Angry Mom

Story Info
Mother catches son and makes him pay.
1.1k words
3.82
75.3k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well... my mother is 42, and I am 18...

I am sort of thin, 5'6" tall sandy blond hair, starting in the Army next fall, and curious about the world. Nothing like mom, who enjoys drinking, partying, and flaunting the body that dad left when he could no longer take the attention other men showered upon her when I was 10 years old. We are not much alike, in so many ways...

Mom is 5 feet, two inches, and 115 pounds... she has dark hair down to her ass; an ass like an 18 year old gymnast. Her face is starting to show a few wrinkles, but only when she smiles (and, can she excite with one smile dotted by her brown eyes). I have inadvertently seen her naked many times. She was never ashamed to have me see her, and she never yelled at me to not look at her naked body. She almost seemed proud of her physique, even if it was her own son admiring...

She is a kind and laughing lady, but, oh, do not piss her off!

I am leaving for the Army next month. I picked a day when I knew mom would be out working (and probably drinking after) to have Amanda over. She is my girlfriend, we met two months ago. We have never really done anything, as we usually only see each other at work (ya like burgers? Come see me if you do). Mom has never met Amanda, and would probably like her. I started making out with Amanda, and next thing I knew, we were both naked on the couch, our clothes on the floor and a strange smell in the air. Was it our wanting teenage bodies, was it fear? We were finally going to experience sex!!

Suddenly, the back door slams... shit! Before we could get our bodies covered, my mother walks into the living room and quickly does the math.

"You little slut! Get off my son!", my mother shrieks

That was all it took... Amanda gathered her clothes, put them on hastily and ran out the door, down the street, and never showed up to work again; my phone calls were ignored, thereafter. In one moment, my mom broke me up with a girl I was starting to really like.

"You don't move from that spot, mister!", she said at the top of her voice. She walked to the couch and agrily kicked all my clothes to the other side of the room. She staggered a bit, from drinking already, or sheer rage.

I tried to roll over to hide my exposed dick, and that didn't work at all... She grabbed me by the dick and balls with her little, powerful, hand and rolled me to facing up. I have to be honest, I thought she was going to rip my junk off! I could smell the liquor on her... she had been drinking, and probably not working at all.

"Mom, stop!, I'm sorry!! I can explain!!"

"I already know what you were doing! You want to get that girl pregnant?"

"No!"

"I don't see a condom in your hand, or on your dick!"

Silence from both of us as she forced me to look her in the eyes...

My hands went down to cover my still mostly-erect cock

"Oh, hell no!", she said forcefully, "How many times have I seen that, and you have certainly seen my naked ass!" She was pissed! "Get those hands off your cock!". By now, she was furious. "Stand up!", she demanded.

I rose from the couch and stood there with as little dignity as I could muster, wishing I could go now away from this embarrassing place...

Mom sat on the couch and lit a cigarette, saying nothing. I stood there saying nothing. My cock was going limp, and I was grateful. My hands went back down slowly to cover myself.

Showing now how drunk she was, my mother told me to freeze. Taking one last deep drag she put the cigarette in the ashtray and leaned forward on the couch. She leaned forward looking at my crotch and blew cigatette smoke on my waning erection. It felt so odd... Then, she looked directly up at me with her brown eyes. She unbuttoned her blouse a bit and smiled. I looked down in shame, knowing I was in deep trouble.

And, she spit directly on my cock.

"Rub that on your prick..."

"Mom"

"Do it!", and I obeyed

I started to spread her saliva on my dick. In an instant surprise, I got really hard again. She leaned forward, once again, blowing a drag from her smoke onto my penis, followed by a wad of spit forced from her lips. This, I also rubbed into the skin of my penis.

"Jerk your cock!", she said

"Do it!", she yelled

I started to do what I had best known, sexually. I jacked my cock, but in front of my mother. I was embarrassed, but also, slightly aroused. I became more aroused when she lifted her skirt and I saw her satin panties, but only as they were coming off her ass. She was surprisingly agile for a drunk... She was nude beneath her hiked-up skirt now, her wet shaved vagina glistened in the light of the living room.

She spread her legs, she moaned, and she exposed the inside of her womanly mystery to me. I ignored my embarrassment and pulled at my dick, furiously. Her perfectly manicured nails stroked her pink asshole. Such things, I had never seen before. Mom put her heels up on the cushions. "Get on your knees, you dirty little bastard!"

I knelt in front of her, still stroking.

I could hear the wetness of her pussy as her fingers rushed angrily all over the lips and inside herself. I could smell what she was between her legs. I forgot, at that moment, that she was my mother. Now, she was a raging sexual being. I was about to blast, and the torrent that expelled itself from my hard on was white, and thick, and warm.

I came... I came hard all over her. A large glob landed on her pink asshole. Her French-tipped nails collected a large portion, and she shoved her finger straight into her own ass. She fingered her butt furiously as I slowed my strokes, my cock still close to her crotch. She shoved my sperm into her ass, and she loved it in her drunken state. My head was swimming, but, there is more... She had a surprise of her own in store for me.

Turns out she squirts, for a stream of joy issued forth from her wet pussy, striking my cock like her well aimed spit. Gasping and screaming with her mouth wide open, a river of ecstacy came gushing out of her. Her finger still in her ass, my cock still in my hand, the smell of pussy all over the room. My prick was soaked with her orgasm.

Wait until you hear what came next...