Animalkind: Loving Tigress

Story Info
It's Julie time to change. Will Robert like it?
53.7k words
4.62
21.5k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrBZarr
MrBZarr
83 Followers

Disclaimer: This story depicts several transformation topics, like furry, futanari and gender bender. If you don't like it, keep distance.

*****

Animalkind: Loving Tigress

Julie was afraid of her fate. Around two years ago, she learned in the news that several women started to change into part animal hybrids. The changes were random and affected only women. At first, the governments around the globe established quarantine areas on each city, where the mutated women were taken. But after the discovery that the virus already had spread throughout the globe and that everyone had been infected by some mad scientist, the government set the changed women free.

Julie had no sign of changes yet, but she knew her time to change was closer than ever. She had just married Robert and was afraid of his reactions if she changed. Julie has saw couples breaking apart after the woman changed. She also saw couples who strengthened their bonds after this fate. As the news said, every woman would change. Julie just prayed that her changes were minimal. There were lots of women who had gone feral and were being held captive because they were too much animal to be free.

Robert, on the other side, knew that Julie's fate was to be an animal, sooner or later. He was worried about her changes being on the wild side, but he believed that their love would surpass every barriers.

Julie was 5'5" high, 25 years old and had a lean and athletic body. She had long brunette hair, her eyes were in a captivating tone of blue and her skin was perfectly tanned. Her B cup breasts were perfect for her size. She worked as a receptionist at an office building in the city and had a good relationship with everyone. She did not discriminate the changed woman because she knew she would change too. She even was friend of a German Shepherd Dog hybrid girl, Lucy, who had only some fur over her abdomen, a nice tail and a long tongue she insisted on keep hanging out of her mouth.

Robert was tall, 6'5" high, older, 27 years old, and also had an athletic body. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. His muscles were well cared and his abs was his pride and joy. He worked as a PE teacher at a local high school and was known as a terror by his students. He usually made them exhaust on his classes, trying hard to put all his students into shape. He also had nothing against changed women. He knew several ones and also knew Lucy. He thought she was fun to be around, since he always teased her with a ball or a Frisbee.

On a Friday night, they were watching some TV when Julie brought the matter.

"Robert, what will you do when I change?" - She asked, afraid of the answer.

"Dunno, maybe throw you some balls for you to run and catch! That would be hilarious." He answered, already snickering.

"I am serious! I will change and we don't know what I will become! I can be a hideous monster, like a spider, or I can be venomous, like a rattlesnake. I can even change into a mare and become wild!"

"Don't force yourself too much! We don't know what will happen. So, the best thing we can do now is wait and see what happens. When you change, then we can see what we will have to do. I just know that I love you and that you won't walk away from me that easy."

They kissed and Julie felt somewhat relieved. She loved her husband too and wasn't going to worry about his feelings. Not until she changed.

Saturday, 06h.

Julie woke up early, smelling something different. She sniffed the air, trying to identify that smell. She turned to her husband and the smell was stronger. She sniffed his body and found out that he smelled too good. She rested her face on his chest and kept feeling that smell. She was getting horny by her husband's smell and started to caress his chest. She was getting hornier by the minute and had some naughty thoughts. She slipped her hand down to his dick and started to stroke it gently. Robert stirred on the bed and she stopped. When she felt he was sleeping again, she continued to stroke his member and felt it getting harder.

Her pussy was almost dribbling in anticipation, but first she went down on him and sucked his dick slowly and savoring his smell. She knew she was getting were she wanted when she saw Robert's face of pleasure, although he was still sleeping. Then she removed her clothes and climbed over him, allowing his penis inside her waiting pussy.

When he entered her, she had an almost instant orgasm. She felt like she was in heat, and she wanted more. She started to pump her ass up and down, feeling great at each stroke. Robert woke up with her movement and grabbed her tight. She moaned and accelerated the pumping. Robert then caressed her nipples and that sent her over the edge. Julie started to moan louder when the orgasm hit her. Then she felt Robert tense his body and then his dick started to spasm and filled her pussy with his sperm. She went over the edge again as a huge orgasm hit her. Then, she laid on his chest, his cock still inside her.

