Animal Lover Ch. 02

Story Info
Ronnie.
4.7k words
4.54
117.5k
66

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KemMyst
KemMyst
1,303 Followers

Ronnie was coming over later. He'd been gone for a little over a week.

That meant a good session of sex tonight, as long as he didn't get too drunk.

She put her hands on her breasts, thinking of him touching them, fondling them, sucking on her nipples. She grabbed both her nipples and rolled them, as the familiar sensations started building below. Her right hand now trailed down her body. She cupped her pussy and then pressed in, circling slightly.

Her middle finger now crooks and delves between her lips, tracing a path and feeling wetness that has nothing to with the water cascading over her body.

She strokes past her clit and moans lightly. Thinking of Ronnie's hands, she pushes two fingers inside and begins rocking against her own hand, making little whimpers and moans.

More, she needed more.

Her fingertips now hovered directly over her clitoris and rubbed in brisk circles as she built to her climax. Faster, harder, panting, moaning, her forehead braced against the shower wall. The water was starting to run cooler.

Then, with a cry, she tipped over the edge of her orgasm, and struggled to remain upright in the shower. Breathing hard, and shaking a little, she cleans up a little more and turns off the water.

Wait. Ronnie didn't have brown eyes, who had she been fantasizing about?

Huh.

She pulls open the shower curtain and grabs a towel. She rubs briskly at her short, wavy, dark brown hair and steps out of the tub.

Then she screeches, grabbing for the sink, as Emmett sticks his nose in her exposed crotch.

The noise she make made him jerk back, but he had gotten her slick juices on his nose. His tongue extended and he licked her wetness off. Mmm, good. He stepped forward again, to get more, to lick it directly from her. She pushed him away.

"God, Emmett, no. NO." She wraps the towel around herself and pads into her bedroom.

He follows and sits quietly. His chocolate eyes follow her movements. She finishes drying off and throws the towel on the bed.

Her scent is heavier here but he also picked up the smell of another male. A low growl rumbles in his chest.

She turns from her closet and looks at him a bit fearfully now.

He then lays on a throw rug, puts his head on his forelegs, and quietly watches her again. He'd scared her with the growl. He couldn't have that. He had to get her to accept him, to trust him.

She stood there, with the closet doors open, naked, contemplating. He looked her over. Nice, toned legs. Nice, full hips and the ass that went with. One of the hallmarks of the human female. He'd never been a fan of skinny women. Her body narrowed at the waist, then got larger again up her back to her shoulders. Her hair was a deep mahogany, but shorter than he'd like, coming down just below her ears.

She threw a pair of jeans on the bed but was having trouble deciding on a blouse.

Finally, she pulls out a purple Hard Rock t-shirt with curlicues on it.

He now admires the front of her body as she turns for the dresser. Nicely sized breasts, not too small, and not too large. The small patch of trimmed hair at the top of her thighs, the same color as the hair on her head. A tattoo! Not very large but definitely there. A small scarlet butterfly just to the left of her pubic hair. He picks up his head and his tongue lolls out. Beneath him, his penis starts creeping out of his sheath.

What to wear? What to wear?

Well, jeans, of course. Now, top. Hmmm. It was supposed to be a reasonably warm day so, short sleeved. Something Ronnie would appreciate. Oh, yes, this one hugged her curves nicely. This would work.

She turned for the underwear drawer, glancing at Emmett as she did so. The way he was looking at her made her vaguely uncomfortable. She tried to place it. Almost hungry. Sexual.

Great, she was displacing her horny feelings onto a dog.

OK, underwear. She cold go commando but that wouldn't be half the turn-on unless she told him.

Aha! Just what she wanted.

She starts to pull on a pair of red lace panties and straightens up, looking at him again.

Ah, very nice. Would the bra match?

He watches as she pulls out the lacy material. Yes, marvelous.

She attaches the loops around her waist and twists it, putting her arms through the straps and pulling it up into place. She then lifted each breast, to set them properly within the cups. A demi bra! Her nipples were just exposed over the tops of each lacy cup. The coolness of the morning made them stand out. Naughty girl. He licked his lips.

She then shrugged on the t-shirt and pulled on the low slung jeans. His eyes were riveted on the skin that showed between the shirt and the jeans. She shakes out her hair, runs her fingers through it, and walks toward him.

He stands as she walks over. Crouching, she takes his muzzle in her hand. "Put a hole in my screen door, didn't you?"

