Animalkind: Cobra

Story Info
A virus changes women into hybrids. Now it's Sandra's turn.
83.2k words
4.71
32.3k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrBZarr
MrBZarr
83 Followers

Ten years ago

A young scientist published an article on specialized magazines stating that she had developed a way to create a virus that could revolutionize medicine. Using genetic engineering and nanotechnology, she proposed to change the flu virus so that it could insert new genetic information on its targets, aiming to rectify its host body. Accordingly to this article, for each person treated would be developed a specific virus, with the desired genetic changes embedded on them. As released, the body changes on the host would be accelerated as soon as the new information were written on his genes, by the use of a energy build up provided by the virus. It would increase the cell proliferation rate temporarily until the changes were completed.

Her research was severely attacked when announced, as it violated several international agreements about genetic researches, and the scientist saw her promising career ended that day. Several governments banished the results of her research while several other scientists laughed at her, saying that her research was something more like witchcraft than science.

She also tried to show details of her work, but everyone shut the doors of scientific community to her. Unemployed and without prestige, she vanished.

Five years ago

A new kind of flu plagues mankind. Fortunately, the death rate of the now known as "animal flu" were far lower than the initial forecast from scientists. In no time were initiated researches to find an effective vaccine, but the virus were much more resilient than the common flu virus, making the task impossible.

These researches also noted that when a person was infected, he developed the common flu symptoms and after seven days he was cured. Later researches indicated that the virus remained on its host body, but caused no other symptoms. In a year, all people from the planet had this virus on their bodies.

Three years ago

Rumors about mutations start to appear. Women from all around the globe began to change partially into animals. Scientists hurry to find an explanation to this phenomenon until they noticed a pattern. Only women were affected and the animal they turned into was random. The extent of their changes also oscillated from woman to woman. Some would only grow fur or feathers while others ended up with new limbs, like arms, legs and tails.

In common, all the transformed women kept their reproductive systems intact, bigger breasts, long hair and well defined body. Their sexual appetite also increased a lot.

Fearing the worst, the governments isolated every transformed woman. In several countries, women were discriminated in the slightest sign of mutation. After six months, scientists were able to track down the clues and discovered that the animal flu virus, that everyone thought were inactive inside everyone, were the responsible by that mutation outbreak.

In no time, the scientists related the virus effects to the research of that infamous scientist several years ago. The authorities, convinced of her involvement in this matter, invaded her last known address.

On that place, abandoned years before, they found evidences that she had planned everything. In several diaries they found out that the scientist got angry at press and everyone, the ones responsible by the end of her career. She was determined to prove everyone that she was capable to create a virus to eradicate all diseases and including the ability to repair lost members and tissues on the human body.

As the notes stated, she created a super virus, able to infect everyone. This virus would carry the genetic information that would replace the target's genetics. After accelerating the cellular grow on the host and end its programmed task, the virus would enter into hibernation mode, only activating again when the host was injured. This would allow the host to recover quickly from any injuries.

The notes also indicated that she did not want to cause mankind extinction, just show her point of view in this matter. They discovered that she had established a private laboratory to develop her research without external financing. She had several assistants under her supervision, but the names identified on the diaries were from several people that had disappeared some months ago.

The virus that plagued mankind had a peculiar way of attacking women. He had been programmed to keep the female reproductive system intact and to increase some feminine features, like breasts and body. There were around a hundred virus variations, each one with genetic information of one animal. The effects on each woman were different. When a woman was infected, she would be stable until one virus variant dominated the others inside her body. When that happened, this variant would eliminate the others from the host's body and would activate. Accordingly to studies, even if the woman was infected with equal quantities of each virus, the result would be always around 50% mammals, 30% birds, 10% reptiles, 5% arthropods and 5% insects. In reptiles, only 1% of the transformed woman had some kind of poison. This proportion was around 25% in arthropods and insects.

