Animalkind: Not Quite a Fairy Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah gave a small smile to her husband and kissed him on his cheek. Then she proceeded on checking her body. She touched her hips fins and felt their texture.

"I can feel them as a part of my body. They felt like my legs."

"That's because they probably were your legs. Can you move them?"

Sarah tried and Charles saw as the fins started to move, flapping on her hips.

"Yes, I can move them. Now I have to learn how to swim with these new appendages."

She bent her tail and found out that she couldn't bend it forward, only to the sides. But she could bend her abdomen just like before. She bent her tail the maximum she could and found out that it bent until it was touching her hips.

"Wow! I never thought you were that flexible!"

"I didn't imagine too! It is a shame I can't bend it forward. Sit down will be a problem now."

"We will think about a solution to this problem. I can install a big aquarium on the living room and you can watch TV through it." Charles grinned.

"You don't dare to put me on an aquarium!" Sarah said before realizing that Charles was making fun of her. Then she grinned too and splashed her tail on the water, sending some water on his face.

Sarah continued to explore her body and soon she found her ass and pussy. Her ass was now near the second fin on her tail, almost at the tip. Her pussy, on the other hand, was just were she was expecting and seemed like a slit on her body. It remained closed and opened easily when she pushed the skin apart. She noticed her claws and webbed hands and took a closer look on them.

"Well, now I have to forget using rings forever!"

"But your hands are beautiful and they are still slender like a woman's."

Sarah kissed Charles again as her mood was improving.

"Thank you! Before I continue to explore my body, can we have some breakfast? I am starving again."

"Of course we can. I will put some clothes on and take you to the dinning room. Do you think you can still stay outside the water?"

"I hope so! I don't want to be prisoner of the water. Until now I could use only fresh water and did not try salt water yet and it did not felt wrong on my body."

"Only way to be sure is to try then."

Charles dressed some clothes and helped Sarah to put a robe over her body and get on the wheelchair. Sarah had to sit sideways to be able to bend her tail down, but she managed to get comfortable. Charles took Sarah to the dinning room and she ate a large amount of meat. Charles ate something and then watched as Sarah finished another chunk of meat.

"I am relieved that we have enough money to buy meat for you!"

"I am worried with the fact that I am still changing! What else will happen to me?"

"I don't know, but I think we will know if you continue to eat that much soon enough. Want some energy drinks to follow?"

"What do you think? May I speed up my changes again?"

"That's your decision. You will change anyways."

"Then hand me some cans! I am feeling bold again!"

Charles handed her the cans she asked and she downed them in one gulp.

"Now I want to go to the pool. My skin is drying and is starting to itch. I think that I need to be in the water more than I thought."

"Later we can try and put some wet towels over your body."

Then Charles took her to the pool and she dove immediately. She felt some pain at her gills and surfaced a moment later.

"Today it is harder to breathe under water! I felt some pain at my gills!"

"I think Julio must have cleaned the pool today. Maybe he put some chloride on it and it is hurting you."

Charles confirmed with Julio that he had put chloride on the water and cleaned the pool that morning. Charles asked him to do a favor and fill Sarah's bed with salted water. Then Charles told Sarah of his plan.

"Do you intend on putting me confined on my bedroom today?"

"It's not that. I will try to make the pool more comfortable to you, but I have to empty it before I can fill it again. It will take some hours to do that, so I think you will be confined during that time."

"Well, if there is no other way, it's ok to me."

When Julio informed them that the tub was filled with salted water, Charles took Sarah to their bedroom and she entered her pool. She felt better immediately.

"Wow! This water is so more comfortable than fresh water! I feel better on it!"

Then Sarah dove and breathed under water before surfacing again.

"And it is easier to breathe under water too!"

"It's good to know that you liked it! Now I need to instruct Julio to do some modifications and I will be soon over here again."

"Ok. I will rest on this water while you do that."

Charles left Sarah and went to the pool. Julio was removing the fresh water from the pool and preparing it to receive some salted water. Charles looked at the sea and had an idea. He called his friend and contractor Mike and asked several questions about building something new to him. After some affirmative answers, Charles asked him to start immediately and to finish the building as soon as possible.

