know I would have." she said with a pout as if she missed out on a goody. Joe and I groaned as our sore cocks reacted to her words. But the urge would have to wait as we were starving and the pizza smelled great.

Joe told us about his job, and how exciting it was.

"They have several offices throughout the country, so I might be able to transfer closer to you guys. It's great. The people work in teams, covering different topics around the world. There's one couple who have been to the rain forests in South America to cover these 'rock people', and they just came back from Greenland. They invited me over to see their private picture collection. I'll probably stop by when I get back. Maybe pick up some tips."

Angie was sitting between us as we talked, but as the night wore on, she sprawled out, with her head in Joe's lap, and her legs laying across my lap. I casually played with her thighs as Joe kneaded her melons, all the time still talking about Texas, the weather, anything and everything. As my fingers gently played with her wet lips, she would rock her head back and forth across Joe's crotch, drifting in and out of sleep, the beer taking its toll on her.

"OK, time to flip over!" I said as I grabbed her outer leg and pulled it towards me causing her to roll over. Now her face was in Joe's lap, and I had open access to her sweet rump and pussy. She got the hint as she slowly worked his zipper down, and I placed my fingers back in her pussy. In no time, she was using Joe's cock as a pacifier as her juices now flowed freely around my fingers.

Staring at that tight little butt, I opted to go where no man has gone before, and slid a finger gently up and down the length of her crack. She stiffened for a moment, then relaxed as I ran the tip of my finger over her chocolate starfish. Using the slippery juices from her pussy, I pushed just the tip of my finger in. She didn't even flinch, so I pushed further, until my index finger was buried deep inside her. I wiggled it around a bit, and shifted so I could play with her pussy at the same time. Sliding two fingers into her sopping wet pussy elicited a moan from her. Just as she was about to cum, I pulled my finger from her butt, scooped up more of her slick juice, and pushed two fingers into her tight orifice. She came so hard, I thought she would fall off the couch, and at the peak of her orgasm, she clenched her butt so tight, I thought she was going to break my fingers.

But in the throes of passion, she let Joe's cock slip from her mouth, and I didn't want to see my friend suffer.

"Come on, let's go to your room." I said to Joe as I helped Angie to her feet. Joe knew what was coming, so he stripped off his shorts, and spread himself out on the bed. I held Angie up in the doorway as she licked her lips in anticipation. She had to lean against the door so she wouldn't collapse in a heap on the floor. I raced to the living room to grab the camcorder, and by the time I returned, she was crawling across the bed, dragging her tits over Joe's outstretched body. I set up the video camera on the dresser just as Angie collapsed on Joe's chest. I grabbed an ankle and pulled it across the bed, effectively spreading her on top of him. She was conscious enough to feel his cock rubbing against her thigh, so she reached under and guided him into her warm wet spot.

She very slowly impaled herself on him, and stopped when he was fully inside her. The view from the end of the bed was incredible! Her legs were spread so wide that her feet hung off both sides of the bed, and Joe's glistening cock stretched her taut pussy. This was an opportunity I couldn't pass up.

I dropped my pants and grabbed her baby oil from the dresser. Kneeling on the end of the bed between their outstretched legs, I poured some of the oil into my hand, and over my cock. Reaching forward, I ran my oily fingers over her butt, being careful to avoid touching Joe. I didn't want to give him the wrong idea. Inching my way up the bed, Joe sensed what I was doing, and spread his legs further apart. Aiming carefully, I pressed into her brown button, feeling it constrict around the head of my cock.

"Oooh noooo...oohh yesssss!!" she gasped as her tight openings were filled with cock. I just couldn't take it any more, and sank my penis to the hilt. Her ass constricted spastically around me as she convulsed into orgasms. Joe's balls and mine banged softly against each other as we pounded Angie from both ends. With one collective groan, we all climaxed at the same time, our bodies shuttering as if one of us grabbed a live wire.

Angie and I staggered back to our room, and we slept until ten the next morning. Joe was still sleeping, and I told Angie she could go wake him up if she wanted to. It was only two minutes later when I heard her moaning and the steady rhythm of the bed creaking to know that Joe was now awake. I lay there in bed, listening, until it was quiet. The bathroom door shut, and hearing the stream of pee hitting the water, I knew it was Joe. Before he finished, Angie came bounding back into our room.

"OK, now it's your turn!" she said as she jumped on the bed. Pulling back the sheets, she straddled my face in a sixty-nine position, releasing a gallon of fresh cum into my mouth. I lapped away at her sweet snatch as she licked my cock up and down.

"And when your finished there, you better kiss the other hole, it's very sore from last night!"

I wasn't about to refuse an order like that, so I quickly moved my attention upwards. Spreading her butt cheeks as far apart as possible, I rolled my tongue up and pushed it in, causing her to moan softly. Her butt never tasted like shit, but rather had no taste or smell. I liked licking her butt, and apparently she liked it too, as she clamped her lips very tightly around my engorged member and vigorously bobbed her head up and down until I exploded in her mouth. She sucked so hard it almost hurt. Well not quite, but she sucked me dry, and rolled off the bed.

parts guy
parts guy
178 Followers
12