Anja's Wager

Story Info
Anja tests her friend's self-control.
2.1k words
4.43
43.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four of them had not been out late, but had left the bar about ten, and now wandered back through the neon-lit streets to Dan and Marie's apartment. After a few beers or glasses of wine their inhibitions had dropped, leading to a conversation about sex which had given many cause to blush.

On the way back Dan and Ray continued the conversation, in a rather laddish way, as the women walked ahead.

"Really, not interested at all." Dan was insisting. "I've been with Marie for a year now. Amazing woman – in all ways. Wouldn't want anyone else."

Ray didn't believe him. And as they walked up the stairs towards the apartment door he pointed up the stairscase to Anja, who walked ahead of them, her little black dress well above the knee and stretching to cup her firm ass, dark hair tumbling around her bare shoulders. "Would you really say no?"

"Wouldn't even get a hard on!"

Once inside, Marie put on some music and opened a bottle of wine. She sat next to Dan on the sofa, while Anja and Ray took the two arm-chairs. Ray looked at her, slim, sheathed in a burgundy skirt over black stockings, with a full cream blouse, long red hair nearly to her waist. He could see why Ray would be smitten, though himself found Anja far more stirring. But he didn't believe any man could be that smitten.

"So," Marie asked as she poured out the wine, "What were you guys talking about on the way back."

Dan looked embarrassed.

"Dan was saying how happy he was, with you." Ray said. "That he didn't even look at other women."

"That's sweet!" she smiled and put a hand on his knee.

Anja, a wicked glint in her eye, leaned forward. "Actually, that's not all they said!"

Marie raised an eyebrow.

"He said that he had no interest at all in other women. And that I couldn't even get him hard."

"Did you?"

"Well," Dan looked bashful, "it's true."

Anja let her finger tips run up and down her thighs. "I don't believe you."

Marie sat back. "No, nor do I. You've got the sex-drive of a bull, you couldn't say no!"

"It's true – I bet I could."

He hadn't meant to say "bet", but he was indignant, and also a little nervous.

Anja, however, took the challenge.

She stood up and walked slowly across the room towards him, stepping around the coffee table, so that her feet were just inches from his. She bent forward so that her hands touched her ankles and her face was just inches from his. "I bet you couldn't."

Marie looked on transfixed. Anja's lips were just inches from Dan's, and she ran her tongue around them as she slowly stood up, letting her fingers run up her shins, her thighs, across her stomach, to her chest. She began to sway to the music, dancing slowly, and mostly with her hips, as her fingers stroked her stomach, her neck, her breasts. "I bet I can do anything I want with you. And I never lose a bet."

She began to sway and gyrate more extremely, the tips of her fingers circling her nipples, now standing hard under the dress. Then she stroked down her front to her thighs and hips, turning her back to Dan so that he could watch her caress her ass. She leaned forward, looking back at him as she did so, easing the skirt up so that all of her legs were visible, and the black fabric of her panties running between her cheeks and down between her thighs to barely cover her pussy.

Then she turned to face him again, straightening and pulling the dress shamelessly up to her waist. She ran one hand down over the lacy thong, to caress her mound, her hips pressing back against her fingers as the fabric creased into her slit. "I think," she said as she stroked herself through the fabric, "that you're already hard."

"I am." He swallowed hard. "So you can stop."

She smiled and kept stroking. "Oh no. That wasn't our bet. The bet was that you couldn't say 'no'. And besides…" she slipped one finger inside her gusset and gasped gently as she slid into herself "… you don't want me to stop."

Dan watched intently as she danced to the music, one finger sliding in and out of her wet slit as she held the dress up to give him a clear view. He was breathing hard. So was Anja, and across the room so was Ray. Next to Dan, looking down at the bulge in his trousers, so was Marie.

Anja leaned forward and, with her finger still stroking the inside of her pussy lips, she reached out with the other hand and undid Dan's zip. He didn't stop her as she eased him out, nor when she clasped her fingers around his cock and began to pump it gently. She slid her hand up and down for two or three minutes, in rhythm with the music and with her own fingering, and then stood, slowly releasing him, and half turned to the coffee table.

She took a long red candle from the brass candlestick in the centre of the table, and while she still worked at her pussy she raised it to her lips, keeping her eyes fixed on Dan's. As she brought the candle to her mouth she played with it with her tongue and let her gaze fall to his cock. As she licked and then sucked at the candle she kept her eyes fixed on his twitching rod.

Anja lowered the candle slowly, and eased it into her pussy with a sigh. She stood with her legs apart, guiding the candle with both hands as her juices ran down its length and onto her fingers, her head lowered, watching Dan with upturned eyes. Then she leaned forward and stretched out one hand to his face, stroking his cheek and brushing his lip so that he could smell her musk on her fingers, and then drew back her hand, hooking her thumb over the top of her dress and stretching the fabric down to free one breast. She raised one foot onto the sofa, ensuring that Dan had a clear view of the candle sliding in and out of her, and kneaded her freed breast, pinching the nipple and massaging the soft flesh as she held it just inches from his face. The, with a smile, she leaned down further, taking his cock in her hand. She lowered her head towards his throbbing shaft and stopped an inch above its head. He licked her juice from his lips and felt her breath on his cock as she pumped him. Then she opened her mouth, glanced at him, but moved no closer, instead letting saliva run down from her lips to his rod.

