Ani & Lars Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh!" he said as they walked in the bedroom. "That is what was in the boxes. Cool! I love watching cam-girls, and sometimes they show you around the studio. Looks just like this." He smiled.

'He seems to be getting a little more comfortable', thought Ani to herself. 'Good.'

Ani reconnected the camera and the TV to the laptop, and now they could see the condo and its inhabitants much more clearly. Andy was more relaxed now, but he was still a bit hesitant to get started.

Ani decided to get the ball rolling gently. "Why don't I start to get more comfortable?" she asked, and slowly pulled up her t-shirt from the bottom, so about a third of her ample breasts were showing under the raised hem of the shirt.

She tucked the shirt, so the underboob was permanent, and proceeded to put her hand on Andy's thigh, sliding up and down his pant-leg, getting closer to his crotch with every move.

Andy's breathing was becoming heavier, and Ani could see his cock stirring in his pants. His eyes were moving from her hand on his thigh, to the two perfect globes of her tits, still partially visible, to her face and her piercing blue eyes. He did not look away, but moved his hand up to the nape of her neck and pulled her down to him.

They kissed, gently at first, but it quickly escalated to a deep, hungry lip-lock, tongues darting in and out of each others mouths.

Ani noticed that Andy's eyes were wide open and looking at the TV screen. She stopped the furious kissing, and turned to see what was happening back in Boston.

Colette's shirt was off, as was Lars's. He had turned sideways, so his chest was up against Colette's left shoulder. He was nuzzling her neck, pinching her nipples and kneading her perfect tits. Colette was cooing at this treatment, and at the same time her eyes were fixed on the screen, looking at what Andy and Ani were doing.

"Wow. You weren't kidding," Andy said. "You really have an open relationship."

This realization gave him more courage, and he reached up, and gently cupped Ani's breast. He slid the shirt up, fully exposing Ani's D-cups, with the dark areola and hard pointy nipples.

Andy slowly rose from sitting, and grabbed a breast from underneath, steering it into his mouth. Ani's nipple and areola were covered by his warm lips, and his tongue was flicking over her nipple deliciously.

Ani drew in breath, and moaned "Oh yes, fuck! That's good. Now the other one. Please."

Andy teased her for about 5 seconds, before letting go of one breast and attacking the other with his mouth. His hand lingered on her abandoned breast, and started rolling her nipple between thumb and forefinger, varying the pressure, and sending pleasure signals all over Ani's body.

After several trips back and forth between Ani's hard nipples, he stopped briefly.

Ani quickly took off her shirt, and then started unbuttoning Andy's. He helped, and quickly they were both topless.

Ani felt a flutter in her pussy. His body was amazing. Big shoulder and arm muscles, big pecs, and washboard abs. And his golden tan skin was a surprising turn-on for her. 'Variety is the spice of life, I guess,' she thought, as she let her hands run over his smooth skin.

"Mmmmm," she cooed. "My imagination didn't think you would look this good."

This had an immediate effect. Andy's cock, already hard, was now straining to get out of his pants.

"Let's help out Andy, what do you say?" Ani said turning back to look at her lovers.

Colette was on her back on the sofa, Lars on top of her in a '69' position. Lars' hard cock aiming at Colette's lovely mouth. Her tongue came out and she opened wide, and Lars slid in, all the way, and the way the camera was placed, Colette's exposed throat was visible, as Lars's cockmeat filled her esophagus.

Andy's eyes were bulging watching the vanishing act of Lars's cock, and now he urgently helped to get his pants and boxers off.

He kicked off his shoes, and his pants were gone in a couple of seconds.

He watched the TV in disbelief as Lars and Colette rolled over so she was on top, and she started throat-fucking Lars. Andy started to stroke his cock, while Ani quickly removed his socks.

She hated sock-sex.

Now she could concentrate on Andy's cock. She liked what she saw. A little bit shorter than Lars, but nearly the same girth, she thought. She was definitely a lucky girl tonight.

