Anita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Philippe was a bit brutal. He'd say candid makes for good relationships. He was frank: I can live the Roman nose. It gives character. The excess baggage under the eyes, the turkey neck and the drooping tits all have to go. He was right about the shape I was in. He went on: I am very good friends with the top Paris plastic surgeon. You have an appointment the day after tomorrow."

"Philippe's high handed directive lead to a blazing row between us that lasted two hours. The making up afterwards lasted a healthy four hours. He won, of course. He promised that once I was fixed he would take me to the south of France for two weeks, cruising on a friend's yacht to Italy and Greece for another two weeks and a string of Exhibition openings on his arm. He followed through on his promise."

"I heal quite quickly. It took less than two months before virtually all traces of the surgery disappeared. I was out and about in Paris in May. Wonderful."

"So you've been refurbished. That explains a lot. He paid?"

"You've got it."

"This is where you come in."

"Me?"

"Yep. Whilst I was recovering and healing I read a lot in Philippe's extensive library. I read a lot of contemporary French literature and one day up the Library ladder - the shelves stretched ten feet up the walls - I came across all those erotic books I told you about. They had been supplemented with a number of famous and obscure Victorian erotica - Venus in Furs - and so on. I read them all, including The Story of O. Got off on them as well, to my surprise."

"Masturbated?"

"Oh yes, but only when the incisions were well on the way to be healed. Philippe was away in Dubai at that time." Annie was grinning from ear to ear. "If I may be permitted a laughable analogy: in my youth my sexuality was like an atomic bomb going off, now this was more like a nuclear power plant pumping sexual energy out at a controlled level."

I laughed. "Lucky old you. Only that line would get you an entry to the world's worst sex writing awards."

Annie let out a deep belly laugh as her eyes sparkled.

"Yes. Aren't I - lucky that is? When Philippe was back we talked about my reading and used the stimulus to, well, stimulate us. Then he changed gears on me and introduced me to literotica.com. You know it. He explained that there was always new material and the stories and classifications allowed for more discerning erotic input and were not so long that one had to wait for the arousal."

"We started reading the stories aloud to each other every night, sometimes in the evening and even in the afternoons when he came home. Colette joined in a couple of times when she could get away from her second husband. Just enter threesome into the story search." Annie winked at me.

"One story we read struck me as familiar. Well, the circumstances of the story did. I read more of this particular author. There were several stories that involved an art teacher in a Catholic high school. I could relate to them at one level, sometimes it was just the attitude or some small detail that rang a bell. There was sting allergic reaction just like the one I had, the familiar problems with the school administration. Any of this ring a bell, Igneous?"

I must have blushed or something.

"Thought so. Gotcha. You're a dirty old man at heart. I love you."

"Busted. So sorry. Can you forgive me for appropriating bits of your life?"

"Forgive you? You silly goose. I was flattered. It appealed to the exhibitionist side of me." Annie lent over to me and gave me a light kiss on the lips.

"Now you know why I called you a hypocrite earlier when I said Fuck. You've been fucking, cumming, cunting and orgasming all over the show in your stories. Some of the stories are written better than the others, maybe you need a good editor."

"Volunteering?"

'Could be persuaded I guess." We both looked at each other silently for a time.

"So we are just sitting here. Well, really you are stretched out. I'm mildly aroused and after over a bottle of wine nicely mellow. You are sitting with your toes on my cock. I am looking at your camel toe and your hardened nipples pushing out your top. What do we do next? Can't go home. I'm too blitzed to drive." Annie wiggled her toes and giggled.

"You want to fuck? I only have one shot in my gun these days, although my tongue still works just fine. Probably not enough for you."

"One shot in your gun - now whose up for an award? Tried Viagra?"

"Thought about it but my Doc says it is dangerous with the blood pressure meds I am on. No can do."

"Ah, well..." Annie sighed and then went silent for a few moments.

"No fucking. How about I get my laptop and we read one of your stories."

"You really want to do that?"

"I can critique it as we go along." She again gave me that wide grin.

Annie returned with her laptop opened. She called up literotica and found Igneousrocks. "How'd you come up with that silly name?" She looked over at me.

"Maybe because I used to have large balls that extruded plentifully?" I raised my eyebrows. She just shook her head and looked back down at the screen.

"Can't say I fancy Amy. Nor Anne. I don't like what happened to them." Annie was looking at my literary output. "Maria is the most biographical I guess. Lets do that. Milo is the most coherent but no sex, and the one with Jack and Jill was the sexiest. Jill had a hell of sales pitch. So Maria first then we'll read Helga. Then we'll go harder core with one of the others if we get that far. OK with you?"

"Sure. Whatever." I tried to sound nonchalant.

When she finished reading Maria to me she turned, "I got to go." I though she meant for a pee. She skipped up the stairs. I did not hear a toilet flush before she came down.

