Ani & Lars Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ani extracted the last of the pearly-white nectar from Colette's thoroughly fucked hole. She swished it around her mouth and swallowed it with a big smile.

"Mmmmmmmm, delicious!" Ani exclaimed, smacking her lips and smiling happily.

Ani was laying on her side, with her waist bent, showing off the curve of her golden-skinned hips to great effect. Lars, who had watched his wife lap up Marcus's cum with such gusto, was nearing his own climax, as he relentlessly drove his long, fat cock into Ani's wet, velvety, wanton pussy. He was on his knees, behind the golden-chocolatey curves of her firm, round ass. He admired the view of his cock sliding in and out of her creamy cunt, the contrast between her dark, golden skin, and his paler cock, with the additional contrast of the handle of the shiny stainless steel buttplug still lodged in her tight asshole.

He grabbed Ani's hip with both hands, and started to increase his pounding of her. She stuck her tongue out, stiffened it, and as Lars thrust into Ani, her tongue thrust into Colette's asshole, giving Colette an echo of the fucking Ani was receiving.

Lars was watching his gorgeous wife's pink tongue invade Colette's raw, ravaged asshole, every time his long hard cock bottomed out in her slick, hot, tight pussy, and it took him closer to the peak. "FUUUUCKKK!," he groaned. "I'm going to fill your tight pussy with my cum!!"

Colette got on the floor next to the bed, her face right next to Ani's gorgeous ass cheeks. She grabbed the handle of the shiny stainless steel butt plug, and gently pulled and twisted it, stretching Ani's sphincter and spinning the plug inside her, making both her and Lars groan with pleasure. "I can feel the plug moving inside your ass!!" Lars erupted.

His thrusts were manic now. Relentlessly slamming his diamond-hard member into Ani's perfect cum-extracting fuckhole, he had reached the point of no return. He stopped moving with his cock deep inside Ani's pussy, and as he groaned, she could feel his cock pumping out copious squirts of the sticky, thick, pearly nectar, as her strong pelvic muscles helped to drain his heavy balls.

After a few seconds, Colette's slender hand wrapped around the base of Lars's cock, and she extracted his still-spurting rod from Ani's overflowing vagina. She aimed his turgid, throbbing member at her face, and before she could get him in her mouth a thick rope of pearly white semen hit her in her left eye, the force of the ejaculation making it splash all over the right side of her face. She didn't flinch, just aimed him at her wide open mouth and her outstretched pink tongue.

Colette worked her magic hands on his cock, extracting more cum from him than he had ever thought possible. Her tongue was covered in thick, warm, creamy cum, and several of the shots had hit her upper lip and teeth, giving her a 'cum-mustache', with thick strands of it dripping from her perfect white teeth into her open maw.

With one hand, Colette scooped the cum from her upper lip into her mouth, and with a big smile, swallowed. She then forced Lars's still hard cock all the way down her throat, and slid her cum-covered lips all the way up and down his shaft a few times. "All clean!," she purred after she popped off his cock.

Colette now moved to Ani's well-used holes for more of Lars's sticky, thick semen. She deftly pulled the steel plug out of Ani's butt, and her tongue and lips worked hard to slurp up the dribbles of cum that were oozing from both ass and pussy. She soon had it all cleaned up, and the four of them ended up in a pile on the bed, cum-drunk and tired from their exertions.

After a few minutes, Ani announced that she was starving. They all agreed, and they slipped something on (panties and robes for the girls, shorts and t-shirts for the boys), went to the kitchen and whipped up a big breakfast, of waffles, pancakes, bacon, fruit, and freshly baked scones.

During breakfast, the trio peppered Marcus with questions about high school, basketball, colleges he was considering, girl friends, etc. etc. Marcus was not shy about asking his own questions, and found out more about the exploits of Ani, Colette and Lars.

The girls were especially interested in Marcus's love life, and wanted to know if he had a girlfriend. He didn't. This was obviously not because he was shy, or because girls from his high school weren't interested. He had had a few girlfriends throughout his high school years, but never a super-serious one.

He was dedicated to school and sports, which took up a lot of his time. And while none of his girlfriends had been prudes, they were not nearly as sexually adventurous as he was. This often led to girlfriends breaking up with him, when he broached more adventurous sex with them.

"Like what?" Colette wanted to know. "What could you ask, that would cause a girl to run away from you?"

"Here's what happened," Marcus explained. "My very first girlfriend, Sami, was very adventurous sexually. We explored a lot of different things, sexually. BDSM, water-sports, breath play... We tried a lot of stuff. But we both enjoyed the butt-stuff the most. We really had the best time when we were having anal sex. The feeling was amazing for both of us, and the fact that it's a bit of a taboo made it more exciting."

"After we dated for almost a year, Sami's family moved to Montana. We tried to stay in touch, but we both realized after a couple of months that it couldn't work. Sami is a tough act to follow. I haven't found another girl who is into anything remotely kinky, let alone hot for my cock up her ass. Don't get me wrong, it's not a deal-breaker, but even asking a girl about something like this, made some of them run away screaming..."

