Ann

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
homlyp
homlyp
31 Followers

As she becomes more and more excited from my tongue, I start pushing my middle finger into her, just a bit, then out, then in a bit more, over and over. This excites her even more, and she is climaxing continually. Finally, I am finger fucking her ass, in and out, as far as my finger will go, pulling all the way out, and easing back in, thrusting all the way in. Her climaxing seems to be winding her higher and higher, and at last I go for broke. Hold her tightly to me, I start fucking in and out of her pussy with my tongue, while I jam the finger in her ass just as far as I can and hold it. She screams out, has a giant climax and squirts all over my face. I manage to move my mouth up to capture as much as I can. When she is done, I start licking all over her, licking up her juices.

She sighs, pulls away, and leans down over me, kissing my mouth, licking my lips and the inside of my mouth, then licking my face, licking up her own juices. Finally she stood up, and removed her skirt and blouse, posing for me, turning this way and that, spreading her legs, doing everything she could to give me an opportunity to admire her nude, beautiful body.

She leaned back over me, licked my face some more, then started gradually licking down my body. She paused to my nipples, licking them, then sucking each one, then grabbing each one gently between her teeth and biting a little bit, pulling on it lightly with her teeth. Then she kissed each nipple and licked down my body some more, getting more of her juices which she had squirted all over me.

She reached my navel, licked around it, kissing at the edges, then licking into it, sticking her tongue in. Then she smile devilishly up at me. She stuck her tongue out and licked from my navel all the down to the base of my completely erect penis, then along the top of it to the head. She grasped the head between her finger and thumb, licked the head, then squeezed gently, which caused the opening to spread a bit. Holding that, she started licking it, and playing like she was trying to get her tongue in me.

With her other hand, she was stroking me, fondling my balls with one of her fingers on the downstroke. She then removed the hand from my penis head and took the head into her mouth, pursing her lips for maximum contact. On the next upstroke, she sucked on me like she was sucking on a hose, then as her hand started on the downstroke, she followed it down my penis. As her hand reached the bottom, she removed it and kept moving her mouth down until she was up against my balls. She had taken my six inches completely into her mouth. Well, that's not quite true: at least two inches was in her throat, which fact she emphasized by swallowing repeatedly. It didn't take much of this, and I started spurting my cum down her throat. After taking a couple of ropes, she pulled her head back, took a couple more into her mouth, then pulled further back and finished by jacking me off onto her face, some falling to her breasts.

Using my softening cock like a spatula, she wiped most of the cum from her face into her mouth. When done, she opened her mouth to show me the cum she had collected, then swirled it around inside her mouth and swallowed loudly. She stood up and pulled me forward, holding my head with one hand while she brought her tits to me mouth for me to lick her clean. When I licked her clean without protest, she gave me a big smile, then bent over and started licking my cock clean.

On another occasion, she was sitting on the couch, nude, I placed a blindfold over her eyes, then pulled her head forward to rub on my cock. I told her to open her mouth, and when she did, I stuck my cock in and fucked her face briefly. Then I stood her up, turned her away and told to place her hands behind her back. She did, and I put padded cuffs on her, causing her to shiver and whimper a little. Then I put a 3" wide collar, with a leash attached, around her neck.

I bit gently on her nipples, ran my middle finger down her slit and pushed into her pussy about and inch, fucking in and out a bit. I took the finger that had been in her pussy and put it to her lips, telling her to suck it and get it wet. First she licked it, then took it and the index finger all the way into her mouth and sucked. I could feel the back of her throat, and her oral skills were amazing. It was very sensual and very arousing, more than I had ever felt from just having my fingers in a woman's mouth.

Once she quit sucking and pulled my finger out, I pulled sharply downward on the leash, pulled it until she was bent at the waist. My two fingers were very wet; she had made them very slippery with her saliva. At my direction she her spread her feet wide apart, and I started rubbing back and forth with my middle finger over her anus, then eased it in, pushing in and out a bit more each time, until my index finger was at her hole, and it joined the other one, both now in her ass. I fucked in and out with my fingers to about half their length, occasionally turning my hand, spreading her ass, loosening it up. She moaned in time to my thrusts and twists.

