Angry Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue had chosen wisely.

Sue let her long legs dangle over Sean's. She took Sean's strong, large hand and placed it as high on her thigh as she could without exposing her bare quim, knowing full well that she had a captive audience of not just the three pricks in the back of the tavern, but most of the other bar patrons as well, male and female.

This further excited Sue so much that she almost forgot that this was all for a specific purpose, mainly to set her up financially for the rest of her life. This was a good fucking plan, Sue thought, just as she saw Bridgid, or more appropriately, Bridgid's tits, walk into the bar.

Bridgid's blouse looked as if it had been brush-painted on, and her bouncing chest resembled a tandem dribbling drill in basketball. The seams of her nude-colored thigh highs were easily visible just under the bottom of her beige micro-mini, and she walked in the direction of the rear of the bar, slid herself down in the table next to the attorneys, smiled at them, and took a lipstick tube out of her purse and rubbed the small cock-shaped head over her lips provocatively.

"Jesus, this is turning out to be quite an interesting bar crowd tonight," the bartender thought to himself, adjusting his own crotch under the privacy of the bar, mimicking the actions of most of the men in the place.

It was suddenly a group 'Hard-Ons-R-Us', thanks to Sue and Bridgid. Sue took the occasion of Bridgid's entrance to lift Sean's fingers up the hem of her skirt and stuck two in her steaming slit, and with her other hand she pulled him up so that he was standing, and she again glanced at his dick tenting his pants. "Wow," she thought. "Jackpot."

Sue took Sean's hand in hers. "C'mon with me, big boy, there's someone I want you to meet."

Bridgid feigned delighted surprise when she saw Sue and her yummy young beefcake friend approach her at the table, timed so perfectly so that it didn't even give the men at the table next to Bridgid a chance to deploy any lascivious advances, not that they had a prayer anyway.

"Suuuu-zeeee, what a surprise," Bridgid squealed, jumping up from the seat and placing a bear hug around Susan's lean body, mashing her jugs into Sue's own beautifully proportioned globes and then locking her freshly-painted lips onto Susan's, her tongue snaking out of her mouth in a kiss named after her native country. She stepped back and admired Sue's dress as the men's jaws seemed to crash against their table in astonishment, as Sue saw out of the corner of her eye. "You look fabulous!"

Sue never acknowledged the attorneys even though she was less than ten feet from them, close enough so that they could hear every word. "Let me introduce you to my new toy, Bridgid, darling!"

She took Sean's hand and extended it towards Bridgid, though Sean barely noticed, his eyes riveted onto Bridgid's tits like a puppy ogling a chew toy. "Sean, this is my dear, dear friend, Bridgid."

Sean's hand extended to roughly the length of his dick. "Um, nice to meet you, Bridgid. Uh, I love your blouse."

Bridgid placed her arms tightly on either side of her chest and pushed her cleavage together. "That is so sweet of you, Sean. I am so glad, because we have a surprise for you tonight, don't we, Suuu-zeeee?"

For the first time, Sue looked directly at the Three Stooges, focusing her enraged gaze on first her own attorney, who blushed and turned away in shame, and next to her husband's representative, and finally, to the mediator, who held the cards to Sue's ultimate fate.

"Plans? Why, yes, we do, Bridge! Why don't you tell these nice men behind you what we are going to do with Sean tonight? They may have an interest in knowing."

Bridgid turned to the men, acting as if she hadn't known they were even there. "Why, hello, gentlemen," Bridgid said in that lilting sing-song accent. "Yes. Yes, I will tell you. I will share our little secret with you, it is quite fun!"

Bridgid interlocked her arms under one of Sean's strong forearms and faced the men as Sue did the same on the other side.

"My friend Suuu-zee and I, we are going to suck Sean's big cock and fuck him silly all night."

They pirouetted in perfect synchronicity and walked out of the bar with Sean, who, not surprisingly, went along with the ladies' plan.

The mediator got two tapes marked 'Confidential' sent to his office the next day.

The first was a short tape of Sue pleasing Bridgid to orgasm on the deck. The second was a full-length film of Sue, Bridgid and Sean in staggeringly extraordinary sexual acts and positions that would have put any mainstream porn movie to shame.

Sue edited the film so that the last image on the screen was an overlay of a stop-action sequence with Sue's mouth wide-open in the throes of obvious orgasm as Sean filled Sue's anus with eight-and-half inches of thick cock. At the same time, Bridgid licked Sue's clit while fondling Sean's balls with one hand and pinching Sue's distended nipples with the other.

It said, simply, "HSDD? Or not? You decide."

Six days later, the mediator ruled in Sue's favor to the tune of two houses, a beach-front rental property in South Carolina, a boat, three cars, and four million dollars.

For those of you counting, four million is quite a lucky number. Even more so than eight-and-a-half inches.

Sue hasn't been quite as angry these days.

As for Sue's ex-husband, well, for some reason he has been very pissed lately.

The angry fuck.

12