Anja’s Wild Years Ch. 01

Story Info
Anja’s growing sexual boredom leads to a decision.
2.1k words
4.78
17.7k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special thanks to Erosite for editing this story.

Summary: The story is about Anja, a chubby young woman who describes some of her sexual adventures and experiences during her student years. Bored by her boyfriend, who only varies foreplay but always plays the same role – the role of a gentle Romeo – she looks for variety. Perhaps inspired by stories, pictures, movies or personals ads, she decides to meet a dominant couple, with unexpected results.

Part I: Anja's Growing Sexual Boredom Leads to a Decision


David was a kind boy without ostentation. His appearance or character could be exchanged with almost any other of my or his fellow students. During courses he played the role of a careerist. That means, his main objective was to pass his courses. He was always punctual. To avoid missing one of his courses by oversleeping, he set two alarm clocks. During his courses at university he was dressed in the style of his teachers. In his spare time, however, he adapted his clothing to his neighbors and was dressed more sloppily. I would say he played a more bohemian role. He pretended to have no money, drank cheap wine and chatted about art and philosophy. With me, he played the role of a "gentle Romeo." I liked it, but "variety is spice of life."

One evening I met David at the kitchen of the dormitory where I lived. I was making pancakes when he came into the kitchen to put away some groceries in his food locker. Smiling at me, he remarked, "Mmmm. It smells delicious. What are you cooking?"



"I am baking pancakes," I answered with emphasize on the word "baking".

David smiled, "What a coincidence. Pancakes are my favorite dish." I invited him to eat with me, but unfortunately he had no time.



The next few days we met "coincidentally" more often in the kitchen. He would comment on the news on the radio, emphasize our similarities, show interest, address flattering or ambiguous remarks to me, and finally he invited me to dinner, "Have you got any plans for tomorrow? We could make pancakes together?" I agreed and we arranged to meet at the kitchen the next evening at 6. As planned, we baked pancakes and then ate them together. After washing up and putting the wet dishes into the dish dryer we went to my room. There we sat on the couch and watched TV.

"Coincidentally" he touched my back. It was an arousing feeling. Would he go further? After a while he got up and went to the toilet. What a pity. Coming back he took his place on my left again and wrapped his right arm around my waist. Pulling me close to him, he fondled my belly with his left hand, peered into my eyes and laughed wolfishly, "Mmm-mmm-mmmm." He gently kissed my lips. While circling his tongue in my mouth his left hand tenderly caressed the inside of my nylon covered thighs, which caused me to moan. Getting progressively more vigorous he fondled and rubbed my belly, breasts and finally my pussy.

He unbuttoned my blouse and whispered in a deep voice, "Come on. Get undressed. Take off your blouse." I obeyed and took off my blouse and dress and David got undressed, too. He pulled a condom over his hard cock while I took off my bra. He seems to prefer safe sex, I thought to myself, with rising horniness.



When I began to take off my stockings, he grinned and said, "You can leave them on. You can leave on your nylon stockings. They look good on you." He seems to have a nylon fetish. But that is Ok. I like wearing stockings with my garter belt during sex. They make me feel a little bit slutty. Will he treat me like a slut? Should I tell him that when wearing stockings I have always had successful anal, orgasming without touching my clitoris?

While I pulled my stockings back up, he hugged me from behind, kissed my neck and caressed the inside of my thighs, my breasts and then rubbed my pussy. Pressing his stiff cock between my butt cheeks, he guided me to the bedroom. There he gently pushed me onto the bed and said, "Lie down, please. On your back. Legs apart." He laid himself next to me and caressed my pussy until it got wet. Then he knelt between my legs, laid on me and slowly and gently slid his cock into my pussy and fucked me. I would more accurately say he fucked me in a 4/4-step with accent on the first stroke. Getting progressively more vigorous he then fucked me harder and rougher.

After a while he stopped abruptly and commanded, "And now from behind. Come on. Turn around. Get on your hands and knees." I obediently positioned myself like a dog and presented my pussy for penetration. David knelt behind me and placed the tip of his cock against my wet labia. In one motion, he pushed his entire length inside and fucked me hard again.

A while later he withdrew and lay on his back and said, "Now it's your turn. Sit on me." Exhausted, I rode on his cock until he ordered, "Enough. Now lie down. On your back, again. Legs up. Lift your legs. Put your legs on my shoulders." He then leaned his body against my legs, pushing them to my ears and fucked me – in and out – until he climaxed. Satisfied, he pulled his cock out, laid himself on his back and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

I grinned and whispered, "Mmmm. That was nice." David got up and went to the sink to remove the used condom and wash his cock.



Second round – the oral game.



After drying his cock David took his place on my left again and wrapped his right arm around my waist. Pulling me close to him, he peered into my eyes and laughed wolfishly as he had before, "Mmm-mmm-mmmm." While fondling my bare pussy, David kissed my nipples and finally my pussy, which made me moan.

Suddenly, David took a pillow, laid it on the floor, knelt down between my legs, peered up, smiled and kissed my pussy again. He gently circled his tongue on my clit before he started to lick me more boldly. With every exhalation he moved his tongue vigorously up through my swollen lips. He plowed my pussy with his tongue for several minutes. Then he peered up again, smiled and asked, "Do you like it?" Not waiting for an answer, he again circled his tongue on my clit. I moaned and arched my back as I climaxed.



