Angyl Teased; Master Won

Story Info
Angyl thought she would one up the Master.
1k words
4.07
15.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting on the couch, watching a movie that really did not provide what it takes to keep anyone's interest, much less mine, I pondered on ways to torment you when you got home from work. Figuring that I would need time to think I decided to take a warm shower to stimulate my mind into gear. Padding across the rugged floor I entered the titled bathroom and circled the faucet to an appropriate warmth. Shirking off the satin robe I stepped into the stream of water that fell in softness.

I quickly washed my hair and then the rest of my body, from head to toe it squeaked of cleanliness. Stepping out of the shower I turned off the water and scrubbed myself dry, then padded back into the living room and put the satin robe on. I quickly moved into the bedroom and pulled on the garters and crotchless panties before going back and sitting on the couch. Half dozing as you walked in the door I smiled gently and then stood up to welcome you home with a kiss. You shunned off your work outfit and decided to take a shower while I finished watching a movie.

After you were done you strolled back into the living room, wearing only your towel and sat in your chair before the computer. Clicking it on you loaded up a few programs then sat back. I then stood up and moved over to the desk. Pretending to need something off of it, I scoot between your knees and lean forwards to lift a piece of paper. My fingernails lightly flick against it and send it down the back. Frowning slightly I lean forwards more, the back of the robe falling to the side to reveal the unclad cream backside in front of you. Your hands slide up the outside of my thighs then roam between my legs as I continue to lean in attempt to grasp the fallen paper. Splaying my cheeks apart you lean forwards and press a kiss on my nether lips. A soft moan whispers from my chest and you move your hands to part me further before your tongue traces over my clit, answered by another soft but pleading moan.

Standing up, the towel is dropped and you move your hand to cup my left breast while you slide a finger within. My hips rock back against you in need for you to press deeper. The clear dampness instantly coating over your finger. Pulling back harder on my chest, forcing me to rock back against your hand, you whisper, "Something my pet wants?" You tease the tip of your manhood against the damp entrance until I writhe back against you. Knowing that I am not permitted to cum until told my body quakes as breathing becomes sharp and raspy.

Slipping another finger in you ask, "You going to cum. Love?" My moan and squirms being my only answer. Suddenly you stop, causing me to plead loudly for you, and instantly knowing my mistake. The black leather crop is brought out from besides the chair and lavishly, but not too firmly, used against my ass, causing me to jump and moan deeply. Your hand moves to massage away the stings where the crop left it's pink marks across my flesh. You then clasp my wrists in your hand and draw me into the bedroom. Securing a pair of handcuffs to my wrist it is circled around the footleg of the bed then clasped to the other wrist. My body, hangs with my stomach rested on the bed, my arms dangling over the side. Parting my thighs you order me to kneel on the bed. My knees rise as my head remains down, leaving myself in a vulnerable position and one that you can see the wetness formed on my cleanly shaved womanhood. Your tongue lashes against my clit as your fingers press deeply within, causing me to squirm again. Kneeling on the bed behind me your right hand begins to stroke over your manhood as your fingers lightly thrust inside of me until I am gasping and wiggling, thrusting and moaning on the edge of cumming.

Drawing your hand aside you place the head of your shaft against my dampness and tease me mercilessly until I am moaning loudly and grinding my hips back towards you. Swatting me on my left cheek brings forth another moan and my thighs tremble, "Are you going to cum, Angyl?" Whimpers plead for permission from you to do such. Rocking your hips forwards soundly you fully sheath within, being answered by a loud cry and full body shakes. Carefully, you thrust deeply then pull out only to repeat. Just when I think I will explode you push fully in and sit perfectly still. The edge dulls and I gasp for air while begging you for permission to cum. "No. "

You deny me quietly then begin to circle my hips against yours with your hands while bringing your left hand down on my ass again for a smack. .

Biting my lower lip you instantly resume the impaling thrusts that rock me wordlessly to the edge again. Groaning with my moans and squeals, your body tenses hard within me and mine ripples tension in the sheath. "Cum for me, my pet, let me hear you cum hard. "

Instantly my body ignites into frenzy as your hand massages one cheek then smacks it lightly. Gasps and shudders storm over me and you thrust hard into me with your orgasm while mine darts my hips against yours in a slam and then steals my breath. Slowly and carefully you move back your knees and usher mine to move back as well so I am lying on the bed with you laying on top of my back, but not fully. Your shaft throbs and twitches causing another shuddering wave of an orgasm to race through my thighs. Unlocking the cuffs you massage my ass with your hand and whisper, "You did very well, my slave. "

Curling me against your chest we doze off with your hand possessively clasped over my breast and your other hand dominantly resting fingers just above my clit, your palm on my pelvic bone.