Anika and Jessica Misbehaving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Balancing the camera in one hand, Jessica reached out with her other to pinch Anika's sensitive nipple. With a gasp, Anika began to buck in Rich's ass, almost hurting him with the ferocity of her fucking. With her nipples continuing to be pinched, and the base of the dildo rousing her clit, Anika's only concern was to reach her own orgasm. Even so, Rich reached his first. With no stimulation other than the plastic cock in his ass, Rich spewed his sticky load all over his stomach, face and bed sheets. With a twist of a nipple and a sharp slap to the ass, Jessica helped bring Anika to her final orgasm. Anika collapsed on top of Rich, her cock still deep inside of him.

Turning off the camera and setting it down, Jessica helped Anika off the bed; Anika's knees were still shaking from the intensity of her orgasm. Rich twisted his body to face the two girls who had taken full enslavement of him and his cock. Sitting in a pool of his own cum, the rest of it clinging to his own face and stomach, he asked to be untied. Jessica and Anika looked at each other, and began laughing.

"I think I'll just leave you there for a while. If you're lucky, maybe we'll go for a round two," Anika smugly told Rich, "but maybe not."

Jessica had her fill for the night, so called herself a taxi. From the taxi door Jessica and Anika shared a passionate kiss goodnight.

"So, maybe tomorrow night you'll want to come over again? We can watch the movie we made tonight... and perhaps make a new one, just you and me."

Jessica couldn't wait.

12