Angry Fuck

Story Info
Sometimes you just need to be taken & destroyed.
770 words
3.98
42.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sszreads
sszreads
37 Followers

I'm so fucking angry! The jackass is at it again. What the fuck was he thinking? I'm going to beat his ass! Turn him into a bloody pool at my feet. I beg the universe to send him to me today, NOW! If I think about it too long, I may kill the bastard.

I hear the door unlock and I'm ready to pounce. Click. In walks asshole. I haul off and smack his smug face. Jackass! He jumps back a bit with a stupid look on his face. Ha! It's taking him a second to figure out what's going on. This could be my chance. I start wailing on him with all I have. My fists clenched so hard the nails are biting into my palms. Stupid jackass is built but I hope I'm doing some damage. He doesn't even bother trying to block my punches.

He pushes me hard back against the wall pinning my hands above my head. Oh shit! I think he's had it. He comes close trying to kiss me and I kick as hard as I can at his legs still determined to mess him up. No good. He's much bigger and stronger than me. It seems I'm making no progress. I might as well be trying to move the whole apartment building.

He shoves me against the wall, his body pressed tight to mine. His cock is hard as ever. He's breathing a bit hard. HA! This seems to be my only victory albeit a small one. In a swift movement, he backs up, spins me around and presses my chest to the wall.

My tits pressed flat. Nipples aching. His feet push mine apart roughly. "Behave!" He whispers in my ear. His hand reaches around me and palms my pussy through my shorts. I struggle to get away. How humiliating that he'll find out so easily that I'm turned on. Damn it! I have to get him off me. He shoves his hand under my shorts and underwear straight to the part of my body that always seems to betray me.

I hate the smug laugh that barks into my ear. No matter how angry I am, just a touch from him and my juices are in full effect. As he tweaks my clit, I can't stifle my moan. Another laugh. Fuck him! He forces his fingers in me with little resistance. His fingers pump into me relentlessly. Then they're gone.

He makes a point to suck each finger into his mouth one by one, licking and slurping my wetness loudly. What an ass! With one hand he releases his rock hard cock and strokes it several times. Then he pushes my clothes below my waist.

His fingers explore my asshole. Circling round and round to drive me mad. He's playing with me now. Giving a little when he knows what I need. Stroking lightly when I need a hard fuck. If he doesn't do it soon i'll...Oh shit, I'll do nothing. There's not a damn thing I can do. The way my hands are pinned, I'm at his mercy. He'll take me when he's good and ready. I give in knowing this is what I want anyway. I stop fighting it and my body loosens in his grip.

He lets go of my hands but I keep them there on the wall for him. That hand comes around to tease my nipples as he continues with my ass. I'm so close to shattering. If he could just touch me a little harder. I spread my legs further hoping he'll take pity on me.

I feel his throbbing cockhead prodding my asshole. Fuck! My body spasms, pulsing as he pops in. I fucking hate him but I want him so badly my body aches when he's not in me. He jams the rest of his huge cock to the balls into my ass. Yes! Please! This is what I need. He's rutting against me. That thick rod battering my poor ass. SMACK! Oh yeah! Mother fucker! Fucking hate you! In and out. Holy shit it feels so damn good! No wait, I wasn't going to give in this time. SMACK! Mmmmm that stung.

His teeth seem to pierce the tender flesh between my neck and shoulder as I shriek my joy/hate/ecstasy/pain/love at the top of my lungs. His cock twitches as it shoots what feels like gallons of cum to sooth my decimated ass. I shutter. No strength. Carried to sleep by the focus of all my being. The one who will continue to use me in whatever way he sees fit.

sszreads
sszreads
37 Followers