Anita's Humiliation Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zarror77
zarror77
116 Followers

Standing with my choli buttons open in front of three males was making me perspire already and now listening to such very direct sexy comments, I was getting seriously (s)excited.

Guru-ji: Great! Now the last and the most crucial one Anita.

I was getting short of breath constantly uttering the mantra, but as per Guru-ji's instruction I did not stop.

Guru-ji: First button your choli and then proceed.

As I was quickly buttoning my choli, Guru-ji ordered further.

Guru-ji: Now like you did previously raise your skirt and do the same thing. Mind you, keep your index finger just on your hole, the tag is just to the left side of your slit I suppose.

I was dying in shame hearing this instruction, but knew that I had to do it. I raised my skirt and all the three males standing my side got a clear frontal view of my panty and I kept my finger on my honey hot. I had closed my eyes and clenched my teeth -- it was so, so humiliating and disgraceful. For the first time in my life I realized that even ten seconds is a l-o-n-g time!

Guru-ji: Its done Anita. You can pull down your skirt.

Before Guru-ji could even complete, I quickly took my hand off my pussy and dropped my skirt to cover my panty. I was almost dyspneic having continuously chanting the mantra and was virtually trembling in shame and excitement as a result of this Chandrama Aradhana. Guru-ji seemed to be summing up the whole episode.

Guru-ji: Hey Chandrama! I believe that you are happy with her worship and would liven up her sex organs adequately so that they harvest fertility. Let her boobs, navel, pussy, gaand, and thighs become the epitome of sexuality and they help drive her full steam during copulating. Jai Chandrama!

We all echoed "Jai Chandrama!"

By this time the smoke was clearing out as Uday and Sanjeev were not putting in further dry coconut shells or chemicals and at last getting some opportunity I swiftly adjusted my bra and choli as well as stretched my skirt to feel somewhat decent.

Guru-ji: Anita, since you have done a well-mannered prayer, I believe you will not be deprived of the celestial powers of Chandrama.

He smiled at me and I felt much assured that I had carried out this part of the Maha-yagya properly though it was rather shameful for any matured woman to execute in front of males.

Guru-ji: Now we will proceed to the Doodh Sarovar snan, which is basically a sterilization process of the body and soul. The color white as you know is the symbol of purity and there is no better alternative than milk for attaining cleanliness. Are you getting me?

Me: Yes, yes Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Till such time Sanjeev and Uday make the arrangements let us take a walk.

Saying that Guru-ji started walking down the courtyard while Sanjeev and Uday went off within the ashram. I had to follow Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Anita, it seems you are still in some sort of tension with the result of the Maha-yagya. Am I right?

Me: True Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: But why? If I am with you, Linga Maharaj blesses you, why should you worry? Remember to attain true sexual pleasure whereby you can attain a healthy pregnancy, the mind has to be absolutely free and not burdened by any thought.

Me: I know Guru-ji. All the doctors I visited, they all stress very much on this point.

Guru-ji: So, you see? Don't be anxious and leave everything on me.

We now have walked down the courtyard and almost reached the ashram gate. My mind was constantly skeptical about where the 'sarovar' was for the Doodh Sarovar snan and will I have to take bath in front of everyone!

Me: Okay Guru-ji.

I paused a little.

Me: Guru-ji, I mean I was wondering about the 'sarovar'. I have not noticed a pond or something of that sort within the ashram.

Guru-ji laughed mildly listening to my question.

Guru-ji: Anita, your observation is correct. There is no such sarovar within my ashram. But do not take things on the literal implication. Yes, initially when the term was coined for this Maha-yagya there has to be a pond filled with milk, which is quite impractical today.

Me: Right Guru-ji.

Guru-ji suddenly changed the topic and asked such a question that left me almost speechless!

Guru-ji: By the way, I think Master-ji faltered on your brassiere fitting. Your boobs are jiggling so much while you are walking! This should not happen.

He was looking directly at my boobs and I felt so ashamed that I could not even utter a word and looked down at the grass on ground.

Guru-ji: Anita, there is nothing to be ashamed of! If Master-ji has done a mistake you should have told him.

Me: Y... ye... yes. Err...

Guru-ji: I can see your breasts are heavy and would naturally joggle more than average women, he should have been more careful.

