Ani & Lars Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lars hadn't been idle during all this, Ani noted with satisfaction: He was gently sucking on her clit, and moving a finger in and out of her rectum. Occasionally, he'd stop sucking, and gently blow on her clit, sending shudders through her body. He'd alternate these techniques like some kind of a mind-reading sex-maniac, driving Ani to a very quick but powerful orgasm.

Ani let Lars's cock slip out of her mouth, wiggled down to Colette, grabbed both sides of her spittle-covered face, and kissed her passionately. She got up on her knees, still lip-locked with Colette. They moved around, so Colette was sitting on the bed, legs spread at 90 degrees, leaning back on her hands.

Ani turned to Lars.

"Lars, please fuck the shit out of my beautiful friend," she said. "And do a good job! I want her to come back for more."

Lars was rock hard, and his eyes were blazing with desire. Nothing could keep him from slamming his cock into Colette relentlessly.

He sat up on his knees, legs spread. He leaned forward and wrapped his strong arm around the small of Colette's back. He pulled her up onto his legs, and moved her pussy right in front of his thick, rock-hard, saliva-covered member. Right before he slipped inside her, Colette pushed her pelvis up, so instead of ramming his cock into her pussy, it was pushed almost all the way into her tight asshole.

Colette let out a scream of both pleasure and pain. She immediately started kissing Lars, and driving his cock even deeper into her anal cavity. Lars, wanting to get even deeper into Colette's tight, warm asshole, rose up from sitting on his heels, to standing on his knees, holding Colette like a little rag-doll in his arms.

Colette bent her legs back, opening up even more for Lars's long, thick cock to ravage the depths of her backdoor even more.

He was all the way inside her ass. One hand holding the back of her neck, and one on the small of her back, he controlled the motion completely. She was at his mercy. He was fucking her furiously, his cock sliding nearly all the way out, and then slamming back in, her round little ass-cheeks slapping against his abdomen, again and again, relentlessly.

Colette was starting to moan, one of her hands now working her clit furiously. Lars was incessant. Pounding her asshole hard, rhythmically, his heavy balls slapping against her ass on every thrust.

Ani was on her knees behind Lars, arms draped over his strong, flexing shoulders, watching her friend get ravaged by her husband. She was extremely turned on. One of her hands slipped down to her pussy, and began to soothe the rising need she felt.

She started talking to Lars, whispering in his ear.

"That's it. Fuck my beautiful French girlfriend in the ass. She loves it. Slam that big, thick cock into her hot little asshole and make her cum till she faints. She can't get enough of your long, fat cock. She's your tiny French fucktoy. Where do you want to shoot your cum on her? Her face? Yes... Her face will look so pretty with your thick, warm, white jizz all over it."

Lars was continuing his persistent assault on Colette's asshole. Strong rhythmic strokes. Ani could tell that Colette would be cumming very shortly.

Colette was right on the cusp of a shivering orgasm, and Lars kept the pace, so she'd keep cumming for as long as possible.

Ani crept over to Colette, grabbed her nipples and squeezed. That did it. Colette convulsed in Lars's arms, her orgasm rolling over her in long waves. Lars kept fucking her ass, but at a slower pace. This allowed Ani to stick 3 fingers into Colette's pussy, and quickly rub hard against her G-spot. This almost immediately caused Colette to scream again, and squirt a big stream onto Ani's hand and Lars's abdomen. Her orgasms increased in intensity again, and Lars kept fucking her ass, slower and slower, until her ass was resting against his abdomen, cock deep in her asshole.

Colette grabbed Lars around the neck and held on to him for a long time. She'd still occasionally shudder, as an aftershock of this tectonic orgasm struck.

She kissed him long and tenderly. He laid her down on the bed, and slowly eased out of her raw, used asshole. She whimpered as the head slipped out.

Ani gently kissed Colette's belly and legs, and then slipped Lars's rock hard cock, still sticky into her mouth. It was so hot, so dirty to be doing this. Straight from her friend's asshole into her mouth. Something about it made her pussy even wetter than it already was. She stretched her neck, and swallowed all of him, staying all the way down for a long time, and then slowly, very slowly backing off again. When his cock popped out of her mouth, Colette stirred, and said "I would like to fuck... comme un Chien, like a dog?"

"You want it doggy-style," said Lars. "Absolutely. No problem. Just roll over and get on your knees. I'll take it from here."

Colette quickly got on her stomach, and popped her tiny, round ass-cheeks up in the air, put her head on the mattress, and looked over at Ani.