With the release of these discoveries, the world breathed relieved. After the governments freed all transformed women, it was not long until several of them had resumed their relationships and started to get pregnant. When they started to giving birth, their children were extensively examined and there were no apparent mutation or genetic changes on them. Detailed genetic analysis made some time later indicated that only a few genes on the infected woman were changed, while her eggs always carried the genes that were not affected.

Later discoveries indicated that the women only changed after puberty, although no one could predict when a woman would start to change. When a woman changed into an animal able to lay eggs, those eggs were always infertile.

Nowadays, Wednesday, 20h

Sandra and Marcus were a married couple of twenty something years old. They had married five years ago and owned a house in a good neighborhood. They lived on a mid size country city and were both employed. Marcus was a computer engineer and was not exactly athletic. On the other side, Sandra was a lawyer and always kept her body in shape. Besides the differences, they loved each other and did not care about the transformations if they could keep together.

They had caught the animal flu when it had spread around the world, but Sandra had not changed yet. They were expecting her to change at any moment now, but there was no way to tell when that would happen. They often talked about the animals that she could change into.

"Last night I saw a cat woman that was really stunning!" Sandra stated. "I think I would like to keep being a mammal."

"I don't know." Marcus said. "I heard about some women that went feral after changing into cats."

"I heard that too, but these cases were as low as 5% of the total. And this percentage is even higher on some other species."

"I heard about some pretty changes too, like the ones that got the lower body of a giant spider."

"Are you really into those? I think it would be horrible to change into a spider! Even more when I know that a good percentage of then result in venomous women!"

"But you know that we could sell your poison for a good price!"

"Well, I would not complain on having a personal business, but I would hate to have eight legs!"

The women often used to open businesses to sell the products they produced. There were a high demand for antivenin serums, because mainly by the cases of aggression and accidents. Sometimes the transformed women stung her partners accidentally. Other times, they stung her adversaries on fights. Some women sold their venom; other ones sold less aggressive products, like eggs, fur and feathers. All of them always made good money because the supply was restricted to them. It was estimated that around 10 to 20% of changed women had something useful to sell.

Sandra and Marcus talked until bed time, when they went to their room. Before going to bed, they went to shower together. Marcus took the opportunity to joke Sandra about her changes.

"Hey! Are those horns on your forehead?"

"Don't joke about that! You know that would be the worst thing that could happen to me!"

"I know you hate that one! That's where the fun is."

They ended the shower and while drying, Sandra noticed something.

"My skin is so dry today! I keep using my creams and it is still rough!"

"Have your changes started for real?"

"I hope not. I want to live as human for some more time."

"And if it has started, there were nothing we can do about that, just follow up the changes."

After that, they went to bed and slept hugging each other.

Thursday, 06h30

Marcus woke up and felt Sandra's skin dry and rough. He looked better at her and noticed that there her skin was something different.

"Sandra! I think you are definitely changing!"

"Stop joking like that! You know I don't like that!"

"The problem is that today I am not joking! Look!"

Sandra looked at her arms and saw no hair on it. She noticed that all the hair from her neck down had fallen while she was asleep.

"That's great! Now I would not have to shave anymore. Am I changing? Which animal will I change into?"

"It is still early for us to know that. I think that in some more days we will discover. What animals had rough skin?"

"Several! And this is expected to happen when the changes start. There is really no way for us to know that now."

She got up and put some more moisturizer on her body. She noticed that her skin were rougher on her arms and body. Her legs were still normal, besides they did not have any hair on them anymore. After Marcus left to his work, she called the hospital and scheduled a genetic evaluation.

The genetic evaluations were common those days. When a woman suspected she was starting to change, she would use this evaluation to try to determine what species she was turning into and to try to determine what would be the extension of the changes. The results were inconclusive on most cases, but the slight possibility to have some information beforehand were motive enough to them to keep trying.

