Angle of the Dangle

Story Info
A fond reminiscence of a wild party.
859 words
3.06
34.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Raven,

A knock on the apartment door one Saturday morning brought my (older) girlfriends step-kid to my front door. "I heard Ginny (Virginia nee Samantha) was crashing here." Sammy bolted to the door and hugged her stepson (18 but big for his age) around his mammoth chest. The thin as a rail babe he had with him had one of those tight tube tops over some short shorts over some elevated shoes making her look like a gorgeous version of Olive Oyl. Not far behind them were 4 younger siblings and a sullen friend who had come for a ride to "the Grove". This kid was maybe 19, broodingly attractive in a James Dean sort of way, and very depressed.

After a lot of smoke and wine everyone was feeling pretty loosey goosey. I had my eye on "Olive" and Sammy had her eye on the James Dean kid. I knew that Sammy fucked around a lot, but I never expected her to do it in front of me. Suddenly, Sammy stood up with James in tow and asked me loudly: "You don't mind if I take Jimmy here into the bedroom and ball his brains out do you, Fred?" I almost choked on my drink. Every eye in the place was on me and awaited my response to this rather unusual use of the apartments only bedroom.

"It's your place too, do what you must do," was my less than convincing reply. The bedroom door closed and the siblings and I continued chatting as if nothing had happened. After a few minutes, my curiosity got the better of me and I went for 'some wine' which allowed me to pass by the bedroom. From deep inside my previously underused bedroom, the sound of panting and bouncing springs could be heard. Was she really fucking him right there in my/our bed? I had to see. The door was closed but there was a crack at the top door jam that made the room visible from the outside. I watched from the outside crack as Jimmy pounded my favorite inside crack with his young and indefatigueable big prick.

Sammy had her legs pointing out in a V; pointing up 45 degrees while her arms were sideways holding herself by the sides of the mattress from getting pummeled into the headboard. He looked all at once confused and concerned when he stopped, withdrew and started to stroke his cock over the supine, partially satiated figure below him. " Should I cum in your ..pppussuy?” he stammered.

But before he could say much more Sammy was down on him with both hands and her eager mouth giving him her patented deep throat blow job. She could suck any cock, balls and all into her throat she had often boasted. And she was proving it in front of my still startled eyes. When he came, he stiffened up and held his breath, not wanting to make a sound that could be heard outside, I imagined. Still the cum came gushing out of her mouth and Sammy went right back down for some more licking up every spilled drop and finally licked her lips clean and exclaimed that it was time to rejoin the party.

I quickly ducked back into the living room not sure whether to be angry, horny, vengeful or just sympathetic for the lucky kid. Sammy didn't let on what had happened and later told me that if I was too big a coward to say no then I had no right to gripe about whatever had happened in the room. I pretended that I didn't believe anything could really have happened, for the ears of her kids anyway. Meanwhile her eldest son had drifted off to sleep and I cuddled up close to his babe on the couch. She had a really cute, empathetic look on her face. She seemed to be saying that I was really secure or at least very tolerant to let my old lady go off with some other guy. When she got up to go to the bathroom I followed a minute or two behind. As I passed by the large closet in the hall I saw Olive inside beckoning to me.

When I popped inside she told me that I deserved some relief too. And with that she pulled down my shorts and started to stroke my rapidly hardening cock. I wasn't too drunk or stoned to appreciate the best handjob I'd gotten in a long time. She was talented at this and, as I later found out, she didn't like to fuck or give head so she had mastered another art. She smiled as I came all over the door and her shoulder. She kissed my prick and put it back in my pants and strolled back into the room. Sammy, James, a couple of the older kids and the street were getting to know one another some more again. I asked her if she wanted to do anything else but she curled up in the corner and was already asleep. I guess it must have been a long ride.

Peace,
Fred