Satisfied, I pulled David back on the couch, "Hmm. Thank you very much. That was wonderful. But now it's my turn." Submissively I knelt down on the pillow between his legs and grabbed his cock. I gently pulled back his foreskin all the way, revealing the moist, dark pink skin. I licked and kissed the tip like it was an ice cream cone. It tasted a little bit soapy, but I liked it. Then I took his cock in my mouth and started sucking. Aroused, I moved my head up and down, and when he started to moan I went faster, finally swallowing his spurtings.



David seduced me several times thereafter. He had other strategies, in addition to fondling on the couch:

"Oily massage" foreplay

The next day I sat at my writing desk. David stood behind me and began massaging my shoulders. "Tense shoulders, fancy a massage?" he asked.

"Mmm, why not?" I replied.

After rubbing and kneading my shoulders for a while, David whispered, "Your shoulders are quite tense. Come on. Take off your blouse. I'll give you a real massage."

I declined with thanks, "No thank you. That is not necessary."


But David kept up, "Come on. I have a very good lotion."

I finally agreed and David said, "Mmm. Nice. I would suggest you lie face down on the couch, on your stomach, while I go and get the promised good lotion."

I obeyed, took off my blouse and laid myself face down on the couch. David fetched the lotion, took off his pullover and trousers and sat down on my buttocks. He poured some lotion on my back and started rubbing and kneading my back. "How do you like it?" he asked me. "Do you like it more gentle," David kneaded my muscles more strongly, "... or would you rather have it more rough and dominant?"

I moaned approval for the latter.

After a while David kneaded my bum cheeks before he started with the same procedure as the day before: "Get on your hands and knees, turn around, lie down on your back, legs apart, legs up, lift your legs, put your legs on my shoulders ..."



"Passionate welcome hug" foreplay



The next Friday I had another date with David. Waiting for him, I took a shower and dressed in a sexy outfit with nylon stockings and pumps. Suddenly the doorbell rang. It was David. He smiled as he saw me and said, "Hello, have you missed me?" After closing the door he looked at me and asked, "New stockings? Mmmm. Nice."


David hugged me passionately and kissed my lips. After a while he turned me around, hugged me from behind and started to undress me. Feeling my wet pussy he ordered, "Bend down." I obeyed and got fucked from behind right there just inside the door before David led me to the bedroom for more sex play.

"Let's take a nap" foreplay

Another time I yawned. "Tired?" asked David with a grin on his face. "You look tired. Come on. Let's take a nap." Knowing that David wanted to fuck me, I went to the bedroom with him, and we undressed and got in bed. We lay spooning under the sheets, his hardening cock pressing against my butt cheeks. His hands massaged my breasts, belly and finally my pussy before he fucked me.

The sex with David was good. I liked it when he played the role of a "gentle Romeo". But Gossen's First Law – marginal utility diminishes with every additional consumed unit – applies to sex as well. After a while – like the hero in Richard Wagner's opera Tannhäuser – I was looking for variety. Inspired perhaps by jokes, stories, pictures, movies, interviews or personals columns, I wanted to try new sexual experiences. I googled terms like "sex" and "spanking," read erotic stories, and watched porn movies and spanking movies.

I must say that I like porn movies and find them inspiring, even hypnotizing. Staring at a cock ramming in and out of a mouth, a pussy or an asshole induces a hypnotic trance. In this state, my mind is open and receptive to suggestions. Especially to the suggestions of the female actor that is moaning and screaming how horny it is to behave and to be treated like a whore. After a few minutes I feel like putting on my slutty black nylon stockings and being used like the female actor in the video: I want to kneel down and suck dick or I want to present my ass either for rough fucking or even a hard spanking.

I was especially fascinated by the statement of a spanking model: "I love getting spanked. I like pain. I like the endorphin rush I get after experiencing pain. I like being submissive, but I think most of all my love for spanking is that I simply like having my bum played with." I fantasized about getting the endorphin rush and playing a submissive role; I wanted to be dominated, spanked, whipped and caned.

I thought about how to convince David to satisfy my submissive cravings. Should I choose a direct strategy and tell him: "Darling, I've always been fascinated with the idea of being spanked. Would you like to give my little hiney a nice hard spanking? Come on. I have been a bad girl. I smoked." Or should I just just tell him that I have been a naughty girl and that I need a spanking right now? Maybe I could inspire him with ordinary household items like a cooking spoon or a belt: "Mmmm. Nice cooking spoon (or belt). I wonder how it would feel on my butt. Come on, I feel like taking a paddling." Maybe I could watch a spanking movie with him and tell him that spanking movies are inspiring, even hypnotizing to me.

But would David feel like giving me a hard spanking for his pleasure? Is he a dominant and sadistic character anyway? I could read aloud to David some S&M personals advertisements like "Dominant man is looking for a submissive woman to spank her butt," and ask him if he also likes spanking submissive women. But I was too shy to talk with David about my fantasies. Furthermore, I didn't want to be spanked by somebody who isn't a little bit sadistic and enjoys hurting me. I decided to answer an S&M ad.

(See Anja: Part II)