Ani stood up in front of Andy, between him and the camera.

She started doing a strip-tease, her hands all over her body, touching, caressing, hips gyrating slowly, sensually.

Andy's hand was still stroking his hard cock, and as Ani turned to give him a view of her swaying ass, and the crowd in Boston her fingers pinching her nipples, she noticed that the throat-fucking had seized.

Colette was now leaning her back against Lars's chest, his right arm over her right shoulder, his fingers in her warm, wet gash, slowly moving in and out.

Colette's left hand was gripping Lars's fat, long member, and slowly, sensually stroking him. His cock was still glistening with her thick saliva, and she was easily sliding up and down the full length.

Ani slowly, teasingly wiggled out of the pink yoga pants, turning frequently, to give Andy 'both sides of the story'.

He was mesmerized by Ani's body, every part of it cranking the amplifier of his lust way beyond '11.'

Finally, she was naked, and she laid down in his lap. He removed his hand, and let her explore his veiny golden rod.

When she touched him, he gasped. She gently started stroking his uncut cock, exposing and hiding the throbbing purple head.

"I'd like to take you in my mouth, if that's Okay," Ani said.

"Of course," was all Andy could say.

"Let's do it right in front of the camera," Ani suggested. "You have such a beautiful cock, I know Colette wants to see it closer up. Don't you love?" Ani grinned at the camera.

"Oui, oui, I really do!" Colette said enthusiastically. She was still stroking Lars's cock and getting fingered by Lars's strong fingers. Her body was bowing, in rhythm with Lars's fingers, bending just so, to get the right angle.

Andy and Ani positioned themselves perfectly in front of the camera. Andy's long, straight cock aiming directly at Ani's gorgeous face with the soft lips, and those incredible blue eyes.

Ani gripped Andy's cock with her hand, and pulled the foreskin back, again exposing his purple bulbous glans.

She wrapped her warm lips around the head, let go with her hand and slowly, eyes looking up at him, slid down on his cock, going all the way to the base, her nose burying itself in his trimmed tuft of black hair.

Her eyes were locked with his, and she started moving on his cock. She grabbed his firm ass cheeks, and went back and forth, occasionally coming off for air.

After about 2 minutes, Ani could feel that Andy was about to explode.

She came off his cock, and after a couple of breaths, she said, "Take the camera, and do a POV shot of you cumming in my mouth. Shoot in my throat too, if you like. I love that!"

Andy nodded mutely, grabbed the camera in one hand, adjusted the distance a bit, for the perfect framing, and then grabbed the back of Ani's head with his other hand.

"You know what you want! I like that!" Ani said, and opened her mouth wide, tongue out, to receive him again.

He thrust deep into her throat, his hand pulling him into her while thrusting his cock, making the face-fucking more forceful.

After about 10 strokes, Andy stopped, and Ani could feel his cock starting to throb wildly. Andy groaned. "Shit! I'm cumming! Fuck! This is so... Fuck! Fuuuuck!"

Ani felt the spurts of cum from the tip of his cock, deep in her throat. After about 4 streams of jizz went into her belly, Andy pulled out, and started shooting his cum into her pretty mouth.

His cum was not as creamy as Lars's, but it was hot, sticky, salty and plentiful. Andy came like a firehose into Ani's rapidly filling oral cavity.

Ani was in heaven. Her mouth was almost filled with Andy's sticky hot jizz, and he only just started showing signs of slowing down his ejaculations.

She knew Colette loved these kinds of cumshots where there was so much semen that it almost overflowed her mouth.

Andy lost his aim for a few seconds and three spurts of his hot love-juice hit her face. Two shots on her left temple, the sticky hotness running down into her hair and the top of her ear.

The third shot landed right under her right eye, and slid down along her nose and found its way back to its intended destination.

