Anita's Boys Pt. 02

Story Info
Anita prepares Judy for the boys.
838 words
4.11
19.3k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvanuki
luvanuki
26 Followers

Arse, with a long, rolled 'ar' is the usage for anus in Australia. An ass is a kind of donkey!

*****

Ani took Judy to the bathroom where she adjusted the gas flame to give a warm heat to the crude shower head.

"Now pet, give yourself a good allover and soap up your pretty little box with this." Ani handed her a shampoo bottle. "then come out to the kitchen. Be a dear."

"Mrs Berzins, there is no towel!" came a timid voice from the bathroom.

"I have it here, Pet. You come on out, sweetie, I'm ready." Anita had busied herself, she had placed several thicknesses of towel on the kitchen table; two barstools stood a little way off. Josep's shaving mug and brush, and cut throat razor were to hand, along with a selection of combs and hair scissors. "Hop up on the table so I can see your Jew Bush. Don't be shy." This was not meant as a derogatory remark for she did not know Judy's origins. Her father had settled in this country as a child and had fought in the Middle East as part of the Second AIF (Australian Imperial Forces). He had converted to Catholicism, but sent his daughter to the exclusive Methodist Ladies College in Adelaide.

Judy was a little hesitant but Ani helped her up, positioning her own naked body between the girl's spread legs and settled Judy's ankles on the stools.

"Now, love, I'm going to be frank with you. All that hair is not very attractive, especially around your arse because shit sticks to it. I'm sure you have seen the tan tracks on your panties?" Judy blushed in embarrassment. "I'm going to fix that." Ani said definitively.

With practised hands she combed and snipped, snipped and combed feverishly. Great wads of curly black hair fell, or were brushed away until she had an even thickness all over. The effect was stunning, she looked like a newly born black lamb with tight ringlets of wool from her waist down. The shearing done, Ani set to work on the barbering. Soap stick and pig bristle met in a lather and quickly covered her belly to bikini line. Then the razor did its work.

"Don't be scared, little one, and don't move!" Soft olive skin appeared from beneath the black fuzz. "My, you are a lucky girl" Annie exclaimed, "and I thought you only had a suntan!"

Getting to the valley around and between her thighs was more difficult. Judy had to place her ankle on Ani's shoulder as the soaping and scraping went on, seemingly interminably. What could have been an incredibly erotic moment for the two women slowly slid away as the odour of ordure became apparent. "Look, love. Let's go back to the shower and clean you up."

The two woman stood beneath the languid stream of warm water, Ani at right angles to Judy's body, holding her firmly around her faultless abdomen. In that hand she held the shaving soap stick, the other was sudsing the rifts and knolls of Judy's anus. "Oh, my, what a wonderful little brown eye you have!" At first Judy was stiff, but gradually she accepted the gentle prodding of the older woman's index finger. Judy pushed back a little. "Quite sensitive too. I think you like Brent's cock in there, don't you?"

Judy didn't answer. Her head was awash with the images of female domination, my cock and having her arse fucked. Any one of the above could trigger an orgasm.

As she pushed back Ani slid her finger deeper inside, through the first ring then the second. "Oooh, Mrs Berzins, I want to be fucked. I need to be fucked. I want Brent's cock in my arse!" It was too late to insert another finger to give girth. Judy's anal sphincter began to contract and relax, contract harder and relax more. Judy nearly bent double as she pushed back harder. Her orgasm was accompanied by a girly giggle to begin with, then a torrent of disjointed four letter words, then a flood of tears as she sank to her knees on the floor while clutching Ani's legs. It was like a dramatic scene from a silent movie. "You'll be right, Pet. Come back to the table and I will make you look so beautiful down there."

What followed was an anticlimax. Judy was wooden so Ani used her comb and scissors to trim away the hair on the girl's vulva. Any physical contact between finger and flesh met with a wince. It was clear to the older woman that her young protege had a serious issue with her cunt, and that she was still a virgin.

The sculpting finished and a mirror was produced. For the first time in her life Judy saw her adult form, two thin curtainous veils protruding from a deep brown turgid roll, with a delicate pink nub crowning her female glory. She was entranced.

"Come girl, let's not keep the boys waiting."

luvanuki
luvanuki
26 Followers