Animal Lover Ch. 09

Story Info
Thomas approaches Lyssa.
5.2k words
4.67
65.6k
41

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KemMyst
KemMyst
1,302 Followers

Sorry it's been a while but I've been writing this one longhand before posting and it took a sudden turn on me. This chapter's a little longer to make up for it. Following chapter should come sooner.

KemMyst

*********

A light is seen at the back corner of Lyssa's house.

A police car driving by notes an F250 truck with a license plate of interest down the block from her house. The officer relays the information to the station and gets out of his car. He pounds on the door and receives no answer.

The house is dark, but for the flickering light at the back.

A dark form runs from the back of the house.

She lay in the small bed that night, covered in blankets, warm, but still awake. So many things were running through her head.

Thirty six hours and she was beginning to feel comfortable here. She liked Joanna, even though her mother acted like a royal bitch.

There were a lot of people here and they all seemed to be pretty close. Children running around. It really was like one big family.

She could find friends here.

The pack pulled together, care for, and protected each other.

Joanna had, with little tact, explained some important things to her tonight. She had to decide if she would formally join the pack, if she would submit to being changed to a werewolf. But the pack also had to accept her.

If she refused she had no protection at all, since she would not be a pack member. That was why Stephanie was assigned to watch over her. To protect her from the others, who were stronger than her, and to explain and allow for any unusual behavior on her part, until she had a better sense of how to act.

But, her entry to the pack would not be simple.

As a turned human and a new wolf, she would have no rank. She would be below even the Omegas.

Matings were generally between wolves of similar rank, as the rank of the couple, and their pups, depended on both. So, while a mating with Emmett would elevate her status, it would pull him down.

Joanna was right. Of course. He had a lot to lose with her. If status was that important to them and, apparently it was, why would he want her?

She could only think of one reason.

He had made her feel safe and secure when they were at her house, the last time she had felt that way had been before her family died.

This was one big family in the den, a family she could be a part of.

No one would hurt her here.

Warm, comfortable, she finally falls asleep.

Emmett returns to the den late, passing wolves engaged in various activities.

He trots to his room as a familiar voice touches his mind.

[You're gonna lose her if you wait much longer.]

[Go 'way, Jo.]

[OK, Mr. Miserable, be that way.]

That was it. No more prodding or cajoling, she just stopped 'speaking' to him.

Thomas looked hungrily at her the next morning but his own duties called him away. She felt a bit uncomfortable with the looks he gave her.

Stephanie took her to Joanna's room after the meal.

Joanna was almost vibrating with excitement. "What's going on?"

"Big party. The twins' naming ceremony is today."

"Which twins?"

"You saw them. Alison and Anthony's new pups. They're so cute. Today we get to find out their names and accept them into the pack."

"Isn't that automatic?"

"Pretty much, but it's still a good time. And we get to celebrate."

"So, who's invited?"

"Everyone. The whole pack. It'll happen just before dinner cuz we get to eat afterward."

"Oh. So it's a big deal then. Will I be keeping Stephanie from going?"

"I talked to Mom and Dad. As long as you stay on the outside, and don't do anything stupid, they think you should watch."

"OK, what's stupid?"

Joanna explains the ceremony to her and the activities that follow. Lyssa is a little shocked and a little appalled.

There's a huge bouquet of red roses on her bedside table when she returns to her room. She frowns. Emmett. It was too much.

Emmett finds something in the local news that keeps him away at lunch. He spends a lot of time reading and tracking down additional information.

He is both unnerved and saddened by what he's found.

Joanna, bouncing, leads Lyssa to the back of the hallway which is overlooked by a small balcony beside the grand staircase. Stephanie trails, as usual, and stands beside her.

As the hall begins to fill, Emmett approaches Lyssa, holding a single pale pink rose. As he offers it to her, he says, "Lyssa, there's something I need to tell you."

"This is a bit much, Emmett."

He looks confused and a small commotion attracts everyone's attention. [Emmett.]

"I've gotta go. I'll explain later."

She frowns as he heads up the stairs to take his place.

The proud parents present their twins as Tanya and Troy. Ariel and Randall examine the pups thoroughly, pronounce them sound, and accept them into the pack.

Emmett performs his own examination, getting a little growl from Troy which prompts laughter from the group. He concurs with the Alphas' assessment, and accepts the pups.

The rest of the pack adults, which Lyssa estimates to be about 40, then intone the line indicating their acceptance of the new pack members.

