Anika Learns

Story Info
A virginal vampire learns what pleasure is.
2.3k words
4.13
22.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Prologue***

Late 1800s

Danielle had always been a happy girl. She was shy, sure, but would offer a good conversation when spoken to. As she grew into her twenties she became more reserved and contemplative. She could often be found sitting in a far corner at a party merely watching the guests.

Her older sister, Katherine, was the epitome of a good child. Always doing as she was told, never stepping even a toe out of line. Even though she was quiet and submissive, she felt more comfortable than Danielle in the midst of company.

It was late one night after a large gathering when Danielle and Katherine were walking home. They knew they should have had an escort after hearing about the latest murders, but neither wanted to bother the party-goers.

That was the night they were taken. The sisters were separated and by the time they saw each other again, the only thing they knew was that they were related. Their memories were gone and they had been changed. Katherine became wild and erratic, killing just for the fun of the chase. Danielle, however, only became more serious. She desperately wanted to know of her former life as a human and with the help of her mentor, Mina, she began to piece it all together.

When Mina was killed, Danielle set out to find a new companion and happened upon her old friend Anika. The years had been kind to the girl and even at twenty-six, she was still as pretty as she'd always been. But Danielle was saddened to find that her friend had never married. When Anika had found that Danielle had gone missing, she feared the worse and never recovered.

*** ***

When I had made Anika, I'd had no idea that she would be so sensual, so lustful. As my human friend, she was a sweet, shy girl. Her voice remained somewhat high as she went through puberty, always reminding me of a child.

As a vampire, her sweetness carried over but her shyness was completely gone. Often I would catch her wandering around our apartment without a stitch of clothing.

"Don't walk around here naked, Anika," I would scold her. She would look at me with one raised eyebrow and laugh.

"It's just the apartment, what harm can it cause? Maybe if I just open up the window?" She would then leap to the nearest window and throw open the curtains. I'd race to it and shut them again, scowling at her, to which she would laugh again.

I always wondered if she was secretly like this as a human. Did she wish to be seen by strangers as she undressed? Maybe she pretended she forgot her robe when she opened the door to a delivery person. Had she ever slept with anyone?

I'd asked her about her virginity a few times but she would never answer me. Somehow she always managed to change the subject. She was annoying that way.

It was another calm night when things began to change. I was sitting on the edge of the bed, a book in my hand. Anika was still sleeping, her nude body entangled in all the sheets and blankets the bed held. It was why I was up. We had only one bed in the entire apartment so we had to share. She was always claiming the covers.

Despite the decades that had passed, I still couldn't sleep well without them. It's not as if they kept me warm now. No, blood was the only thing that could warm me.

Somewhere in the back of my mind I could hear Anika stirring. A little moan escaped her lips and the sheets rustled as she turned over. Her toes poked into my back, nudging me further off the bed. I growled low in my throat, annoyed with her stretching, but didn't turn around.

"What book are you reading?" she asked groggily, her voice low and thick with sleep. I could feel the bed bending under her weight as she crawled up to me. A white arm snaked around my shoulder and she absently grabbed one of my breasts.

With a frustrated sigh, I put the book on my knee and turned my torso so I could see Anika better. "Do you want me to move to the chair?" I asked her sternly. "You know I only sit here to read because you can't possibly sleep well without me."

"I was just asking a simple question," she pouted.

I cleared my throat and looked down at her hand, which was still on my breast. She smiled impishly and pulled it away. "Thank you. I'm reading The Diary of Anne Frank, if you must know."

"Ugh, why do you read all those boring biographies and stuff?" Her lip curled slightly and she laid back against the pillows, sighing with pleasure at their softness and pulling one close.

"I read them because they aren't boring to me," I answered. "I happen to like biographies 'and stuff.'"

"Can we go and get a movie tonight? We haven't watched something new in a while," she pleaded, oblivious to my last reply.

With a small sigh, I nodded and closed my book. "It's only one more hour before sunset. We can leave then."

"And can we stop by one of the clubs around town? I want to see if a fight will break out."

Now it was my turn to ask her a ridiculous question. "Why do you enjoy that kind of blood? It's tainted with alcohol and drugs. It's much better when it's clean."

"Because I can get a buzz, too," she replied with a shrug. "You should try it."

"No thank you. I was buzzed nearly a hundred years ago and I don't want to try it again."

"You're so boring," she breathed as she rolled over and shoved her face into the pillow.

"And yet you stick around," I sighed. She threw the second pillow at my face. I caught it and hit her on her behind. "You know I'm not that boring."

"I know." Rolling over she gave me a lazy smile, it was as if she was drunk already. Her eyes began to flutter.

"Why don't you go back to sleep and I'll wake you up when it's time to leave. I know you don't normally get up this early."

"What about you? You've been up for hours. Aren't you tired?"

"I am but I can handle it, unlike you. I don't need to be pulling thugs off you tonight when you make your kill. Now go back to sleep."

She pulled the covers up to her neck and curled up under them. I patted her leg and returned to my book.