"Your husband is really good at this," said Colette. "I can't remember the last time I was fucked this good."

"Thank you," said Ani. "We aim to please, don't we honey?"

"Yes, ma'am," drawled Lars. "I love my work!"

They all laughed, and Lars grabbed Colette's ass with one hand, and guided his cock into her tight grotto with the other.

"Wow! This is one tight pussy," Lars exclaimed. "Your future boyfriend will really appreciate that."

He started moving slowly in and out of the tight wet pussy. His cock was collecting the evidence of a very wet, very tight pussy. Where he was bottoming out, Colette's thick white pussy juice was collecting.

"Oh, we need some cleanup here," Ani said. "Pull out just for a second, love."

Lars pulled out his rigid member, and Ani licked up Colette's delicious juices. When she was done, she guided his missile back into her waiting pussy.

He started fucking her again.

Ani lay down next to Colette, looking her in the eyes, she started talking dirty to Lars again. Looking at Colette, while talking dirty was blowing Ani's mind, so her sentences came a little farther apart, but still with total nasty commitment.

"Oh yeah, fuck this tight, tiny French pussy. She loves your big, thick cock sliding in and out of her wet fuckhole."

"Stick your finger in her ass. She wants to be filled in both holes. Keep fucking her wet cunt. Look how wet she is, how bad she wants that hard cock."

"Are you going to cum on her face? You gonna squirt your warm, sticky, white semen all over her beautiful face? On her forehead? Her cheeks? On her full pink lips? On her soft wet tongue?"

This talk had an effect. Colette clearly liked it. She was trying to keep her moans to a minimum, so she could hear every word Ani said. As Ani was talking about where on her face Lars would cum, Colette started shivering, and moaning louder and louder. Lars upped the pace a tiny bit, and Colette kept her orgasm going for almost a minute.

After she had cum, Colette said "I like the idea of Lars cumming on my face. Is it OK, Ani?"

"Of course," said Ani. "The only condition is that I get to clean your face with my tongue."

"Deal," said Colette.

This last exchange had gotten Lars ready to deliver as promised.

He pulled out, stood up, and started stroking his cock.

Colette and Ani got up on their knees. Colette positioned herself right in the line of fire of Lars's raging cock. Ani got behind Colette, so she could see the cum spurt out of Lars's cock, and also so she could catch any overspray of cum. Waste not, want not.

Lars was stroking his cock and getting ready to come in for the 'final run,' when Colette asked, "Can I make you cum with my hands?"

"I usually do it myself, but if you want to, sure," said Lars.

"I'm pretty good at it," said Colette. "I don't think you will regret it."

"Okay."

Colette smiled and gripped his cock with both her slender hands, and started a complicated rhythmic motion; she then stuck her pretty little tongue out of her mouth, and laid the cock on it. Her tongue bent, and the tip of it flicked back and forth right under the head, at the frenulum.

Lars was clearly liking this treatment, and quickly started moaning loudly. "I'm cumming!" he groaned.

Thick, long spurts of shiny, thick white ropes of Lars's cum erupted from his big cock, and onto Colette's face. The first splashed onto her forehead, and the splash hit Ani on her outstretched tongue.

Squirt numbers two and three landed in Colette's open smiling mouth. One of them arced straight onto her waiting tongue, and the other hit her soft, plump upper lip, and slid onto her straight, white teeth and into the black opening of her mouth.

More squirts came in rapid succession. Three in a row hit almost the same trajectory: the first part of each of the squirts hit Ani right below her right eye; the second part drew a line from Colette's left nostril, up to her hairline.

More cum on Colette's face. Two huge, sticky gobs on her right cheek, one on her left.

Colette, like Ani kept her eyes open during the facial. Colette was looking at Lars, maybe gauging how to extract the most cum from his balls.

It seemed to be working. Lars kept shooting out spurt after spurt of warm sticky cum. Colette's eyes got two direct hits each. Her face was now completely covered in Lars's sticky warm baby batter.

Colette managed to extract two more sizable squirts of cum from Lars. She aimed them straight at her warm, pink tongue.

"Wow!" said Lars. "That was amazing. You kept my orgasm going far longer than I've ever been able to do myself. And look at all that cum. You two look so amazingly sexy right now."

Ani agreed. Colette looked so amazing, covered in Lars's thick cum, and smiling from ear to ear. Ani started licking and slurping up all the delicious cum off Colette's face. Her tongue flicking, scooping, collecting all of it.