She spat on his cock again and again until her saliva ran over her fist and down onto his trousers, and then she raised her head and looked at him. "You think that's good lubrication?"

He nodded vigorously.

"Good." She stood up and sat back on the wooden coffee table and said, cruelly, "then you can do it yourself while you watch me – but you mustn't cum yet."

Anja laid back on the coffee table, knees apart and legs in the air, and thrust the candle with one hand while she stroked her clit with the fingers of the other, keeping her head raised so that she could look past the candle to Dan's cock, watching him as he watched her.

Marie, who had been watching with a mix of revulsion and arousal as Anja had teased her boyfriend, could now bear no more, and hurriedly wriggled out of her burgundy skirt and her panties, and started desperately fingering herself, staring at Dan's shaft.

Across the room Ray's trousers were already unzipped and his hand worked quickly in his boxers.

Anja's breathing grew more desperate, her breaths now little squeals, and she cried "someone hold the candle so I can make myself cum!"

Marie, one hand still working her own clit, leaned forward and held the end of the candle, and Anja buckled against the table as she rubbed faster and faster, forgetting Dan now and caring only for her own pleasure. A huge climax rippled through her, and then immediately she sat up, fixed her stare on Dan and stood, the candle dropping from between her thighs.

She placed one foot on either side of him, took his shoulders in his hands and perched over his lap, her sopping pussy just inches above his engorged rod. "I want hard cock in my cunt right now – are you ready for it?"

"Yes!" Dan almost sobbed.

But Anja chuckled and raised her hips away from him. "That's the wrong answer! I win!"

She stepped off the sofa, and straightened her dress, I triumphant grin on her face. "Come on, Ray," she turned to him. "Lets leave and let these two make up."

Ray followed her out into the hall, but when she opened the front door he stepped up behind her, put an arm round her waist and pushed the door shut again, slamming it. She turned her head sharply to look at him, and saw his lips purse in a silent "shhhh!"

Dan and Marie had heard the door and thought that they were alone.

"Look, I'm really sorry bout that, Marie, I…"

"Don't you dare say sorry!"

"Well what do you want…?"

"I want you to fuck me, you idiot! Fuck me…! Oh - oh yes!"

They weren't quiet about it. Marie shouted commands, Dan roared like a beast. Her stockings and blouse and his shirt and trousers barely muffled the sounds of their bodies colliding.

Ray whispered into Anja's ear. "You know what you said, about having hard cock in your cunt tonight?"

"Yes?"

"You were right again. You will. Now."

He slid his arm round from her waist to her ass, slipped under her dress and moved the gusset of her thong to one side, pushing her shoulders forward with the other hand. She leaned against the door as he let his shaft spring from his trousers, its blunt tip nestling in her damp folds. She squirmed slightly, taking his helmet between her lips, and then he pushed steadily forward. His moan came out as a whimper and she bit her lip. He pulled back and thrust again, and again, a steady, moderate rhythm, feeling her around his rod as they both listened to the sounds from the sittingroom: "Yes, more! Keep going!" Then a ripping of cloth and popping buttons, and "Now gnaw my nipples – don't slow down!" - but from his roaring grunts Dan was certainly no less intense.

Ray moved faster, steadily, building his own climax, looking down to see his shaft burying itself into Anja's wet pussy to the soundtrack of the others' sex. He reached around and pulled down her dress at the front, cupping her breasts in his hands and holding them firmly, the erect nipples pinched between his fingers. Each time he'd thrust she pushed back to meet him, and they both panted heavily, struggling to keep quiet. He felt his climax build as he ploughed steadily into her damp hole, and she delighted in the feeling of his hard cock, so much thicker and softer than the paltry candle she had had earlier. So engrossed in each other, they did not even notice when the shout from the sitting-room subsided.

Ray started to shudder, and Anja looked back over her shoulder to watch his face as he came. But, startled, instead she looked past him, at the figure standing in the sitting-room doorway. Ray's came violently, but as his cum shot into Anja's pussy he saw where she looked and glanced suddenly back to follow her gaze.

In the doorway Marie stood, her torn blouse hanging open, juices glistening on her inner thighs and staining her stocking-tops, her hands on her hips and a smirk on her face as she watched them buck together. Dan drove his cock forward, his eyes still fixed on Marie's body, as the last squirts of his milk flooded into Anja's pussy.

Panting, the couple stood straight, Ray putting his spent cock away and Anja adjusting her dress. Still smiling, Marie walked towards them and to the door, which she opened and gestured that they should leave. "A fabulous evening." She whispered. "Come again soon."