"What a wake up call!" Robert said. "What do you have today?"

"Your smell did that to me, handsome." She said. "Do you have a new lotion?"

"No, it was the same as ever. But if you want, I can use it again."

"Not necessary! Your smell is just perfect!"

Then Julie lifted her body and felt his cock slipping out of her. She rolled her eyes as a new wave of pleasure washed her body.

"I need to do that again!"

"Do that what?"

As soon as Robert finished asking, he saw Julie all over his cock again. She swallowed it and sucked it until he was hard again. He was surprised, since she did not like to give blowjobs and was never adept to morning sex. But he enjoyed her and when he was hard enough, she climbed him again and rode his dick one more time. Her pussy was tight and she was moaning louder than normal. She came several times until he came again inside her. When he came, she collapsed over his chest, keeping his cock inside her body.

"Now definitely there is something wrong about you!" He said, worried.

"So I don't want to be right again! That was wonderful!" She said, her eyes glowing in pleasure.

"I think you started to change." He said, uncertain.

Julie's expression went from joy to worry in a second.

"Do you think? Why?" She was puzzled.

"You know what I am saying. You woke up eager to have sex, this is the first symptom."

"What do I do now?" She almost screamed.

"First, calm down. It is not as if you were sentenced to death. Second, let's take a shower and have a breakfast. I think better with a full stomach."

Julie released his penis from inside herself, feeling a new wave of pleasure and they went to the bathroom. Robert noticed her ass swaying. He loved that ass of hers. After the shower, clothes and breakfast, they started to talk about her fate in their living room.

"We need to know what I will become!" Julie said, worried.

"There is no way to find out that now. We will have to check your body from time to time to see if you get anything different." Robert stated. "I know you are worried, but there is no way for you to get out of this."

"I hope you stay with me after I change. Please, don't run away from me."

"Are you crazy? I love you! And I will never walk away! Even if you turn into a cockroach, I will stand at your side."

"Cockroach? Do you think I can be one? What gave you this idea?" Julie was almost panicking.

"Take easy! It was just an example. Let's wait for more changes first."

Julie nested on Robert chest and cried. He knew she was afraid of changing, but there was nothing that they could do about it. A little later, she slept at his chest and he put an arm over her, protecting her. He flipped through some channels on TV and waited for her to wake up. He knew she would be better after sleeping some more.

Julie awoke some time later, still nested on her husband chest. She felt his smell and thought it was better than that morning. She tried to fight her horniness, but soon her inner battle was over, as she started to stroke his chest and belly. She felt his muscles and felt her pussy needing some more action.

"Take it easy, baby! You can control your urges, if you want. "

"I want you! Since this morning all I want is to have sex with you."

"Let's just wait until this night. If we keep at that pace, I will be spent by the end of the day."

"Ok. But I need to scratch a little spot!"

Julie went to their bathroom and started to stimulate her clitoris. In no time she came and moaned. She continued to stimulate herself until she felt another orgasm approaching. When she was almost cumming, she put two fingers inside her pussy and it was like a dam was opened. She felt a huge orgasm, much bigger than any other she had until now. She moaned loudly and kept coming for several seconds. When she finished, she was satisfied. She cleaned herself the most she could, but she was still feeling her smell. Then she joined her husband again.

"Wow. I can't imagine what you did there." He said.

"It was wonderful. Do you think I will be a sex crazed bimbo after my changes?"

"No, you are too smart for that. I was thinking more on the line of a nymphomaniac!"

"I am still worried. What can I do?"

"How about preparing some lunch? Or do you want to go out?"

"I think I want to eat some steak today. Let's go out and enjoy the outside while I can."

"Don't say that. When you finish changing, you will be beautiful and we will go out again."

They changed their clothes and Julie used some perfume to hide her pussy smells that she still smelled. The restaurant where they went was near their house and had a famous steak that both loved. Julie never could finish her steak before, but today wasn't an ordinary day.

