Anime Robot Romance Ch. 02

Story Info
Sonico gets to know her master through some soaking wet playtime.
4.9k words
4.65
10.8k
15

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters depicted are eighteen years old or older.

*

Jon briskly walked up the grand spiral staircase and retreated into his study. It was the one room he had not included on his tour. Slipping in he closed the door to, and sat himself in his office chair. The light of the computer monitor was familiar and ever-present.

Were Yoko and Sonico really downstairs, awaiting his return? What was he thinking when he ordered them? He had been content in his solitude, why had he disrupted that simple consistency?

"Master? Where are you?" he could hear Sonico from below, genuine concern in her voice.

They were more than mere machines, they were companions with the desire to please. Jon wanted to touch them, to show them the pent up passion he had harbored for so long, if only he could do away with his clinging insecurities.

"Master? There you are, I was worried about you." Sonico poked her head in. "Are you alright?"

Jon typed busily on the computer, pretending to be occupied. "Yes, I'm fine. Are you enjoying my home's amenities?"

"Oh, very much, but I can't find a towel. Can you help me?" she opened the door fully and revealed her wet body.

Jon gulped and swiveled in his chair. "Of course, let me just grab you a..."

"What is this you're working on?" Sonico glided over the carpet and planted her soaked bottom on his lap, before eyeing the monitor curiously. "Is this what you do for your job? This doesn't look very fun at all." She scanned the various charts and invoices.

Jon could see tiny rivulets of water trickle between her shoulder blades. He could feel the dampness collecting onto his pants and moistening his crotch. Oblivious, Sonico leaned back and settled herself deeper into him.

"It's all I've know for the past few years. I try to keep busy."

"Don't you have any games on here? You need to have something to balance it out." She seized the mouse and flipped through the windows.

"Hold on! Don't delete anything important, please stop, I—"

"Oh, Master. This is naughty stuff..." she paused on a hentai site with dozens of naked women in shameless poses. With a click of the mouse a hologram burst from the screen and splayed itself on the bed behind them.

"Why don't we get you dried off?" Jon rose and went to retrieve a towel.

"You like when women act this way?" Sonico slinked into the hologram and mimicked its position exactly; peering curiously over her shoulder as she thrust her butt higher into the air.

"It's perfectly natural, Jon. Won't you join me? You may do as you please."

He twisted the towel fiercely in his hands, and went to the computer, shutting off the hologram and the illuminating outline it gave to her. Sitting in his chair he turned his attention back to work.

Sonico sighed into the sheets, "Maybe another time then— oh my goodness!"

With strong hands Jon clamped down on her asscheeks. The temptation had finally overtaken him. He squeezed and spread her rump, showcasing her tight, pristine holes. Her pussy yawned as it was thoroughly expected alongside, the tiny winking star that rested above it.

She gasped, and brought a hand to her mouth, still absorbing the full impact of his broken resolve.

Jon buried his face deeply between her alabaster cheeks. She smelled wonderfully, with the lightest scent of latex to compliment a flowery aroma. Around her anus her skin was delicate and pink. Jon felt her pussy dilate excitedly around his fingers as he worked his tongue deeper and deeper into her.

Her anus puckered and clenched at his salivating presence. Something had snapped within him, some primal force had destroyed the dam of nervous inaction that he had built up over the years. Now a cascade of lust devoured him. Sonico's ass was a feast that he could not tear away from.

His victim bit her lip and buried her face into the white, satin sheets. Though she was predisposed to want it, she was still very much a virgin to such ravenous advances.

"Mmm, oh I really do love this."

Jon secured his grip around her thigh, and continued to slurp, while he fingered her mercilessly.

Sonico smiled, and let out a hot breath. She was catapulted by sensation into another realm. Her bio-sensors came to life under Jon's diligent mouth, happy tears welled into the corners of her eyes, as he explored and caressed.

"Haaah!" She seized a pillow, and tried to hide her flushed face. "Master, p-please, it's too much!"

Jon removed his fingers from her soaked hole, if only to concentrate more on the the tiny glistening opening begging to be kissed and sucked.

He peered over the luscious curves of her rump and saw her divine spine plastered with pink hair that ran down to the dimples of her lower back.

"I'm sorry..." Jon spoke between eager licks, "I don't know what's come over me." Rolling up the sides of his tongue he plunged into her again, rimming her insides for all he was worth.

