Anika Shaji of Orleans, Ontario

Story Info
Black man marries Indian woman in Orleans, Ontario.
1.5k words
6.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Meet Stephen Robillard and Anika "Annie" Shaji, an interracial couple living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Stephen is a big and tall young Black man originally from Cap-Haitien, on the northern coast of the island of Haiti, and Annie is originally from the Kerala region of India. They met as international students at Carleton University, fell in love, graduated and got married. They are the proud parents of Ava and Ada, and are totally living the dream, as they say.

When Stephen Robillard first met Anika Shaji, the burly young Haitian man ( and future Canadian law enforcement officer ) was utterly smitten with the short, curvy, brown-skinned and raven-haired young Indian woman with the angelic face and chestnut brown eyes. Conventional wisdom told Stephen that as a Black man, he didn't stand much of a chance with an Indian gal, but he wouldn't let the casual racism that many Indians held for Blacks stop him. The lady seemed that special to him, even at first glance...

"A man must go for what he wants or lament it for the rest of his days," Stephen told himself as he looked adoringly at the young Indian woman who sat there, at a corner of the Carleton University library, dutifully studying. That's why he approached her, taking his fate into his own hands. To Stephen's surprise, Anika "Annie" Shaji turned out to be really cool. Their first initial conversation went surprisingly well, and they ended up exchanging numbers, that's how it all began.

"You're not like anyone I've ever known," Anika Shaji said to Stephen as the two of them walked out of the Silver City movie theater in Gloucester, Ontario, following their first date. Stephen winked at Anika, who smiled shyly at him while eating the ice cream he bought for her. It was a cold day in November, and Anika wrapped her coat around her curvy, hot little body. Stephen looked at her, and sighed, for his heart went pitter-patter when Anika's eyes met his...

"Anika, I'm into you, and I won't let go," Stephen said, smiling faintly, and when Anika Shaji fell silent, the young Haitian man wondered if he'd made a mistake. Sometimes a man thinks he's been charming but women think he's coming on too damn strong. A guy never knows what the precise balance is, with the ladies. Usually, it's too much or not enough...

"Good answer, handsome," Anika replied, and she playfully elbowed Stephen, then winked at him. Stephen breathed a sigh of relief, then smiled at Anika, pleased by her words and reaction. From that moment on, the burly Haitian and the curvy, diminutive Indian cutie became inseparable. They walked through the hallways at Carleton University, hand in hand. Let the Blacks, Whites, Arabs, Indians and others stare all they want, Stephen and Anika were beyond caring what people thought.

The City of Ottawa is one of the most racially diverse places in all of Ontario, if not the rest of Canada. Lots of Africans, South Asians, Arabs and Latinos call the place home, with these scores of newcomers adding much diversity to the already established populations of English Canadians, Aboriginals and French Canadians. Still, wherever Stephen and Annie went, they got stared at. People simply weren't used to seeing Black men holding hands with Indian women. In a racially diverse town, Stephen and Annie were considered exceptional.

The young couple nevertheless stuck it out, and moved in together after graduating from Carleton University. Stephen loved Annie very much, and wanted to make her his for the rest of his days. Annie's parents, Gurvinder and Moira Shaji, were definitely not happy when they found out that their daughter, a prim and proper Indian gal, had moved in with her Black boyfriend. They never approved of Stephen, even though he was tall, handsome, educated and successful. In spite of parental objections, Annie and Stephen got married.

Annie works for Bio-Mex, a biomedical research company with a research facility in the Kanata region of Ontario, and Stephen works as a corrections officer with the Ontario Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services. The happy couple settled in the suburb of Orleans, and recently bought a house in a nice, middle-class neighborhood. On the surface, Stephen and Annie seem to have it all. They're a most unique couple, a Black man and an Indian woman. It hasn't been easy for them, but then again, nothing worthwhile is ever easy.

With Ada and Ava away at camp, Stephen and Annie have the house to themselves, and like any couple, they're rekindling the flame of their romance. When one has to balance career, parenthood, family and a myriad other responsibilities, it is easy for sex and romance to fall by the way side. Sex matters in a relationship, anyone who disagrees is most definitely a bold-faced liar.