They ordered their steaks and Julie ordered hers well cooked. Robert liked his on the rare side and ordered it. They were enjoying the view of the streets when Julie started to wonder.

"I see so many changed woman nowadays that there is times I think I am the different one."

"There are a lot of unchanged women going around too. You just notice the changed ones because they are different."

"Soon I will be different too. How much would I change?"

"I told you, there is no way to tell that now, so there is no point on being worried."

Their meals arrived and they started to eat. Julie felt her steak so tasteful that she ate everything and then ordered a second one, but this time she ordered a medium rare.

"Wow! You are hungry!" Robert said.

"I think I am! But the taste of this steak was marvelous. And I saw how you are enjoying yours that I had to try a medium rare today."

"Maybe your hunger is just because you are worried about your changes."

"It may be, but I also read that women can develop a great appetite while changing. But all I need now is to eat some more."

Robert had read that too. The women appetite grew so they could store energy to go through the changes. He thought that this was another symptom, but said nothing to Julie. Her second steak came a few minutes later and she ate everything again. This time, she felt sated and they returned home.

When they arrived, they watched some TV and Julie slept again cuddling on her husband chest. Some hours later, Robert was worried because Julie was still sleeping. He caressed her arm and she stirred before opening her eyes.

"Hey, pretty! If you sleep all day, you will not sleep at night!"

"It was good to sleep on your chest. I need to cuddle in you."

"So cuddle, just don't sleep any more. Have you felt something different about your body?"

"No, it seems the same. Have you noticed something?"

"No. I was wondering if this is just a prank your head is playing with you."

"I don't know. But I do feel hornier today."

"Maybe it's just the time of your cycle. You are on the pill, aren't you?"

"Of course I am! I did not skip a single day!"

"Good!"

"Now let me drink some water. And you don't move from here! I want to nest on you again!"

Julie stood and stirred again. Then, she felt a small pain over her ass and reach to scratch it. It was then that she felt something different.

"Robert! I felt something strange on my body!"

"Were? I can't see anything different!"

"Here, at the top of my ass."

She removed her shorts and Robert saw a little nub, almost half an inch of size, protruding from where her spine ended.

"You have a small nub in here." Robert put a finger on it and felt it twitch. "Hey, it moved!"

"I felt when you touched me! Is this a tail?" Julie was worried again.

"Maybe, but it is too small to notice. We will have to wait until it develops so we can identify it."

"Great, now I am going to have a tail."

Julie went to the kitchen to drink some water but then took the opportunity to eat some leftovers they had. After eating a lot without realizing, she drank the water and then returned to her husband. She cuddled again on his chest.

"What took you so long?"

"I was hungry and ate some leftovers we had on the fridge."

"Were you already hungry?"

"Yes, it has been some hours since our lunch."

"This hunger must be to fuel your changes. I am impressed on how much you are eating today."

"Do you think I will change a lot? I don't want to be an animal!" She said, pouting.

"We have no choice but to endure this together. I promise you I will be here for you!"

Julie kissed her husband and he hugged her, she felt aroused again and this time she gave in. She started to kiss his mouth, chest and belly and soon she was near her objective. She unbuttoned his pants and pulled his cock out. He was anticipating this and it was already engorged. She took it on her mouth and sucked it slowly; savoring every new smell she was feeling. She felt like her pussy would leak at any moment now and removed her shorts and panties. Then, she mounted her husband and put the tip of his cock on her pussy. She played a little with it before letting him enter her pussy. She went directly to an orgasm and it kept coming for several seconds. Her pussy seemed tighter and was stretching just enough to give her lots of pleasure.

She felt the pressure building inside her and soon she came hard. She did not stop and continued to move up and down until she came again. Robert then removed his cock from her pussy, stood up and put her on fours over the sofa. He entered her pussy from behind and she screamed in pleasure one more time. He saw that her little nub as twitching like mad. She came several more times before Robert came inside her. She screamed again in pleasure as another orgasm hit her. After that, Robert removed his dick from her pussy and she moaned. Then he sat at her side and pulled her to his chest. She was spent and started to lick his chest before realizing what she was doing.