His stubble tickled her pussy, it was clear she was close to orgasm. Her limbs had locked into place on the bed, as he managed long strokes. Slowly he journeyed from her adorable bead, over her exposed pinkness, and salty folds of skin, until he again reached her star.

Sonico moaned as she was caught in the whirlwind of anal ecstasy. His kisses were amazing. As a titanic orgasm consumed her, the very first orgasm she had ever had, she rolled to the floor with a mass of sheets and convulsed.

Gathering herself, she unfurled the drapery, and saw that Jon had followed her to the ground. Between her legs he smiled sheepishly.

"I think maybe we got a little too excited. Didn't mean for us to end up here."

Without a word Sonico embraced him, wanting to taste his hard-working lips for herself. She truly was the luckiest girl in the world.

"Cock, please, I want...cock." She gingerly unbuttoned his shirt. He had taken her so fast, she had not been afforded a chance to undress him.

Jon paused as her hands went for his belt. "Wait, you should know something about me." Sonico looked up expectantly as she tore down his pants. His boxers bulged, the fabric stretched to its limit. "I've been..." Sonico gasped at the huge package before her, "augmented."

"It's so big. It has to be at least nine inches." She poked his spongy, throbbing head.

"All for you. I...hope you like it, I got it done before she left, before..."

"Shh, shh, it's just you and me right now. I need to show you all the kindness you showed me." Slowly and methodically she caressed him in her delicate fingers, running his length. Curiously she squeezed and oscillated her hands. Taking it to her mouth she began to kiss and fondle his head with her tongue. Her kisses were loud as she suckled and sampled. Not only sucking but also blowing cool air over his hot flesh. More than once Jon felt a playful raspberry vibrate into his shaft, followed by giggles.

"What're you doing?"

"Playing..." Sonico slapped his cock to her chest and bounced it between her nipples. With a heave she sandwiched it, and bobbed to and fro.

"I can feel your heart beating." He could feel a null throbbing set against her sternum.

"That's my power core, it works a lot like a heart though."

"It's beating pretty fast."

Sonico continued to work her bosom around him, "It's because I'm pretty excited." She accepted the tip and moaned.

Jon's knees remained planted in the carpet, her light touch was all that was required to keep him frozen in place. Soon she went deeper and deeper until every inch was nestled in a bed of saliva.

With one hand she clasped his butt for support, with the other she cupped his large, admirable balls. Her tongue offered endless tingles over his frenum. She was a master of her craft, so quick, yet so gentle.

"Why did I wait so long to bring you into my life?" Jon instinctively grabbed her pigtails. "I'm sorry, I should let you breath."

Sonico popped off, and smacked her lips with pre-cum. "I don't need to breathe, silly. Go ahead and fuck my face as hard as you can. I could suck you off for hours..."

"I...I don't want to hurt you."

Silently she arranged his hands onto her pigtails once more, "You're so sweet. You won't hurt me, I promise." She opened her mouth and awaited his return.

"Ok." Jon inserted himself, and groaned as his head smacked against the pillowy wet musculature beyond her uvula. Her eyes grew wide, as she was now set witness his true ability.

Standing, he thrust his hips at a dedicated pace. It had been eons since he had felt such pleasure. Faster and faster, his movements became like lightning. Sonico's gaze never faltered from his. Her pupils shined and looked on with melting joy.

Wrapping her hair around his fists, he took up more, and redoubled his efforts. Any other girl would have been gagging by now. Her esophagus seized and vibrated through mindless moans.

"Here it comes, baby." His biceps bulged with every slam he could commit to her skull.

He pumped his supremely hard cock several more times before planting it deep in its slick new home. Sonico was at peace as her nose was forced against his pubic hair, and tickled her nostrils. His balls rested on her chin, and she flicked the tip of her tongue over his scrotum.

Sonico climaxed as cum exploded down her throat. She didn't even need to attend to her pussy Moans echoed over his dick. The taste, the inundation of cream, her only outlet to convey her quivering happiness was to cry out. Pleasing her master was the greatest euphoria she could achieve.

For a full minute Jon writhed as orgasm after orgasm claimed him, ensuring that his new lover was fed a healthy dose of white, hot goo.

He had finished, but did not remove himself. For another five minutes Sonico swaddled him until he became flaccid.

Sweating, he finally pulled out and let his cock fall from her lips. "Wow, I'm still shaking." He felt for the bed behind him and sat.

