Anisha and I Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bent down again and slowly started swallowing my cock part by part. She first took in the head and started to bob her head up and down. Slowly it started getting deeper in her throat. She dared to take it all the way down her throat and gagged a bit. She took out my cock from her mount to take a breath and stop herself from gagging.

She started the process over again and started taking more of 'me' in her mouth. This time when she took the whole thing in she didn't gag and was doing it like a professional. She started tickling my balls with her nails as she was blowing me. She was doing a real good job and I was enjoying it every moment. She went on rocking her head on my cock at the same time jerking it with her hand. I felt the pressure build in my balls and announced to her that I was about to cum and she could remove it from her mouth if she didn't want me to cum in her mouth. She lifted her head and told me that this was her first experience and she wanted to know how it tasted.

She got back to her work and started blowing me. I was going to cum and I groaned in pleasure as the first spurt came out and went directly to her throat. She immediately withdrew much of my cock just leaving the head in. She let the next 3 or 4 spurts land on her tongue and I could feel she was literally savoring the taste of it. I told her that I was done and she lifted her head and kissed my lips again very passionately. She still hadn't let my cock go and was stroking it as it was slowly going limp. The few remaining drops of my cum emerged as it went limp and she licked those happily.

She kissed me on my lips and I could taste my own cum which I found really kinky. It was getting late now and she had to get back home. Though I was ready for more action I could go on giving her pleasure all night in that car and I could have her suck me as long as she wanted. But we decided to dress up and get going. As she was pulling up her jeans and she told me that she loved it and I complimented her skill as well and how much I enjoyed it.

We got back to the front seats I cranked the engine and turned the car to drop her home. Before she got off from the car we kissed once again and said good night. I told her that I was going to miss her all night and she said she felt the same.

12