Anika: An African Goddess Ch. 02

Story Info
Marcus has intense meeting with his beautiful black client.
5.6k words
4.73
71.2k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gapster7
gapster7
1,700 Followers

Set up for this story is Anika: An African Goddess and includes Weeks 1 through 5 - leading up to the events below.

Chapter 2: Week 6

In the days that followed my last visit with Anika I found I had a hard time concentrating on all the work I should be doing for my interior design practice. Not only could I not get our last afternoon together out of my mind, I could not stop thinking about our next meeting on Thursday. Myriad images kept creeping into my waking thoughts -- her exotic eyes, her soft breasts, her chocolate skin, her silky pussy. I had even discovered I still had her scent on my fingers the following day. The memory of her beautiful black body splayed out on the granite counter also kept creeping into my mind.

We had kept our communication between meetings to a minimum up to now and this week was no exception. Aside from a short e-mail confirming our Thursday rendezvous, I had not heard from Anika. Anika's husband, Aaron, was still out of town, so I was expecting this week's meeting to be even more intense than our last. I had done some refinement to the design of their new loft, but I had a feeling we would not be reviewing drawings of their project at this next meeting.

On Thursday I once again taxied my way down to Tribeca and found myself standing outside her door. I knocked as usual and the door slowly opened. Soft music and a wonderful aroma wafted through the doorway. Although it was the middle of the day, I could see candlelight flickering beyond the threshold. I entered and standing behind the door smiling was Anika, looking more beautiful and radiant than I could imagine.

"Come in, Marcus. I've been waiting for you," she said seductively.

She closed the door, wrapped her arms around me and gave me a deep soft kiss. She then took my hand and without another word began to lead me toward the back of the loft. I threw my briefcase and roll of drawings onto a chair figuring we might never get around to looking at them today.

I looked at her voluptuous profile and the blood began to roil in my veins. Her black skin shone softly in the light. Her hair was down and lay in long wavy rivulets well down past her shoulders. Her lips were ruby red and the whites of her eyes shown brightly against her mahogany skin.

She was wearing a slinky red silk robe that was pinched at her slim waist with a matching belt. The swell of her generous natural breasts lifted and separated the front of the robe, exposing the top of her chest and her glorious cleavage. The robe came halfway down her long slender thighs and her tall spiked heels only lengthened and accentuated her fabulous legs. I could see her ass swaying and swiveling against the clinging silk robe as she led me into her inner sanctum.

She looked at me with those huge dark eyes and smiled, melting away any inhibitions I might have harbored about desiring one of my best client's beautiful wife. It certainly wasn't bothering her, and it wasn't going to bother me anymore either. I squeezed her hand and she squeezed back.

"Did you miss me this week?" she asked with a smile.

"You know I did. And you?"

"Marcus, I've been looking forward to your visit all week. I have a few surprises for you," she giggled.

"Really? Like what, for instance?"

"Oh, you're just going to have to be a patient boy and you'll find out soon enough."

We reached her bedroom and she turned to face me. I had been in this room when we originally surveyed the loft. But now I was here under different pretenses and I was cognisant of our surroundings now in a new and different way than before. Her bedroom was very large with tall ceilings. Shades had been pulled down over the huge loft windows to darken the room. Scented candles were everywhere and the New Age music drifted in one ear and out the other, but created a warm and inviting atmosphere.

Off to the side French doors were open to the bathroom beyond. I could see the huge tub I had admired on a previous visit and saw that it was full and the water was swirling hotly and silently. Dozens of candles surrounded the tub.

"I want you to sit in this chair, Marcus."

She directed me to a little sitting area in a corner of the bedroom next to a raging gas fireplace. There were two very comfortable lounge chairs with an ottoman between them. I sat down silently and watched her slink about the room. She moved like a cat and with a grace that could have only been learned during her years modeling. But today's show was a very private one.

She walked into the bathroom for a minute. I watched her walk with her round ass undulating under her silk robe. As she returned I admired the front view, her breasts bouncing ever so slightly as they strained against the sheer fabric. I was in awe.

