Animal Instincts Ch. 01

Story Info
Graduation Day.
2.1k words
4.36
47.8k
9

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keme
Keme
98 Followers

Author's Note:

Hi everyone, here's the first chapter of the main part of Animal Instincts. Still mostly plot and character building, but this I hope will allow for a much more believable and accurate story in the end -- so once again if you were solely looking for a quick fix then I sadly apologise and hope you will decide to stick with me as I continue to bring you the best story I can create.

Please keep in mind that all of the characters, landmarks and businesses used in this story are purely fictional and similarities of appearance, nature and name of said characters to any person, landmarks, or business are coincidental and have no relation whatsoever. The events portrayed wherein are of a fictional nature and have not been based on real world events. All characters participating in any relationship of sexual nature are to be considered the legal consensual age, if I haven't mentioned their ages prior.

Chapter One

"Thank you, Michael that will be all" the lithe blonde woman quickly replaced the handset back on the console. Grabbing a stack of compiled files and note cards she crossed the thick carpet, heading toward the large brushed steel double doors and into her boss' office.

James Wolseley, rested against the edge of his mahogany desk facing the wall of glass separating him from the outside world tying his tie. Turning to grab his cufflinks he nodded towards the attractive blonde woman approaching him.

"James, Michael is ready downstairs for you and here are those briefs you wanted" she said placing them into his open brief case before checking the time on her watch, "I've gone over your speech it looks good."

"Thanks Brook, whatever would I do without you?" Brook smiled politely and rounded the desk in one fluid motion.

"That's easy, you'd lose everything of import and be otherwise utterly hopeless" She couldn't help but chuckle when she watched her older cousin - who always appeared to be so calm and composed - struggle so clumsily, deftly she took the small silver cufflink from his fingers and fastened them. With a quick adjustment to his tie she stepped back impressed as James slipped his jacket on.

James cocked an eyebrow, "What?"

"Nothing" James smirked as she cleared her throat awkwardly. Spinning on the balls of her kitten heels she quickly stepped over to the coffee table and settee to tidy up the perfectly stacked magazines.

"Well I'm off then," James announced as he grabbed his briefcase "there's nothing else arranged, so take the rest of the afternoon off Brook." He smiled playfully at her stunned face and headed out the door.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Pulling the car to a stop and switching the ignition off, Skye Adams closed her eyes taking a deep breath willing her tense body to relax. Opening her eyes and giving herself a little pep talk, she noticed the excited waves of the two young women through the windshield, grabbing her purse and keys she stepped from the car.

"You're late!" complained Natalie flicking her long hair over her shoulder and crossing her arms across her chest. She had truly flourished since making her move with Skye and her father's family a permanent one, she'd grown her hair dark hair out allowing it to frame her face -- with its effortless beauty -- and sweep down her back in soft waves. She had also gained a lot more confidence no longer an awkward, unsure teenage girl Natalie appeared finally comfortable in her five foot seven inch frame. Skye suspected it was partly due to the sensual curves now gracing her friend's body, and a lot to do with the looks of pure lust she received from any red blooded male with eyes in his head.

The second girl bounded up to Skye and collected her up in a tight embrace, whispering her greetings into her ear.

"Sydney, I think you're going to break me" Skye wriggled out of the girls' arms, chuckling "Natalie it's nice to see you too."

Sydney Prescott was a classic girly girl, with large green eyes - complimented with dark mascara covered lashes - a stark contrast to her vivid auburn hair and porcelain complexion.

Sydney had first struck Skye as being a bit of a snob with the way she always draped herself in only the very hottest styles or vintage labels. It wasn't until the three girls had been grouped together on a joint study project that Skye and Natalie learnt that Sydney wasn't shy when it came to hard work, and unlike most people their age enjoyed completely financially independent.

At seventeen Sydney had established her own online auction site where she could sell off some of her amazing wardrobe, for the right price. On top of running the site, she had worked two part time jobs on top of her enormous study schedule. But it was all worth it, she was proud of her achievements.

Natalie gave Skye a mock frown, her grey-green eyes darkening slightly, the uncharacteristic look marred her features, and Skye and Sydney burst into rounds of laughter until Natalie threw herself at them for a hug before steering them through the throngs of students toward the halls to collect their gowns.

"Do you know when your dad and Meredith will be arriving?" Sydney enquired, brushing her hair back out of her face.

"Not sure, but he wouldn't miss this for the world" Skye motioned towards the chaos surrounding them. Her father had quickly made up for all the years he had been absent in her life, he had surprised them with his penchant for taking photos.

The girls were soon draped in black satin gowns and sashes coloured to indicate their majors, moved through the masses of collected students towards their chairs. As the student representative of the graduates, Skye was seated in the front row, Natalie was seated three rows behind her and Sydney was somewhere in the back half.

The graduation ceremony itself passed by quickly, Skye gave a glowing address to her fellow graduates and received a standing ovation when she accepted her scroll. Kenneth and Meredith Adams and her wonderful friends were definitely the loudest amongst the cheering crowd.