I grabbed up her shoes, used the leash to stand her up, and with my fingers still in her ass, used them to guide her into the next room, where lights and camera equipment was set up, and up onto a low table. I placed her high heels by her feet, put her hand on my shoulder, and told her to put them on. I held one shoe at a time, lifting each leg to help her. Unfortunately, this had necessitated my removing my fingers from her butt. On the other hand, it gave me a wonderful view as she spread her legs widely.

I grabbed my camera with one hand, stuck my fingers back in and took a picture of her, showing my fingers half way in her no-longer-quite-so-puckered hole. She moaned when she heard the camera click. I pulled my fingers out and put them to her mouth, taking another picture. With just a slight pressure from me, she opened her mouth and took the fingers in, sucking rhythmically, licking between them, and just in general being a nasty girl. I took a few more pictures along the way.

"Kneel down," I order her, positioning her with her ass facing me and her knees at the edge of the table. "Put your head down on the table and reach back and spread your cheeks. When she complied, I stepped up and held my cock head at her crinkled hole, saying "Now lean back. I want you to fuck yourself in the ass with my cock." Good little girl that she was, she slowing moved her butt further and further back, ending at last with me buried in her ass to the hilt. It felt wonderful, I admit, but she hadn't really followed instructions. I slapped her hard on her right cheek, above where her hand was still spreading herself, and said "You're supposed to be fucking me, Ann, so move that ass." She jumped in surprise with the slap, pulling me part way out, which error she quickly pushed herself back and corrected. "Now fuck!" I said.

She released her cheeks and started moving forward and back. As she moved forward, away from me, she alternated between keeping just the head in her and letting it slip out slightly, to increase the sensation when she pushed back on me again. Each time she pushed back she made sure I was completely in her before she stopped, my balls slapping against her dripping slit. She gradually increased the pace, until she was fucking herself quite rapidly. She kept up her top speed until eventually she screamed out and her rectum clenched done on me, pulsing. I grabbed her hips and held myself all the way in, then erupted in her, over and over.

Drained and tired, I eased out of her, leaving her with a slight gaped hole with my cum running out from it. I pushed back into her about an inch, then pulled out again and, using my cock, collected some of the draining cum. I sat down beside her, and since her blond hair, hanging 6 inches below her shoulders, made such an excellent handle, I used it to pull her head around to my lap, and she immediately started licking and slurping, getting all of the cum that she could, finally taking me into her mouth.

We sat like that for a while, the actions of her mouth making her harden again, then Ann said she needed to pee, so I took the leash, helped her off the table, led her, still blindfolded, to the bathroom, and helped her sit down on the toilet. "Please let my hands loose,", she asked in a soft voice.

I stood in front of her with my erection pointing at her, and said "Okay, lean forward." When she did, her face bumped into my partial hard-on. She moaned and opened her mouth, taking me entirely into her mouth in one motion.

I used one hand to hold her head to me, her lips against my balls, while I leaned her to the side a little so I could unhook her hand restraints. She immediately brought her left hand forward to fondle my balls, while with her right hand she reached behind me and pulled me forward, pressing her lips even harder against me. My now-raging erection partway down her throat, she swallowed several times, which made me thrust toward her harder, my cock expanding, to my surprise, even more.

She then released the pressure of her right hand against my butt and eased herself off my cock until she was just nursing at the head, alternating that with swirling her tongue around me. She used the fingers of her right hand to lightly caress my ass cheeks, then took one finger and traced up and down my crack, from the very top, down to the base of my balls, and back. As she passed over my anus, she paused and rubbed gentle circles around it, before pressing lightly and continuing on.

Not wanting to explode right then, I pushed her head back off of me and said "Spread your legs, then go ahead and pee."

"Are you going to watch?", she asked softly.

"Yes, I'm going to watch," I said, and added "and that's not all." As she spread her legs, I reached down and ran my fingers up and down the lips of her pussy, and rubbed her clit firmly.