After Marcus's story about Sami, the sexual energy was palpable. Both Ani and Colette were really turned on by Marcus... And they both jokingly said that they'd have to go to Montana to look up Sami...

They finished breakfast, and while they were cleaning up, Ani quietly took off her robe, so she was just wearing a pair of simple white, lacy panties, snuck up behind Marcus, who was washing the pots, pans and cookie sheets in a large kitchen sink. She lifted his shirt up and leaned forward so her ample chocolate breasts were brushing against his dark, muscular back. Her hands slid into his shorts, and she wrapped her warm fingers around his already stiffening member, and began a slow, rhythmic pumping of his cock.

Marcus groaned, and he stopped washing the pot he was working on, and enjoyed the feeling of Ani's warm breasts rubbing up and down his back, as her hands made his cock rock hard with her strong, slender hands. "Oh yeah, that is sooooo good," he mumbled.

At the same time, Lars (now also naked) added to the heat, by sliding up behind Ani, quickly sliding her sexy white panties off her perfect, round ass, and down her long, dark legs, to her feet. She quickly stepped out of them, and Lars tossed them aside.

Now, Lars's face at the level of those fabulous globes, he took advantage. His hands grabbed her cheeks, spread them apart, while simultaneously applying pressure to her lower back. Ani unconsciously responded by arching her back, which exposed her sexy pussy and asshole even more than what his hands were able to do.

Lars attacked Ani's clit with his tongue, and she responded with a sharp intake of air, followed by a low groaning exhale. "Ohhhhhhhhhh," she purred. "I was hoping you boys were back in fighting form. I haven't had enough yet. And I want both of you inside me. One in my ass and one in my pussy. You think you can do that for me boys? Please?"

While this sexy trio was forming, Colette had slipped back out of her robe, jumped up on the kitchen island to give a little show for the three of them. She had found a stainless steel lemon-reamer, one of those things you jam into a half lemon, lime or orange to get the juice out. She leaned back on one hand, spread her legs wide, planted her feet on the shiny black granite, and pulled her simple baby-blue cotton panties aside. She started rubbing the cold bulbous reamer on her clit, and down toward her slick, warm opening.

When the tip of the reamer slipped into her tight, wet pussy, she started twisting it, while simultaneously pushing it into her wet opening. The grooves designed to carry the lemon juice were now carrying her warm, creamy white pussy juices, and they were slowly dripping onto the cool granite.

As Colette watched, Lars stood up, and Marcus turned around, so he was facing Ani, and her piercing, hungry eyes. She quickly pulled his shorts down, and they dropped to the floor, while he got rid of the shirt.

Both of the boys were more than ready to grant Ani's wishes: Lars's stiff member was sliding up and down Ani's delicious ass-crack, and Marcus was rubbing his hard cock against Ani's firm belly. He bent his knees, reached both of his arms between her smooth thighs, and lifted her off the ground, causing her to lean back against her husband's chiseled chest. Her hips and knees were bent, so she was in a sort of sitting position, with her cock-craving holes exposed to the mercy of the two boys sandwiching her.

Hanging between the guys, she had one arm around Lars's neck, and one around Marcus's. This twisted her upper body so she was looking straight at Colette and her soaking pussy, still being mashed by the lemon-reamer. The cute, simple, light blue, almost girly panties were in stark contrast to the rough fucking Colette was giving herself. Her mouth was hanging slack, and her eyes were looking at Ani and the boys, but they were not really focused. "Oui! Oui!" she quietly breathed, sawing the shiny kitchen implement in and out of her sopping fuck-hole.

Ani was staring at the tableau of Colette 'juicing' her own cunt, her arms around the necks of two gorgeous men, while Lars was lubing her hungry asshole with two fingers.

Lars was whispering in Ani's ear: "Mmmmmm, baby, we're gonna fill up your both your holes. We want to ram our cocks deep inside you, and pound your pussy and ass raw!" Ani shivered in anticipation, and let out a stifled moan. She couldn't wait to be possessed by these two big cocks.

When Lars was done lubing Ani's tender butthole, the two guys nodded at each other, and both plunged their hard, fat members into both of Ani's orifices. "AAAAAHHHHHHH!" she screamed. "Fuck yes, that is what I need! Give me those two huge cocks in both my tight little holes."

The guys started a steady synchronized rhythm driving their massive cocks into Ani's exposed holes, alternately filling her to capacity, and pulling back. Her senses were overloading: She was squeezed between two strong, sweating men, whose bodies were grinding against hers on both sides, their glistening skin rubbing against hers. They were both in the 'zone', unconsciously grunting and moaning as their cocks were instinctually pistoning in and out of her. The friction of the two hard cocks sliding in and out of her hungry orifices, the stretching of her sphincter and pussy, and the feeling of the two members rubbing against the thin wall between her bowels and her vagina drove Ani to a very quick, and very powerful orgasm.

"OOOOHHHHH! Ohfuck ohfuck ohfuck! I'm cumming so hard! Keep fucking me like that! AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! Don't stop don't stop don't stop! Just like that! I'm cuuuuuuumming! Ohgod ohgod! I love two cocks in me!" Ani screamed as her orgasm kept rising and falling for what seemed like an eternity, cum gushing from her pussy on every stroke from Marcus's rock-hard black cock.

