Ania's Africa Trip

Story Info
Ania is taken in the shower by locals.
1.5k words
3.8
220k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
punk-fuck
punk-fuck
37 Followers

While travelling through south Africa my wife and I decided to stop in for the night in a small camp site just outside of a large town. It was safer to be outside of the town because of the troubles of hijacking, mugging etc. My wife's name is Ania and I am Robert, Ania is 26 and I am 51 years old. Ania is not too tall but with nice 34C tits and a lovely arse which is just right for smacking when fucking her. Ania has had a few sexual experiences in her time which can be read in other stories.

As we were camping there were a number of other tents with people travelling through on their way to game reserves and other countries. It south Africa it tends to get dark at the same time each day, every day about 6.45 to 7.15. After eating our evening meal and washing up it was getting on for 9.30. Very dark without many lights, except the ones from the bar about 100m away, it was warm and the other campers were nice and quiet. Ania and I had travelled all day and were laying in our tent and we started to kiss and fondle each other, we didn't have too many clothes on so it was easy to get to her nicely shaved cunt. I started to finger her and she got my dick out. We had no need for foreplay so I lay her down got on top of her and fed my dick into her. We fucked slowly and with the heat and excitement I started to bang away at her. She started to moan as she neared her first climax, as her second climax came I held her tight and drove my dick in as hard as I could and came in her. Ania climaxed at the same time and moaned loudly. As we lay there we could hear movement outside. In a few seconds it went quiet and Ania got up saying she was going to take a shower. She gathered her things together and went off towards the shower block.

The shower blocks are an open structure with piped hot water and just a shower screen for privacy. Ania chose the shower in the corner allowing her more privacy because of the shape of the building. She got undressed and put her things on a bench just outside the cubicle. She turned the water on and started to soap herself. She noticed cum seeping out of her cunt which she washed away.

What she had not realised 2 local black guys had been listening to our love making and had followed her to the shower. Most of the other campers had turned in for the night and we were the only people still up. Ania was busily washing herself when she was aware of someone opening the curtain. She thought it was me and said if I came in she would soak me, and I was to leave her as she wanted to get to bed. The curtain opened and she saw 2 black guys standing there in just shorts staring at her naked body. She was about to scream when one of them grabbed her and forced her panties into her mouth. She started to gag and was thrashing around. One guy told her to stop fighting or she will get hurt.

They produced a piece of rope they had with them and tied her hands together. They threw the rope over the low roof rafter and secured it on a coat hook. Ania was still kicking her legs as she hung with just her toes touching the ground. One of the men took a piece of the thatching of the roof and started to whip he arse with it. She tried to scream but couldn't. The guy thought this was good and kept on whipping her until it broke, got a fresh one and started again. Each time a man got near her she kicked out, one of the men found some more rope, grabbed her foot and tied the rope around it and found a place to tie it. It was more difficult to kick out so they left the other leg.

The guy picked up the thatching and started to whip her again but this time across her heaving tits as well. He even swiped it down so it just caught her nipple, making them sting but stand out as well. The tall guy started to aim between her legs and whipped her cunt, which was opening up with her legs being pulled apart.

They stopped this and started to roughly finger her as she was now very subdued. One was kissing and licking her face while the other was behind her with his fingers pumping in and out of her now very wet cunt. They kept this up for ages. Finally they stopped and found the soap and started to rub it around her puckered hole. She started to squirm but the one at her front twisted her nipple until she stopped. Now she had one guy fingering her cunt and the other in her arse, while all the time twisting her nipples and biting them.

They said it was about time to fuck her so they untied her and she dropped to the ground on her hands and knees. They had their dicks out and were just going to mount her when 2 game wardens heard her and came to investigate. They saw what was happening, the black guys crashed through a thin wall and ran like hell. It was too dark for the wardens to follow.

The younger of the wardens crouched down and cuddled Ania while she was still on her knees. Her arse was sticking up and the older warden saw her puffy cunt which had been whipped and he arse which had been abused. Ania was semi conscious, the two wardens looked at each other and dropped their trousers. One had his dick up her cunt and the other was feeding his dick into her mouth, he held her head and slowly fed it down her throat and then face fucked her. They kept this up vigorously until the older guy said lift her up and set her on my dick. He laid down and he fed his dick into her still lubricated arse. Ania was starting to stir, so he pushed all his dick into her arse, reached around and started to play with her nipples making her moan. The other guy lifted her legs up giving him a good view of her cunt and rammed his dick in one. It only took a few movements to get into unison and then they started to fuck her stupid. Each coming in her arse and cunt.

While all this was going on I had fell a sleep, waking up looking at my watch and realised Ania was not back yet. I thought she was chatting to one of the other campers I strolled over to the showers. Just as I got there the 2 wardens were carrying Ania out. She looked in a bad way with spunk dripping off her face, seeping out of the cunt and arse. I asked what had happened and I was told that she had been beaten and raped by two black locals. They had heard the commotion and went to investigate and chased them away. They said they knew who they were and would catch them tomorrow. I took Ania back to the tent cleaned her with warm water and dried her. She was coming around now and she kept on saying it was the wardens who had raped her. The black guys were going to but they were stopped.

She lay in bed and started to recall what had happened in graphic detail, while she was speaking she started to stroke my dick, and finally she laid her head in my lap and sucked me off. I got between her legs and I could see where she was beaten. I kissed it gently until she purred. I turned her over and stuck my dick up her cunt and fucked her again. She was moaning all of the time because she was sore but didn't stop me. As I was near to cum I pulled out and wiped my dick around her arse until I could start again without cumming. I drove my dick up her arse, it was so tight that I came after some hard banging. All the time she was moaning and screaming. She was safe this time because I wasn't going to let her out of the tent.

In the morning she could recall all that had happened and she remembered it was the wardens who had fucked her. It wasn't worth telling the police about the incident as nothing would happen except spend a few days trying to sort things out. So we packed up and carried on with our journey. When we got to the next campsite Ania went for a shower, I followed her to make sure she was OK but she didn't make any special precautions. I asked her why and she was wondering if that sort of thing happens all of the time.

If you enjoyed this story, try reading my other 2 stories which are true.

punk-fuck
punk-fuck
37 Followers