Anika Shaji: Indian Cuckoldress

Story Info
Indian wife cuckolds Black hubby with white guy.
1.8k words
14.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

"So, you are bi-curious and also fantasize about fetish stuff like bondage, forced chastity and cuckolding?" Anika "Annie" Shaji asked her husband, Stephen Robillard, and the big and tall Black man smiled and nodded sagely. They lay in bed, discussing their fantasies and ways to spice up their love lives. Like a lot of couples whose family life had taken precedence over everything else, Anika and Stephen had fallen into a rut. Well, there were definite remedies for this sort of issue...

Anika Shaji has always been the kind of woman to go against the grain. When she met her future husband Stephen Robillard at Carleton University in Ottawa, Ontario, they totally connected. A lot of people were surprised to see an attractive young Indian woman get into a relationship with a Black man because of the strong bias that a lot of South Asians had against people of African descent. Anika paid such people no heed, for she'd fallen in love with Stephen.

Fast forward a decade, and Anika and Stephen are married and have a family. Now, they were trying to rev up each other's engines and spice up their relationship. Things had gotten kind of dull for them lately. The raven-haired, brown-skinned, short and curvy Indian gal looked at her husband and smiled wickedly, for her inner freak just felt a warm tingle. The two of them lay in bed, exhausted after hours of hot, passionate and creative lovemaking, and their pillow talk just got a lot spicier, from Anika's viewpoint...

"Indeed I am," Stephen replied, and Anika rolled on top of him and kissed him. Stephen grinned and caressed her breasts, then gave her big ass a firm slap. Anika playfully smacked Stephen's face and he blinked, then rubbed his hard, dark dick against her pussy. Anika grabbed Stephen's dick and squeezed it hard before inserting it into herself, and he resumed fucking her. She rode him hard, moaning and squealing as he slammed his dick into her. They fucked for a good bit, and then stopped for the night.

"This is going to be so much fun," Anika thought to herself as she lay next to Stephen, and watched the handsome Afro-Caribbean stud sleep soundly. While a lot of women would have been quite surprised and indeed disturbed to hear their husband reveal such things to them, Anika was excited by the myriad possibilities. Born under the sign of the Scorpio, Anika was highly sexual and craved new experiences. It's one of the many things that her husband Stephen Robillard loves about her...

Over the next few days, Anika hit the web and did a lot of research on stuff like cuckolding and bondage, and she learned all that she could about the sexual habits of bisexual men and bi-curious men. What the feisty Indian gal discovered amazed and excited her, and a wickedly fun and daring scheme began to unfold in the darkest recesses of her mind. When it came to sexual exploration, Anika was a legend, and her dear hubby Stephen wouldn't know what hit him...

Anika had always known that her husband Stephen had bisexual tendencies, since he often checked out both chicks with big butts, and guys with athletic physiques when they walked around together. Of course, Stephen loved his Anika dearly and knew how lucky he was to have a woman like her in his life. The South Asian community guarded their women zealously, and for a Black man to be fortunate enough to marry one was a stroke of luck indeed.

Anika had something major planned for her dear husband Stephen, but it would have to wait. In the meantime, she wanted to get him ready, so their lovemaking got wilder, rougher and kinkier. Stephen was a bit surprised by this wilder, freakier side to Anika, but he'd always known that his Indian goddess was a supreme freak so he just rolled with the punches, as they say. Besides, he found her new, extreme desires to be hot, quite frankly...

"Stick that dick in my ass, lover," Anika said to Stephen, as she got on all fours, stark naked, her curvaceous body covered in oil, and shook her big brown ass at him. The big and tall Black man stared at the thick Indian booty swaying this way and that in front of him, and instantly his dick hardened. Anika tossed a bottle of oil to Stephen, who used it to lubricate both his dick and that tempting ass of hers...

"You're amazing," Stephen whispered into Anika's ear as he pressed his dick against her backdoor, and slowly, gently pushed it inside. Anika groaned sharply as Stephen's dick invaded her asshole, and she gritted her teeth against the slight pain that she felt. Anika had fucked Stephen's ass with her strap-on dildo many times, but this was the first time she let her hubby stick his dick up her butt. Stephen wasn't sure what brought this on but he'd had designs on Anika's ass for ages, and wanted a piece of that...

"Stephen, shut up and hit that ass," Anika cried out, and Stephen smiled and smacked her big brown ass, then went to town on her. Gripping Anika's hips, Stephen pushed his hard dark dick into her butt hole, loving the way her thick ass swallowed his dick. When he gripped her long dark hair and yanked her head back, Anika began to squeal, her screams changing in tune. Stephen went to town on her, slamming his dick into his wife's tight butt hole like there was no tomorrow, and he didn't let up until, in a rare turnabout, Anika finally begged for mercy...

Anika Shaji lay in her husband Stephen's arms, and sighed happily. She was glowing after the great ass fucking she just received from her hubby Stephen. Now that he made her fantasy come true, Anika couldn't wait to help him explore things like bisexuality, cuckolding and all the other freaky stuff he liked to watch on the web. This was going to be so much fun...