She walked over and stood on the other side of the ottoman, a few feet away. I gazed into her eyes as she looked at me with a very subtle smile and began to undo the belt of her robe. The robe fell open and I could see the long swath of black skin extending from her neck down between her breasts, past her smooth flat stomach and terminating at a red silk thong that hugged her mons. She reached up and removed the robe very slowly, her glorious breasts coming into view for the first time. She slid the robe down her long arms and let it fall at her feet on the thick carpet.

"My God, Anika. You're a vision of beauty."

She smiled as she stood before me and rubbed her hands over her body. She lightly caressed her nipples and I could see them harden and distend under her soft touch. Her beautiful manicure contrasted against the smooth skin of her gorgeous round breasts. She rubbed her stomach and stretched her palm down to cup the protruding mound of her pussy. The silk panties clung to every nuance of her labia and I could barely make out the crease between her lips. She gently stoked herself and pushed the silk into her crease.

"Marcus, I want you to unzip your trousers and pull out your cock."

I was fully erect and my cock was straining the fabric of my pants as I sat slouched in the chair. I pulled down my zipper and reached in to free my erection. I leaned back in the chair and looked down at myself -- very properly attired for a client meeting, tie still knotted tightly, except now my bulging cock was rising hard and tall through the opening in my trousers.

"That's soooo nice," Anika hissed as she gazed at my fully exposed length.

"Look what you do to me, Anika. I've been here five minutes and you already have me hard as a rock."

"I'm so glad I excite you."

She stared at my engorged cock as she swayed to the music. Then she sat down on the ottoman directly in front of me, spread her legs and leaned back on her left elbow. Her right hand came forward and rubbed her silk clad pussy. She stared into my eyes as she pulled on the top of her thong to accentuate the puffy labia underneath. Then she slowly pulled it out and tucked it to the side and exposed her wonderful pussy. It was open like a black flower and glistened with her natural juices. She dipped her middle finger in then brought it to her mouth and sucked her finger while looking at me with a faint smile.

My cock twitched at the sight and she stifled a little giggle. She brought her legs together and up over her head as she slid the thong down her long sleek legs. I loved this view of her pussy from behind and underneath, bulbous and slick at the apex of her thighs. She dropped her legs down, scooted back onto the other lounge chair and put her heels on the ottoman, spreading her long lean legs wide and opening herself up fully to me.

Her pussy was fully shaved and the skin around it looked soft and smooth. Her labia were very large and engorged from her own excitement. The skin around her pussy was pliant and supple as she moved her fingers over her wetness. Her inner lips were even darker than her skin and shone with lubrication. As she rubbed herself she looked back and forth between my dick and my eyes.

She had her ass perched on the edge of her chair, her head slightly propped up against the back and her heeled feet planted firmly on the ottoman, her slender thighs spread wide. With both hands extended down to her pussy, her breasts were encased between her upper arms, compressing their suppleness into two large round orbs. As she continued to rub and finger herself, she rocked back and forth and her boobs bobbled this way and that, not part of the direct action between her legs, but enjoying the ride. It was an incredibly provocative sight.

"Stand up, Marcus," she demanded.

I obeyed. She looked at my extended manhood protruding proudly from my trousers. "Mmmmm. Nice dick, baby. Take your clothes off. I need to see all of you," she demanded. "Please?" she added sweetly.

I stood up and disrobed quickly and completely. My cock sprang forth with a stiff bounce; cantilevered at an upward angle from my groin.

"Oh Marcus. I love your big stiff cock. You need to come closer, sweetie."

"More than happy to oblige."

I slid across the ottoman and kneeled down between her legs, my face no more than eighteen inches from her glorious pussy. Her labia were puffy and distended from her arousal and the entire area between her legs glistened with her natural lubrication. She spread her lips for me so I could see the pearl of her dark chocolate clit. It stood out from under its hood and protruded forth between her fingers. A few drops of white milky cum were pooled at the bottom of her slit. She looked at me with lowered lids, then arched her back, pushing her mound forward, accentuating her exquisite pussy.

"Suck me, Marcus."

I reached under to support her clenched ass with my hands, then leaned in, stuck out my tongue and licked the white liquid at the base of her labia. I slowly licked my way up her pussy lips, sliding my tongue between her inner and outer lips. I licked up and over the top, avoiding her clit, then slid my tongue all the way down and licked her anus. She bucked her bottom and arched her back to lift her crotch up to my mouth. She moaned and cooed her approval. I circled back up to the top of her soaking wet slit and gently sucked her clit into my mouth, circling my tongue around her bundle of nerves. She grabbed my head with both hands and pulled me in hard.

