Anklet of Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hours? I'm supposed to sit here and wait for hours? Well, I should get a coffee I thought. I wanted this, and if she's going to truly enjoy herself, it's going to be a while. So I left the condo-village and hit the drive-thru. Coffee in hand, I drove back to the condo.

Once my coffee was done I was wired, with nowhere to go. Fuck it, I decided to go sneak around the condo to see if I could see anything. Nervous someone would see me I slunk around to the back deck of his condo. The blinds we're closed most of the way, but I could see in a little. There were no people in sight though. I mustered up the nerve to try the sliding back door on the deck but no such luck. It was locked. As I stood there listening intently I could hear a disco beat. He must have some music on. Frustrated, I slunk back to my car.

I sat there, waiting, staring at the pictures of my wifes hands and lips wrapped around that big black cock. It was such a stark contrast of black and white. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and I texted back, "Everything OK in there?"

There was no response back right away. It was now 3am. My coffee buzz was fading and I'd been sitting in this car for more than an hour since lurking around the condo.

I was starting to drift off when I got the text.

"Soo good honey. Coming out to you soon."

I was kicked back awake, staring at the doorway to the condo, waiting for Rebecca to come out. More waiting. How long is this going to be now? I swear it was another 30 minutes before the door swung open in the dark. Becky looked like she was just showered and leaving for work.

She looked about, found my car and hurried over. Getting in, she smelt of shampoo. Her hair was damp.

"Thanks for waiting honey, you're so good to me."

"How was it?"

"Oh my god, you wouldn't believe it, honey. You saw the pics he sent right? It was crazy. I was pretty scared by the size of it, by he knew how to ease it in and boy was it good. It went all the way in! I don't want to make you feel bad honey, I like when we have sex, but this was something else. His cock went all the way in me, to the bottom of my pussy, your dick doesn't go in nearly that deep. I'm so sore, but I keep getting horny thinking about it."

I had so many questions, what to ask first? "How many times did he come?"

"Three."

"Tell me..."

"The first time he blew it all over my face, he had my phone in his hands and was videoing it for you. So I told him you would want to see his come all over my face and he thought it would look good too. Wait til you see how much cum he dumped on my face."

"And the second time?"

"Well he ate me out for a while after he came. I tried to video some of that for you, but I was a little distracted and gave up after a few seconds and deleted it so I could enjoy myself. He had a big thick tongue and he made me come on his face. We hung out for a while and then I started rubbing his cock some more. I wanted to suck on it again and it seemed like his dick was ready for more."

"Sounds so hot baby, I can't believe you did this, so awesome! Where did he come the second time?"

"Well I was starting to feel a little guilty at my sluttiness and started think about you even though I had this massive dick in my mouth and hands. But I remembered your fantasies and what you always tell me you want to happen. So I decided to make this round about you. I gave Don my phone again and had him video the whole session, but I kept talking to the phone as if it were you so when you watch it you'll know it was just for you."

"Oh wow, baby, what kind of stuff?"

"Oh, you'll see... you know how you want me to put you down and humiliate you? Make you jealous of a big cock? Well don't worry, you have a lot to be jealous of, I had a lot of fun taunting you and I can't wait for you to watch this video!"

"OMG, let me see your phone I want to see!"

"Nope, not until we get home. By the way, you forgot that you asked me a question. He came in my pussy because he made me beg him to. I even held my well-fucked pussy wide open for some close-ups of all his cum coming out of me. I was a total mess so asked if I could shower. That's when I texted you I was coming out soon. Of course, once in the shower, Don came in and we started playing some more in the shower. I was having a great time, but I was getting woozy from all the steam, so I told Don he had to hurry up and finish before I passed out. He held me down by my hair and jerked off on my face. There wasn't much load this time and the shower quickly washed it away, but we were both pretty spent. That's when I came out to you just now. Don gave me his number, said I should call him later to so we can do it again soon. He said you might be able to watch, but there's going to be some rules you have to agree to. I don't know, let's see what happens, honey, OK?"

As she was talking she took her phone out and cued up the video from last night. I began to watch it.

"MMM. This is a nice cock, I've never seen one so big."

"How much do you think you can get in your mouth?"

"I don't know..." Becky smiled up into the camera.

