Anime Robot Romance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Big chunk of money or...?"

"A little of both."

"Work can wait. Sonico wants us to look our best for this evening."

"What's the occasion?"

"No occasion, just us." She planted both hands on his cock. "Let's get you cleaned up first."

Rich with lather her hands were quick and satisfying. Placing her thumbs on the underside of his head she began to stroke diligently. In an instant he was hard and wanting, the engorged tower of cartilage and muscle springing to meet Yoko's face. Taking a long lock of hair she wrapped it around the shaft and licked the tip in delight. Any remaining soap did not phase her advances, she could only taste the masculine scent of her master.

Hauling it over her shoulder she curtailed her tongue over his scrotum, making sure to capture every inch, she took up each testicle in her mouth and held them preciously in her cheek for long seconds. Small strings of her own pussy juices still stained them, with every pounding she received, master's ballsack beat lovingly against her labia. It was a salty addition she thoroughly enjoyed.

Her deep worship deposited, she returned to his cock. Every bit of saliva she left was quickly washed away, by the tide of water dripping down her nose. Slowly she opened her jaws to their fullest and welcomed him. Jon's helpful hands laced behind her head, signaling he was ready. Only halfway down he had reached the back of her throat, causing her to gurgle and hiccup in pleasure. Determined not to give up she pressed her nose into his pubes and sputtered, lapping up his balls as her tongue lolled out.

"Ugnh, fuck." Jon approved of her dedication.

Like a piston, she worked and received his clear blessings of pre-cum, messengers of what was to come. With one of her free hands held tight to his haunches, the other she clasped over her own throat, aiming to pinch tighter on the massive load that obstructed her throat.

"Shit, shit, I'm going to explode."

Dose after dose snaked its way into her esophagus while still more burst into her cheeks and seeped through her teeth.

She orgasmed at his words as she gulped all of what she could down. "Good girl. You're such a good girl."

Jon reached above her and retrieved the shower head, fiddling with the controls, it changed from a light spray to a single concussive spurt.

"What're you...?"

"Shh, good girls get rewarded."

Before she could reply, she found herself laying flat against the tub. With shower head in hand, Jon held it to her pussy, while her inner thighs were assaulted with kisses.

"We take a shower only to get dirty again!" she bit her lip

"I thought you liked being dirty." With his index and middle finger he spread and plugged her awaiting anus.

"Not there! Nnghh!"

"I'm not stopping till you cum, Yoko." He hovered over her clit, and tried to hold down her flailing legs.

"Bastard, you, unnnghh!" she clutched her breasts as though they would fly away in her writhing.

Each hit from the nozzle was like a firecracker. Her mind melted as the release dominated her nether-regions. In one throw she squirted a tiny stream that disappeared with the surrounding water.

"That's my girl." Jon flicked his tongue against her reddened clit, and continued to probe her ass."

Without a word he slipped into her pussy, his cock nudging her cervix playfully. Long gentle pumps followed, and soon Yoko found her lips locked onto Jon's own once more.

"Making sure I'm all there, sweetie?" she laughed at the tiniest spark of orgasm.

"Just covering my bases." He blushed.. "Come on, let's get some dinner."

------------------------------

"And for dessert we have some banana pudding!" Sonico grinned as she placed a cup in front of each of them. Her schoolgirl outfit was stained with several splotches of the mixture.

"You're amazing." Jon looked out over the patio. Tiki torches illuminated the pool and cast white rays up the side of the mansion. "You're both amazing."

"Thank you. You two eat up now. I'll get the kitchen cleaned up in the meantime." Taking the dirtied dishes she stepped back inside.

"Mmm, this is the second best cream I've had today." Yoko had chosen to wear her relaxed rocker outfit for the evening, a yellow star balanced between her boobs. Her high pink stockings looked oddly comfortable on her long legs, and she had pulled her hair back into its familiar position.

"Did you want to go swimming after this?" He sat aloof in cargo shorts and a tank top.

"Swimming? We shouldn't go swimming for at least an hour after we eat. Don't you know?"

"Aw, come on." He looked down and examined what remained in his bowl, before a bullet of pudding struck his shirt.

"Whoops! My bad, it was an accident, one in a million shot!" her upturned spoon was still in her hand.

"Payback!" he bent his utensil back and returned fire.

Striking her chin, she grinned and reloaded her supply. "You think you got what it takes?"

"Oh, I know I do." He also restocked and plastered her with a larger blob.

