Animal Instinct Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what a spit roast is? Am I preachin' to the choir?" she said with a sexy smile as she untied Mr. Wilks wrists, and he smiled up at her knowingly.

Mr. Wilks sat up, and she stood over him, his tall frame the perfect height to eat her sloppy pussy. Her inner thighs were slick with sticky cum, and it was still oozing out of her.

"Oh fuck!" she said as his tongue ravaged her tender, swollen clit. "You're gonna make me cum you big beautiful man."

Her hands were on his smooth, perspiring scalp, and it was too much for her — another orgasm just about took the legs out from under her. Mr. Wilks held her quivering body up with his powerful arms wrapped around her slippery thighs.

He was free now, and lowered her down onto the mat next to him. He got up and untied the rest of Mr. Black, and when he was done Nurse Gardener was on her hands and knees, ready for them. Mr. Black's drooping monster went into her mouth, and Mr. Wilks dropped to his knees behind her and pressed his huge ebony stump into her already ravaged red pussy.

"Yeah! That's the way I like it! Fuck yeah!" she said, and she went back to work on Mr. Black's rapidly hardening tree trunk. The sensation of being full at both ends was overwhelming — she was literally stuffed to the brink. Mr. Wilks powerful body wound up into a hard, slapping rhythm, and his hands found the nice tits hanging so beautifully under her. It was a spit roast for the ages — she could have lifted her arms and legs and spun herself around like a suckling pig, she was sure of it, so powerful were the massive cocks impaling her at both ends.

When Mr. Wilks slid a hand across her belly and onto her clit it was game over — her body reached the critical temperature for such a roast, and she was well done. An orgasm bigger than the three previous ones wracked her and she lost her mind, screaming onto the hard black mouthful thrusting into her throat — a gagging, crying scream unlike anything she'd ever uttered before.

———————

"How'd it go? You all done at the school?" Nurse Gardener's husband asked her when she got home.

"All done," she said. "Finished this morning actually, and then I got involved in kind of a psychological experiment one of the professors is conducting. I though it'd be fun, like being back in school."

"Nice. What'd you have to do?" he asked.

"I didn't have to do anything, but I did. That's the interesting part," she said.

"So..." he said.

"Sorry, he had this real tight confidentiality agreement," she said. "He was real specific about it, spouses included. When it's all over and he publishes his paper I'll tell you all about it."

"Oh, okay," he said. "So what do you wanna do for dinner?"

"Oh I dunno," she said. "Maybe you can spit roast that chicken. That sounds good."

"Yeah," he said. "It's nice and juicy that way..."

12