She began to grind her pussy full bore against my mouth and entire face. I slid the ring and middle finger of my right hand all the way into her wetness. I crooked my fingers forward and began to stroke the inside front wall of her vagina, caressing her G-spot. My left hand wanted to join the party, so I slid my left thumb into her anus, sliding it in easily with all the juices that had traveled south between her ass cheeks. Anika moaned and ground her pussy into my face.

"Oh Marcus. Yeah. Eat my pussy baby."

The next few minutes were a cacophony of the senses: the visual of Anika arching her back and feeding her pussy to my hungry mouth, the aroma of her arousal smelling like an exotic garden, the sound of her erratic breathing and guttural moans coupled with the squishy wet sounds of intense cunnilingus, the taste of her tangy sex overwhelming my palette, and the slick lubricated feel of the innermost canals of her pussy. I was in heaven. And Anika was too, gauging from her reaction to my assault. I flicked my tongue madly and sucked on her clit as she ground her soaking wet pussy into my face.

Her breathing became more erratic as she bucked and gyrated her hips wildly. I could tell she was on the verge of coming, when all of a sudden her body became rigid, she stopped breathing and she was wracked with a spasm. Her right leg thrust out like she was kicking a field goal. Her muscles contracted around my fingers; the sphincter of her anus crushed my thumb like a vice. As her orgasm subsided she let her butt down onto the chair. Her pussy was still fully open and looked like a beautiful black orchid, in full bloom and wet with dew. Her pussy continued to spasm slightly and I just enjoyed the view as I watched her slowly regain her composure.

She didn't say a thing, but her gaze spoke volumes. She leaned in for a kiss and tasted her own juices on my lips and my face. I was covered in her sex and I loved it. She finally stood up and hovered over me as I was still on my knees. I gave her pussy a few quick licks.

"Okay, Marcus. Time for your next surprise. Come along."

She reached down, took my hand and led me toward the bathroom. This was no ordinary bathroom. It was tiled in tumbled limestone on every surface but the ceiling. It was huge, with tall ceilings, long mirrors and a huge whirlpool tub, which was whirring and spinning as we entered. Anika stopped in front of the mirror and I stepped up behind her. I wrapped my arms around her, snuggled my erection against the cheeks of her luscious ass and looked at us in the mirror. The site of my white arms embracing this black goddess was a beautiful vision. I kissed her neck and nibbled her ears. She sighed and turned to face me, taking both my hands and leading me toward the tub.

"Why don't you open that bottle of champagne and then get in the tub and make yourself comfortable. I need to tie up my hair."

I retrieved a chilled bottle of Dom Perignon from the ice bucket, popped the cork and filled two crystal glasses that sat tub side. I then nestled into the tub, the hot water churning around me. I settled my head against the headrest at one end, took a deep sigh and watched Anika prepare herself. I couldn't believe that this lithe busty beauty would be joining me in a few moments. She tied her hair up on top of her head, turned toward the tub and came walking toward me, her breasts bouncing and swaying with her stride. She climbed into the tub and nestled up between my legs, grabbing my cock as she settled in. "Mmmmm. Where is that big cock of yours hiding?" she grinned.

She looked into my eyes and began to rub me with long slow strokes. I just lay back and let her hands work their magic. Her hand circled down from my shaft to my balls and she began to knead them very softly. Then her hand began to probe my anus. I lifted my butt off the floor of the tub as she explored my ass. Her touch caused me to lift up further and my erection broke the surface of the water, looking like a periscope coming up for a look around.

Anika giggled. With one finger snug in my butt she began to stroke my cock up and down, looking at my huge erection with a big smile on her face. I was hard as granite and her touch was electrifying. She extracted her finger from my ass, put one hand under each butt cheek and lifted my hips up so my stiff cock was at face level. She began to lick my shaft in long slow strokes, lapping the sensitive bottom ridge and paying particular attention to the under side of the knob. The contrast of my veined white cock against her silky black skin was intensely erotic.