She swallowed about half of the cum that Lars had deposited on Colette's face. Then asked her, "you want to share it?"

Colette's answer was immediate: "Mais oui! Absolument!"

Ani collected the rest of the cum, as before; thoroughly, painstakingly, she took her time, kissing, licking, slurping.

Eventually, she had all the remaining cum in her mouth. She got above Colette's upturned face and open mouth. She slowly let the sticky goodness slide out of her mouth and in-between Colette's plump pink lips. Colette swallowed the load, smiled, kissed Ani, and took Lars's still semi-hard cock into her mouth again, just to make sure that she had gotten all of the delicious cum.

They all collapsed on the bed in a heap and snuggled in a tangle of arms and legs. Lars grabbed the duvet, and pulled it over the three of them. They were all asleep again in 5 minutes.

An hour and a half later, Ani awoke. Something was poking in her back. She shifted to get away from it. As soon as she moved, she realized what it was: Lars was asleep, but clearly having an erotic dream. His cock was hard, and his hips were moving involuntarily. Dream-fucking. She slid down, and took him in her mouth. His movements became quicker, more frantic. She'd have to abandon oral sex like this. His movements were too erratic. She moved back up where she was before, instead she started stroking him. She squeezed his cock. This woke him up.

"Hey," he said sleepily. "I just had a great dream."

"I can tell," she said, tugging on his stiff member.

They both smiled. At this moment, Colette gave a big stretch, and opened her pretty green eyes.

"Oh, hi you two," she said. "That was amazing, what we just did."

"Yeah, it was out of this world," said Ani. "Lars is ready for more, I think."

"Oh, oui, it is your turn to get the deek, I think," said Colette.

"Sounds good to me," said Lars. "I will give Ani the deek now."

They all laughed.

Lars lay down next to his young wife, who was lounging on her side. Now they were facing each other. He wrapped his arms around her, and rolled onto his back, Ani now on top of him.

Colette scooted closer, and started kissing Ani's bronzed chocolate skin all over, starting at her shoulders and slowly, languorously moving down her spine with detours to the sides.

In the meantime, Lars had placed his dick between Ani's legs, and was slowly fucking her thigh-gap, rubbing her clit and labia in the process.

As Colette moved down Ani's back, Ani was becoming aroused, and her juices started flowing. As Colette came down past Ani's ass-cheeks, her mouth opened, and she slid down onto Lars's towering cock.

By this time Ani was grinding on Lars, and the surprise of Colette's mouth enveloping him caused him to stop the rhythmic movement of his hips, and just feel.

Half of his cock was rubbing against his gorgeous wife's ever-wettening pussy, getting lubricated by her desire.

The other half was in the mouth of this sexy French fairy, with those burning green eyes, and the full blonde mane. The blonde hair against Ani's indescribable dark skin turned him on to no end.

Ani lifted her ass up a little, causing Colette to let go of Lars's cock with a 'pop' sound. She immediately gripped his cock, and expertly slid its full glistening length into Ani's wet cunt.

Ani sighed a very satisfied sigh, and started a slow rhythm. In the mean time, Colette had her fingers down her throat to get some lube.

"Oh, My god that is hot!" Lars exclaimed. "That looks so fucking sexy and depraved."

"Oh, right... Ani said you would like that," Colette purred, after pulling her hand out.

Back down her throat her hand went, and Lars was mesmerized looking at this blonde goddess gagging on her own hand, purely for the pleasure of it. It was clearly intoxicating to him.

"We have lube in the drawer," he said finally. "If you need more later, that is."

Colette grabbed the bottle from the drawer. For later. For now, she had plenty of lube. But she would probably need more.

Colette now started rubbing Lars's cock, and Ani's asshole. She quickly got two fingers into Ani's tight backdoor opening.

Ani lifted her head, and groaned, "Oh, fuck! More, Colette. You know what I want."

Colette started working a third finger into Ani's velvety asshole. Ani moaned low and long.

"I have to see this," Lars said, with his usual I-want-to-see intensity.

He pulled out, carefully rolled Ani onto her side, without disturbing Colette's efforts. Ani was laying on her left side. Lars bent her right leg up, exposing her holes to him and Colette. He straddled her left leg, and slid his cock back into Ani's pussy.

Now he had the perfect view of Colette, as she was working her slender hand, slowly, methodically into Ani's ass. Ani was moaning loudly, every time Colette's hand was invading her ass. Lars drizzled a liberal amount of the lube onto Colette's petite hand, as it was pushing into Ani's tight rectum. Colette's knuckles finally got past Ani's hyper-stretched sphincter.