"Damnit!" she rose and gave one last fling that splattered into his hair.

Jon was laughing now. He couldn't help it. "Come here."

"Yeeesss?" she embraced him and giggled.

"You've got something on your face."

"Maybe you could help get it off?"

"Okay then." He held her tight, bringing them both backwards into the pool with a large splash.

"Haha! You jerk! That's not what I meant!" Yoko cleared her hair from her eyes and splashed about.

"There's no food on your face anymore." She peeled off her soaked stocking and wielded it like a whip. "Get over here and take your punishment."

Jon waded over and raised an eyebrow. "You gonna hit me with that?"

"Arrgh, I can't do it." She looped the stocking across the nape of his neck and pulled him close. "I can't hurt this handsome face."

The two drifted until reaching the steps, whereupon they began peeling off their clothes.

"Well, this isn't too bad, you getting cramps yet?" she slapped her wet wear onto the deck.

"I'm fine."

"Im keeping my rocker cuffs, these things are sick." She adjusted her spiked wristbands. "Now where were we? Ah, yes." She slapped her ass and positioned herself on the stairs. "All for you."

Like a crocodile Jon emerged from the water and nabbed his prey, pinching her hindquarters in his teeth for the briefest of moments before rubbing his rugged face into her crevices.

Jon buried his nose into her anus, he could never get enough of her divine essence. She was clean, vibrant and new, always smelling a sweet womanly aroma.

One last delivery lay within him, he could feel it is swollen balls. Her sphincter loosened to accommodate his before immediately tightening once more. Yoko had grown accustomed to his approach, but would never tire from it.

"Sonico, did you want to watch?" Yoko caught her staring from the shadows. How long had she been a silent participant?

"I don't want to interrupt." Stepping into the light of the torches she dropped the tiny towel covering her and revealed fine trails of grool lining her thighs.

"It's no problem, really." Jon gently hammered Yoko and blushed.

"Okay." Taking tiny steps she ogled and brought a hand to her mouth. "So sexy..." She saddled her alabaster body onto Yoko's back and looked innocently at the action taking place in front of her.

"You want to see everything, huh?" Jon kept a steady pace.

"Uh-huh. You both have such beautiful bodies, I just can't help myself. Does it feel good, Master?"

"Incredibly."

"Mmm." Sonico spread open Yoko's cheeks to get a better glimpse. Placing her hands on either side she felt the sturdy pounding brought against the small wrinkles. "Fuck her, Master. You're doing so good."

She stared over her massive bosom and inspected her own pussy dribbling relentless onto the small of Yoko's back. Looking up, she kissed Jon instinctively. Her tongue crisscrossed over hers; playfully it darted and tagged his own.

"I wish I had my pompoms to cheer you on." She mumbled.

"These will do just fine." He cupped her breast and suckled her pink nipple.

Sonico sighed and massaged her pubis over the small bump of Yoko's tailbone. Jon's member rushed into her, spurred by the eager cheerleader in front of him. Yoko moaned, once more made an unintelligible slave to his meat.

Sonico continued to kiss and encourage, translating the excited groans from the girl beneath her into exchanged saliva exercises. "She wants you to cum, Master. She needs it bad."

Jon was lightheaded. The warm water of the pool swaddled his legs. Yoko's rump slapped into him and slicked back and forth along his shaft, a contented whine followed, signaling her anticipation.

"Oh, Master, there's so much." Sonico kissed his cheek and gasped at the sheer magnitude of his release.

Veins rippled through Jon's neck as the twisted sensualness electrified him. A great relief washed across his core, as he expelled his last load.

"Ffffuckk." Yoko bit into her rocker cuff, and exhaled.

In an instant Sonico drove her tongue into the semen-filled depths of Yoko's hole. With each eager lap, another small globule bubbled from the orifice.

"Sonico, unngh, what are you doing?" Yoko was still reeling.

"I'm sorry its just so delicious." She cleaned the last of his spunk and slurped it down.

The three pancaked themselves on the cooldeck and looked up at the starlit sky; the girls resting their heads on his chest.

"I think maybe its time for bed." Jon spoke over Sonico's small yawn.

"Aww, I can keep going." She insisted.

"You need your rest, baby. We all do." Yoko returned.

"Can we watch the stars a little bit longer?"

"A few more minutes couldn't hurt."

"They sure are beautiful. Just think about what tomorrow will bring."

12