Just then Becky slid her finger on the phone, "Skip to the good part for now."

She scanned ahead to the end of that clip, Becky was still on her knees sucking this massive cock.

"I'm close baby, tell your husband what you want." Don said from behind the camera-phone, looking down at his cock in my wife's mouth.

"I want your hot cum all over my face Don, I want my husband to see this big black cock unload on his pretty white wife's face. Cum on my face with that big cock." She yelled as she stroked the cock with her saliva."

"Oh, I'm going to cum on your face baby-doll. Here it comes."

Rebecca held her tongue out staring up at Don. Don used his free hand to take control back over the stroking of his cock just in time to take aim. The first blast shot right across the bridge of her nose, along her forehead into her hair. The second stand then shot directly into her mouth, as did the third. Don wiggled his cock a little to make sure he fourth strand would land on her. It went on her chin, dribbling down onto her chest. Becky then leaned in and sucked Don clean, making some noises of self-satisfaction.

"Hmm mm," Becky laughed with delight as she stroked and licked.

"There's more where that came from, don't worry girl. Tell your hubby how you liked it."

"Honey, it was so good." She teased, "Look at your slutty wife covered in this man's cum. I bet you wish you were here to see it. I loved it, honey, and next I'm going to try and put this big thing into my pussy."

"Tell him why."

"Oh, it's so big, I have to know what that's like. I want to see how deep it can go. Oooh and I want you to know, dear, that this cock is so much bigger than yours, I might need to stay a while and get to know it better."

And then the clip ended. I instinctively went to the next clip and played it.

"Not until we get home." She grabbed the phone out of my hands.

It had to be the fasted I've ever driven. If it wasn't 5am I would probably have gotten a speeding ticket along the way.

"So let's see it," I demanded.

"On one condition."

What? Now what did she want? I was totally losing control of everything, but I seemed like I was enjoying it.

"What's that?"

"You can watch after I set up our next meeting with Don."

Well I don't think that's going to be a problem, I was totally loving the excitement of what happened and wanted more too.

"Absolutely! Maybe I can come too this time?"

"I'll text Don now, we'll see." She started pecking away on her phone. Then she cued up the video I hadn't seen on her phone and gave it to me. "I'm going to take a little nap. Enjoy the video."

She took off upstairs and left me with the phone. I hit play.

It was a close up of my wife's pussy lips, her fingers we're rubbing up and down the sides.

"Look at this sweet virgin pussy." Don said.

"I'm not a virgin!"

"You ever been with anyone as big as me before?"

"Nope."

"How big is the biggest you've had?

"My husband, he's got an OK dick."

"How much bigger is mine?" He asked confidently.

"Way bigger. Like if I put both my hands around his cock, the tip would barely be sticking out. When I put both of my hands around your cock the length that's left over is still a little bigger than my husband, it's like twice the size. And it's so much wider too, I can't even close my hands around it."

"That's what I mean girl, you are a BBC-Virgin."

"Hmm, well I've got a nice big black cock right in front of me right now and my pussy is so wet thinking about you stretching me out. I want you to put your big cock in me. I want to you fill me up wider and deeper than my husband can." Don moved the camera back away from her pussy so I could see all of her. Becky looked up into the camera, "You ready to watch me fuck this man, honey? You ready to see me get this big cock stuffed into me. I hope you don't get too jealous, just because his cock is bigger than yours. Actually, on second thought, I DO hope you get jealous. You should be, look at this thing. You couldn't ever measure up to this."

I was in all-out masturbation mode at this point. Pants down, jerking myself and watching this video play out.

Now she was sucking on his cock while he stood up and she sat on the end of a bed. There was disco music playing, the same music I heard before.

"Damn, honey," She said taking the cock out of her mouth, again looking up into the camera, "It's going to take a little getting used to. I gotta figure out how to properly work this cock. Look at this." She tried to deep throat it as far as she could. It only went in about a fourth of the way before she gagged. "With your cock honey I can actually stick my tongue out and lick your balls while your cock is in my mouth. Not this big cock. Not even close honey. I'm going to need some practice to get good at this."

"Oh you're doing great girl, lets open up that pussy now." Don commanded.