The edge of the tub was full of lotions and oils. She grabbed a bottle, poured a bit of lotion between her tits and rubbed it in. She grabbed my hovering cock and slipped it between her supple breasts. She used her two hands to squeeze them together while I began to rock up and down, my stiff, and now very lubricated, cock sliding sleekly between her pendulous breasts. With each upward stroke the head of my cock would emerge from between her chocolate brown globes. She began to bob down and pop the tip into her mouth, or lick it with her long tongue. Once or twice she took several inches between her soft red lips. The feeling was wonderful. She let go of her breasts and my cock sprang free again.

She pulled my hips back up out of the water and reengaged her mouth and my dick. Her full lips felt so soft on my hard cock. She slipped the head into her mouth and began to slide down the shaft, slowly sucking me and looking into my eyes while she did. She pulled off, turned her head sideways and wrapped her big lips around the underside of my shaft, holding my cock gently in her hand. She slid her mouth up and down, swirling her tongue on the sensitive ridge on the bottom. She gently kneaded my balls with her other hand. This girl had no doubt sucked a few cocks in her day.

"Oh, Anika. Don't stop, baby."

She kept up the lip and tongue swirl and then stopped abruptly and looked at me with a smile. She grabbed her glass of champagne, ostensibly to take a swig, but instead poured a little waterfall onto my cock. Then she opened her mouth and licked the champagne from my dick.

"Damn, Anika. That feels soooo fucking good."

"Glad you like it, babe. I love your cock."

She started to suck me with long slurpy strokes, going a little deeper each time. Then she'd duck underneath to slather my balls with the tip of her tongue, gently taking a ball into her mouth and letting it slowly ease out. Back to the shaft where she began to suck in long deep strokes. I supported myself now, back against the tub, feet on the tub, my pelvis raised high above the water, Anika on her knees between my thighs. She used both her hands to stroke and fondle while she sucked with abandon. Her soft lips never let her teeth anywhere near my sensitive glans.

I felt the rush of impending orgasm and told her I was going to come. She sucked and stroked with an end in sight now and I screamed out her name as spurt after spurt of semen exploded deep into her throat. She gagged just slightly, but took every drop and continued to lick and suck my cock as my orgasm subsided.

"Oh, Anika baby. That was so good. Thank you."

"You're welcome. Now let's clean up because I have another surprise for you."

This girl was too much. We caressed each other for the next ten minutes, lathering exotic soaps and oils on one another and admiring each other's body. She lifted her pelvis above the water line so I could tenderly administer some oil. I fingered her gently and gazed at her smooth perfectly groomed pussy.

We slowly stood up, a little dizzy from the hot water, and stepped out of the tub. She had large soft cotton towels that we used to dry one another off. Even though I'd just blown a huge load into her mouth, I was still tumescent and she gingerly dried me off and gave my dick little kisses. I gently dried her breasts and incredible nipples. Her bountiful booty was a particular pleasure to caress.

"Ready for another surprise?" Anika asked.

She donned her silky robe and put on her heels. I remained buck naked, my dick bobbing around at half-mast.

"You are full of them this afternoon. Lead on."

"Grab the champagne and follow me."

I'd follow that beautiful body anywhere. I grabbed the Dom, the two glasses and followed her swaying ass across the bedroom. She reached a door off the bedroom, started to twist the door knob and turned to smile at me. On our tour of her loft she'd previously told me it was a utility room, so I had not looked in there. She smiled.

"Ready?"

"Absolutely."

She opened the door, we entered and she turned on the lights. The room was about 12' by 16' and in the middle running from floor to ceiling was a bright brass pole. It was ringed on the ceiling by a series of sparkling track lights. Along the long wall was a full length mirror. The pole sat on a round circle of wood flooring about eight feet across. The rest of the floor and walls were carpeted. Sitting on the wood floor next to the brass pole was a single wood chair with no arms.

Anika walked over to a cabinet and turned on a sound system. A pounding bass filled the room and I smiled at her.

"I had this installed three months ago. A good friend of mine works in a strip club and has been teaching me some moves." She looked at me quizzically. "I thought you might like it."

"Well I guess I'm going to have see some of these so-called moves before I render an opinion on that one."

gapster7
gapster7
1,700 Followers
12