Animal Instinct Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,619 Followers

"Ohhh gooood loooorrrd!" Mrs. James said in a breathy moan. She closed her eyes and was swept away again.

"I'll have to remember this for your next birthday my dear," Mr. James said, bending down to kiss her sticky lips. "It's much easier than shopping in stores, and so much more fun."

"Oh my god!" she said, her voice rising and octave or two from the depths of her moans.

Air leaked out of her open mouth, and her eyes rolled and fluttered as Mr. Black pulled another whopping orgasm out of her with his talented tongue.

"Shall we switch ends Mr. Black?" Mr. James asked.

The two men switched positions and Mr. James slipped his hardening cock into his wife's slippery hole. At five inches he was about half the size of Mr. Black, and probably only half as big around, but the familiar man felt good to Mrs. James, and getting the big black monster back in her mouth made her moan deeply again. It tasted of pussy, slime from the deepest recesses inside of her, and she ate it up.

Mr. James found the whole thing thrilling—not only watching his wife play with a huge cock, but the simple act of fucking her out in the living room, bent over the couch their guests sat on. Their sex life was a simple affair, always in the bedroom and always missionary or occasionally the wife on top, oral only on special occasions, so this nights explosion of sexual debauchery was fascinating and thrilling. His hands roamed his newly slutty wife—the warm dampness of her sweaty back and the incredible sensuousness of her hanging tits. They had never felt better to him in all their life together. When he felt her hard nipples on his fingers and heard her cock-filled mouth moan he gushed what semen he had left in him deep inside his loving wife, reveling in the wave of pleasure that swept over him. Two orgasms in one night. It was a whole new world for him.

"Mr. Black, are you still studying me?" Mrs. James asked seductively as she toyed with his slippery cock.

"Describe your feelings Mrs. James," he said with a nearly imperceptible smirk.

"I feel warm and...so wonderful. I'm full of seed...full of life."

"Do you have any instincts? Any desires?" he asked.

"Yes," she breathed onto the big cock she was kissing and licking. "It's a desire I've never felt before. Have you ever been...inside the... the darker place...in a woman?"

Mr. James couldn't believe his ears. Was his wife, the conservative Vice Chancellor, asking what he thought she was asking? Did she want a massive black cock in her virgin ass?

"Yes, I have," Mr. Black said, his cock hardening more as he thought about it. "Is that something you're ready for?"

"Yes. I don't know why...I've never even thought about it before. But being bent over like this...so open...back there...your mouth, and your tongue, when you...when you licked me there...I've never experienced that. I want more of you there than your tongue."

"Perhaps we should move this into the bedroom," Mr James said.

He helped his wife up off the back of the couch onto her wobbly legs, and walked her down the long hallway.

"Are you sure about this dear?" he asked her quietly as they walked. "It's awfully big for your first time. It is your first time, isn't it?"

"Yes dear," she laughed softly. "And yes, I'm sure. Tonight is all about animal instinct, and I've never felt more animal than I do right now."

They rounded the corner into their big bedroom, a king-sized four-poster dominating the room.

"Take your clothes off dear," she said to her husband. "Lets make this a proper menage a trois, shall we?"

She took hold of Mr. Black's cock and led him to the bed while Mr. James stripped. Soon the three of them were on the big bed, Mrs. James on her back in the middle, being caressed and kissed by four hands and two mouths.

"I think I've turned quite a big corner tonight," she said between breathy moans. "I hope you're ready for the new me my dear."

"I'm ready for anything," Mr. James said as he kissed the roundness of his wife's hips on his way to her warm, wet pussy.

"Would you like to check my oil, Mr. Black," she said with a smirk, and she looked up at the ceiling and opened her mouth wide.

Mr. Black straddled her body and lowered his dip-stick into her wide mouth, stretching her lips wider. A deep guttural moan resonated out of her as she tasted the heat and felt her husbands tongue hit her clit. As the dual sensations hit her the 'new me' idea clarified in her head—sex, sex, and more sex was the new goal for the second half of her life. Nothing had ever made her feel like this before, and she was determined to keep it a part of her life.

The heat on the big bed rose as if a bonfire was being stoked, and before long Mrs. James was on her knees with Mr. Black working his way deep in her dark tunnel.

"You've gotta be...Uhhhggg!...kidding me!" she grunted.

Animalistic grunts and groans made her lips and cheeks puff out repeatedly, and her hands clenched the shiny bedspread as the huge hunk of hard flesh cleaved its way deeper. Mrs. James' fleshy hips were in Mr. Black's hands again, and he squeezed them hard, groaning as he pulled her to his thrusts.

"God...God...God...God...! she grunted through clenched teeth as the real thrusting began. All that came before was entry, and now Mr. Black, with a firm toe hold on the battlefield, went to work. Poor Mrs. James didn't stand a chance.

Her teeth unclenched and the screams began. Cries of love that raised the roof. Mr. James got up and closed the bedroom door to try and keep some of the sound in the room, but it was a lost cause—what was happening in the James household was no longer a private event.

Not that she needed any more stimulation, but Mr. Black's hand worked around her fleshy hip and his long fingers zeroed in on her clit. At the same time, Mr. James, mesmerized by her wildly flailing hanging tits, worked his way under her on his back and took the beautiful things into his mouth. Mrs. James, it goes without saying, took off like a rocket ship.

———————

Monday at school Mrs. James passed Mr. Black in an empty hallway.

"I hope your experiments are going well Mr. Black," she said.

"Yes, very well indeed," he said. "The last one was extremely enlightening.

"So you learned something?" she asked.

"Fires sometimes burn where you'd least expect,"

he said.

"I do love a good fire," she said. "My husband and I were thinking we might have a fire in the old fireplace every Saturday. Do stop by if you'd like to warm yourself by it. Perhaps, over time, we can enlarge the gathering. Do bring a friend if you wish."

"Why thank you Mrs. James. That type of warmth is much appreciated. I have a lady friend that would love to share your fire."

"Isn't it interesting," she said as she turned to leave, "just thinking about a fire makes me warm."

"Sharing a fire is a deep instinct Mrs. James."

"Yes," Mrs. James said, "very deep indeed..."

riverboy
riverboy
4,619 Followers
12