She ran her tongue over her teeth and massaged her cheeks, making sure to catch every scrumptious morsel left over. "Thank you. Your semen is so delicious."

"T-thanks. Sorry, if I was too rough."

"No, no, I'm a tough girl. I loved it." She joined him on the bed. "When I have sex with you master, its like...I'm complete."

"You are a very special girl." Jon brushed her bangs, and stared at the three large dots that made up the star mark on her forehead.

"Can we go again?" she pawed at his pectorals.

"What? Really? Again, so soon?"

"Oh, yes. My energy is still nominal, and I know there are many more wonderful things we can do."

"What do you want to do?"

"Stick it in here." She shifted and presented her butt. "Oh, please. I need it."

Her sphincter flexed playfully. Her expression was earnest.

"Okay, we'll keep going."

He was lost in a heap of covers as Sonico tackled him, the pair rolling back in forth like teenagers on honeymoon.

"Where is it? Can you find my special spot?" Jon's dick was resurrected as it pin-balled between her thighs.

"There it is, there it is!" her angelic voice cracked as she was penetrated.

His impressive length was enough to allow them to continue face to face.

"You are pretty tight." Her anus squeezed and contracted around his head, while his shaft was nuzzled by her vulva.

"I'm still new. You're...you're my first. Oh, Master, can we do this everyday? Please?" she clutched his mid-section and pleaded.

"...Yes, yes we can."

Their lips were inseparable as a flurry of mad kisses overtook him. He rocked deeper into her, and felt the weight of her heavy, perfect breasts against his chest. Her skin was smooth, she didn't need to shave. She possessed no body hair, and would remain eternally nubile and flawless.

She flexed backwards, happy to accept more of his member, and allowing herself to be examined. Jon hands flew to her nipples, pink diamonds settled on clouds.

"So much tension, give it all to me, Master." Even with an enormous presence pounding away at her rear, her voice remained even.

Still greased from their previous activity, their exploits were like butter, slipping over each other with effortless enjoyment. Sonico felt her pussy swell as she was reamed, could feel the edge of his meaty arrow rub along her insides.

Already Jon was on the brink. He had become a docile servant to the commands of his body. The warm ring rocketed down the tip, and set his balls ablaze.

"Just a little more." He set Sonico on her head and threw her legs up.

With renewed leverage he railed into her with all his might. She winced and squealed, her arms held tight to her tits as they lurched back and forth. The bed was a mess as pillows fell left and right, and sheets were clawed and wrinkled.

Sonico milked him as he released his second load, clenching and riding as her pussy drooled. Despite her efforts his load bubbled out and seeped down her legs and stomach. All that worry, all that stress...gone in an instant.

Her ass gaped open. She could not help but fondle and finger herself. The world needed to know her master loved her. His precious semen was proof. Gathering what she could she slurped her hands dry. "More please. I must have all of it!"

Jon presented his cock for cleaning, to which she obliged. Her uvula danced over his thick vein as she removed the membrane. Her mouth a receptacle for seed, she gargled what she had collected and laughed.

Giggling consumed her, only stopping when her Master laid her out on his lap and held her close.

"You're so dirty, Sonico. Just look at you!" He stared at the innocent cum-coated girl in front of him.

"I tried to clean it up, it's too much!" she chuckled and peeled her sticky pigtail out of her mouth.

"I think you need a bath."

"I get to try one of your wonderful tubs?"

"That's right. You've earned it."

"Eeee! Let's go!" taking Jon by the hand she marched from the bed and made a beeline to the bathroom.

Sonico watched as steam rose from the faucet and painted the fiberglass below with liquid. Saddled on Jon's knee she bounced up and down. "Can I get in now?"

"Let's wait until it fills up first. Then we can lay down some towels so you can play."

"You'll play with me, right?" she pinched his penis thoughtfully.

"You really are insatiable, aren't you? Just give me a little time to recover. Here, feel how warm the water is."

She traced her hand over the small lake and yanked back her fingers. "It's very hot."

"Don't worry, it'll cool down once it settles. I'm glad you're waterproof."

"Master, it's so bright in here. Can we turn out the lights?"

"I think I might have some candles around here somewhere. You really like your atmosphere, huh?"

"Is it too much? I don't want to be a bother."

"No, it's a great idea. Just sit tight."

Rummaging beneath the marble cabinet, Jon fetched an armful of tall candles, behind him he heard a noisy splash.

"I...I fell in."

"You are a little liar."