I knew I needed to reply something and I tried to gather the courage to do that. Guru-ji had stopped walking and so did I and we were conversing standing at the ashram gate. I noticed he adjusted his dhoti and I was shocked to see he openly stroked his lund.

Me: I mean... Guru-ji, I think... err. since I am not wearing a sari, it is happening.

Guru-ji: No, no. If your brassiere is not tight enough, this would happen invariably. It must fit properly and tightly on them.

Saying that he just made his palms look like two cups indicating how my bra would fit on my boobs! It was so very embarrassing that I clenched my lower lip with my teeth. Guru-ji: By all means you should know it better than me Anita. Yes, if you were wearing the sari, this would not have been so prominent, but the fact remains that....

Me: Guru-ji, I err... I will talk to Master-ji about it.

I had to mark an end to this humiliating conversation.

Guru-ji: Okay, getting back to where we were Anita, Doodh Sarovar snan need not be executed in a pond full of milk. What we will do, we will create an artificial setting where the disciple can do the bathing and purify her body for the Yoni Puja.

Me: O! I see.

Guru-ji: I think they should be ready by now. Lets get back.

As we walked back I started taking small steps, as now I was so very conscious about the undulating movement of my big boobs within my choli.

When I reached the old spot in the courtyard I noticed the bathtub was there, but with new attachments! Uday and Sanjeev were also present. The tub was empty and now had transparent light blue sidewalls all round almost 5-6 feet high and there was a pipeline going out from the bathtub into a big drum fitted with a small motor. Though I was not an expert in these but could well realize that milk from the drum would go into the tub where I would take the bath. There was another pipeline and drum, but the connection of the pipe was unplugged. My heart started to beat faster thinking of my drenched condition in this mini dress!

Guru-ji: Bah! Good. So Anita, the setting is ready. As you can see, the purification process will undergo within the covered tub and milk will continuously flow into it from that drum.

Me: Okay Guru-ji. But if this dress is wet...

Guru-ji: Your spare Maha-yagya paridhan is with Sanjeev. So, don't worry on that. And you see the other drum that holds water, which would clean up the stickiness of milk from your body after your Doodh Sarovar snan.

I turned towards Sanjeev and saw that he was standing with one packet, which assumably holds my choli, miniskirt, and undergarments. Uday was standing with a towel. So all was set for my milky bathing!

Guru-ji: As you have observed in all steps of the Maha-yagya, here also you will get purified through my medium. Jai Linga Maharaj! Jai Linga Maharaj!

Saying that Guru-ji readily stepped inside the empty tub through one of the side attachments, which was open. I also followed his footsteps. The entry step was a bit too high and Uday came forward to give me hand so that I could climb that. I could clearly feel Uday's hand cupping my firm ass over my skirt as he pushed me up to reach the step when Guru-ji's warm hand pulled me inside the tub. Then Uday closed and locked the last side attachment with myself and Guru-ji standing within the tub, covered on all sides till 4-5 feet, and the top was of course open. The moon was beaming through the light blue sidewalls making the backdrop very appealing.

Guru-ji: First I will do a prayer to Linga Maharaj. You will repeat what I chant. Okay?

He was facing me with his hands folded and started the prayer. Though I was following the mantra aloud, my mind was getting nomadic in this unfamiliar setting. The ambiance was such that honestly I felt like standing in the shower as if with my hubby. The bathtub though empty, Guru-ji standing in front of me, and with the walls surrounding me aided for my senses to prevail additionally. Though such happenings have vanished from my life presently, but definitely during my initial marriage days when we used to go out for a vacation, my hubby did force me to have bath with him occasionally. Not always was I that shameless to take bath with my hubby in complete naked state, but I did succumbed a few times. Those memories certainly are very vivid and enjoyable for me.

Rest of the times it ended in some long kisses and hugs within the closed walls of the attached bath. Yes, Rajesh always was very eager to strip me of my sari or salwar-kamiz whatever I was wearing, but myself being rather conservative resisted firmly and the end result was myself getting partially disrobed only.

Guru-ji: Jai Linga Maharaj! Uday, start pouring in the milk. It will take some time to fill in.

