Animal Instinct Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck!" Miss Scarple said, the first time she'd ever sworn in front of another human being. "God damn it!"

She was flying. The big cock was so much different from the fingers it replaced. The sense of being stuffed full, as the long cock went endlessly deeper and deeper, was overwhelming. She slowly opened her eyes, took in the sight of the young man fucking her, and closed them again, drifting back into the astonishing dream that was really happening to her.

The young man bottomed out, balls deep in Miss Scarple. A pause in their movements let them both revel in the feeling, brand new sensations overloading both their brains.

"Oh fuck yes!" Miss Scarple said, delighting the young man who felt the same way.

Now that he was all the way in, he pulled halfway out and began to fuck. The animal instincts Mr. Black was studying took over, and soon the two bodies were moving naturally and beautifully as the long slippery shaft slid in and out of the heavenly hole. Miss Scarple was so far gone any thoughts of orgasm or what she should be doing were miles away. Her body just responded, and decades of waiting and wondering evaporated. Her response was pure, natural and unthinking. A wave of heat crashed over her, and the orgasm she'd often wondered about just materialized out of thin air, her breathing halted as her aging body let loose, the intensity of it making her wonder if they'd be carrying her out on a stretcher.

Young Mr. Becker, seeing what was happening to the woman beneath him, let loose a massive explosion inside her, his brain shutting down as his cock splattered her insides, his young ass tensing and releasing as the rest of his muscles locked up and bulged like the Incredible Hulk.

The intensity carried him for many long, glorious moments as his spurting cock pistoned deep into the woman beneath him, and then it ended, a slow retraction of the beautiful cloud of bliss that had obscured the real world. He pulled out, suddenly feeling awkward and embarrassed as he looked down at Miss Scarple, her grey hair disheveled, her sagging tits heaving on her chest as she gasped for air.

"Thank you," she said quietly, with a small, tired smile.

It made Mr. Becker feel better, and he smiled too, but it was still an awkward situation. The two of them sat up, next to each other on the couch but with a few feet between them.

"I hope that was..." Mr. Becker said.

"Alright? Yes perfectly," Mr. Black said. "That's generally where these experiments lead us. Instinct is a powerful thing, and quite enjoyable, wouldn't you say?"

"Very," Miss Scarple said with a smile. "If you'd like to experiment with an old lady any more, I'm free between lunch and dinner."

12