Anja’s Wild Years Ch. 02

Story Info
Anja Experiments with S&M.
2.3k words
4.66
17k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part II: Anja Experiments with S&M

Although I wondered if spanking is better in fantasy than in reality, I decided to answer a personals advertisement. Aroused, I googled terms like "S&M Personals" and found an appealing ad:

Dominant couple is looking for a chubby submissive girl

We are dominant couple looking for a submissive female to abuse and have adult fun with. If you are a bisexual submissive female, get in touch and maybe we could discuss what we could do. We are full of ideas and maybe you have a few, so that we could have a fun and very kinky night.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Kinky_Pair

Mmmm. That sounds interesting, I thought to myself, and answered:

Hello,

I read your advertisement online and felt drawn to it. My name is Anja. I am a 25-year-old chubby woman. Sexually, I am rather submissive. I am fascinated by the idea of being dominated by an older couple. In addition, I am interested in role playing. Playing a role helps me loosen my sexual inhibitions. For example, I like to dress up like a prostitute and wear long glossy black nylon stockings and pumps. Putting on and wearing nylon stockings make me feel like an anal slut. One cannot dress like a slut and not behave like one.



One of my sexual fantasies is to put on a slutty outfit and play the role of a submissive cum drinking anal slut. Obediently, I will present my bare bottom for a spanking or kneel down to suck your dick. You can fuck my holes and cum in my mouth. Thereafter you can ...



Kind regards and hoping to meet you soon.



Yours,

Anja


p.s. Anal, but only with lube.

My e-mail was successful. The next weekend I met Peter and Betty Brown at a bus station. We were alone. Peter grinned as he saw me, "Hello. You are Anja, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am." I answered nervously.

Peter looked to his wife, "Nice, isn't she? May I introduce you? This is my wife Betty."

Betty grinned, "Pleased to meet you. How are you?"



"Fine, thanks. A little bit nervous. And you?" I answered.

We went for a walk and had some small talk: "How old are you? ..."

Suddenly Betty said, "We are actually quite close to our place. Would you like to come up for some coffee or a glass of wine?"

I answered. "Why not, with pleasure."



We went to a brick house and Peter opened the door, "So, please come in." I said thank you and Peter led me into the house and asked if he could take my coat, "May I take your coat?"

"Or anything else?" Betty interjected with a wicked grin.

I laughed and gave my coat to Peter, "That's very kind of you, thank you." Nervously, I thought about the ambiguous remark "or anything else." Should I take off more? Does Betty want me to get undressed already?

While I was still thinking about the ambiguous remark, we went to the living room and Peter pointed to the couch, "Have a seat, please. What would you like to drink? I have coffee and a bottle of cabernet sauvignon."

I chose the wine, "Mmm, wine sounds good. I'll have a glass of cabernet sauvignon, please."

Peter grinned, "Excellent choice." He brought three wine glasses and filled each.

Betty took her glass and toasted, "Cheers. Here's to our quite interesting guest."

We took a sip and Betty remarked, "Nice, the finish is long and lingering with soft tannins and flavors of dried peaches and prunes." Betty looked at me and asked, "Do you like prunes?"

I answered, "yes, of course," and took another sip to hide my nervousness. How should I behave? Should I say, that I especially like sperm flavored prunes? Or is this too direct? But then I don't know whether I like sperm flavored prunes or not.

"Can I pour you some more wine?" Peter asked and I nodded, "Thank you."



Round 1:



Peter took a printout of my e-mail, "Well, you wrote that you are rather submissive sexually and that you like to be dominated." Nervously, I nodded. Peter grinned, "Nice. Ok. Then be a good submissive girl and get undressed to your panties." Shyly, I obeyed and took off my pullover, my shoes, my bra. It was an arousing feeling to undress before two strangers, especially when they are sitting fully dressed on the couch in front of me.

After taking off my stockings, Betty ordered, "Come here and stand up straight, hands behind your back." I obeyed and Betty slowly pulled down my panties and grinned wolfishly, "Mmm, mmmmm." I felt humiliated and aroused.