By the lunch time, Charles went to the bedroom to call Sarah for lunch. She was still sleeping and he noticed that she was bigger. Her tail grew and she was now eight feet long. Her human body was still the same and her face hadn't changed. Her claws were now two inches long and were all black. Her hair was longer too and seemed to be a foot and a half long. Charles put a hand on the water and Sarah opened her eyes immediately. Her eyes were still blue, but her pupils seemed different.

"Wow! You wake up quickly now!"

"I know; I can feel if anything touches the water. Hey! I am bigger!"

"I saw that when I entered the room! You seem to be growing."

"What will be my final size? How big is a tiger shark?"

"I saw that tiger sharks can be up to seventeen feet long."

"I will be a giant if I grow to that size!"

"Yes, but this is the size of the biggest one ever seen. I think you will grow just enough to have a well proportioned body. Hybrids usually don't have the same size as their origin animals."

"I know; I just hope that I don't get much bigger than you, I don't like being that big."

"I know I will like you no matter your size. Now, do you want to lunch?"

"Do I breathe? Of course I want! I am so hungry now that I could eat a whole cow!"

Sarah soaked a robe and put it on before climbing on the wheelchair. She noticed that it seemed smaller, but then remembered that it was her who had grown. Charles took her to the dinning room and she ate several pounds of meat with some cans of energy drinks before feeling full.

"The meat tastes better each time I eat! I think my taste is still changing."

"I am glad you liked it. And I think that up to the end of the day Julio will finish replacing the pool water. We will have a salted water pool."

"I wish I could go swim on the ocean."

Sarah knew that while changing the women should remain inside their houses and that they had to be monitored by someone. The risk of going wild on the streets was real and some incidents caused by that in the beginning dictated how the regulations were created.

"I know, but soon you will finish them and I will take you to the ocean."

"Thanks. Can you take me back to my bed? My robe is drying and my skin is starting to itch again."

Charles took her back to the bedroom and she slipped into her pool. Then he entered her pool too and she kissed him.

"Thank you by being with me!" She said.

"That's nothing! I could be with you no matter the animal you changed into! I think you changing into a mermaid were the best!"

"But I am a shark!"

"No, you are a mermaid. You are beautiful and have a stunning body; I would never call you a shark."

Charles kissed her and caressed her body. She removed his swimming trunks and dove with her belly up. Charles entered her pussy and they started to make a slow love. Sarah reached the first orgasm a few moments later and it lasted longer than any other she had before. She kept coming and feeling that pleasure. When Charles came inside her, she arched her back and pierced his arm's skin with her claws. That was a little painful, but Charles was used to that behavior. He saw a small drop of blood fall into the tub.

Sarah was feeling the afterglow when she felt something different. Her senses were overwhelmed as they detected that small blood drop into her pool and she became agitated. A transparent lid covered her eyes and when two more drops of blood fell into the water, her thoughts went overdrive. She needed to eat something and there was only one source of food on her pool. But in the last moment, she regained some rational thought and surfaced gasping for some air.

"What happened?" Charles was worried. "You became so agitated and then surfaced so suddenly!"

"I injured you!"

"That was nothing, just some small injuries, they will heal soon. Don't worry about that."

"But the blood almost made me loose my mind."

"What are you saying? Were you going to bit me?"

"I almost did! I am turning into a monster!"

"Hey, calm down! You did control yourself before any damage was done! That's a good thing!"

"But I felt like biting you. It seemed the right thing to do when I felt your blood on the tub."

"Then I think you have to control this urges. Are you feeling like biting me again?"

"No, since I surfaced the feeling is gone."

"Good! Now I will step out of your tub and you are going underwater. I want you to try and control your urges. Just keep underwater and feel your instincts."

Sarah was still shacking but complied. As soon as Charles left the tub she dove again and felt that smell again. She realized that the smell had less effect on her and started to calm down. Charles went to a drawer and took a pin from it. He went back to the border of the pool and drew a small blood drop from his finger. When the drop fell into the water, he saw as a transparent lid covered Sarah's eyes. She became agitated again but soon she started to calm down. Then he dropped another drop of blood on the water and she became less agitated. Finally, he called Sarah to the surface.