Andy had stopped spurting cum, and he was watching in amazement as Ani gargled his huge load in her mouth, played with it with her tongue and lips and showed it off to Colette back in Boston.

Both Lars and Colette had cum while watching this hot blowjob. Streaks of Lars's thick white cum were covering the side of Colette's face, and down her chest and arm.

Lars still had his fingers in Colette's pussy, and his palm was closed over her clit and mound. He was slowly grinding his palm into her crotch, two fingers in her tight pink hole.

She was still far away, but her eyes were glued to the screen, watching Ani's cum-filled mouth playing with all that delicious Andy-jizz.

Ani opened wide, showing everyone the giant load one more time, before closing her mouth, and in two large gulps swallowing the whole thing.

Andy put the camera back on the credenza, and they both climbed back onto the bed, Ani getting comfortable in the crook of his arm.

Andy looked worried, and said "I'm sorry I came so quickly. But you're so beautiful, and taking all of me down your throat... It was just too much."

"Oh, Andy," Ani said, in a genuinely happy voice. "It was just what I needed. Colette did the same thing to Lars 2 hours ago, and I needed a load in my tummy. It was perfect. And so much cum! Wow!"

"I want you to fuck me, but I'm really not worried about you not performing... Look at you already," Ani said with a smile in her voice.

Andy's cock was already starting to show signs of life. Having the warm, sexy body of Ani draped all over him, and watching Colette's tiny, cum-covered body on the TV was getting him back in fighting form.

Ani watched his cock, half-hard, starting to sway around as it grew harder. She grabbed it, and gave it a kiss, and started to run her soft lips up and down the side of it.

This treatment got Andy fully hard, and he was ready to go again.

"How do you want me?" Ani asked. "I'm flexible," she said, smiling innocently at the obvious double entendre.

"Oh my! I don't know," Andy said. "So many different things we could do. I don't know how to decide."

"Well, what is your favorite position? Why don't we start with that?"

"Doggy," came the immediate answer. "Oh, sorry, I'm not sure. What do you like?" Andy stammered.

"You definitely like doggy the best," Ani said, giggling. "That works for me."

Andy didn't argue, and Ani was arranging herself sideways to the camera, when Colette said, "We forgot the last toy. You have to try it while Andy fucks you. It looks amazing."

"I have kept my hands off it, but I wanted to try it so badly," Colette continued.

"Sure, let's take a look," Ani said. "It must be quite the toy."

She crawled on all fours, Andy staring at her perfect round ass, as it swayed hypnotically on the short trip to the head of the bed. The last shipping box were right where she had left it, and she fished out the last wooden box.

Inside was what she could only call a madman's sextoy. It was about 10 inches long, all polished stainless steel; one end was a sphere set on top a gently curving rod. A G-spot stimulator, Ani figured.

The other end looked like 4 very large water-droplets on a string. The droplet on the tip about 3/4 inch, then 1, 1 1/4 and finally 1 1/2 inch. And the string was not a string, but a sturdy stainless steel rod bent into a gentle curve (like the other end), to slide into an asshole, droplet after droplet. Fucking yourself with one of these things would stimulate your sphincter constantly.

Ani couldn't wait to try it out.

Colette was even less patient. She slipped the droplet end into her pussy, to get it lubed. She gasped at how cold it was in her warm cavity.

She pulled it out, and started working it into her ass, droplet by droplet. She sighed deeply after each of the droplets entered her rectum and then pressed on to the next one. After about a minute she was all the way in, and she started pulling out. "Four, three, two, one," she counted, gasping at each number.

She started moving faster, and Ani wanted some action too. She lubed up the toy, and got back into position for Andy to slide into her wet pussy.

Andy had gotten his confidence back, and he grabbed her waist with both hands, aimed his rock hard member at her tight fuckhole, and slid into her effortlessly.

"Oh my god, you're tight," he said. "And wet," he added as an afterthought.

Ani was moaning, "Oh yes, Andy. Stick that fat cock in my wet pussy, and fuck me! Fuck me!"