I wasn't sure how much time had gone by when I could feel Anika rolling around behind me. I knew it hadn't been an hour, though. I paid no attention to her slumber as I continued to read. Then I felt a hand on my back. It slid up and curved over my shoulder and drew me onto the bed. As I stare up into Anika's sweet face, she reached over and took the book from me and flung it to the floor.

"Anika you really must be-"

"Shh," she whispered, placing her finger tips to my lips. She then tucked a stray strand of her ash-blonde hair behind her ear and leaned towards me. "I want to try something."

I laid there, knowing what she was about to do but couldn't quite bring myself to stop it, I was so in shock. Her soft, pink lips pressed against mine. I could feel the cold in them but didn't jump like a human would. Then her tongue slid along my lips and forced its way into my mouth. I could taste the hint of blood that lingered from last night's kill as her tongue explored my mouth.

Her hand went to my cheek and cupped it gently. She pulled back and looked me in the eyes. I could see the lust in them, the hunger for something more than just food.

"Is this alright?" she asked quietly.

"It is, but I had no idea you liked women."

She shrugged. "I don't know if I do. I don't even know if I'd really like a man. I've never been with either."

So she was a virgin, that would explain a lot. "I see. Well, since we are going to do this, I think you should let me take over." Before she knew what was happening, I had her on her back and her knees raised. "I'm better experienced. I think I should show you want it's like, first."

It wasn't so much that I wanted to show her the ropes as that I wanted to be the one touching her. I like women fine enough, but only to look at and to touch. I preferred a man's rough hands on my skin to a woman's silky ones.

Anika watched me with intense curiosity as I moved over her, going for her neck first. I was a slow lover, always enjoying taking everything in as much as possible. I kissed her where her shoulders melded into her neck. She hissed quietly as the new sensation rippled through her.

Slowly I began to lick her cold skin. When she was getting into it, I lightly nipped, opening a small wound there. She gasped as I drank from her a few drops. Then I trailed my tongue over her collar bone and to her right breast, leaving a trail of blood in my wake. I took her nipple into my mouth quickly and sucked on it.

Her back arched into my mouth. I flicked my tongue over the nipple, sucked, and nibbled on it. With each new movement she gasped. After a moment on her right breast I moved to the left. I attacked this one. Anika moaned and her hands flew to my hair, weaving into it and pulling me down on her breast hard. I sucked on her nipple furiously, skimming my teeth over it every so often.

I felt her hips buck and knew she was ready for me to explore the area between her thighs. I carefully pulled her hands from my hair and moved lower, kissing and licking at her skin. I reached the mound where her hair grew in a straw-blonde color. Slowly I parted her lips and looked at her. When I glanced at her face, I found her propped up on her elbows, watching me.

I moved my hands so one was holding her open and the other I used one finger to press at her opening. Her breath hitched as I did so. She was wet enough for what I was about to do. I pressed at her opening again, wetting my finger more, then I placed it on her clit and rubbed gently.

She was unable to remain on her elbows as I slowly worked her clit. Moans came from her mouth and she didn't try to stifle them. I pressed harder and she began to squirm. I circled faster and her legs fell flat on the bed, shaking. While she was preoccupied with the sensations I was giving her, I removed my finger and quickly replaced it with my tongue. The loud moan that escaped her told me she'd noticed the switch.

I flicked my tongue over her clit now, pressing on it from time to time. I sucked on it and even nipped sometimes. Her hips soon began to buck hard and her moans were coming louder and faster as I worked her. I didn't want her to come yet, though, so I stopped and moved on to her opening. I licked over it and she gasped. I stuck my tongue in, tasting how sweet she was and she groaned. In and out I forced my tongue as fast as I could.

When my mouth became tired I moved away and she whined. "It's alright, I'm not done yet," I told her softly. I put two fingers just at the opening and then slid them in ever so slowly. Anika groaned low, this is what her body was craving. I pushed my fingers in until I felt the thin barrier. I knew she wouldn't mind the pain so I thrust in and broke it. She yelped out slightly but soon went back to moaning as I pulled my fingers out and then pushed them back in.

I flexed them inside of her and pushed on all sides of her vagina. Then I began to work them faster. Her body began to shake and I knew her climax was coming. I put my head to her and began licking her clit again. She screamed out within moments of my doing this. I could feel her muscles grabbing my fingers, holding them in as she came.

Soon she released me and shuddered one last time. I licked my fingers clean and used one of the sheets to wipe her cum from my face. As I sat back and stared at her, watching her lips curve into a satisfied smile, she opened her eyes.

"I didn't know it would be like that. How many times have you..."

"Came? More than I can count. But I was a virgin, like you, when I was made. I didn't explore that area of life until nearly twenty years after I became a vampire."

"Twenty years?"

"Yes, twenty years."

"You must not like it that much then, huh?"

I laughed then. "Oh I like it very much. But I just wasn't interested in it until much later."

"Who helped you discover it?" She was sitting up now and one of her hands was idly playing with herself.

"I never asked him his name. He was just one of the many humans I fed off of in the early years. He was very interested in pleasing me so I used him for food and pleasure until he got too weak to carry on, then he asked me to kill him, so I did," I answered with a shrug.

"And you say I'm bad."

"That was a long time ago. I've changed since then."