She only got a schedule to next Monday, after the holyday weekend. It had to be just on that week that she started to change. The Friday will be a holyday and everything but some markets would close. Until Monday, if her changes were minor, she probably would not know what species she will turn into. She was anxious to get some information, even knowing she would change sooner or later. The uncertainty made her nervous and anxious.

She avoided think about that and concentrated on doing house chores and preparing lunch. Marcus always lunched with her at home. When he arrived, the lunch was served on the table and Sandra was ready to go to work. They chatted while eating.

"Have you noticed any more changes?"

"No. Up to now I only have a rough skin and no body hair. But these can happen to almost every woman nowadays. If my changes were slight, maybe I should not even worry about that."

"I hope so."

They chatted and Sandra was relieved she could eat everything normally and did not feel strange in any way. She was grateful that she had not the most severe symptoms when changing, like some high intolerance to normal food.

After lunch, they went to their work. Later, when they were back home, they talked about their days, had dinner and explored Sandra's body one more time, but they did not find anything different about it.

Friday, 07h30

Marcus woke up first, as he always did, and hugged Sandra from behind. He did not have to work that Friday and it was great to stay in bed for some more time. But when he hugged her, he felt something pressing into his belly that should not be there. He lifted the blanket she was under, seeing a tail of about six inches just above her ass.

"Sandra! You are developing a tail!"

"I already told you not to joke about that."

She turned to talk to him and felt something under her ass. She got up quickly and looked at it, seeing her new tail.

"Marcus! I have a tail! What happens now?"

"Easy! Calm down! First of, I promise to you never to joke about your possible changes, since you had definitely started yours and the fun is gone. In second place, we already expected that to happen. We only have to know what species that tail is from. It is too much wide to be from a mammal."

"Do you think so? Kangaroos have a wide tail too."

"That's true. And it is so smooth. We will have to wait some more time. Can you hide it for now?"

She tried to control her tail and discovered she could move it a little. She lowered it and it covered her ass. It was still prominent, but she could use a dress and it would not show under it.

"I can keep it down without problems. I sill use some dress for now and after I end my changes, I will buy some clothes to my new body."

"Let's hope for the best. At least today is a holiday."

She decided then to keep her mind off her changes and did some house chores. Marcus went to the internet to dig some information about the changes. He found out that tails grew in variable speed and that it was impossible to tell its final size until the end of the changes. If her tail had grown up six inches overnight, what size it would be at the end?

Marcus prepared lunch that day. He always prepared lunch when he did not have to work. Then they seated at the table to eat.

"My tail is bothering me even more now."

"Have it grew more? Let me see it."

She lifted her dress and Marcus saw that her tail was eight inches long. He got it with his hand, sending shivers over her body.

"Easy there! It is sensible!"

"Are you feeling when I touch your tail?"

"Yes! I feel your hand on it like you are touching my ass, but much more intense."

She seated again, but this time she kept her tail extended behind her.

"That way is better. Do you have any idea from what species my tail is?"

"I don't know. Like you said, it could be from a Kangaroo. What impresses me is that it grew two inches in a few hours. What will be its final size?"

"Wow! I have not thought about that! Now I am scared!"

"Calm down! I will be at your side to comfort you. It could happen that your changing time will be brief and your tail end up small."

They lunched normally and after that Sandra went to bed to rest because she was tired. It was common the woman feel tired while changing because she usually used all her energy to change. After putting away the dishes and putting the leftovers on fridge, Marcus went to their bedroom. He turned on their air conditioning system and lay beside her. She was lying naked with her belly up and her tail was extended between her legs. It had grown some more after lunch.

- It is growing quickly. Can you still move it?

She lifted her tail until it was covering her vagina. After that, she moved it from side to side, rubbing it on her legs.

- I can move it any way I want. It is quite flexible.

- This is interesting! And exciting too!