"Oh, fuck fuck fuck!" Ani groaned. "I've never felt so full before."

Lars was transfixed by the sight of Colette fisting his wife's asshole, her pale arm disappearing in-between Ani's perfect, round chocolate-colored cheeks. He was staring, slack-jawed, at this insanely hot tableau, when he heard Ani speak again.

"Try and make a fist again. But slowly, please."

Colette curled up her fingers and made a fist. Both Lars and Ani moaned loudly.

"I can feel your hand rubbing against my cock," Lars said. "I want to feel it on the underside."

He quickly pulled out, laid down next to her, slid his slick cock back inside her.

"I'm going to roll her on top of me, Colette. On 3. 1-2-3." Ani was now riding Lars's cock, and Colette was fisting her asshole.

"Oh, fuck, this is amazing," groaned Lars. "I can feel your knuckles rubbing against the underside of my cock. This is insane!"

Ani was moaning. "Can you go in opposite directions?"

Colette and Lars understood immediately. Colette started going the exact opposite of Lars. When he was sliding in, Colette was pulling out, stretching Ani's asshole, and vice versa.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! Just like that. Don't stop. Don't fucking stop!", screamed Ani, now clearly on the edge of a typhoon of an orgasm.

Lars and Colette in perfect unison drove Ani over the edge. She screamed and shuddered, and she gushed a giant puddle of wet cum onto Lars's abdomen and the sheets. The throes of the orgasm lasted what seemed like several minutes. Eventually, the shuddering started to subside, and finally Ani was still.

Slowly, Colette uncurled her fist, and eased out of Ani's over-stretched asshole. For a while, her hole gaped invitingly, and Colette stuck her warm, wet tongue in there, eliciting more shuddering and moaning from Ani.

Colette grabbed Ani's ass cheeks with both hands, and gently kneaded them. Ani sighed deeply.

"Oh my god, oh my god. I've never felt so filled up before," Ani whispered. "Your fist in my ass felt like the perfect counter-balance to that long, fat rod in my pussy."

Lars was still inside Ani, and she could feel her words driving him toward the point of no return.

"I hate to be selfish, but I really want the facial this time," Ani said, smiling to Colette.

"Okay, can we reverse the deal, then?" Colette responded. "You get the facial, and I get to clean it up?"

"Perfect," Ani said. "Where do you want me, love?"

"On the rug over here," Lars responded. "I want your ass, doggy-style, and then deliver on your perfect face."

Ani crawled seductively onto the floor, and presented her ass to Lars, put her head on the soft rug, and looked mischievously at Colette.

"Come. Kiss me," Ani beckoned Colette over.

She was there in no time. The two girls kissed passionately, as Lars positioned his rock hard cock at Ani's opening. He drizzled more lube on her, and on his cock.

He slid into her warm asshole, all the way to the hilt. Ani shook again as she came. The feeling of being filled up took over again, and she rode the waves of orgasm.

As she was coming down from the high, Lars started increasing his pace, slamming his cock into her ass rhythmically, relentlessly.

She felt him pull out, and she immediately turned around, and managed to catch the first spurt of his load, right under her left eye. Thick, warm cum covered almost all of her left cheek, and was trickling down her jaw.

The next spurt hit her forehead, and sent a long streak into her dark brown hair. Two more followed in the exact same spot, so her forehead was now completely covered, and she had three strips of fat, sticky cum in her hair.

Ani opened her mouth, and four thick long streams of cum hit her pink, wet tongue.

The cum on her forehead was meandering down her nose, and into her eyes. A few quick blinks caught it in her lashes.

One more spurt from Lars hit her on the tip of her nose, dribbling onto her upper lip, and down onto her waiting tongue.

Ani gathered up the considerable volume of cum in her mouth, grabbed Colette's face, and again fed the ambrosia to her.

Colette swallowed the gift with a happy smile.

"You look so beautiful, Ani," she said admiringly. "I don't know what it is about a cum-covered face, but is extremely sexy."

Colette went to work, cleaning the cum off Ani's face with her tongue. After a lot of licking, scooping, slurping and satisfied lip-smackings, Ani's face was clean.

The three of them collapsed again. This time, however, they were not going to fall asleep again.

They all went into the shower, and cleaned up quickly.

All of them clad in soft terry-cloth robes, they went into the kitchen to have some breakfast.

To be continued...

12