Ani & Lars Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was looking into his eyes as she started cumming, a scream building up in her throat, as the waves of pleasure washed over her again and again. With every wave, she screamed, shook violently, and squirted powerfully onto Lars's neck and chest. He kept methodically working her clit with his tongue, relentlessly stoking the waves of orgasm. She came for over a minute, and as she finally collapsed he pulled his fingers out of her pussy, and replaced it with his newly hard cock.

This made her cum again, and the spasms of her orgasm took Lars over the edge again. He pulled out, and spurted three warm sticky squirts of white creamy cum. Two of them made it onto her smiling angelic face, one in a line starting at the tip of her nose, and ending in a sizable puddle on her forehead, and the other hit her upper lip, and flowed down onto her white teeth and slowly dripped into her mouth.

She lay like that for a while, cum dripping into her mouth. She slowly, deliberately, licked her lip, to make sure she had gotten all of it, and with a satisfied smack of her lips swallowed his semen. The third spurt of cum had made it onto her right tit. The thick, white, creamy cum was very visible against her chocolate skin. She looked down at it, and carefully scooped it up with her index finger, put it on her tongue, closed her mouth and swallowed again.

Lars was still pretty hard, and this little show had pushed his buttons again, and he now guided his cock into Ani's hot asshole. She collapsed back on the bench, and relaxed completely. Lars was holding her legs on either side of his strong shoulders.

She knew he had the stamina to keep fucking her ass for a very long time before he'd succumb again, and she was aching for another relentless assfucking. She hadn't had any sex for nearly a whole week, so she wanted this just as badly as Lars did. The feeling of fullness as he slammed his cock in her ass was overpowering. He was like a machine now, purely focused on his own pleasure.

Ani moved her left hand to her pussy and started working her over-sensitized clit slowly back to normal, so she could work with him as he got closer. She wanted to cum at the same time, if she could manage it. Her orgasm would make her sphincter spasm in a way that would definitely heighten Lars's pleasure at the right moment. Ani could make herself cum almost at will, so she was pretty sure she'd be able to pull it off.

Lars was very slowly working his way up to another orgasm. He had been filling up her ass with his deep strokes for at least 15 minutes now, and she could feel the subtle signs that he was getting close: his fingers were tensing up where he was holding her hips, and his eyes were closed, mouth slightly open.

His pace heightened, and he hoarsely said "I want to cum on your face".

She immediately understood, and started frantically rubbing her clit. She came nearly instantly, and as she thought, the feeling of her asshole tightening around his thick member made him go over the edge. He pulled out, and Ani immediately got down on her knees on the shower floor.

Lars liked to be in control of his orgasm when he was doing 'precision shooting' as he jokingly called it, so he was stroking himself furiously until he again squirted three sticky thick gobs of warm, creamy cum onto her upturned, waiting face.

She always took the cumshot with her eyes wide open. Watching his long, fat cock squirt out the delicious salty sweet evidence of their lust really excited her, and her fingers were dancing on her clit as his load landed.

One rope on her left cheek, one on her chin, right under her lip, and one on the bridge of her nose, and into the well of her right eye. She blinked her eye quickly, avoiding the sting of the liquid by catching the thick, viscous droplet with her eyelashes.

She smiled, looked up at Lars, said "let me take care of that messy cock", opened her mouth, stuck her tongue out as an invitation (as if he needed one), and he slowly slid his still semi-hard cock into her warmth.

He grabbed her head with both hands, and pushed his cock down her throat for the second time that morning. Ani grabbed his ass-cheeks and smashed her nose into his pubic bone, pushing his hips forward and his cock a little deeper.

After 30 seconds he let go, and Ani slowly, millimeter by millimeter came off his cock. After he was out of her warm mouth, she kissed and licked his beautiful cock, and his empty, but still very heavy balls. Lars bent down, kissed her long and deep, pulled her to her feet and enveloped her in his strong arms...

They showered again and after getting dressed, went into the kitchen for a lazy Saturday breakfast; both famished.

To be continued...

12