"What were you doing? When I was getting used to the feelings, I felt a new wave of sensations!"

"I know. I was trying to give you an overflow. I put two drops of blood on the water and saw something new. Your eyes were covered on a kind of transparent lid. Did you know that you had these?"

"I had no idea!"

Sarah blinked some times trying to close it willingly.

"Your lids came from bellow your eyes; they were not like your normal eyelids."

She tried again and soon she saw her vision becoming blurred and going clear again.

"You did it! You just blinked in a strange way!"

"I noticed it. My vision blurred for a moment!"

Then she did it again. Charles gave her a hand mirror and she saw her new eyelids. Soon she was blinking them willingly, blinking only one lid, closing her upper lid over the lower one and every combination she could think of.

"This is easy after I got the hang."

"I am amazed by your new body. It is so different and you seem to be getting used to it so quickly."

"It is difficult to learn everything my body can do. I think I will be able to control my urges regarding the blood, but I think we should test it more often to see if I am becoming wild."

"We can do the tests. But I don't think you will be wild."

They chatted some more and then Charles excused himself to go to see Julio's work at the pool. Sarah took the opportunity to sleep some more. All that action added to her big lunch had drained her energies.

Charles saw that the pool was being filled with ocean water and the work would finish soon. Then he went to his computer and browsed for some waterproof appliances. He was planning to install some water channels and pools around his house, so Sarah would be able to go wherever she wanted. The water channels will be placed under the floor and will be large enough for her to pass and the tanks will be all the same height, around a meter high from the ground. He was planning to build a channel link to the ocean with some sealed doors to avoid the draining of the water, since the ocean level would be lower. He was also planning on increasing the size and depth of their pool, so Sarah would be able to swim better.

After buying some waterproof equipment, Charles went back to his room and saw that Sarah was bigger than before. She had grown another foot and was now nine feet long. Her fins were also bigger and he saw that her jaw seemed different. She opened her eyes when Charles touched the water.

"Hey, sleepy head! How are you feeling now?"

"Different, but I don't know what changed." Sarah said before yawning. When she did that, Charles saw her jaw open a lot and dislocate forward.

"Wow! Your jaw changed! Your teeth almost jumped from your mouth!"

"What? Let me see it!"

Charles handed her the hand mirror and Sarah opened her mouth. She was startled when her jaw dislocated forward.

"Oh no! This is terrible!"

"Calm down! It's just some new developments. Have you seen how much you grew in the last few ours? I think you are almost done with your changes by now!"

"I hope so! I don't know what else can happen to me besides going wild."

"Don't think about it. It will be all ok."

"Then I want to eat a lot more and drink all the energy drinks I can to finish this story soon!"

Charles helped Sarah to climb on the wheelchair and took her to the dining room. Charles was amazed at how Sarah was eating now. Her jaw jumped an inch forward when she bit something and then retracted. He noticed that she wasn't chewing anymore and that she was eating a lot. After she ate and drank everything she could, she felt tired again.

"You were serious about eating everything you could." Charles said.

"I know. I am so full now that I can barely move."

"So I will take you to the bedroom and you can sleep over your changes."

"Ok. I am too tired to do anything else."

Charles took Sarah back to her pool. She was asleep as soon as she was on the water. He noticed that her belly was big because of the food she ate. He slept sooner that day.

Sunday, 07h

Charles woke up and looked at his wife. He saw that she was really huge. She had grown to eleven feet overnight and her fins were all bigger too. Her caudal fin was now two feet long on the upper side and a foot long on the other side. Her body was thicker and seemed stronger too. Her arms were stronger and her human torso seemed bigger too. But her face, besides being a little bigger, was the same as the day before. Charles was relieved and then he put a hand on the water.

Sarah opened her eyes immediately and looked at her husband. He seemed smaller than the last day and the light was bothering her eyes.

"Good morning, my mermaid! How are you feeling today?"

"I think I grew, didn't I?"

"Yes, you did. How about your mind? Are you feeling murderous today?"

"No, I still think like always."