The guys kept the same steady jackhammering pace and rhythm, and Ani's orgasm kept going. She was getting delirious and she started to lose her grip on reality, but also on the necks of the two big sex-machines who were filling her pussy and ass with their thick, hard, long cocks.

Lars told Marcus to lay down, and the three of them got down on the floor. Ani recovered a bit of her composure, but as soon as they were on the floor, both of the boys resumed their relentless attack on her sopping wet pussy, and slick anal cavity. The angles of their thrusts were different, but no less intoxicating to her. They fucked like machines, but were whispering filthy things to her, squeezing her ass-cheeks, or twisting her nipples. Marcus had one of her dark nipples between his teeth, and he expertly bit just hard enough to elicit more groans from Ani.

"Oh shit! This is so fucking amazing!" She groaned. "Keep biting my nipple! Pound my holes with those beautiful cocks! I'm gonna cum again! Give it to me! Give it to me! Fuck me harder! AHHHHHHHHHHH! Oh! My! God! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Ohhhhhh... Go all the way deep, and stay there!"

The boys complied, and sank all the way into her used holes, giving her that completely 'filled' feeling. Marcus's pubic bone was putting pressure on her engorged clit, and his tongue and teeth were teasing her nipples. Lars was grabbing her hips, and pushing himself as deep as he would go in her hungry asshole. She exploded again, this time in a whimpering, sobbing orgasm that lasted for what seemed like 5 minutes.

The three of them lay in a puddle on the floor for several minutes, gasping for breath, Ani completely sated, and the boys still hard as diamonds. Lars slipped out of Ani's well-used anus. She barely noticed, as Marcus slid out of her raw pussy, and Lars picked her up in his arms and took her into the bedroom, where he gently put her in the bed.

As he turned around, he saw Marcus carrying Colette into the bedroom as well. "No fair! I want two cocks in me, also!" she said in mock jealousy, with a mischievous smile on her face.

She didn't have to say this twice. Lars laid down on his back, and Colette quickly sat astride him, and slipped his thick, hard cock into her wet, wet pussy. The lube was applied in record-time, and Marcus slid his long black cock into Colette's tight rectum for the second time that day.

"Ohhhh oui! Oui! Putain! Putain!" Colette screamed, as her tiny frame was repeatedly invaded by the two huge cocks.

"You like this?" Marcus asked, his eyes dark with desire. "you like these two big cocks hammering your tight little holes?" You can't get enough of big, hard cock, can you?"

"No! I want it all the time!" Colette moaned. "Fuck me! Fuck my holes! Fill me up! Take me! Fuck me hard!"

Lars and Marcus rammed their cocks relentlessly into her starved orifices, and Colette felt both of them being stretched and filled in an unending cycle of attack and withdrawal. It was hypnotic, and at the same time very intense. The steady rhythm of the guys was almost meditative to her, and the stimulation of her clit and g-spot was building towards an atomic-level orgasm for her. She was in a trance: her body swaying back and forth instinctually, as the pelvises of the guys hit her ass-cheeks and labia driving her forward, and as she pushed her hips backwards, hungry for the next thrust.

Marcus was sweating, his skin glistening with perspiration, and dripping down on Colette's back. He was also in a trance-like state, fucking like a machine, his desire for these two gorgeous women driving him crazy. His cock was driving in and out of Colette's ass, relentlessly, unceasingly, mercilessly. He was a vehicle for her pleasure, and keeping the pace was what he knew she needed. He would keep fucking her like this forever, if that was what it took.

Colette was on the verge of a massive orgasm. She babbled incoherently, and as the boys kept up the pace in both her holes, her orgasm rolled in. Her pelvic muscles started spasming, gripping and releasing the cocks of the boys like a vice. Her pussy was gushing girl-cum in a nearly steady stream. She screamed her release into the room: "AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming so hard! Keep fucking me! Don't fucking stop! Don't stop! Don't stop! Oh shit! I'm still cumming! Keep fucking! AAAAHHHHHHHH! Don't stop! Don't stop!"

The guys didn't stop. Colette's orgasm lasted at least as long as Ani's, and as she was starting to wind down, both of them hit the point of no return.

Ani had been watching, and took charge. "You need to fill her holes with your cum," she told them. "Colette needs to be filled with your sticky, warm, creamy sperm. Do it! Fill her fuck-holes with those sweet, pearly ropes of semen."

Colette was a rag-doll again, as the boys frantically sawed away in her raw holes. They both stopped at almost the same time, and groaned out their release, and filled her with their warm essence. When they had emptied their balls, Ani slid down between the three pairs of legs, and pulled both of their cocks out of Colette's ravaged holes. She repeatedly swallowed each cock down her throat, slid them back into Colette, and back out again for another slurping trip down her esophagus. She repeated this treatment for several minutes, then laid her head on Lars's thigh, and sighed contentedly.

After 15 minutes or so, Colette stirred, and said with a mischievous grin: "Who wants to take a shower?"

To be continued...