"We hereby accept Tanya and Troy as members of the Wyeth pack. All members are charged to teach them and keep them safe. We now celebrate these two new lives. Men, let us hunt!"

The men all strip down and change to wolves. Lyssa's familiar grey Emmett stands beside a very large dark brown wolf. Randall bolts down the stairs with Emmett at his heels. The rest of the males follow out the open front door.

Ariel and Alison bring the pups down the stairs. All the females touch or stroke the little ones as they pass.

A loose knot of women form around Alison and her pups, hugging, kissing, sniffing. After several more minutes of congratulations and admiration of the new pups, Ariel makes an announcement. "Ladies! Let us prepare for the successful return of our men!"

Almost as one, the women strip naked and change to wolf.

Ariel, a cream colored wolf with red across her back and haunches, leads female wolves of various sizes and colors out the open front door.

Stephanie looks longingly after them.

Lyssa looks at her. "You don't have to stay in here with me."

Stephanie looks back, considering. "I have orders to watch you."

"No, really." Stephanie plants her feet and crosses her arms over her chest. "OK, then, why don't we go outside?"

"You could be hurt."

"There's gotta be a place I can sit that's out of the way.

Stephanie chews her lip. "Alright, come with me. And, do not move from where I place you."

Lyssa nods.

Stephanie strips and changes to wolf.

She walks slowly out the front door, with Lyssa at her side, toward the stone circle Lyssa had noticed a couple of days prior.

Stephanie noses her to a little hummock off to one side and she sits. It was cool out here.

Stephanie sits beside her as they both watch two wolves fighting in the circle.

Lyssa gasped. There was snarling, circling, attacking. Teeth and claws out.

One wolf would be pinned, sometimes bleeding. Then those two would move off and another pair would take their place.

Stephanie stands and moves forward a couple of steps.

While Thomas has run out with the men, he circles back, called by the opportunity to get Lyssa alone.

Several howls go up in the distance.

The females all stop, and howl their reply.

Stephanie moves forward another couple of paces.

Thomas has skirted the area, found Lyssa, and now sees his chance.

Shifting to his hybrid form, he pads up behind her and grabs her.

Her slight shriek is lost behind the large hand over her mouth and the howling of the pack.

She struggles as he carries her off.

Randall and Emmett return first, each with a large buck. Both howl as they throw down their kills.

Ariel rushes up to Randall, rubs against his side, and licks his muzzle. She then rips open a leg and tastes both blood and flesh.

Several Omegas come up, on their bellies, and are allowed to take the deer away for preparation.

Randall is hard and dripping. Ariel touches his nose with hers, flicks her tail, and runs. He howls and takes off after her.

Emmett looks around the circle as some of the other males bring back their kills. [Stephanie, where is Lyssa?]

Stephanie turns and yelps in surprise. Sniffing around the area, she catches the scent of [Thomas] and takes off after him.

Emmett leaps over her and she cowers, tail between her legs. Emmett growls at her. [Mine.]

Ariel is only the first mated female to lead her mate on a chase through the woods.

He had proven himself worthy in one manner; he now had to prove his worth in another. He had to catch her.

She wanted him, wanted him badly. His prowess had inflamed her desire for him. But, as Alpha and wolf, she would not allow him to just take her. And so, she ran.

Winding around trees, over fallen limbs, through a small gorge. She worked around back toward the circle went he caught her.

Randall watched the smaller cream-red wolf in front of him, trying to gauge her movements. He was a bit distracted by her scent, but, oh, the prize that awaited him. [Mate. I almost have you.]

Nothing. She knew what he was trying to do and was having none of it.

There. A turn back toward the circle. He leapt an outcropping and tumbled her.

Moving quickly, he grabbed her by the scruff of her neck. She twisted, trying to get away.

He straddled her, grasping her ruff more tightly, and he felt her melt beneath him.

She crouched slightly and cocked her tail to one side. He immediately pushed forward, spearing into her with one thrust.

Wolven sex was generally rougher. He growled at her every time she shifted slightly. He pounded into her as his knot began to grow. He forced it inside her and she yelped and panted. After a few more minutes of shallower thrusting, he howls his completion. The force of his seed spilling into her brings her to climax as well. Her howl is closer to a low moan of pleasure.

Thomas has pulled her into a small thicket, the center cleared but surrounded by briars. He releases her and she screams and runs. He grabs her before she gets two steps, a hand over her mouth and an arm around her waist. "What's wrong, little one? You were willing yesterday. I'm sure we can find something pleasant to do."

She bites him. "Let me go."

He puts her at arm's length and slaps her.