"Ohhhh," she moaned, "I can't go while you do that." I smiled, moved my fingers off her clit, down her lips and into her pussy. I pushed two fingers into her as far as I could and stroked a couple of times. Then I pulled them out and brought them up to her nose. She inhaled deeply and opened her mouth. I stuck the glistening fingers, so recently in her warm pussy, into her mouth one at a time, fucking her mouth with each finger as she sucked and licked her juices. She pulled my finger out, put the two wet fingers together, and put them both into her mouth. More moans from her. Again, she sucked them in so far I could feel the beginning of her throat, and she used her hands to try to force me deeper into her mouth. Did I mention this was a very horny woman?

"Come on, Ann, pee for me," I told her. I could see her straining, trying to pee, but in the end, she couldn't.

She turned her face down, and said "I'm very sorry; I tried, but I don't think I can pee while you are watching me, touching me, like this."

"Then you don't need to pee badly enough." I helped her stand up, and led her, still blindfolded, into the kitchen, where I filled a large glass with tap water. "Here drink this." She said she wasn't thirsty. "I don't care, drink it anyway." I pressed my middle finger to her lips and said "Get this all slippery." She started sucking on my finger, creating lots of saliva. She pulled my finger from her mouth and spread even more saliva all over the top. "Good girl", I said, and began running my finger back and forth over her still-dripping anus, (her saliva wasn't really needed, but I enjoyed having my fingers in her mouth) then into it, fucking her gently, just in and out an inch or so

"Now drink," I said, "and after that glass, another one." Moaning in time with my finger strokes, she drank the first glass all the way down, then offered it to me to refill. "No, you fill it, and leave you feet where they are," I told her. She couldn't see for the blindfold, she reached forward tentatively with her hands, searching for the faucet. But because I'd told her not to move her feet, she couldn't reach it. She made a small sound of frustration.

I held onto the restraint belt around her waist and told her to lean way over forward. She did, resting her forearms on the edge of the sink; now the faucet was within her hands' reach. Her leaning, and the six-inch platform high heels she had on, caused her to arch her back, jutting her ass upward. The finger with which I'd been fucking her ass, one inch in, one inch out, I now thrust all the way in, up to my palm. I pressed harder, forcing her butt even higher, the heels of her shoes coming off the floor. A moan came from deep within her, and a shudder coursed through her lovely body as she had a mini-orgasm.

She finally found the faucet, filled the glass, and started to stand up. I pushed down on her back. "No," I said, "drink it where you are." After finishing only about a third of the water, she said, "I'm full; do I have to drink it all?" she asked, whining a little. "Yes, you do," I said. "I want you to have to pee very badly next time. No more excuses." While she continued drinking, I inserted a second finger into her anus, and then a third. She gasped, and shook. After getting all three fingers in as far as I could, I stroked them in and out several times to more moans and shudders, each representing another mini-orgasm.

I pulled my fingers out and admired her cute asshole. She had one in a million. As I watched, the gaping caused by my three fingers slowly closed, leaving the sight that always made me drool: her little puckered ring, nestled down between her cheeks, and indented a little. It looked like a small funnel, intended to guide my cock right into her rear passage. I stepped forward a bit, pressed my cock down, and let the little funnel do its job. I pushed forward into her ass until my pelvis was up against her checks. After staying like that for twenty seconds or so, just reveling in the sensation, I eased out until just the head was in her. I started fucking her, long slow strokes all the way in, and nearly all the way out. I continued that for several strokes, then pulled all the way out, then slowly eased myself all the way back in. Every time I bottomed out, she came again.

After she had several orgasms, we moved over to the couch and sat there cuddling, kissing, and fondling. After about an hour, she said "I have to pee now."

"Let's wait a bit," I told her, "why don't you dance a few more songs first." She agreed, hanging her head. I kept her dancing for another 45 minutes, during which, variously, I fingered both her holes, licked and tongued same, let her take me in her mouth, fucked her face.... I also palmed her pussy, pressing up while using my other hand to apply pressure over her bladder. Each time, she moaned and said she had to pee. Each time I told her not yet. The last time I did it, she cried "Oh!" a spurted a little pee onto my hand. "Bad girl," I told her, "Get down on your knees," while pulling her down with the leash. After she did, I told her to clean my hand. She moaned, and proceeded to lick the drops of her pee off my hand.