Andy pulled out his cock and slapped it on Ani's perfectly round ass cheeks, then slid back in. He started fucking her, long steady strokes.

Ani started trying to work the droplet-end of the new toy into her ass, like Colette had been doing. Andy slowed down for a few seconds, while she got the first one in there.

He started his steady pace again, and Ani pushed droplets two and three past her expanding and contracting sphincter, and into her warm velvety rectum.

Andy's cock was slamming into her pussy like a steam piston, and his huge heavy balls were slapping against Ani's clit, in a relentless 'slap, slap, slap'. Every slap increased the pleasure a little bit more, and she was now on the verge of a massive orgasm.

She started pushing the fourth droplet into her ass, and as the widest spot on the droplet stretched her sphincter, her orgasm hit like a tsunami.

Her sphincter tightened, pulling the fourth droplet inside her, filling her to capacity.

She screamed. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming so hard! Keep fucking me! Keep fucking fucking me! Don't stop. Oh SHIIIIIIIIT!"

She let go of the steel rod, and it stuck out of her ass like a lewd handle. Andy grabbed it, still fucking her, and started working the toy in and out of her. The droplets were going in, coming out, going back in, putting Ani in a fog of pleasure.

She screamed again and again, as Andy fucked her in both holes, steady, unceasing. She kept cumming and cumming. There was no end to her orgasm.

She was sobbing. "Please don't stop! It feels so good!" Andy kept going.

After 3 or 4 minutes like this, Ani eventually couldn't cum anymore. Andy pulled the droplet toy out of her ass, and his cock out of her pussy.

Ani lay down on her side, her knees to her chest, still completely cum-drunk, small shivers still occasionally moving through her body.

Andy looked at the camera, a question in his eyes. Both Colette and Lars nodded.

He moved around behind Ani's ass, grabbed her cheek, exposing her ravaged holes, and slid his glistening cock into her ass, all the way.

Ani squealed, and started cumming again, as Andy set his steady pace once more. She shook all over, and moaned incoherently, as waves of pleasure rolled over her again and again.

The waves of pleasure finally subsided, and Ani regained her senses as Andy started to lose his.

His pace was heightening, and he was groaning through clenched teeth, "Fuck! So beautiful! So dirty! Oh, fuck!"

"Cum in my ass, Andy!" she said. "Pump all your fat sticky cum into my tight, hot asshole. Give it to me! I want your cum in my ass. Now! Shoot that hot semen into me!"

Andy went over the edge with that barrage of dirty talk.

Ani could feel his cock getting hard as a diamond, and then he stopped moving, all the way in her ass. His cock started pulsating, and she had the wonderful feeling of having her asshole filled with cum.

Andy came for what felt like a long time, shooting spurt after spurt of his essence into Ani's warm welcoming asshole.

He stayed inside her as he softened, eventually pulling out, and watching his sticky seed ooze out of her sphincter.

She held her hand under the ooze and caught some of it, and gobbled it right up.

"Come here," she beckoned him, and he walked on his knees to her face, where her warm mouth wrapped around his still semi-hard cock. She cleaned him with her mouth and laid back on the bed.

Andy fell back on the bed as well.

"Wow! That was amazing," he said.

"Yeah, it was." Ani replied. "How was it for you?" she asked their audience on the opposite coast.

"Stupendous! Just amazing," Lars said. "We're both completely spent as well. Just want to go to bed, and snuggle with Colette."

"Oui, moi aussi. It was fantastique. How to tip the web-cam models?" Colette giggled.

They all laughed.

After about 15 minutes of lounging and relaxing, Andy got up, saying that he should probably get back to the front desk, but that he would take a shower first.

Ani, Lars and Colette talked for a while, but all three of them fell asleep with the Skype session still running.

None of them heard Andy quietly exit after his shower, Ani's tiny white panties from the living room floor in his pants pocket.

To be continued...