"Good to know that!"

Charles entered her pool and sat at the bottom. Sarah rolled and swam to his lap. Charles saw that her dorsal fin was a foot and a half long. Sarah sat on Charles lap and hugged him.

"I still feel you when you enter the water. It is a pleasant feel."

"And I saw another change on you today. Besides being really big now, your teeth seemed to be changed too."

Sarah ran her tongue on her teeth and felt all of them sharp. She felt that there were now two rows of small and serrated teeth on her mouth.

"I have a lot of teeth now! Oh no!" Sarah was almost crying.

"Calm down, honey. Don't let this get you down." Charles comforted her. "Now, let me see them. Open your mouth."

Sarah opened her mouth and Charles saw her jaws jump forward. He saw that she had two rows of teeth and that they were all sharp.

"Wow! It is better that I don't touch them for now. If I draw blood from my fingers your instincts can take care of me!"

"Do you think I will be crazy if I get some blood on my pool again?"

"Do you want to test it? I can prick my finger and drop some blood on the water."

"It is better to do that now to be sorry later."

Charles walked out the tub and got a pin. Sarah dove in the water and started to breathe calmly. Charles dropped two drops of blood on the water and saw as Sarah breathing became quicker. Her transparent eyelids covered her eyes and she looked around looking for the blood.

For a few moments Sarah was frantically searching for blood and was hungry to eat some meat. She was eager to sink her teeth on something. But then her willpower overcame her lust and she calmed down. She surfaced after that.

"This is quite a trip! I felt a strong need to hunt something because I was hungry!"

"Do you want to eat breakfast now?"

"Yes, I think my changes are almost over. I am feeling less hungry than these last days."

Sarah soaked a robe and dressed it before climbing on her wheelchair. The chair was tighter than the last day, but she managed to get on it. She looked at her fins, skin and arms.

"I am stronger than yesterday, I can feel it!"

"I think you are stronger than me now. You got a lot of muscles on your body."

"Will I get even stronger now? There is not much more room left for changes on my body."

"We will see that until tomorrow. I think you will finish changing today."

"Than hand me some energy drinks. I will force my changes to finish today."

Sarah ate a lot of meat and drank several cans of energy drinks.

"Do you want to use the pool today? Julio filled it with salted water yesterday."

"I would love to use it! I need to dive and exercise my body properly."

Charles took her to the pool and, when they were arriving there her wheelchair succumbed to her weight and broke. Sarah fell hard on the floor but managed to drag herself into the pool. Charles aided her.

"That almost hurt me! Ouch!"

"I think you were too heavy to the wheelchair."

"I am sure of that now. And how I would go back to the bedroom? I can't drag myself on the floor, it is so tiring!"

"I don't know. I will try to think on a way out of this. How is the water?"

"It is great. I think I will dive for some time!"

"Ok, I think I can go to the Mall and see if I can find you a new wheelchair."

"Or anything else that could carry a shark!"

"Or anything else. Bye."

Charles walked to the pool and kissed Sarah on the lips. Then he went to the Mall. While he was out, Sarah dove on the pool and felt better. She was stunned by how strong and fast she was now. She was able to sprint along the border of the pool and circle it in just a few seconds. She also could see better under the water now. Her eyes were well adapted to see underwater and seemed to be seeing much more light than before.

Charles, on the other hand, could not find a new wheelchair on the stores. Even on one of his stores there were no more wheelchairs. He tried to find some manual cargo cart but the Mall had no store with something like that. Every other store on the city was closed since it was Sunday. After some hours searching and finding no other option, he returned home.

When Charles arrived, he went straight to the pool. He saw no sign of Sarah there and went to the edge. He put a hand on the water and was startled when she jumped out of the water with her mouth wide open and her teeth pointing to him. He jumped backwards and Sarah started to laugh.

"Your face was priceless! You had to see it!"

"You scared the hell out of me! What gave you this idea?"

"I was bored and had this idea when I heard you parking the car. Did you find a new wheelchair for me?"

"No, I didn't." Charles was sad. "But I will try to drag you to the bed tonight. I think I will be able if you climb on a rug or something like that."