"Oooh are you ready honey? I'm going to do it, I'm a bit nervous." Becky laid back and spread her legs. The camera wobbled as Don moved in to mount her. The camera tilted down to give me the perfect view of this huge cock entering her for the first time. "Do it, Don, put it in me."

He laid his cock down along her opening, just letting it sit there in all its immense glory. Becky's hips and pelvis were bucking up towards it, demanding that cock.

"Are you seeing this honey? Are you seeing this thing? Mmm. Do it Don, Do it."

And then Don tilted his cock down and in, popping the head into her.

"Ahhhh, Ohhhhh. It's going in honey. He's putting his cock into me." Slowly he gyrated and worked a little more of it in.

"Is it much wider than your husband?" Don asked.

"Oh yeah," she quickly replied, "This is much wider."

"I'll go slow, tell me if it hurts."

"It hurts, but don't stop, I want more."

"Tell your husband when I get in as deep as he can go."

"You hear that honey? Don's already stretching me wider than you could. Soon he'll be deeper than you'll ever be."

"Yeah girl, put that mother fucker down."

"Oh right there, hold on." She begged. Don held himself to not push any further but kept the rhythm going. "He's right there honey, he's in as deep as you can go."

"Look at how much more cock I have left to put in your wife. You see that little buddy?" The camera was brought in close and then back up. "Now we're getting into my end of the pussy, the deep end. This is my pussy, I'm claiming it!"

"It's your pussy now. It's your pussy. Give me that cock, stick it all the way in." Don slowly thrust further than any cock had ever been in her. Becky let out a long deep moan followed by a bunch of, "Oh my God's!"

"It's so deep honey, holy shit, this pussy is all his now honey. Do you see this?" As Don started to work the cock back out and in, getting into a deep penetrating rhythm, Rebecca starting to lose it. No more words, just grunts and moans.

"My pussy now!" Don yelled. "My pussy!"

Just then the camera fumbled around a bit and I could hear something being whispered by Don. Becky laughed.

"Yeah, this IS the best fucking my pussy has ever had. That's right. Did you hear me dear husband?" She said locking right at the camera with contempt. Not only is my pussy opened up right now, but also so am I to all that I've been missing. You can't fuck me like this. Look at how deep this cock fucks me? Do you see how much of my cream is on his cock? It's all your fault, if you had a big cock like Don I wouldn't be here would I? I hope this is what you wanted. If I knew what I was missing I don't know if I'd be with you. But I know you love me, you love me so much you want me to enjoy this big cock fucking me better than you can. Don't you? Don, fuck me like my husband can't!"

With no further instruction needed, Don started banging away at top speed and depth.

"Damn girly, this is a deep pussy!" His big balls we're slapping against her asshole. "I've never been able to get all this way in before, I usually bottom out on girls. Fuck, it's like your pussy was made for my cock."

"My pussy IS made for your cock. Right, honey? It's Don's pussy. I want him to come deep in my pussy, honey. Deeper than you could ever possibly get and fill me up with cum.

"Oh yeah, turn over baby, I'm going to smash that big ass of yours."

Becky turned over and Don entered her from behind. His balls were slapping up against her clit as he pounded away. A minute later Don was ready, "Beg for it girl, let your man hear you. Beg me to come in your big fat pussy."

"Oh please. Cum in me. I've never felt what it's supposed to feel like when a real cock cums. I want it so fucking bad, please, please, cum in that pussy for me! Make that big cock explode deep in me!"

A few grunts were all the warning there was. Don slammed up against her ass hard and held it there as his balls jumped up and down to unload inside my wife. After a moment Don slid his cock out. "Show you man what I did to you," He said as he moved the camera close up to her ass, which was still sticking up in the air. Closing in on her pussy I could see a stream of cum oozing out and down her leg. "Hold your pussy open for the camera," Don commanded. With her weight on her head and chest, Becky put her arms back onto her butt cheeks and spread them wide. Her pussy lips opened and there was a nice gob of cum drooling out and flowing down.

The camera then came around to her face, "Say goodbye girl."

"Bye honey, thanks for the night out, see you soon." She smiled and giggled and then the video ended.

I put the phone on the counter to go up and check on Rebecca. The phone chimed with an incoming text.

It was Don. "Sounds like a plan, see you two then!"

12