He started to pass his hands over her body and tail. She closed her eyes to feel his touch. She was feeling his touch warmer then normal and was enjoying the sensations. Marcus ran a finger on her pussy and she moaned with pleasure. He started to suck on her nipples and she moaned louder. In no time she had an orgasm and turned over him as soon as he removed his clothes. She impaled herself with his cock and felt even more pleasure. He was running his hands on her body and breasts, making her hornier. Some time later, he felt her pussy muscles clench his cock and her body tensing. Both of them had an orgasm at the same time. He was feeling her pussy pulsing while she had two more orgasms in a row. After that, he cuddled her and she slept with his cock still inside her. He caressed her body some more before he slept too.

Some hours later, when it was darkening outside, he woke up. She was still asleep over him and still had his cock inside her. He then caressed her back and peeled of a patch of skin. He put her to the side and noticed that all her skin was peeling of, like she had a sunburn. He also noticed that her tail was now twelve inches long.

"Sandra! My love! Your skin is peeling of!"

"Humph! Let me sleep some more! I am tired!"

"You already slept for some hours. Your tail grew some more too!"

Still a little sleepy, she woke up and saw the size of her tail. She also noticed the skin all around her.

"What is that?"

"I told you your skin was peeling of."

"I had not thought it was that much!"

"It is not uncommon that women have this reaction when changing. It is your skin renewing to the further changes that are coming."

"At least my skin is smoother now. What will be the changes on my skin? Will I grow fur?"

"Are you feeling it something different?"

"No. I only feel it smoother now. And have you realized that my back is darker than my belly?"

"Just a little, but it is hard to notice. What about your tail? How are you feeling it now that it is longer?"

"I keep feeling all of its extension when I touch it. I also think it is growing faster now, don't you think?"

"Yes. But it is normal that tails and new limbs grow faster after lunch, since you were full of energy and raw material."

Since it was darkening outside, they got up and went to the kitchen to eat something. Sandra was still a little groggy, but felt better when they were at the kitchen.

"Wow! I am still sleepy!"

"This is normal. Your body is changing. This is depleting your energy levels. I expect you to take long naps until your changes finish."

"Well, I want not to feel so sleepy. Can you go to the market and buy me some energy drinks? It is said that they are good to someone that is going through the changes."

"It will increase your change speed too. Are you sure?"

"I don't want to be that sleepy, that's for sure."

"Ok, then. Are you going with me?"

"I am ashamed to go out like this. Why don't you go alone?"

"No. I rather go with you. And so many women had gone through the changes nowadays that it is getting harder to find a normal one. Besides that, if you don't want to show your tail, I think you still can hide it under your dress."

She ended up agreeing with him. In the car, she seated on her tail and left it between her legs. She also noticed that it was long enough now to reach her navel. In the market, they only got some energy drinks packs and returned home.

When they arrived, they ate something and went to bedroom again. She was drinking her third can of energy drink.

"You take easy with that or you will not sleep today! I already told you that energy drinks can accelerate your changes!"

"Yes, I know. I decided to speed up my changes a little to try to identify what species I am turning into. I am anxious to know."

"I also want to know, but I fear you go feral!"

"The energy drinks don't change how deep will be my changes. And I am not letting some animal control me. You will see!"

"That's the spirit! I promise I will be with you, no matter what happens."

They kissed each other and started to caress each other. After that, while Marcus was watching TV, Sandra was hugging him, feeling his body heat. Some hours later, both of them were asleep.

Saturday, 07h.

When Marcus woke up next morning, he noticed that Sandra was still hugging him. Her body was a little colder than normal, even under the blankets. He started to caress her body and felt her tail. It was longer than the day before.

Curious to see what was happening to her, he removed the blanket and she did not reacted. He noticed her tail was now at least three feet long and was even wider on its base. The tip of her tail was thinner and her legs were apart, like they were moving to her side to open some space to her tail. At night her skin had peeled of again and now it was easier to see that it was developing a pattern. Her back was darker than her belly and that was some kind of texture on her skin.

MrBZarr
MrBZarr
83 Followers