Her ears ringing, her face stinging, she listens in horror as his claws close around her neck. "Quiet! You have no status here. I'm sure Joanna has taught you about rank."

She glares at him. "You will submit to me or I will tear your throat out. Since you aren't part of the pack I doubt I would even be punished."

Her croak of protest is lost in the sounds of a forest no longer silent.

Her hands futilely pull against the one around her throat.

His claws make short work of the jacket and shirt she is wearing. He growls and licks his lips as he looks at her heaving breasts.

He watches as the tips harden up in the cold and his free hand captures one.

"Randall", she croaks, squirming.

"Randall will not interfere. He's busy with his bitch right now."

Thomas neatly slices through the front of her bra, releasing her breasts to his eyes. He takes a nipple into his mouth and sucks and bites on it, while flicking the other with a claw.

She jerks and cries at the pain. "Emmett."

The hand holding her breast drops to her crotch and he strokes her through her jeans. "Has he been here yet, little one?" Her eyes open wide. "No. I see he has not." He brings her face closer to his, baring his canines.

"Well, he won't be able to satisfy you, after I'm done with you. And I doubt he'll want you, when I'm done."

[EMmettt!!]

He rips her jeans off. Blood begins to well from scratches on her legs and she whimpers at the pain.

He pulls her close now and whispers in her ear. "Do you feel that? It'll be inside you soon. I am so looking forward to this." His hard dick throbs between their bodies. His claws cut into her buttocks.

Now, pushing her away again, he leans forward and bites down on her right breast, breaking the skin. He licks the blood from the wound and throws her to the ground. Her breath is knocked out of her.

"Mine, now."

Grey fur mixes with skin as Thomas is sent sprawling into the briars.

Her familiar grey wolf stands between them.

[Stephanie, take her to Wade. Get her a dressing gown. Then take her to my room if I'm not back.]

[But...]

[Do as I say!]

Stephanie changes to her hybrid form and picks up a distraught Lyssa. She quickly turns and runs toward the house. [Wade. Den. The human is injured.]

Thomas comes up, bristling. He is a stocky, powerfully built brown wolf.

[The circle. Now!]

[My thoughts exactly, Em.]

The two males race to the stone circle, snarling at each other along the way.

Emmett issues his challenge as they enter and Thomas answers. Several heads turn their way and others begin to take notice as the two males begin to circle each other.

[So, she's mine if I beat you?]

[Never. She's mine. This is for hurting her. For thinking you had any right to touch her.]

[She's not pack and not marked. Makes her fair game.]

[She's not and you know it!]

[She was up for a little rough and tumble anyway. After all, you haven't talked to her, let alone touched her since you brought her here.]

[Then why did she scream my name?]

Emmett launches himself at Thomas as the other is shocked by that question. She couldn't have, she wasn't wolf. He was lying.

Emmett opens a gash on his shoulder as Thomas rolls, throwing Emmett off and coming up on his feet again.

They've sparred before and are fairly evenly matched, however, Emmett feels the fight much more keenly. Thomas had trespassed on his territory and hurt her. Thomas was primarily defending his actions and looking for a plaything.

Other wolves have now come up on the outskirts of the circle to watch the fight.

The men close again, mouths open, snarling and snapping.

Joanna has come out a side door at the sounds of the challenge and looks around. Emmett and Thomas in the circle. Stephanie and Lyssa were not in sight.

[Mom. Dad. It's Emmett and Thomas.]

The lazy reply comes back. [Their business, sweetie.]

[Lyssa's not here.]

[Probably... inside.]

Any other wolf without scheduled duties was watching the fight.

Joanna heads back into the house to look for Lyssa and Stephanie.

Wade beats them to the infirmary. Lyssa watches a grey wolf shoot past them. "Emmett?"

Stephanie's voice sounds odd, rougher. "No. That's Wade, our.. healer."

She sets Lyssa on a table and she whimpers at the pain in her legs.

Wade is a rather small man, with hazel eyes and wavy hair. "Doesn't look bad. Why am I here?"

"She's a human."

"Oh, right, right." He turns to grab some cloths and a basin. "We'd barely even bother with something like this."

He dabs at the marks on her neck and looks over her body. "My, my." He notices the teeth marks on her breast. "Thomas, was it?"

"Yes."

Wade rests a hand on her arm. "Goodness, you're cold."

He looks at her legs. "Mmm. Some of these are a bit deep. You'll have some scars, dear, but everything should be healed up in a day or two."

"Again, healer, human."

"Oh, yes. Then I suppose it will be longer."