'All that hard work had finally paid off' she thought to herself as she returned to her seat 'I wish mum could have seen this.'

Drawing a deep breath to calm her nerves and quickly blinking away the building tears, Skye absently fidgeted with a fold on her gown, smiling and waving as her two friends stand and ascend the stairs to the stage to go collect their own scrolls.

After all the graduates had retaken their seats, the building excitement reaching maximum pitch, the Dean announced the honourable alumni who would be wrapping up the ceremony. Standing and adjusting his tailored charcoal business jacket, Mr Wolseley shook the Dean's hand, cleared his throat and stepped toward the podium.

Cheers and applause exploded from the graduates and caps were tossed into the air as he announced the graduating class of 2010.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As the pretty young student began her speech, James decided he was thoroughly bored. Luckily, all of his business experiences had allowed him to master the skill of the poker face, as bored as he was none of the gathered crowed would ever know it.

He glanced at his watch quickly noting the time, still another 45 minutes to get through, so with an absentminded straightening of his tie, he settled back in his chair before scanning the faces in the crowd of graduates and found his own entertainment by sifting through their thoughts.

He watched one particularly well-muscled young man, his bulk overshadowed all those sitting around him and James guessed he was either a hockey player or a lost member of an Olympic wrestling team. James cocked an eyebrow when he realised his particular target was actually masturbating while giving his undivided attention to the woman speaking.

'Oh god what I would give to bend her over that thing, fuck her six ways from Sunday...' James sighed inwardly, at least he could give the boy credit for having a stimulated imagination, blinking slowly he broke contact then scanned his eyes further up the row of students.

His next target was a pretty little red head, narrowing his eyes he focused on her thoughts, '...should we pick up another bottle of tequila for the margaritas? He, he, he, I wonder if Nat and Skye will have a repeat performance of the last time...' the little red head then formed a rather distorted image of two very drunk girls - who James assumed were the mysterious Nat and Skye giving a gargled duet of sorts -- he coughed to stifle the chuckle building in his chest. Sadly the image was far too blurred to make out their faces clearly, so he couldn't see if they were also members of the group sitting in front of him.

Skipping over the graduates he picked up random pieces of thought, most were focused on some party which was being thrown, while a handful of others were too far gone in the effects of recreational drugs to even put two cohesive words together their thoughts came out as a mashed up muddle. He was surprised at how many of the male attendees were directing illicit thoughts all towards the same person -- the woman speaking.

'What did Dean Richards say her name was again, something-Adams?' he glanced toward the confident brunette -- and realisation dawned suddenly as to why so many of the male audience were having such lewd thoughts. This woman was something else entirely, the sunlight on her wavy hair moved like water as it rustled in the slight breeze. He noted how when she brought her lips together a very slight dimple formed in her left cheek, and the hint of a foreign accent was something to wonder at.

Curious, he turned his ability to her but heard nothing. Frowning slightly he focused harder, but instead was met with the same rattling silence. 'She truly is something else' he thought to himself.

As she stepped down from the podium, he watched her with building interest as she returned to her seat and adjusted herself until she was comfortable.

'...I wish mum could have seen this.' He gulped hard trying in an effort to stop the low growl building in his chest, as her silky voice reached out to him through the void of silence.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Natalie smiled at the ingeniousness of her idea as she sent the text message to Sydney and Skye.

Dusk tonight. You in?

Y / N

It took a whole thirty seconds before her phone was vibrating with replies of 'OMG YES!!'

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

James couldn't help smirking when his sensitive ears filtered out the soft chime of a phone going off somewhere in front of him as he neared the end of his speech. Running his eyes over the group -- who to be honest were mostly ignoring him -- he pin pointed a woman with dark hair looking at something of great interest in her lap.

With an open smile he gathered his notes, and announced the closing words "...we welcome the graduates of 2010!" the ensuing cheers and applause was deafening as the graduates threw their caps high into the air.

Pulling his phone out of his pocket he hit the speed dial button, on the second ring the caller picked up. "Nate swing past my place around eight tonight." James announced his usually calm voice deep and husky.

"James, anything wro...?" Hanging up on the call and dropping his phone back into his jacket pocket.

James moved off the stage and towards the now vacant seat the valedictorian was sitting in. The bodies of the milling people crowded around him as he sat in the chair beside hers, he discreetly scented the air and caught wisps of her floral fragrance -- freesias if his guess were correct.

A sudden spark of sunlight brought his attention to the greenery under her chair, after combing his long fingers through the grass he found a delicate silver Celtic charm the size of his thumbnail. Raising it to have a better look he knew immediately it belonged to her, as the same flowery scent filled his nose, making his mouth water. He took out his wallet and tucked the tiny charm safely into the coin pouch.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I hope you are all enjoying the story, please remember to comment and rate.

Keme
Keme
98 Followers