He whines slightly at the disapproving tone.

"You need to learn some manners."

She turns to leave the room, and he follows, limping along behind her. He has some trouble getting down the stairs but manages it.

She goes immediately to the back door. "Huh. Look at that. How'd you manage that one?"

She's relieved to find he hasn't put a hole in the screen; it just pulled out of the track along the edges of the door.

She retrieves a screwdriver and pulls the screen taut as she pushes the rubber gasket back into the channel with it. She then stands, puts her hands on her hips, and surveys her work. Not bad. She pats his head as she goes back to return the screwdriver to a drawer.

"OK, you're forgiven."

She looks at the clock. "Now, let's check you out again. Then, if you insist on hanging around, I should get you something else to eat."

He follows her into the kitchen, where she collects a cloth, the gauze, and a basin of water. She sits down on the floor and pats it with her hand. "C'mon, lay down. Let's see how you're doing."

He complies and she wets down the cloth and touches his shoulder. She examines the wound.

"Huh, that doesn't look half bad. OK, how about the back end?"

She moves back a bit to check the wound on his flank. There's crusted blood there and she cleans it off, as gently as she can manage. "That doesn't look bad either. OK, looking good. Now for the leg."

The bite is below what would properly be called the knee. So she pulled the ends of the gauze open and started teasing it away from the wound. He yipped as it started to pull away and his head jerked back towards her. She quickly dropped his leg and backed up. She then chuckled nervously when he licked the wound on his flank.

Fear. His sudden movement had scared her. She didn't trust that he wouldn't hurt her.

It had hurt when she started pulling the gauze off and he had jerked involuntarily. He licked the wound on his hip while she settled again.

He had to get closer to her so he had to avoid scaring her, as much as he could.

He whined as she continued to pull the gauze off and yipped once more at a particularly tender spot.

Blood now. She had pulled off some of the scabs in the process. He sprawled out on his side, laying his head back down in an attempt to make her comfortable.

Water again. The cloth cool on his skin, cleaning the blood off.

"Now, Emmett. I think one more time with the gauze. You're healing quicker than I expected."

She rewraps the area, moving his leg up and down as she works. He watches her. She seems to be staring at his cock and balls.

"Do the ladies like your style, Em? Are you a hung puppy?" She stops and closes her eyes.

Finishing the re-wrap, she sets down the cloth and the gauze. She scratches behind his ears and runs her hands down his back, feeling his fur. She stops when she sees the tip of his cock sticking out.

"Sorry. I don't mean to tease you. I just haven't gotten laid in a while."

She stands, throws out the gauze and rinses out the cloth. His eyes follow her around.

"OK. Since you seem determined to hang around here," she's standing, looking at him, hands on her hips again, "I should get you something else to eat. I'm running out of beef."

"So, I need to go to the store and you aren't staying in here while I do it."

She grabs her car keys and her purse, cellphone stuffed in her back pocket. "C'mon, Emmett, get up." His tail thumps on the floor. "Up! Get up! C'mon."

He makes no move as she stands at the front door. She looks at him a moment, quirking her lips to one side. She sighs and walks to the back door. She opens it and he limps over, the rear leg touching the floor occasionally, and walks onto the back porch. She closes and locks the rear door and pats the porch. "Go ahead, lay down. I'll be back soon."

He lies on the blanket and she pats his head then walks off the back porch. As she turns the corner she finds him beside her again.

"No, Emmett, please go back to the porch." He looks at her, wagging his tail. She crouches in front of him. "Please. Just stay here. I'll be right back. I'll be right back. Stay."

She wants this so much but he doesn't want to be away from her, now that he's found her.

He tries to follow but she closes the door on him.

He whines, cries, and barks to get her attention, to make her come back.

He hears the sound of the motor turning over and the garage door ratcheting up. He runs around to the door but she's already pulling out onto the road.

She glances at him with a sad look on her face as she drives off.

He follows briefly then turns around and goes back to her back porch. With a huff, he flops back down on the blanket and sprawls out. It's getting warmer.

Damn. In a matter of hours he's really gotten attached to her. It was really weird. She'd never heard of a feral calming down so quickly.

He really acted, most of the time, like he had been tamed.

She keeps thinking about the way he's been watching her as she pulls in to the grocery store. She gets a big container of hamburger, some wet dog food, some dry dog food, and a few more things she needed. Salad, spaghetti sauce, some frozen vegetables, potato chips. She checks out then stops to pick up a six pack of beer.