They took a quick shower and Julie prepared some dinner to them. Robert ate just a little and saw Julie eating and repeating twice before being sated again. After that, they realized that they were too tired to be awake and hit the bed early that night.

Sunday, 06h.

Julie woke up early feeling stronger smells than the last day. She was cuddling on her husband, her face buried under her arm. She lifted her head and sniffed the air, realizing the smell was coming from her husband and was stronger. She sniffed his neck and chest, savoring that wonderful smell. Then she saw her on the full length mirror near their bed. Her hair was a mess and she felt like her skin was rougher than normal. She felt the base of her spine and found out that her nub had developed into a 4 inches tail overnight.

She turned to her husband and hugged him. She felt his smell again and it was playing some numbers on her head. He opened his eyes and saw his wife looking at him, scared.

"Good morning, beauty!"

"Good morning! I am changing, definitely!"

"What did you found out today?"

"My tail"

She turned and showed him her tail, just above her panties. It was small and had the same texture as her skin. When he touched it, she felt an electric tingle throughout her body.

"Don't do that!"

"Why? Is it painful?"

"It is painfully erotic!" And she jumped over him, kissing him over all his body. She moved to his cock and swallowed it. While she was sucking him, Robert turned her pussy to his side and licked it. She almost came when he touched her and came as soon as he started to suck her pussy and clitoris. She moaned with his dick on her mouth and he did not stop. He grabbed her little tail while sucking her pussy and she moaned louder before coming again. Then she turned over and impaled herself on his cock. As soon as he slid inside her, she came again. After some time, she was satisfied and rested on her husband chest.

"That was good!" Julie said.

"Beyond good, if you allow me to say. I am almost enjoying your changes."

"I am enjoying them too much too! I think my sex drive is off the charts now!"

"That's so good. I can't stop thinking what will come next."

"Do you think I should speed up the changes a little?"

"Is there any way to do that?"

"Yes, it has been documented that energy drinks can speed up the process."

"That's up to you! You are the one changing!"

"Can you buy several energy drinks today? I will see if I want to change faster. If I come to a conclusion that I want, then I will take them."

"Ok, leave that to me. I will just have a breakfast and go buy your energy drinks."

"Oh, and buy some more food too. I think I am going to empty our stock quickly."

They took a shower together, where Julie showed Robert that she could bend her tail any way she wanted. After the shower, she put on a small dress that was clearly showing her tail and fixed breakfast to them. Robert ate and then went to the market. When he came back, he heard Julie moaning on the living room. He put the stuff on the kitchen counter and went to the living room to enjoy the show. Julie had her eyes closed and was enjoying her orgasm when he saw her stop and open her eyes.

She ran to him and soon they were engaged in sex again. She had a five inch tail now and was eager to orgasm again. When he came, she felt another orgasm and melted on his arms. Robert put her on the sofa and saw her start to lick her hand and ran it across her face. She did that for some time and Robert was just enjoying, already knowing what kind of animal she would turn into. She stopped licking when she saw that he was watching her.

"You are going to be a cute cat!" He said to her.

"A cat? Why?"

"It's because you were licking yourself just now!"

She blushed when she realized what she was doing and ran to the bathroom. She took a real shower and dressed before going back to the kitchen.

"Are you going to like to live with a cat woman?"

"If you continue to treat me like you have been treating, there is no way I can't like."

"Did you buy the energy drinks?"

"Of course I did! I was out just to buy them."

He handed her a can and she drank it in a single gulp.

"Hey, take easy on that. You don't know its effects."

"Don't worry; I won't fall into fours if I drink a lot of this stuff. The speed of the changes is different from woman to woman, but it is very rare to have some woman to change in two days. The normal time frame of the changes is around seven to fifteen days. If I speed up the process enough, I can do it on four to ten days."

"That won't affect your changes?"

"No. The extension of the changes is already programmed on my genes before it starts to show. So, I will be what is programmed on my genes in less or more time, depending only on the amount of energy I have."

MrBZarr
MrBZarr
83 Followers