Annie wore a long silk robe. She twirled and the robe tented out. She had not tied the sash and the gap revealed burgundy red panties and nothing else. Annie knelt before me. My belt first, followed by the top button and then she pulled down the zip exquisitely slowly. With her face close to my crotch her eyes looked up into mine.

"Lift." I lifted my butt as she pulled my trousers and underpants from me in one smooth motion that signaled much practice. "Nice cock. I have always wondered how big it was." Moving forward she took the semi-tumescent organ in her mouth and hummed. The vibrations ran down into my very soul. Without missing a beat she took her hands away from my cock and slipped off her robe. I was now fully erect.

Annie stood and slipped off her panties. She had black pubic hair neatly trimmed but still plentiful. Her mons was quite prominent. She straddled my lap and took off my shirt. We were both now naked. Leaning forward she brushed her hard nipples side to side on my chest. "Mmmm," she intoned.

"One shot only, you say? We'll see about that." Then with twinkle in her eye, "It's OK I've had first aid and cardio-resuscitation training. You'll be OK."

She had mastered slow sensual movement. She slid her wet and comfortable cunt over my anticipatory firm cock millimeter by millimeter. It was sweet agony. "Slow wins the race. Why rush when you've waited thirty years for this moment." She was right.

"I'll do the work." She did. Her up and down movements started very slowly but accelerated as she became more and more aroused until she was bouncing on me. It had been so long for me I was a long way behind her. This was fine. As her first orgasm enveloped her I was only half way there. The clenching of her cunt walls helped me a bit but she stopped her movement and my arousal slipped back.

All along I caressed her beautifully formed breasts to the tempo she orchestrated with her movements. Slow on slow. Fast and rough along with her aggression.

Annie found her second wind and this time there was no slow sensuality about it as she was rutting and bouncing on my lap higher and higher. I slipped out and she stuffed me back in with her hand. She screamed on the second orgasm. "Michael. Michael. Michael." Each time she uttered my name was louder than the last. Then she was spent and slipped off my still rampant cock. I was not done.

I stood and roughly lifted her up and bent her over facing away from me. She leant straight-armed against the back of the sofa. I was behind her and thrust into her soaking cunt. I went deeper and then I started my race to the finish. I was thirty years younger at that moment. I leant in and clutched her tits and pincher nipples. I rammed her as hard as my body would allow. Finally I came like I was twenty again. It was wondrous and amazing. As my pulsing cock quieted, Annie and I collapsed together both face forward on the sofa seat. She half turned her head and whispered with a grin on her face, "Igneous rocks."

We lay there until I softened. We turned and sat, me on the sofa, Annie on the floor. "You didn't tell me that your one shot wonder was a howitzer." She squeezed my thigh, turned and took my limp cock in her mouth and cleaned me off. I pulled her up and laid her back. I reciprocated the service only to find her pulling my face into her bush as she pushed her pelvis into me. I licked her folds and then rose to her clit, blowing on it and then circling it with my tongue.

Annie's agitation spurred me on to give more attention to her clit. We were rocking. I was slurping and she was mewling. Suddenly she went almost completely ridged, straightening her legs almost crushing my head. Annie screamed indecipherable incantations to the god of lust. She anointed me with her nectarine juices. We both collapsed out of breath hit by a wave of exhaustion.

"I may have to get the carpets cleaned." The shear banality of her statement reduced us both to fits of laughter.

"Yes you will. No might about it." I moved off the wet patch. "Or you could leave it as a testament to our thirty years of friendship." I lay on the sofa, on another cold wet patch. Put my feet up and closed my eyes.

"Wake up sleepy head." It was dark in the room. The drapes were closed. "A cup of tea for you." I moved a covering blanket Annie had placed over me. The tea was hot and refreshing.

"We'll eat later. You OK. I was worried about you for a while there."

"Fine. I'm fine." I wasn't. I had a fuzzy head and my body ached in all sorts of places I did not know I had.

"No food, thank you Annie. I couldn't eat at the moment."

Annie laughed. "Gorged yourself early did we?" I tried to swat her but she was too fast for me.

"Don't take offence. Please. Call me a taxi."

"None taken. I'll call one." Annie was feeling very tender to this old man before her. She knew he had given his all in their passionate coupling. She worried she had harmed him in some way.

I rose and dressed slowly as Annie summoned the taxi.

"Will we do this again?"

"I have no idea. We didn't even get past Maria. There are a lot more stories to be read."

"I have no idea either. Kiss me." We shared a tender kiss.

They heard a horn sound outside. "I'll call you later on Monday. I may sleep until then."

"OK. Monday it is. Be well my dear friend, call if you need me."

As I was about to exit the front door Annie gave a lopsided smile, "Write it up for literotica. Send the draft to me for editing." She pecked me on the cheek. "Just maybe we'll do this again." She closed the door on my receding back as I shuffled down the path to the taxi.

***********

Truth or fiction? Tell me what you think.

12