Joanna has run through the house, looking for Lyssa, and finally picked up the scent that led her to the infirmary.

Lyssa has her arms wrapped around herself, teeth chattering.

"She's cold! Why didn't someone get her a blanket?"

"Don't have them here."

"Stephanie..."

[I failed, I won't leave her alone again.]

"Fine." Joanna takes off.

[Emmett said to get her a dressing gown and put her in his room.]

[I'll get it.] A pause. [It was Thomas, wasn't it.]

[Yes.]

Joanna comes back down and throws a robe around Lyssa, then a blanket.

"Lyssa. Lyssa?" Lyssa looks at her. "What would you normally clean wounds with?"

"I don't know. Umm. Peroxide. Uh. Betadine. Maybe alcohol."

Wade looks at Joanna. "Why would we need any of those?"

"Their bodies work differently, healer. Do we have any of them?"

"I'm not sure. Perhaps the cabinet."

Joanna finds a bottle of old peroxide and an almost empty bottle of alcohol in the cabinet.

Picking them up, she turns back. "Healer, I'll tend to her."

"Are you certain, dear? I could.."

"Since it isn't bad, I can do it. I think she'll feel better if I do."

"Really? Oh, well, then, by all means."

Thomas managed a quick leap onto one of the stones and hit Emmett from above.

Emmett went down on his knees with Thomas' weight as Thomas grabbed his ruff.

[Hey, you could be my bitch.]

Emmett growls and slams Thomas against the stone he jumped from, dislodging him.

They break apart and circle again.

[She kissed me outside her room last night.]

Startled, Emmett stumbles, and Thomas is on him again.

Lyssa winces and yelps as peroxide is poured into the scratches on her legs.

Stephanie stands by, impassive.

"I thought you didn't hurt women here."

Joanna looks up from her task. "No, Dad doesn't allow it."

"Then what happened?"

Joanna huffs. "Like I told you last night. You have no rank. You have no status in the pack because you aren't a member of the pack. That's why Mom assigned Stephanie to you."

"So. What he said is true. Anyone could hurt me, kill me, and they wouldn't be punished?"

"Some may think so but I doubt Dad'll see it that way. Unless you don't want to stay with us?" Lyssa just looks at her, angry, upset.

"I see." Joanna sighs. "I thought you were starting to like it here."

Lyssa grits her teeth. "Can you blame me?"

"I like you, Lyssa. I want you to stay."

"What is there here for me? Emmett doesn't..."

Stephanie speaks up. "Emmett realized you were missing, tracked you down, got Thomas off you. He's fighting for you right now."

"But.. he.. I don't get it."

"Are you hurt anywhere else?"

Lyssa bites her lip. "I'll get it." She reaches for the peroxide and the cloth.

"Just tell me where it is."

Lyssa slowly, almost fearfully, peels back the robe.

Joanna looks horrified, then schools her expression and carefully dabs at the marks on Lyssa's breast. Lyssa sucks in a breath at the pain. "Is that it?" Lyssa nods.

"OK. Stephanie, let's get her up to the room."

[Emmett said to put her in his room.]

Joanna smiles. [OK. Good.]

Thomas rakes his teeth down Emmett's shoulder. Emmett, in turn, manages to rake his claws down the inside of Thomas' leg.

Thomas, now unbalanced because of the leg, skips sideways.

Emmett rams him and knocks him over. Then gets his teeth around Thomas' throat.

[Submit] Emmett growls.

Thomas writhes, struggling to free himself.

[Submit, now.]

[She's not pack. She's not marked. You have no right.]

[Thomas. Submit. Or I will come down there to deal with you myself.]

Thomas goes still beneath Emmett's jaws at Randall's command.

Emmett growls again [Do you submit?]

Thomas grinds his teeth. [Yes.]

Emmett lets Thomas up as Randall and Ariel come into the circle, smelling of sex.

[Alright, explain to me what has happened.]

[He..]

[He..]

[One at a time. Thomas, begin.]

[She kissed me last night, outside her room. So, I pulled her away today to see if we could further our relationship.] Emmett maintains a low growl.

[Anything else?]

[Emmett hunted us down and knocked me off of her. Stephanie took her away and we came here.]

<[hat is your statement?] Thomas nods. [Emmett?]

[I discovered Lyssa was not with Stephanie. Stephanie was startled by her absence. We found the track with Thomas' scent and went after them. Just before I came on them, she screamed my name in her mind.] [Liar.]

KemMyst
KemMyst
1,302 Followers
12