"I yearn for you, my love," Stephen said to Annie as he laid her on the bed, and feasted his eyes on her curvy, gorgeous body. The short, voluptuous Indian woman looked at her big and tall hubby who was sexy in a way that was unique to Afro-Caribbean males. Annie looked into Stephen's eyes and saw nothing but love there, love mixed with wicked lust. Smiling, Annie pinched her nipples and spread her thick thighs invitingly. After a long day spent working in the research lab, Annie was stressed and could think of only one remedy...

"Stephen, shut up and do your husbandly duties," Annie said tersely, and she flashed her husband a wicked grin. Stephen smiled, and then inhaled the womanly scent emanating from between Annie's thighs, then buried his face in her crotch. Annie sighed happily as Stephen began eating her sweet pussy. Stephen ate his wife's pussy voraciously, and then turned her around, and put her on all fours. Annie shook her big brown ass at Stephen, causing his dick to harden, and driving him absolutely nuts...

"Hmm, Anika, I love your ass," Stephen murmured, as Anika began twerking that thick Indian booty of hers. Smiling, Stephen grabbed Anika's ass and playfully smacked it, then he spread her ass cheeks and began eating her booty. Anika shuddered with pleasure as Stephen slid his tongue into her booty hole, and just like that, her husband began eating her ass like it was nobody's business.

"Hmm, Stephen, I want to dominate you tonight," Anika said suddenly, and Stephen nodded, then watched as a startling, beautiful transformation occurred in his darling wife. The curvy Indian gal went from sex kitten one second to bossy, downright domineering the next. Turning around, Anika practically pounced on Stephen, and straddled him, smothering his handsome face with her big brown ass.

"Hmm, Anika, you know I love bossy women," Stephen murmured, barely able to breathe with Anika's big brown ass smothering his face. Anika rode Stephen's face, loving the feel of his tongue in her holes. Afterwards, she slid off his face and impaled herself on his long, dark dick. Sighing happily, Anika began riding the hell out of Stephen's dick, and the burly Haitian bucked his hips, slamming his dick into her. Anika never ran out of ways to excite Stephen, and he couldn't get enough of her...

"Hmm, you fuck me alright, stud, but now I want your ass, so assume the position," Anika said, as she rolled off of Stephen's dick. After banging his wife's pussy for half an hour, Stephen came, and although Anika had fun, she remembered their younger days when he lasted a lot longer. We all get older, that's life but we can still spice things up in the frigging bedroom, Anika thought as she reached for something in her purse...

"Ask you wish, my Keralite Goddess," Stephen said, and Anika smiled, remembering the term of endearment he first used during his courtship of her. Stephen grinned and got on all fours, and Anika admired his big bum. Spreading her hubby's ass cheeks, Anika began to lubricate him with Aveeno cream. Moments later, she pressed the dildo she'd pulled out of her purse against his ass, and pushed it inside. Stephen groaned as Anika smacked his ass with one hand and worked the dildo up his butt hole with the other. This was going to be one of those nights...

"You belong to me," Anika shrieked as she slapped Stephen's ass and plunged the dildo inside of him. Stephen cried out, stroking his hard dark dick as his bossy wife fucked the hell out of him. Anika was pretty sure that Stephen's screams could be heard by their neighbors, he was that loud, but she did not care. She just kept fucking him and fucking, and then fucking him some more. Until he tapped out, and begged for mercy...

"Anika, my love, I'm lucky you're in my life," Stephen said as he and Anika lay in bed, entwined in love, after hours of deliciously kinky, creatively cruel and very satisfying lovemaking. Anika snuggled against her husband, looking so deceptively soft and sweet, demure and innocent. Hard to believe that she was the reason he was screaming so loudly, in both pain and pleasure, not too long ago. Stephen kissed Anika on the lips, then pulled the covers over their bodies. He was addicted to this woman, and didn't want to be cured...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

One Night, Forever Widower teacher meet his secret admirer.in Mature
The New Gym Teacher A lazy afternoon turns more interesting.in Mature
"The Body Makes a Promise..." Matt cheats on his partner with a horny divorcee...in Erotic Couplings
Cramped Spaces Ambreen gets into tight spaces with Taimur.in Loving Wives
Carnival Dominating my daughters friend - the beginning.in BDSM
More Stories