I was shaken up by Guru-ji's words and felt lukewarm milk covering the floor of the bathtub. Milk was gushing in through the pipeline into the bathtub, but since the hole was small it would understandably take some time to fill in. But most importantly, the whole process was really giving me the feel that I was standing on the bank of a pond with ripples of water kissing my feet!

Guru-ji: Anita, hold my hand, otherwise you might be off balance, as the flow is fairly swift.

Just as Guru-ji held my hand in the setting of warm milk covering my feet and the ripples formed within the bathtub mildly hitting my legs, I instantly harked back to my visit to the Waltair seaside an year ago. Though the initial feeling in my mind entering this tub was standing by the pond probably because of the term 'Doodh Sarovar snan', but now as if the exact clue sparked in my mind. I at once recalled our Waltair trip where alongside me and my husband, Manohar Uncle, Sunita Bhabie, and Ritesh accompanied us. There also warm seawater was slowly kissing our feet, which is very much similar to the warm milk here; I was holding Ritesh's hand there and here also Guru-ji is holding my hand; in both cases my husband was not present at the scene!

The awful coincidence was a very similar event that happened in Waltair actually ensued here in the next 15-20 minutes!

Flashback: Since we stay in UP, there is hardly any chance to visit a seaside easily and so when Rajesh proposed this tour, I was very much excited. I had only visited a seaside in Maharastra-- that too with my parents when I was very young. Ritesh was my hubby's close pal and Manohar Uncle and Sunita Bhabie were our neighbors. Before marriage Rajesh had toured a couple of places with them along with his parents. So the bonding was quite strong and as Ritesh used to visit our house occasionally I was also pretty comfortable. Ritesh was my husband's age, around 32-33, bachelor. Manohar Uncle and Sunita Bhabie was an elderly couple, their daughter was married only the previous year and lived in Delhi.

We were having a nice time from the onset of the journey. Manohar Uncle though nearing retirement was very active and agile and cracked jokes every now and then keeping everyone in a joyous mood. His physique was also very well maintained for his age. Photography was his hobby. There was some age difference between Manohar Uncle and Sunita Bhabie as it used to be in the past and she was nearing her forties. Bhabie also was very cooperative and was like a friend to me. Like most housewife of that age, she had a plump body structure, but considering she had a 20-year old daughter, she was not disproportionate or flabby. Unlike a woman of forty, she was also very energetic and cheerful like her husband. We formed a very good team.

It was a short trip of three days only and so we decided to do the sightseeing on the first day and spend the rest two days on the beach. Since Manohar Uncle was busy with his photography subjects, Rajesh, me, Sunita Bhabie and Ritesh were spending time together most of the time when we were out. Honestly I did not notice anything abnormal or any special inclination of Ritesh towards Sunita Bhabie or vice versa, but noticed it for the first time the day after.

It was a sunny day and sun was beating in full flow on the beach. It was hot day. Since I was going for the bath in the sea I selected a dark colored salwar-kamiz so that it does not reveal much when I would be wet. We were all going together to the beach walking on the hot sand. Manohar Uncle and Rajesh both were wearing swimming trunks while Ritesh was wearing a bermuda. I was wearing a red kamiz with white pajamas while Sunita Bhabie was wearing a light blue cotton printed sari with matching blouse.

Manohar Uncle: Sunita you should have borrowed and wear a salwar-kamiz from Anita. That's much more comfortable rather than the sari.

Me: Yes Uncle, even I told Bhabie before coming out.

Sunita Bhabie: I am okay in the sari baba!

Manohar Uncle: Okay, as you wish. I just told you.

Ritesh: Uncle I am coming in minute. My cigarette stock is finished!

Ritesh went back and we came almost there where waters were coming and receding on the shore. The Waltair beach was rocky and definitely not a very suitable place to take bath. Sunita Bhabie, though was very energetic initially, seemed to be rather frightful from the waves. She recoiled to her shell more than me. She was holding Manohar Uncle's arm very firmly and was very unwilling to go any deep. Rajesh was holding my hand and we were taking a few steps forward.

Sunita Bhabie: Anita, be careful. The sea seems to be rough today. Hold Rajesh's hand properly. [TO BE CONTINUED]

zarror77
zarror77
116 Followers