Peter handed me my e-mail and said, "Would you be so kind as to go to the middle of the room and read your letter aloud, please." Nervously I took the e-mail and went to the center of the room. I stood there naked and began to read; I felt so humiliated and aroused.

Peter interrupted, "So, a slutty outfit helps you loosen your sexual inhibitions? Have you brought along any nice garments?"

I answered that I had taken off the stockings. Betty got up, took my stockings and garter belt from the floor and grinned, "Ok. Then put them on, please." I obeyed and put on my black stockings.

Betty walked around me and inspected me. "Mmmm," she said, "Come with me, darling. I'll dress you up like a real slut." Dressed in my nylon stockings I followed Betty to the bedroom. She opened her wardrobe and gave me a cheap-looking pearl necklace and a glossy apron, "Here, put these on. Being dressed up like a slut makes it easier for you to behave like one."

I complied and dressed up like a cheap whore. Betty looked at me and grinned, "Mmm, mmm. How do you feel?"

I felt humiliated but said, "Like a slut."

Betty ginned, "Nice. Are you ready to behave like one?"

I bravely answered, "Yes, I am."

Betty touched my shoulder and grinned, "Are you ready to take a hard spanking?"

I said that I was.

"Good girl," Betty said. "Then go back to the living room and ask Mr. Brown to give you a hard spanking."



I obeyed, went back to the living room and asked Mr. Brown, "How do you like my slutty outfit? Would you like to give me a hard spanking?"

Peter smiled, "Mmmm, mmm. Fine. Then come here and lay across my lap. Over my lap, honey," he said patting his legs. Submissively I obeyed and laid myself down on Peter's lap. I felt nervous and excited. After caressing my bare bottom for a while Peter spanked me with his hand. Smack – smack – smack.

It felt quite good and it didn't hurt – in the beginning. After a while, my bum seems to have become more sensitive. Betty moved close to my head, caressing my hair and comforting me, "Yes. Be a good girl. Take your spanking. You like it, don't you? Come on, Peter. Spank her harder." Smack – smack – smack.

After a while I had to get up again. Peter opened his trousers and pulled out his semi-hard cock. The tip of his glans looked shiny and swollen as it emerged from his foreskin. I had to kneel down before him and suck him. Betty watched me and commented, "Yes, be a good slut."

After sucking Peter's cock for a while Betty leaned back, spread her legs, lifted her skirt and asked, "Would you like to give me oral pleasure, too? Would you like to lick my pussy?"

I played my slutty role perfectly and laughed excitedly: "Mmm, mmm. Yes, of course. I like prunes." Aroused, I knelt between Betty's legs and kissed her pussy. She had a clean shaved mature pussy. Her big wrinkled labia looked like two prunes lying beside her rosy red clit.

Peter got up and knelt behind me. He rubbed the tip of his penis against my wet pussy. I moaned as he slid into me. After fucking me for some minutes, Peter pressed the tip of his penis against my asshole, "Relax, Anja," he said. "Press against it like you are taking a shit. It makes it easier."

Betty added, "Just relax and push against it like when you defecate. It loosens the sphincter quite effectively."
Submissively, I obeyed. While Betty consoled me, Peter pushed his cock in my ass. It hurt and I grimaced. Betty pressed my head into her lap and Peter fucked my ass from behind while I continued sucking his wife's pussy.

After a while, Peter pulled out and slapped my buttocks, commanding, "Turn around. Lay on your back." I obeyed and laid back on the couch. My head rested on Betty's lap. While Betty gently caressed my hair and my breasts, Peter put my legs to my ears and pushed into my ass with quick hard thrusts that made me shiver with pleasure.



Then he pulled his cock out of my ass and pressed it against my mouth. I felt disgusted and held my lips closed. Betty caressed me, "Come on. Be a good girl and take it in your mouth." Submissively, I obeyed and sucked his cock. It was just disgusting. Finally he came in my mouth. Although I don't like swallowing sperm, I was glad; the taste of semen was better and less disgusting. "Good girl," Betty commended as I swallowed and she reached for a glass of wine and toasted, "This is to Anja, our submissive anal cum slut."