I decided she was ready, so I led her back to the bathroom. She sat down. I told her to spread her legs, and I started caressing her pussy lips. "Now pee," I told her. She whimpered, saying she couldn't while I was playing with her. I asked if she needed to drink more water. She whimpered and I could feel her trying to force it. She eventually succeeded, and pee started flowing forcefully, right onto my hand. After a few seconds, I told her to stop. She said she couldn't, so I slapped her pussy a little and pulled on one of her lips, and the flow dribbled to a stop.

I removed her blindfold and turned her head up to me, took my hand from her pussy and stuck one of the dripping fingers into my mouth, licking it, then sucking on it. She moaned, and her mouth fell open a little. I stuck the other fingers in front of her mouth, and she started licking them. I then placed them, one at a time, just between her lips. As I did, she sucked each one into her mouth, nursing on it, her mouth pulsing as if she were trying to draw pee from my fingers. When all my fingers where clean, I told her to stand up. She said she still needed to pee, but I told her not now.

I led her upstairs to the master bathroom, with its large tub. I told her to lie on her back in the tub, and to assume the yoga position karnapidasana, or knees to ears, pose. When she did, I told her she could finish peeing now.

She cried out, "What? I will pee all over myself." I told her that was the plan, and to be sure and get some in her mouth, a good mouthful in fact. "I don't want to," she said.

"It wasn't a request, it was an order. Now do as you're told!" She shivered, but started tying to pee. I could see her anus pulsing with her efforts. Finally the flow started. It dribbled down across her stomach, then her breasts, and finally was streaming onto her face, with her eyes and mouth closed. I gave her a couple of smacks across her nicely displayed, taut, ass cheeks. "Open your mouth! Now! Or do you want more, and harder?" She did as instructed, opening her mouth and, with slight adjustments of head and hips, she was peeing directly into her own mouth. When her mouth was full to overflowing, I told her to stop pissing, close her mouth, and stand up.

I sat on the bench at the end of the tub and told her to release her piss onto my body, and especially my cock and balls. After she did, I had her suck on my finger, then told her to lick my balls, and suck my dick. Whimpering again, she did so. While she had my cock in her mouth, she started moaning. "Keep your mouth on me," I told her. I wrapped my hands in her hair, and started gently moving her head up and down, fucking her race. With a little effort, I started pissing in her mouth, while continuing to gently fuck her face. She tried to wriggle free, but I held her hair too firmly. My piss started burbling out of her mouth, running down her body, and into my crotch. I held her like that until I was done peeing.

I told her to change places with me, her sitting on the bench and me on my knees between her legs. I started licking the juncture of her inner thighs, then the juncture of her thighs with her body, then around her engorged lips, between her lips, licking her pussy from bottom to top, then concentrating on her clit. I nibbled, gently biting, on her clit, then moved my mouth down so my chin was under her pussy, my mouth right at her pussy, and told her to finish pissing. I opened my mouth. She got out a few spurts, which I licked up, then got a nice flow started. I was position so it went right into my mouth, and let her pee until she was finished, by which time my mouth was overflowing.

I let her pee flow from my mouth onto her clit, then licked it all up. "Turnabout is fair play," I told her.

********

One evening she agreed to spend her whole 7-hour shift with me, end we decided to go to a local restaurant for dinner. When she arrived, she was wearing a sheath dress in light greenish grey. It clung to her body nicely, and sufficiently so that it was obvious she was wearing no undergarments. Her nipples were evident, and I couldn't resist: I turned her away from me and pressed up behind her, my erection grinding on her butt. I reached around, cupped a breast in each hand and tweaked each nipple with my thumbs, feeling them become even more erect as I felt them through the soft material of the dress. Being greedy, I pinched each nipple between my index and middle fingers and pulled, stretching it, and the dress, out an inch or so. Naughty girl that she was, she had a small orgasm.

She relaxed against me, then turned and kissed me, her tongue probing into my mouth, where I sucked on it. When I stuck mine into hers, she returned the favor, sucking my entire tongue into her mouth and holding it there, her own tongue dancing around mine. We took turns nibbling on each other's lips, then finally pulled apart and sighed. "We better—," we both started, then laughed. I completed the thought, "leave now or not at all."

homlyp
homlyp
31 Followers