"Stephen, I would like you to meet Dale," Anika said, and the short, curvy Indian looked at her tall and handsome, well-dressed Black hubby and the tall, slim, brown-haired and green-eyed young White guy whom she knew from work. Dale Anderson was a co-worker and good friend of Anika's, and he was also bisexual. Anika had been there for Dale when his Jamaican ex-girlfriend Trina Jackson dumped him for being a switch-hitter. They'd been really close ever since.

"Good to meet you Dale," Stephen replied, and Anika smiled as the two men exchanged a handshake. They met at the Bridgehead restaurant in downtown Ottawa, and spent some time getting to know each other better. They discussed work and play, sexuality and safety, the sheer boredom of Ottawa life, and so on. Afterwards, with everyone onboard for some kinky, naughty fun, the adventurous trio headed to the Shaji-Robillard household in Orleans, Ontario.

"This is so hot," Dale said, as he watched Anika undress, and Stephen nodded, feeling both aroused and disturbed ( a little bit ) by the whole shebang. The two men watched as Anika revealed her curvy, sexy body, and they admired her perky breasts, thick legs and sexy round and brown ass. Grinning wickedly, Anika gestured for Dale to come to her, and the young White dude nodded, doing as he was told.

"Hmm, Dale, I haven't had White cock for a while, and although I love Black dick, I've been missing the snow cones, let's put on a show for my husband," Anika said, and she unzipped Dale's pants, freeing his long and thick, pale cock. Dale grinned as Anika took his dick into her mouth while Stephen watched, fascinated. Anika winked at Stephen and fingered her wet, hairy pussy as she sucked Dale's dick. The naughty Indian temptress was enjoying herself immensely...

"Oh yeah, this is awesome," Dale said, a little while later, as he bent Anika Shaji over the living room table, and fucked her, after rolling a condom on his dick of course. Anika moaned softly as Dale fucked her, slamming his thick pale cock into her cunt, fucking her with wild abandon. While Dale fucked her, Anika locked eyes with Stephen, who looked both turned and on and pained by the proceedings. Anika winked at Stephen, who took out his big Black dick and began masturbating as he watched Dale fuck his wife...

"Alright, can a brother cut in?" Stephen asked, a little while later, after Dale pulled out of Anika. Dale nodded and smiled as Stephen came over. The young White dude looked at the big and tall, burly Black man's swinging dick hungrily. Dale grabbed Stephen's dick and began sucking on it hungrily. Anika fingered her pussy, watching with great interest as the man to man action began to unfold. This was so damn hot...

"Hmm, suck his big White cock, Stephen," Anika shouted, a few moments later, as Dale and Stephen got in the sixty nine position and sucked each other's dicks. Stephen sucked Dale's thick White cock like dick sucking was going out of style. Dale sucked Stephen's dick and also fingered the big Black man's tight ass while fellating him. When Stephen came, Dale drained him of his cum, greedily sucking every job. Anika admired Dale's dick sucking technique and nodded approvingly.

"Hmm, now let's get at that ass," Dale said as he laid Stephen on his back, and grabbed the condoms and lubricant that Anika, ever helpful, handed him. Anika kissed her husband Stephen on the lips and stroked his big Black dick while Dale began his approach into him. The young White man pushed his big White cock into Stephen's ass, and the big and tall Black man groaned sharply. Raising Stephen's legs in the air, Dale began fucking him...

"Oh fuck that cock is huge," Stephen moaned, and he winced as Dale filled his asshole with his thick cock. Dale worked his cock into Stephen's asshole, loving the warmth and tightness he felt around his prick. Dale loved fucking both women and men, and he'd never had the pleasure of fucking a sexy Black man. He watched as Anika sucked on Stephen's dick as he got fucked, and grinned. If only his ex-girlfriend Trina Jackson, the gorgeous but intolerant Jamaican chick, had been so understanding...

After plowing Stephen's ass for a while, Dale pulled out of him. Moments later, Stephen sighed happily as he came. This time, Dale and Anika joined forces, and wrapped their lips around Stephen's dick, sucking every last drop of the hunky, bi-curious Black man's dick. Stephen smiled, loving the feel of both female and male lips on his thick dark dick. He looked at Anika and Dale, and expressed his gratitude. Afterwards, the smiling, happy trio hit the showers...

"You're the best wife ever," Stephen Robillard said to his darling wife, Anika Shaji-Robillard and smiled. Anika stood on her tippy toes and kissed her hubby on the lips. They waved goodbye to their new friend Dale Anderson, and he wished them goodnight before getting into his Lexus and driving away. Anika and Stephen exchanged a smile, and returned to the bedroom. Even after tonight's sexual experiment, they were still horny, and the night was young. For a couple such as this one, the passionate possibilities are endless...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Shy Indian Wife Shared A real story about how a shy Indian wife was shared.in Loving Wives
Innocent Indian Wife Young Indian wife taken by strangers in hotel room.in Loving Wives
Indian Couple Humiliation Indian couple is taken.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Indian Woman Black Driver Indian wife gets pounded by her black driver.in Interracial Love
From Cheating Wife to Cuckoldress A cheating wife discovers that her husband is a cuckold.in Fetish
More Stories