Round 2 - With implement



Exhausted, I sat on the couch and tried to remove the disgusting taste of shit and sperm from my mouth. Betty caressed my naked pussy and smiled at Peter, "Our little girlfriend is still wet. I think she now wants to enjoy some nice implements, doesn't she?" Betty looked at me, "She wants to be paddled, whipped and caned, doesn't she?"

I was frightened and nervous but continued playing my slut role, "Mmmm, yes, why not."

Betty grinned, "Fine. Then be a good girl, choose a nice implement from the table and ask Mr. Brown to give you a nice hard thrashing."

On the table were a wooden spoon, a belt and a ping pong paddle. I took the wooden spoon, held it out to Peter and asked him, "Mr. Brown. Would you be so kind as to use this implement on my bum?"



Peter grinned, "Good girl. Then would you be so kind as to stand up straight and put your hands behind your back."

Betty repeated the words more sternly, "Stand up straight. Hands behind your back."

Nervously, I took my position. Peter stood next to me and caressed my bum with the wooden spoon. With his other hand he squeezed my nipples and fingered my pussy. I kept my position and waited for the first stroke. Smack. "Ahhhh," I cried out as I took the stroke. It hurt immensely.

But Betty comforted me and I kept submissively presenting my bum for punishment. Peter grinned; he seemed to be a little bit sadistic. "Do you want to feel this nice belt?" Betty asked after a while, showing me the black leather belt. Afraid but curious, I nodded.

Peter took the belt and commanded, "Bend down." I obeyed. Smack – smack – smack.

It hurt a lot. "Ahhhh," I screamed and got up.

But Betty commanded, "Keep your position, little girl." Comforting me, she caressed my bum, "Poor girl, a spanking with a belt should be indulged and enjoyed lying flat on the bed."

Peter took two pillows from the head of the couch, piled them together in the middle and looked at me, "Now, be so kind and lay face down with your hips over the pillows. Get your bottom up for me." I took my ordered position. Betty sat next to me and caressed me. Peter raised the belt to shoulder level and brought it down hard across my red welted bottom. I cried out as I took the stroke. Betty comforted me and kept me in position: Smack – aaaah, smack – aaaah, smack – aaaah.



After a while Peter ordered me to turn over, lie on my back and lift my legs. I obeyed and Betty grabbed my ankles. My vulva and asshole were now totally exposed. Peter caressed both with the belt before he quickly brought it down hard across my red welted bottom: Smack – aaaah, smack – aaaah, smack – aaaah.



Betty began to rub my pussy, "It seems somebody's pussy has gotten all wet." While Peter continued whipping my bum, Betty got up, took a bag and removed a silicone dildo, condom, dildo harness and tube of lube. She put the condom on the dildo, put the dildo through the hole in the harness and strapped the harness on. She gently lubed my tight asshole and my well thrashed bum. It felt nice and cool. Then I had to get up. Her artificial cock looked so inviting. Instinctively, I knelt down and sucked for a bit before I presented my butt. She plowed me good and long until both holes were sore.

After quite some time, Betty pulled out, slapped my bum and said exhaustedly, "Wow, that was horny. How did you like it?" 


Relieved, I answered, "I would say it was an interesting experience."

Betty grinned, "Did you actually climax during our little BDSM game?" 
"Mmm, not really," I said, confused. "Maybe, I was too nervous."

"Oh, what a pity," Betty said, pretending to be sad "Maybe next time. Would you repeat it again?"


"Why not," I said, while my ass still burned like fire.



Some final thoughts: I would say getting a hard spanking has been an interesting experience. But, like pussy eating, anal, cum swallowing or sucking a dick that has been in my ass, spanking had been much better in my fantasy. There I am not afraid of getting STDs.





Special thanks to Erosite for editing this story.