Sonico beamed and ducked beneath the water. Scattering the candles around the tub, Jon lit them and dimmed the lights.

With a washcloth he attended to her back and neck. Her eyes were barely open now, it was clear she was hypnotized by the majesty of the water. "Mmm, Yoko was right. You just needed some encouragement."

"Yoko put you up to this?" he ran over her collarbone.

"Well, yes and no. I love having sex, but I wanted to give you some time to adjust. Yoko figured that ten minutes had been long enough."

"I see. She's quite the troublemaker, isn't she?"

"I'm sorry. We were just a bit impatient. Don't you feel better now though?"

"I do." He suckled on her neck, and fondled her breasts; such wonderful peaks needed to be played with.

"Did you want to fuck my tits more? We got so busy earlier, you didn't have much time to try them."

"Uh, sure." Jon was unused to such language coming out of her mouth. It did nothing to mar her innocence however. To her, fucking was innocent. It was most sincere form of trust of admiration she could extend.

"Come on in. It feels amazing."

Lowering himself in, Sonico began soaping up her chest. "Let's get them nice and slippery for you. In the meantime...." Jon felt her feet clap around his shaft. "You just lay back and relax."

Much like the rest of her, her soles were soft and inviting. Lacing her toes together she hugged him with her arches, and gently worked up and down.

A dizzy spell came over Jon. Looking over at the busty vixen across from him, he was overcome with surreal happiness. Sonico was here of her own volition. She did not require his help to survive in the world, if she desired she could have functioned wholly independent from him, and yet she stayed. No ulterior motive floated behind her kind eyes. She was here to fulfill fantasy, and allow him to rise above the selfish, lonely, fog that had suffocated him for too long.

He breathed evenly, and lay his head back on the waterproof cushion built into the tub, letting the quietude of the room overtake him. Sonico massaged the ball of her foot against him, and pinched the edge of his head with her toes. With his own feet he could feel her smooth legs.

"I'm ready for you, Master." In the distance, it seemed so far away, he could hear the lone sound of droplets falling from her nipples as she bobbed in the water.

"W-what?"

"Are they sudsy enough for you?"

Jon lifted his head and forced himself to open his eyes. Bubbles conquered her cleavage and formed a layer of foam on the water's surface. "Wow."

"I'll take that as a yes."

Jon reoriented himself and positioned his magnificent rod in front of her. Polished by water, it gleamed between her breasts. Just like before she clamped them around it, the aid of the soap was made apparent as she bounced quicker and quicker.

He was trapped between her boulders. Made a humble slave by the constant rolling friction set against him.

"Remember, I don't need to breathe." Sonico slunk down beneath the water, while keeping his dick captive.

Clearing the bubbles, Jon could see her writhe below. Her mass of pink hair were now numerous tendrils dancing about her face. She was calm. A vibrant mermaid ready to be taken.

Jon pumped repeatedly, feeling her familiar heartbeat. His tip glanced her chin, and soon she was gleefully sucking once more. Warmth enveloped his lower half. His muscles ached as he worked toward relief and release.

He groaned, and unleashed a white cloud upon Sonico's face. Underwater, she smiled and pursed her lips, sucking up the long viscous trails that floated freely. A second orgasm claimed him. The mere sight of her so joyfully drinking his seed, her innocent relish was enough to send him reeling again.

After Sonico finished slurped up the remaining plasma, she winced and turned away as Jon pinched her nipples. Such delicate ducts needed attention, and he would be the one to deliver it.

"Mmm, what are you doing?" she murmured as she was pulled out of the water, and fondled.

"Sorry, I just wanted to make sure you were real."

"I think I'm supposed to pinch you for that."

"Please don't. If this is a dream, I want to stay asleep."

"So silly." Sonico giggled and pinched his cheek. "We're both awake, it seems."

She turned over and presented her rear. "Just to be sure though..."

Amazingly, despite two orgasms in a row, Jon retained his erection. Desire still burned within his loins as he took up her hips and scrubbed his puffy meat between her soaked cheeks. Options were presented as she swayed back and forth. Her pussy lips bloomed with pink petals, while her asshole was bleached and begging.

He would decide in a moment, for now he needed to sample her thighs. He pummeled her pubis as she squealed with delight. Her clit pulsed against his head as he raged against her gap. Quickly he alternated and took to hotdogging her cheeks. No matter where he inserted himself Sonico quaked with giggly pleasure.

12