A little more than half an hour; the dog food decision had taken the most time. A stop at the ATM and then back home.

She hoped he hadn't lingered in the road. She didn't want him to get hit.

He's just started dozing, breathing in her scent, when he hears the car slow and pull into the garage.

As he struggles up to go out to the garage he hears the door come down. Damn.

Around the side of the house he sees her carrying bags inside. He pushes inside as she opens the door. "Emmett!"

He stops, turns, and looks at her with sad brown eyes.

"I was going to let you back in. You needn't be so impatient." He whines, still with the sad face as she deposits the groceries on the counter.

He watches her move as the vegetables go in the freezer and the beer, burger, and salad go into the fridge.

She starts, smiles, and turns as the doorbell rings.

She opens the door.

Ronnie's here. She hadn't seen him in days.

She threw the front door open and stepped into his arms for a kiss.

A growl behind her stops them both. "Emmett. Be good. This is Ronnie. He was here first."

He was really upset, hackles and all.

It was the male he had scented upstairs. Here. Touching her. Encroaching on his territory. Without thought, the growl rumbles in his chest.

"What the fuck, Lyssa! When did you get a dog?"

This was a big animal and Ronnie had never been particularly fond of dogs.

"He showed up on the back porch last night, hurt. I just took care of him.

"Hurt?" Ronnie eyes the canine warily. "What's it doing in the house? It could have rabies. Jesus, Lyssa, don't you think?" He continues to stand in the threshold as Emmett continues to growl.

"He's fine, just hurt." She turns, "Quiet, Emmett, or you'll go out." She looks at him pointedly.

Emmett lays down, head on his forelegs, with a huff. But his eyes are glued on Ronnie.

"It doesn't like me. I'm not coming in until you get it out."

"Oh, god, Ronnie, he just has to get to know you. C'mon in. I just put the beer away and the steaks are marinating right now. Let's go sit out back and you can tell me how work went."

"Oh, I brought some, too." Ronnie hoists another six and she takes it from him, a little annoyed, and slides it into the fridge.

She goes back to the front door and pulls him inside. "C'mon." She grabs his hand and hauls him though the house to the back door. Ronnie stays on the opposite side of Lyssa and jumps when Emmett gets up.

Out the back door, she leaves the screen unlatched and Emmett pushes out behind them. As they sit on the bench, Emmett goes over to the blanket and lays down, watching them, particularly him.

They talk for a little while, then Ronnie says, "Hey, babe, I could really use a beer."

With an exhale, she rises and goes into the house.

Ronnie stares at Emmett. Emmett stares back at Ronnie. Emmett starts to rise and the hair along his spine goes up as Lyssa comes back out. "OK, you two, stop it!"

Ronnie mumbles, "I didn't do anything." as he takes the beer.

"So, the plant manager was a real goon, huh?"

They sit, and talk, and Emmett watches.

He takes off his jean jacket as the weather warms and she brings out the potato chips and two more beers. Emmett's nose goes up for a sniff.

They talk a bit more. He asks a few questions about her week but her job in data entry wasn't nearly as interesting as his.

Partway through the beer, she checks her watch. "We should probably start the grill."

Ronnie stands and belches. "OK, I'll get it going."

As he moves off she notices the water dish near Emmett's head is almost empty. She goes over and grabs it, dumping the remainder over the side of the porch. "Let me get you some more water." She pats him on the head. "You be good, OK? Leave Ronnie alone." He looks up at her. "For me?" He whines.

As she brings out a bowl of fresh water Emmett rises to drink. He's putting more weight on the rear leg.

Ronnie looks up as he's spraying lighter fluid on the charcoal. "Hey, I could use another beer." He crumples the can and drops it.

Great. She should have hidden the six pack she bought. He was gonna get fucking drunk.

Sighing, she walks inside for another beer. He'd get pissed if she didn't bring him one.

As she comes back out with the beer, Emmett walks off the porch towards the back treeline. There is a whoosh as the charcoal lights. She's surprised that Emmett doesn't bolt at the fire. While he does jump a bit, he continues to walk calmly out back.

Ronnie grabs the beer and gives her a quick peck. "Thanks, babe."

Emmett's hair raises slightly but he keeps walking. He marks the rock at the corner again, increasing his scent there, and then marks another tree in the middle. Coming back around the side he again squirts the remainder against a fencepost. The damaged leg was getting better.

He watches, for a time, from the side yard. She's brought him another can and he gives her a quick kiss on the cheek. Another growl rumbles. He's not sure how much longer he can stand to have the other male around.

But he was not at his best and she had invited the other male in.

She retrieves her can and stands, talking to him, as they watch the fire die down.

Grumbling, he walks over to her and nudges her hand.

She's startled when a furred muzzle pokes at her hand. She jumps a little and spills beer. It lands on him, her hand, and her arm. "Oh, god, Emmett. You scared me."

"Emmett? You named it?"

Ronnie watches with interest as Emmett's tongue works over the beer on his snout. He then licks it off her hand and arm.

"Hey, look at that! It likes beer."

"He, Ronnie. Yeah, a lot of animals do." Lyssa pats him absentmindedly.

They sit and talk some more,waiting for the coals to be ready.

Emmett sits on the blanket, watching.

Ronnie's arm is around her, which he doesn't like, but he has to wait to drive off this interloper. He'd be full strength in a couple of days.

Another check on the grill; the coals are deemed ready.

So she goes inside for the potatoes and the meat. He calls after her, "My beer's empty."

She grumbles under her breath. "First night back with me and you're getting fucking drunk."

She brings out the tray and a beer to find him pissing on the corner of the house. "Dammit, Ronnie! The bathroom's 10 steps inside."

"Sorry, babe, but when you gotta go, you gotta go. Right, dog?" He looks at Emmett as he puts himself back in his pants.

She sets the food on the grill and puts the potatoes on the fire.

As he comes over to deal with the meat she says, "Go wash your hands."

He grabs the beer as he grabs her. He says, in her ear, "Why? Your mouth's been there before and that wasn't a problem."

She pulls away. "You're such an ass."

Emmett takes a decided sniff. He smells the meat. He also smells the beginnings of the male's arousal.

He's seriously unhappy right now. First, the male had marked the corner of the house as his territory, and now, he was showing sexual urges for the female Emmett was after.

He wanted nothing more than to take a chunk out of him and drive him off.

However, he had to be mindful of the female. She wasn't his kind. But, she had fed him, treated him, put hands on him. She seemed content to let him stay here.

It was unreasonable for him to believe that no male would be sniffing around her. But, because of what she was, he couldn't follow his instincts.

He noticed, in her voice and stance, her annoyance with the male. His time would come.

Ronnie turned the potatoes and covered the grill again while he looked at the meat. "Hey, no corn?"

Lyssa comes back out with plates and silverware. "Corn didn't look any good. I'm gonna make a salad."

She turns to walk inside and he eyes Emmett. Under his breath he mumbles, "So, you like beer, huh?"

Ronnie goes inside after her and Emmett follows.

She's in the bathroom so he watches the dog as it stands ouside the bathroom. He grabs two more cans of beer and walks outside. "This'll be funny."

He empties the water out and pours a cold can of beer in, followed by the remainder of his warmer beer.

He pops the top on the last can and chugs half of it.

Then he pulls the grill cover off and puts the meat on.

His cellphone rings.

She comes out of the bathroom and is surprised to see Emmett at the door. "Oh! Hey, didn't want to stay outside with Ronnie, huh?"

"Well, he is being a bit of an ass about you." She crouches down, takes his muzzle and runs her hand up and down his head and back. "You wouldn't hurt me, would you?"

His response is licking her face.

After a couple of seconds, she fends him off. "OK. OK. I've gotta get the salad ready."

She tears up the romaine, slices carrots, onions, cucumbers, and tomatoes and assembles the salad.

Balancing the salad bowl and grabbing a couple containers of dressing, she goes back outside, bumping the screen door open with her hip. "C'mon, Em."

Ronnie's walking around the backyard, talking animatedly and swigging beer.

He raises the can to her, indicating his desire for another and she gives him a dirty look.

She first checks the grill. He hadn't turned the meat. Damn. Now it was overdone on the first side. She also turns the potatoes then turns back to the house.

Emmett's drinking out of the bowl.

Her beer is only half gone, but warm, so she goes back in to grab two more.

The first six pack was already gone. He'd already had 5 beers. Goddammit, Ronnie.

She puts on a long suffering look as she goes outside. She sets his drink on the table, then pops the lid and takes a drink of hers.

She checks the grill and puts the food on the plates. She then walks to the table and sits. It takes him a minute to notice.

KemMyst
KemMyst
1,303 Followers
12